Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

+48
Dan Mackay
Mystrsyko
antknee
Nextelracer
BWard
rightdrive1
GamerAzuzu
gwoodard41
Nascarfan13
hect
OpenwheelRiggleman
BBoy
F1V1
JMac525
Blackout
Alta
Syzygy
PKligBKFan
Cynon
Racerfan275
Vincent Giacalone
Chives2112
RealRacer4
Tanrar
teamwhiper
PackerMan71
crl
RyanB06
Magus978
pennst24
pepsibottle1
conrail1990
navycook75
racingfreak1999
bartman97
day500champ1
Ben Atkins
Mother of Invention
Sparkz47
AntmanB
FlashRod4
MPatterson1724
Blake Camphausen
f1fan12
Cardinals5
flyingturns89
Jason Hamilton
Rykia
52 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 pm

You know what's funny? We only have 132 registered users... Laughing
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Jason Hamilton Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:36 am

Is it just me or is half the forum acting like complete douchebags recently.

No wonder Jahgee returned.

Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:18 am

^Yes Um...
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:59 am

unknown user wrote:Is it just me or is half the forum acting like complete douchebags recently.

No wonder Jahgee returned.

The funny part is that most of those people are the ones who are lucky they aren't permabanned, and not because they have those "bad naughty things" in their avatars and signatures.

Yes, my patience has been sorely tested.

You're not helping.

If you want to know who's on the chopping block, go to AARO and look at the names of some of the regulars. I can think of four people I want banned right now but two of them are people I'd consider prominent AARO members.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 pm

I just got a call back from home saying that I made it onto the School's Dean List. I'm pretty happy to be proud of that honor to say the least. Very Happy

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:I just got a call back from home saying that I made it onto the School's Dean List. I'm pretty happy to be proud of that honor to say the least. Very Happy

Congratulations. Smile
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Congratulations, I was never a model student... well, not enough of one to make it on any 'dean's list', I happened to be too lazy and not get in enough homework, but I passed tests and finals left and right.

I was brilliant and lazy, but now I'm working but burnt out (and NOT because of drugs/alchohol/etc...) just because I've worked so many jobs that I can't keep up.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:27 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:I just got a call back from home saying that I made it onto the School's Dean List. I'm pretty happy to be proud of that honor to say the least. Very Happy

Congrats! Say, since you go to UNOH, do you get something like a race used tire for being on the Dean's List? Laughing
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:46 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:

Congrats! Say, since you go to UNOH, do you get something like a race used tire for being on the Dean's List? Laughing

Very funny. I'm honestly not sure what kind of award I'll get other than being mentioned in a local newspaper.

And thank you all from the congrats! Getting the call has made my weekend. Smile

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Cynon wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:Talking about autism is depressing.

I really hate to deviate from the topic some more, but autism is a fact of life. It's not the most pleasant fact about life, but it's not something that should really be that depressing. People have autism, and those people may need a bit of extra help sometimes. Maybe I'm biased because both myself and my girlfriend have Asperger's, and I know a few other people with autism, but one thing that I find depressing about autism is some of the awful Autism Awareness paintjobs in NASCAR.

It'd be neat if there was an autism awareness car designed by someone with autism. Some people with autism can communicate very well through the use of images.

WARNING: THREAD TOPIC DERAILS HERE! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! IF YOU INTEND TO RESPOND PLEASE QUOTE IT FOR THE RANDOM DISCUSSION TOPIC

One of the top advertising consultants in America is a former ... I think psychologist that specialized with autistic children, or something that involved working with autistic people, and he used what he knew there to sell products to people using subliminal imagery (like SUVs being big). He's French, I know that much. Can't remember his name off the top of my head though.

The reason why I said talking about Autism was depressing is because how some parents struggle taking care of their autistic children and don't know how to react to certain situations. I've watched some documentaries on some of the causes of autism and some of the political stuff that goes on where it can be rather frustrating, IMO.

As I've mentioned on the other thread, I have a younger sister who's autistic and she's come a LONG way from where she's been. When she was first diagnosed with autism, the doctor said she "wouldn't be able to do anything" like most typical kids can do. Then as she got older, we've been taking care of her through the years and she was able to communicate more and next thing we know, she can have a normal conversation with people and she's the official signer (speaks sign language) for her school, where all of the other autistic kids go within most of New Jersey.

As for myself, I dealt with a disorder similar to autism called Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD). Basically, it delayed my learning, communication, and speech skills and couldn't talk until I was five years old. Of course, I overcame it, though it sort of messed me up a bit but regardless, I was able to do really well in school. I'm amazed at some of the abilities autistic people have, as far as being able to retain so much information and learn in a short amount of time. Also, the amount of effort they put into their work is also inspiring.

I can go on about this all day, but I thing I'll stop here for now. Razz

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:37 pm

So, today I was screwing around in GIMP when an idea popped into my head. I knew it had to be made, so I figured I'd share it with you guys. The joke is a teensy bit hard to catch at first, but this being EFR, I'm sure someone will get it.

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 11 Scaled.php?server=440&filename=inceptioncb
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:So, today I was screwing around in GIMP when an idea popped into my head. I knew it had to be made, so I figured I'd share it with you guys. The joke is a teensy bit hard to catch at first, but this being EFR, I'm sure someone will get it.

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 11 Scaled.php?server=440&filename=inceptioncb

Relevant:

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:22 am

Sparkz47 wrote:So, today I was screwing around in GIMP when an idea popped into my head. I knew it had to be made, so I figured I'd share it with you guys. The joke is a teensy bit hard to catch at first, but this being EFR, I'm sure someone will get it.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 pm

You should've been on ISRA Teamspeak when that car was qualifying at Daytona. Like 3 of us were playing Mind Heist xD

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 pm

BurningThunder wrote:

You should've been on ISRA Teamspeak when that car was qualifying at Daytona. Like 3 of us were playing Mind Heist xD

Making a prediction of who it was that was playing it. I'm guessing you, Eric, and Duff.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:

Making a prediction of who it was that was playing it. I'm guessing you, Eric, and Duff.
Stremme Heist fool! Razz
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Alta wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:

Stremme Heist fool! Razz

Is that a yes?
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:36 pm

How sad is it that everyone in my family is off for President's Day, except me?
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:17 pm

For some odd reason, I've been feeling surprisingly relaxed lately. Not sure why, but it's as if some great pressure was lifted off my shoulders.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascarfan13 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 pm

I didn't know Chris Myers' son died...

Wikipedia quote

"On Thursday February 16, 2012, Myers' 19 year old son, Christopher, passed away in a car crash. The accident took place in Thousand Oaks near the Myers' residence. "

Nascarfan13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

http://www.dellarobbia.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:09 pm

My new favorite game is the PC game "Wolf Team." It is SO addicting.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Nascarfan13 wrote:I didn't know Chris Myers' son died...

Wikipedia quote

"On Thursday February 16, 2012, Myers' 19 year old son, Christopher, passed away in a car crash. The accident took place in Thousand Oaks near the Myers' residence. "
There was a thread about it, it is really sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:52 am

EDIT
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 am

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 pm

BTW guys does my new sig work?
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:59 pm

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 11 H8ZaO

I see that it works, idk if it works properly or not being that it doesn't show all of the trains.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:BTW guys does my new sig work?
I like it, i like it
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:56 pm

While playing Infected on Modern Warfare 3, I became infected, and as soon as I spawned, I ran up a flight of stairs and began knifing. This was my result.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:While playing Infected on Modern Warfare 3, I became infected, and as soon as I spawned, I ran up a flight of stairs and began knifing. This was my result.
What song is that? I've not heard it before, but I like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 am

vbooy57 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:While playing Infected on Modern Warfare 3, I became infected, and as soon as I spawned, I ran up a flight of stairs and began knifing. This was my result.
What song is that? I've not heard it before, but I like it.

The intro is "Program" by Linkin Park,
The music during the replay is "Son of Sam" by Shinedown.

Also, I have another video up, and this will be the account I use for the WSCA videos.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:01 pm

298 users? Where the hell did they come from?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:27 pm

navycook75 wrote:298 users? Where the hell did they come from?
Shocked That's more than twice there are registered!

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Wasn't there 135 users on here last weekend?

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Perhaps we are to have a spambot invasion
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Rage quit Facebook for two weeks to shut someone up, and it doesn't work.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:04 am

It is 2 in the morning and not only is there 2 people on here besides me there is also a bot.

BTW 700th post. Cool
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm

I don't normally post things like this, but please extend your thoughts and prayers to those affected by the shootings at Chardon High School today.

A lone gunman opened fire on students waiting on a bus to take them to a local vocational school. Four students were injured, and one was killed. Thankfully I did not know those injured or killed, but it really hits hard knowing that this occurred less than 15 miles from home.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:54 pm

BurningThunder wrote:I don't normally post things like this, but please extend your thoughts and prayers to those affected by the shootings at Chardon High School today.

A lone gunman opened fire on students waiting on a bus to take them to a local vocational school. Four students were injured, and one was killed. Thankfully I did not know those injured or killed, but it really hits hard knowing that this occurred less than 15 miles from home.

Were you there when the shooting took place?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Magus978 wrote:Perhaps we are to have a spambot invasion

Forumotion usually gets really dumb spambots, when there are any. Like, I mean instead of the giant paragraphs on different topics like on Forumer, you get like, two lines about Viagra or Extenze or whatever. Usually doesn't mean always.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:36 pm

BurningThunder wrote:I don't normally post things like this, but please extend your thoughts and prayers to those affected by the shootings at Chardon High School today.

It hit us hard in Bay Village and we are 40 Miles away.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:03 pm

This would be a great time for a chatbox :/

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:This would be a great time for a chatbox :/

AARO?
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:00 am

Well, I finally found where the song from the current Coke commercial is from.

The song is called The Heat is On (1984) by Glen Frey, one of the members of the Eagles and it's from Beverly Hills Cop.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 pm

day500champ1 wrote:Well, I finally found where the song from the current Coke commercial is from.

The song is called The Heat is On (1984) by Glen Frey, one of the members of the Eagles and it's from Beverly Hills Cop.
anybody from the Eagles is bound to have a good song....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Grab yourself a 1 dollar bill and look on the back for the pyramid. Look down to the 3rd row below on the pyramid and you will see this:

Spoiler:
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 pm

BBoy wrote:Grab yourself a 1 dollar bill and look on the back for the pyramid. Look down to the 3rd row below on the pyramid and you will see this:

Spoiler:

Laughing

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:36 pm

just to make you be aware, I have a new avatar so don't think I'm somebody else lol
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:29 pm

No school yesterday or today for me.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Not sure why, but my history teacher decided to just start screaming at me today saying that I'm going to be a failure. That didn't feel too good.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:Not sure why, but my history teacher decided to just start screaming at me today saying that I'm going to be a failure. That didn't feel too good.

I'm sure he did that TOTALLY unprovoked. Rolling Eyes
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next