Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America: Modern-day Nazi Germany

+18
day500champ1
antknee
Mystrsyko
Rykia
Sparkz47
conrail1990
racingfreak1999
gwoodard41
flyingturns89
f1fan12
pepsibottle1
Blake Camphausen
MPatterson1724
PackerMan71
PYLrulz
navycook75
BBoy
F1V1
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

America: Modern-day Nazi Germany - Page 2 Empty Re: America: Modern-day Nazi Germany

Post by F1V1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:26 pm

There's where your problem is. Our government has been capturing innocent citizens and throwing them in our detainment camps for years for no good reason. These people can be as young as teenagers to as old as dirt and some of them would never hurt a fly. Yet, these people have been endlessly tortured in our prisons, and for what? Explain to me how that's any better than Nazi Germany? I'd rather be shot in the head and killed than to suffer through the torture they've put these people through.

Now that they've passed this bill, U.S. citizens who may be completely innocent are vulnerable to face the same torture as the terrorists who carried out 9/11. If they decide they're going to throw a U.S. citizen in prison without any trial or reasoning behind the arrest, then you'll have protesting, leading back to what I said before. If you don't think they won't do it to someone that's innocent, read the story of Omar Khadr. This kid was thrown in Guantanamo at 16 years of age and tortured senseless until he wished for his God to spare his life so that he wouldn't suffer anymore. He's not the only one to suffer the same cruelty as our military has been doing it for years, and they're approved to do it by our government.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

America: Modern-day Nazi Germany - Page 2 Empty Re: America: Modern-day Nazi Germany

Post by Blake Camphausen Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:53 pm

F1V1 wrote:There's where your problem is. Our government has been capturing innocent citizens and throwing them in our detainment camps for years for no good reason. These people can be as young as teenagers to as old as dirt and some of them would never hurt a fly. Yet, these people have been endlessly tortured in our prisons, and for what? Explain to me how that's any better than Nazi Germany? I'd rather be shot in the head and killed than to suffer through the torture they've put these people through.

Now that they've passed this bill, U.S. citizens who may be completely innocent are vulnerable to face the same torture as the terrorists who carried out 9/11. If they decide they're going to throw a U.S. citizen in prison without any trial or reasoning behind the arrest, then you'll have protesting, leading back to what I said before. If you don't think they won't do it to someone that's innocent, read the story of Omar Khadr. This kid was thrown in Guantanamo at 16 years of age and tortured senseless until he wished for his God to spare his life so that he wouldn't suffer anymore. He's not the only one to suffer the same cruelty as our military has been doing it for years, and they're approved to do it by our government.
I am sure I am not the only one who thinks you are taking this WAY to far. Seriously, I get that you are nervous and all, but there comes a time where you need to calm down and think about things more logically.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:
F1V1 wrote:There's where your problem is. Our government has been capturing innocent citizens and throwing them in our detainment camps for years for no good reason. These people can be as young as teenagers to as old as dirt and some of them would never hurt a fly. Yet, these people have been endlessly tortured in our prisons, and for what? Explain to me how that's any better than Nazi Germany? I'd rather be shot in the head and killed than to suffer through the torture they've put these people through.

I am sure I am not the only one who thinks you are taking this WAY to far. Seriously, I get that you are nervous and all, but there comes a time where you need to calm down and think about things more logically.

It's not that he's nervous, it's that he's thinking of what could happen.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:I am sure I am not the only one who thinks you are taking this WAY to far. Seriously, I get that you are nervous and all, but there comes a time where you need to calm down and think about things more logically.

I am sure I am not the only one who feels you aren't really contributing anything important to my thread. You clearly haven't been reading a single thing I've been posting if you still believe I'm not thinking "logically" about this, so maybe you should before you post again. This has nothing to do with me being nervous, as I have no reason to be nervous. I'm mostly concerned for the people that could potentially be affected by this that don't deserve it and the ensured consequences that will follow.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2