Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Andretti to appear on Celebrity Apprentice

+5
f1fan12
racingfreak1999
nepatsfan02
Sparkz47
RealRacer4
9 posters

Go down

Michael Andretti to appear on Celebrity Apprentice Empty Michael Andretti to appear on Celebrity Apprentice

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:32 pm

No joke http://www.tvguide.com/News/Donald-Trump-Celebrity-Apprentice-1041223.aspx

I don't know how to feel about this. But all I can say to this is:

Michael Andretti to appear on Celebrity Apprentice Tumblr_lx50gtxITS1qlqu9qo2_500

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Michael Andretti to appear on Celebrity Apprentice Empty Re: Michael Andretti to appear on Celebrity Apprentice

Post by Sparkz47 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:46 pm

This is going to be the best thing. I'll watch until he's (inevitably) fired.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Michael Andretti to appear on Celebrity Apprentice Empty Re: Michael Andretti to appear on Celebrity Apprentice

Post by nepatsfan02 Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:12 pm

never watched the show but i will now
nepatsfan02
nepatsfan02
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:11 am

I just read about it a few minites ago. I may actually watch this season.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:34 am

Micheal Andretti will last longer than you think, he is going agianst Paul Sr. from American Chopper.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:21 am

I knew this a month ago, wasnt planning on saying anything until closer to when the season starts.
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:31 am

Michael Andretti has nothing better to do, does he?

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 pm

Heh, awesome. I will definitely be watching this.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Bump

The first episode (for those who have 90 minutes to watch the whole show): http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/video/hero-worship/1386100/

For those who don't feel like watching any of it, you can read a lil recap here of what happened:

From what I saw in the episode, it appeared that the filmming started on the week Dan Wheldon died. Originally, MARCO Andretti was supposed to be in the show but because of what happened that weekend, there were some changes that had to be made and Michael Andretti had to take his son's place. He never appeared in the show until a 1/3 of the way into the episode since Michael was still flying back from LVMS. Losing a friend at a race track and having to get involved with a T.V. show/challenge is never an easy thing to deal with. Anyway, it was boys (Unanimous) vs. girls (Forte) on who can make as much money as they can selling sandwiches (yes, sandwiches) to the Project Manager's charity. The manager on the boys side was Paul Sr. (from the American chopper show) and won the challenge by more than $350,000. And of course, one of the players on the girls team got fired at the end of the episode. To simply put it, Michael Andretti wasn't really in much of the show but he seemed to fit in with his group and never had problems with anyone. Hopefully, Michael can get more involved with the team and do well in the upcoming episodes.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Filming started the day after Wheldon's wreck. Also, the men's team won with over $350,000. The women had $120,000, which will, as in every episode, be combined and donated to the winning project manager's charity. In this, Paul Sr.'s charity of choice will get almost half a million dollars. Andretti's charity is Racing For Cancer.

This weekend's episode involves putting on a show at Medieval Times.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:43 am

Sorry for the bump, but wanted to point out that the week I predicted he would fall out he did. This week, week 4, Andretti was fired for not taking the leadership role on a task that involved presenting the new Buick model. As a result, he and team leader for the project Adam Carolla were fired in a surprising double elimination set off by Carolla's decision not to name a weak team member.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:09 am

flyingturns89 wrote:Sorry for the bump, but wanted to point out that the week I predicted he would fall out he did. This week, week 4, Andretti was fired for not taking the leadership role on a task that involved presenting the new Buick model. As a result, he and team leader for the project Adam Carolla were fired in a surprising double elimination set off by Carolla's decision not to name a weak team member.

That's hilarious in a pathetic way. Not only Michael Andretti refuses to do a task that he's easily capable of doing, he basically refuses to do it for a manufacturer that's supplying engines for his indy car drivers this year. I know at that time, he was going through a lot of things with Wheldon dying not too long ago, but seriously, show some effort and return the favor for GM. I really wonder what the guys at GM are talking about as we speak?

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:33 am

RealRacer4 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:Sorry for the bump, but wanted to point out that the week I predicted he would fall out he did. This week, week 4, Andretti was fired for not taking the leadership role on a task that involved presenting the new Buick model. As a result, he and team leader for the project Adam Carolla were fired in a surprising double elimination set off by Carolla's decision not to name a weak team member.

That's hilarious in a pathetic way. Not only Michael Andretti refuses to do a task that he's easily capable of doing, he basically refuses to do it for a manufacturer that's supplying engines for his indy car drivers this year. I know at that time, he was going through a lot of things with Wheldon dying not too long ago, but seriously, show some effort and return the favor for GM. I really wonder what the guys at GM are talking about as we speak?

He actually was one of the first that suggested that Carolla do it. But yeah, considering that The Donald said they should pick Michael to lead, it's not a great to disobey. No
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down