Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Online Motorsports Association

+62
bsoyuz
Electric Wolf
BooyakaDragon
JammyDodger155
RocketKnight
RyanB06
nepatsfan02
Joshua Michaels
BigDaddy24
LadyKathy
Tanrar
Nascarfan13
crl
BWard
Syzygy
Backmarker
Milan655
Metro 6r4
JMac525
SnakePlissken
Lucstar88
Jason Hamilton
f1fan12
GamerAzuzu
PRAWBLEMS
24batista24
wolfwg32
TheMayor44
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Mother of Invention
Rykia
Vincent Giacalone
Nextelracer
gwoodard41
Cynon
Alta
Chives2112
Racerfan275
Magus978
racingfreak1999
Blackout
Jahgee1124
Dan Mackay
Ceej
PackerMan71
antknee
gone-sovereign
conrail1990
Gordon24fan07
day500champ1
flyingturns89
Blake Camphausen
pepsibottle1
Kornography
navycook75
OpenwheelRiggleman
bartman97
F1V1
Ben Atkins
Alpineopossum
pennst24
BBoy
66 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 Empty Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by Jason Hamilton Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:14 pm

I have often considered joining ISRA but decided against it because I don't want to get trolled for my voice. These recent posts are making me think I made the right decision.
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 Empty Re: Global Online Motorsports Association

Post by day500champ1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:27 pm

unknown user wrote:I have often considered joining ISRA but decided against it because I don't want to get trolled for my voice. These recent posts are making me think I made the right decision.

If you can take a joke in stride, it's not an issue. Hell, I've been trolled for stupid stuff I've done and haven't got mad...yet. Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 215644238
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:32 pm

unknown user wrote:I have often considered joining ISRA but decided against it because I don't want to get trolled for my voice. These recent posts are making me think I made the right decision.

Don't use your mic, simple as that if you are scared that people will tease your voice, there's a chat on the bottom of Teamspeak.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm

day500champ1 wrote:

If you can take a joke in stride, it's not an issue. Hell, I've been trolled for stupid stuff I've done and haven't got mad...yet. Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 215644238

Usually most of the time I can deal with it. I'm usually a lot calmer around people I don't really know for some strange reason.
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm

unknown user wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:

Usually most of the time I can deal with it. I'm usually a lot calmer around people I don't really know for some strange reason.

It's okay bud, we encourage you to get on our TeamSpeak, we aren't as bad as what this thread makes us out to be. We want you. Very Happy
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:37 pm

It's not as bad as people make it out to be and it's all in good fun. Never take anything we say seriously and you'll be absolutely fine.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

It's just children whining about shit they cause there and decided to drag here because they aren't man enough to confront the people they have issues with. Also, please race so you can beat the other two Australians, Bart and Nelson.

Packer, Duff, leave the admining to the admins.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:05 pm

In that case I might as well join, I should be on sometime in the next month.
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:13 pm

You might see me on ISRA within the next month as well. The only fear I have is I admittingly talk to much...
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:17 pm

These posts are exactly why I want this thread to stay a useful, resourceful thread about our league, not this crap. You'll have a blast if you come join us and adapt to our community, even people without a mic like myself have a lot of fun. Trolling here has always been sort of a welcoming for new members but we do it in good fun and mean it to represent joking amongst friends in real life. I was disappointed with some people this time but don't let this nonsense fool you, this was a rare occasion when something stupid happened and it was blown way out of proportion.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:32 pm

For the record, I wasn't trying to be an admin, and I apologize if it came across that way. I was just trying to say that there are better ways of getting a point across than with name calling. That's all I have to say on the subject.

On a different note, I would like to go racing on ISRA, as I've been doing some testing with my controller. It was a little wonky at first, but then I learned that adjusting steering input works wonders. Laughing

Only problem? My computer is really slow, and it's gonna have to wait until after I get my new computer.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:13 am

f1fan12 wrote:You might see me on ISRA within the next month as well. The only fear I have is I admittingly talk to much...

You can't be worse than Rence. Razz

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:23 am

Cynon wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:You might see me on ISRA within the next month as well. The only fear I have is I admittingly talk to much...

+1
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:21 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
Cynon wrote:

+1

I'm listening to Rence talk as I type this. Halp me pls

The National Touring Series takes to the track tonight at Charlotte for the UK Topgear ATW 75. It is an open setup race so come prepared, or if you don't have a setup ask around and you'll get one from someone.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Im just wondering but... how can i participate in your Teamspeak?
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:Im just wondering but... how can i participate in your Teamspeak?

ISRA Teamspeak is open to anyone Smile

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
Lucstar88 wrote:Im just wondering but... how can i participate in your Teamspeak?

ISRA Teamspeak is open to anyone Smile

Thanks... but where do i go to join... website?
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:Thanks... but where do i go to join... website?

It's not required, but... http://isra.freeforums.org/welcome-to-isra-f32.html

Also, I don't know if everyone around here knows, but tonight was probably my last race for a while, due to me going to college and what not.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:05 pm

I've registered but I know upfront that I will have problems making the all races due to work and family obligations. I may try the Super Speedway Series to get my feet wet. It was either drive or paint and I gravitated towards painting. I haven't raced in years, but I'm tired of seeing my wheel and pedal set gathering dust. So you may see me out there at some point in the not so distant future.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:15 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:I've registered but I know upfront that I will have problems making the all races due to work and family obligations. I may try the Super Speedway Series to get my feet wet. It was either drive or paint and I gravitated towards painting. I haven't raced in years, but I'm tired of seeing my wheel and pedal set gathering dust. So you may see me out there at some point in the not so distant future.
hate bursting your bubble Snake but....Super Speedway Series isn't run anymore, instead we have the National Touring Series, which uses the Nationwide 11 Mod.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Well, I just gave it a quick perusal. Too bad... anyway, this is my wheel/pedal set I got back in 2007 after the horse kicking ordeal:

Thrustmaster Rally GT Force Feedback Pro Clutch Edition Wheel

http://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-Rally-Feedback-Clutch-Edition/dp/B000KRXA8W/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am

SnakePlissken wrote:Well, I just gave it a quick perusal. Too bad... anyway, this is my wheel/pedal set I got back in 2007 after the horse kicking ordeal:

http://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-Rally-Feedback-Clutch-Edition/dp/B000KRXA8W/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I'm pretty sure Ben has a Thrustmaster wheel.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 am

bartman97 wrote:
SnakePlissken wrote:Well, I just gave it a quick perusal. Too bad... anyway, this is my wheel/pedal set I got back in 2007 after the horse kicking ordeal:

I'm pretty sure Ben has a Thrustmaster wheel.

I have that very wheel, and it's excellent. The calibration can be a bit dodgy on the pedals, but other than that, it's perfect.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:I have that very wheel, and it's excellent. The calibration can be a bit dodgy on the pedals, but other than that, it's perfect.

I first started with the Thrustmaster T1 and then T2 wheels so when it came time to look for another, I chose ours. Nice to know there's more than one of us out there!

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:37 am

For those that missed it...

I said during GOMA practice that it would be really hard to top this race... and sure enough the GOMA race had an equally epic battle for the win.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:44 am

I'm also interested in getting into this. I may not be able to get on all the time, but I'd like to run a race or two every once in a while. Is it suggested I buy a wheel or controller if so? Smile
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:12 am

Cynon wrote:For those that missed it...

I said during GOMA practice that it would be really hard to top this race... and sure enough the GOMA race had an equally epic battle for the win.
That was brilliant, even if the ending went a bit weird. Another one of the many reasons I hope I get nr2003 on my birthday.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:46 am

Metro 6r4 wrote:
Cynon wrote:For those that missed it...

That was brilliant, even if the ending went a bit weird. Another one of the many reasons I hope I get nr2003 on my birthday.
That happens in every race right after the finish.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:52 am

JMac525 wrote:I'm also interested in getting into this. I may not be able to get on all the time, but I'd like to run a race or two every once in a while. Is it suggested I buy a wheel or controller if so? Smile
we have people who use the keyboard, but for people that use the keyboard or a controller use steering assists...
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:29 pm

I planned to join ISRA sometime this week, but I am having computer issues so I won't be qble to join in for a while.
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:38 am

Cup is at Talladega, Nationwide is at Watkins Glen.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:52 pm

This week
Formula 5 @ Pikes Peak
Cup @ Bristol
NTS @ New Hampshire.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:This week
Formula 5 @ Pikes Peak
Cup @ Bristol
NTS @ New Hampshire.
Weren't we at Bristol 2 weeks ago?
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Alta wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:This week
Formula 5 @ Pikes Peak
Cup @ Bristol
NTS @ New Hampshire.
Weren't we at Bristol 2 weeks ago?
That was NTS.

And I officially hate Pikes Peak
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:35 am

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSON.

Anyway Batista won Pikes Peak (cool your shit bor) but if it went for an extra lap or two he wouldn't have. He led every lap but one but I cut the gap from 1.5 seconds to 0.4 seconds in two laps.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:54 pm

The NTS race at New Hampshire on Sunday was a great race with an interesting finish. I took a few screen caps to put it in detail

CAUTION Lap 57/63
After falling behind the leaders from the effects of tire wear, I made a pit stop on lap 4 which put me in 3rd, a lap behind the two cars in front. With fresh tires I began to track them down to earn my lap back, and on lap 57 the leader Joe Branch gave me the position which put me on the lead lap. Just 200 feet later, the final caution occurred.
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 NH1

We caught the pace car on the back stretch on lap 58. With my position on track, being directly in front of the leader while not being a lap down, I was forced to pass the pace car and go around the track an extra time to catch the tail end of the field. Utilizing my position on track, I pitted the first time available after I went around the track, which put me in the lead of the race after everyone else made their pit stop and I stayed out.
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 NH2

The green flag waved simultaneously with the white flag and the race would be decided by a 1 lap shootout. Into turn 1, Batista in the #27 makes it 3 wide for the lead with Branch (#14) on the outside and myself in the middle.
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 NH3

With the bottom groove being much more flat than the rest of the track, Batista's car pushed a little up the track in turn 1, causing contact between all 3 of us fighting for the lead. I did some dirt tracking and somehow never spun the car and kept going, Branch wasn't as lucky and his car didn't grip again after it kicked out.
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 NH4

While making my way through turn 4 to complete the race, I caught the bottom flat surface at an awkward angle and I lost a good deal of speed exiting the corner. Batista took advantage quickly and exiting turn 4 he pulled up to my outside, making for this exciting photo finish. Margin of victory, 1 one-hundredth of a second (0.01)
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 NH5
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:30 pm

F1V1 wrote:The NTS race at New Hampshire on Sunday was a great race with an interesting finish. I took a few screen caps to put it in detail

CAUTION Lap 57/63
After falling behind the leaders from the effects of tire wear, I made a pit stop on lap 4 which put me in 3rd, a lap behind the two cars in front. With fresh tires I began to track them down to earn my lap back, and on lap 57 the leader Joe Branch gave me the position which put me on the lead lap. Just 200 feet later, the final caution occurred.
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 NH1

We caught the pace car on the back stretch on lap 58. With my position on track, being directly in front of the leader while not being a lap down, I was forced to pass the pace car and go around the track an extra time to catch the tail end of the field. Utilizing my position on track, I pitted the first time available after I went around the track, which put me in the lead of the race after everyone else made their pit stop and I stayed out.
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 NH2

The green flag waved simultaneously with the white flag and the race would be decided by a 1 lap shootout. Into turn 1, Batista in the #27 makes it 3 wide for the lead with Branch (#14) on the outside and myself in the middle.
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 NH3

With the bottom groove being much more flat than the rest of the track, Batista's car pushed a little up the track in turn 1, causing contact between all 3 of us fighting for the lead. I did some dirt tracking and somehow never spun the car and kept going, Branch wasn't as lucky and his car didn't grip again after it kicked out.

While making my way through turn 4 to complete the race, I caught the bottom flat surface at an awkward angle and I lost a good deal of speed exiting the corner. Batista took advantage quickly and exiting turn 4 he pulled up to my outside, making for this exciting photo finish. Margin of victory, 1 one-hundredth of a second (0.01)
Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 NH5

I didn't feel like racing this past weekend, but I have to say from the pictures and your story Duff. This is an awesome. I like the shot of you, Joe, and Batista all drifting. Laughing
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:50 pm

F1V1 wrote:

We Pixar now, boys.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Global Online Motorsports Association - Page 6 227904_4702529245376_675487825_n
This weekend's festivities.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Livestream of the NTS race at Talladega is currently going on. Link for anyone who wants to watch:

http://www.livestream.com/redzdevilz?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=ui-play&utm_campaign=click-bait&utm_content=redzdevilz
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 am

Putnam Denies Delgado First Win With Late Pass

Tyler Putnam made sure that Tom Delgado did not get his first ISRA-sanctioned win last night with a late pass coming to the caution flag with 4 laps to go to win the Coke Zero 140. Putnam, in the #78 Denver Mattress colors, went to the high side coming to the caution flag to pass Delgado in the #37 Golden Corral/Ollie's Bargain Outlet Impala, and ended up winning the race under caution.

A very clean race until a minor mistake by Joe Branch with around 12 to go, which brought out the first caution. Putnam and Delgado were caught up in that caution, with Delgado's #37 car hitting the outside wall on the backstretch. They persevered and repaired the damage, but concerns were that they would not be as fast as they had been most of the race while they were running at the back of the big pack.

Those concerns became a non-issue after the restart, as Delgado began to make himself a contender for the win. With 7 laps to go, Delgado found himself in the lead with Putnam 2nd. This was eerily similar to the AMP Energy 175 at Talladega in Season 4, and in that race, Delgado gave too much of the low side and allowed Putnam to get by him with 3 to go, and as he tried to get back to the front, he was wrecked out by Trey Ashby.

This time, there would be no Trey Ashby to stand in Delgado's way. Just a poorly timed caution with 4 to go, which meant the race would come down to turns 3 and 4. Delgado held the low line, and would not give Putnam anything down there. However, he forgot to consider that there was a high side as well, and "Mantup" made great use of it, inching ahead of Delgado. Coming to the line, despite a good push from 3rd-placed finisher Jacob Eichholtz, Delgado could not beat Putnam to the line, and with the race ending under caution, it was Putnam, not Delgado, who would be doing victory burnouts.

Coke Zero 140 - Results
1. #78 - Tyler Putnam
2. #37 - Tom Delgado
3. #5 - Jacob Eichholtz
4. #57 - Brandon Lareau
5. #2 - Ben Atkins
6. #31 - Nick Murphy
7. #20 - Josh Batista
8. #88 - Joe Branch
9. #029 - Robert Nelson (-1)
10. #27 - Tyler Haney (OUT)
11. #36 - Barton Sandy (OUT)
12. #110 - Daniel Leckliter (OUT)

ISRA Cup Series Season 6 Points Standings
(Top 6 make the Chase for the ISRA Cup Series Championship)
1. Joe Branch 1,488 points
2. Tyler Putnam -67
3. Robert Nelson -314
4. Ben Atkins -349
5. Daniel Leckliter -406

6. Josh Batista -603
-------------------------------------------------------
7. Barton Sandy -708
8. Jacob Eichholtz -745
9. Brandon Lareau -919
10. Christopher Jaudes -1,053
11. Matt Brinson -1,072
12. Zach Duff -1,072
13. Rence Brown -1,168
14. Ian Cooper -1,205
15. Cliff Raymond -1,226
16. Dan Mackay -1,256
17. Mike Rutana -1,261
18. Nick Murphy -1,265
19. Eric Wright -1,295
20. Peter Short -1,307
21. Nick Phillip -1,348
22. Tom Delgado -1,349
23. Greg Woodard -1,361 (although we all know he already won the championship Razz)
24. Tanner Clason -1,410
25. Tyler Haney -1,410
26. Vincent Giacalone -1,416
27. Collin McNaught -1,416 (BANNED)

Green color = Clinched spot in Chase
Red color = Eliminated from Chase contention

NEXT RACE - Surfer's Paradise Challenge (October 20)

Last edited by Magus978 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:24 am

Good review Tom! You should have mentioned how me and BBoy broke away due to pit shenanigans and how I led 25 laps out of 56 in the middle part, only to lose it on the restart Razz

Also the top 5 in points are locked in! Good job to all those locked in (including myself, I GUESS)

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:38 pm

I had a legit shot at winning, but I had terrible warp, so after about 15 laps I let everyone by and parked it 5 laps later, kind of a shame after my success in the NTS race at Talladega last week and the GOMA race at Daytona on friday.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 pm

With tonight's finale in NTS, I'm going start the silly season for season 2 of the National Touring Series.

To start, here is the schedule with the season starting November 11th, and concluding February 24th, 2013.

1: Daytona (Season 1 Winner: Tyler Putnam)
2: Gateway *NEW*
3: California *NEW*
4: Road America (Season 1 Winner: Jacob Eichholtz)
5: Memphis *NEW*
6: Kentucky *NEW*
7: Talladega (Season 1 Winner: Cliff Raymond)
8: Bristol (Season 1 Winner: Josh Batista)
9: Watkins Glen (Season 1 Winner: Brandon Lareau)
10: New Hampshire (Season 1 Winner: Zach Duff)
11: Texas *NEW*
12: Richmond *NEW*
13: Daytona *NEW*
14: Trois-Rivieres *NEW*
15: Oxford Plains *NEW*
16: Las Vegas *NEW*

Now time for the fun stuff...

ROADRUNNER INC. - Chevy Impala
#48 JOE BRANCH - Lowe's
#?? TYLER PUTNAM - ?

COOKIETOWN - Dodge Challenger
#72 CLIFF RAYMOND - GoDaddy
#?? JOSH BATISTA - ?
#28 BEN ATKINS - Vodafone
#?? ERIC WRIGHT - ?

EICHHOLTZ ENTERPRISES - Toyota Camry
#18 JACOB EICHHOLTZ - Translux
#20 BRANDON LAREAU - Dollar General
#110 DANIEL LECKLITER - Binford Tools

TOM DELGADO RACING - Chevy Impala
#36 TOM DELGADO - SealWrap

SPANNERHEAD RACING - Ford Taurus
#29 ROBERT NELSON - Pizza Hut

HANEY MOTORSPORTS - Dodge Challenger
#33 TYLER HANEY - Chick-fil-A

TERRA MOTORSPORTS - Lycoia Interceptor
#96 GREG WOODARD - Nova Satellite Radio/Lycoia Motors

ALEX WHITT RACING - Ford Mustang
#44 ALEX WHITT - Purolator/Gulf Oil

This will continue to be updated as the silly season goes on.

Last edited by BBoy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMayor44 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 pm

I'm getting a racing wheel so I can participate more. Right now I'm looking at a Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Clutch Racing Wheel that's in my price range. Anyone have any advice on what I should look for?
TheMayor44
TheMayor44
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm very up for racing, but when in NR2003 my wheel (Logitech DFGT) has a deadzone in the centre. Does anyone have this wheel, and what settings do you use?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Spannerhead Racing ~ TBA
#29 Robert Nelson - TBA
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Haney Motorsports - Dodge Challenger (Part Time and/or Start-and-Park)
#27 Tyler Haney- TBA
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Terra Motorsports - Lycoia Interceptor
#96 Greg Woodard - Nova Satellite Radio/Lycoia Motors.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:42 am

1st race, probably 3rd December.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next