Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+21
Cynon
Cardinals5
Ceej
navycook75
Rovenami
Backmarker
RyanB06
racingfreak1999
The_Wall_91
zaw24fan
gwoodard41
Carolina Crew
NascarAwesomeSquid24
Woody
Magus978
JMac525
SpeedDemon37
Jonny683
historyracer
bsoyuz
Syzygy
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Woody Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:00 pm

NOMAD Voyager @NOMADVoyager
Echoes of NOMAD debut in 2020 season finale <link>

NOMAD @ Dover:
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/RollinRacingOffline

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Cynon Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:53 pm

Liv Eklund @leklu11
Starting p31, just to keep it fair. Razz #NoWorries

Retweeted by Liv Eklund
Lance Andrews @LanceCh44
Thats a bold statement
Liv Eklund wrote:Starting p31, just to keep it fair. Razz #NoWorries

Leonid Roderick @hot4roderick
fp1 21st fp2 27th
quali 31st
???
Liv Eklund wrote:Starting p31, just to keep it fair. Razz #NoWorries

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:43 am

TMMC Minnesota:
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:02 am

TMooreinthe4: Not the result we were expecting or wanted. I know I have the team behind me to get out of this slide we’re in.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:17 am

Lance Andrews @LanceCh44
Maybe we should ask to see if we can broadcast stewards meetings? <video of Soveral walking into the stewards office>

Lance Andrews @LanceCh44
How on earth those clowns got the right call overturned is beyond me

Tracy Wheeler @ShesTWheels
@LynxeRacing has a really easy case to overturn this disqualification, but if they do, they will basically be telling the series and the entire grid where the inspection process is flawed.

If Lynxe can prove that any readings are reliable then the disqualification will almost certainly be overturned unless there's something else the stewards find that isn't legal.

I wonder if Lynxe would say, even if there were electronics on board that weren't explicitly illegal, that since there was no interfering with data collection, they were legal? The 19 passed inspection after all...

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:25 am

Dan Mullen @DMullen
@SaulFischel and @5overal Score Podiums on Appeal <link>

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Lenard International and BlackDiamond successfully argued that Haddeland should have been scored behind them, but both teams, in their appeals, stated she won the Round of Minnesota.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Hodges-Walter Racing intends to protest Fischel and Soveral's reinstatement <link>

Lance Andrews @LanceCh44
@DMullen "successfully argued" is what I call the Danny Savin Method <link to video of Soveral storming into the stewards office post-race>

Luciano Soveral #5overal @5overal
THE RIGHT DECISION!!!

Saul Fischel @SaulFischel
A little surprised, I thought we were just going to get one lap back, but I was wrong. Always make your case! On to Ohio!

Great fans out here!! A lot of great @MyShafer fans out here in Ohio!! <picture of Fischel in the campground with some fans in Fischel and Cameron Taylor shirts>

Steve Payter @SpeedFactsSteve
TM Master Cup Stewards Finally Cut Fischel A Break!! A Breakdown Of Anti-Fischel BIAS In Officiating!!! <link>

Man Of The People, How Tony Durbin FIGHTS BACK Against CENSORSHIP IN RACING <link>

Even the Young Are Men of the People, Saul Fischel Entertains GREAT OHIO FANS <link>

Brave Luciano Soveral Fights For Fischel To Stand Up AGAINST DISCRIMINATION in FRANCE AND AMERICA <link>

@SpeedFactsSteve BRO THEY LOVE DK OVER THERE SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Soveral Stands Up to Officials To Get Deserved Podium Finish <link>

Fischel Thankful For Soveral And Black Diamond Appeal <link>

Hodges Whiner Racing Protesting When They Have No Right To <link>

What Country Is This From?? <link to picture of nonbinary pride flag flying next to #2 hauler>

Kareem Washington @TheNotoriousKareem
Did this mf just do what I think he did?
Steve Payter wrote:What Country Is This From?? <link to picture of nonbinary pride flag>

Dan Mullen @DMullen
@LynxeRacing disqualification overturned, Eklund and Reyes score points <link>

The disqualification was overturned because Lynxe demonstrated that what technical inspection was seeing from sensors was accurate, and that there was no hardware interference to the sensors.

If that sounds like a technicality, that's because, quite honestly, it is. It was too pedantic of a reason to throw Eklund and Reyes out of the results, and a huge procedural blunder.

Even if Lynxe had been carrying some illegal electronics on those cars, this was the wrong reason to throw them out of the results.

TM MASTER CUP ALLOWES CHEATING LYNXE RACING TO STEAL POINTS <link>

Unbelievable Scandal As Lynxe Bribes INSPECTORS!!! Schoffner FURIOUS!! <link>

Hodges Whiner Racing REFUSES to Tackle Cheating Lynxe Scandal! <link>

We Will be Interviewing 2007 Champ @tonydurbinTX at #OMS #OhioMotorSpeedway ! <link>

Liv Eklund @leklu11
when you casually make history
Lynxe Racing wrote:Liv Eklund and Krissy O'Ryan will compete in the TM Master Cup series Round of Ohio, the first time two trans drivers have competed as teammates at this level.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Endurance driver Clayton Hardy will be the first driver to represent a Native American or First Nations' tribe on the TM Master Cup series grid since 2004. <link>

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:22 pm

GWoodard41: RT
What Country Is This From?? <link to picture of nonbinary pride flag flying next to #2 hauler>

GWoodard41: Is he... serious?

GWoodard41: You really want to drive him and his fans nuts? Start flying more flags that represent the groups within the LGBTQA+ community! Nothing like representation to get the bigots mad!

SpeedfactsMA: RT
GWoodard41: You really want to drive him and his fans nuts? Start flying more flags that represent the groups within the LGBTQA+ community! Nothing like representation to get the bigots mad!

SpeedfactsMA: GREG WOODARD SELLS OUT TO THE COMMUNISTS! HOW WILL LYCOIA RESPOND?! <Link>

GWoodard41: Dude, I'm Bi and my sister is pansexual, it's not selling out by representing others who are vulnerable or discriminated against. Selling out would be representing corporations pretending to be woke to make money off of Pride Month... *cough* Um...

LycoiaOfficial: @SpeedfactsMA Equal representation in society for all, regardless of one's circumstances at birth, is a foundational tenant in our company. We were founded by the child of Japanese immigrants, our current head of the company is a woman of Hispanic heritage who immigrated here with her parents who is also married to her wife of several years. Treating our employees and clientele/customers with the utmost respect is how we have done things for generations.

LycoiaOfficial: In short, we don't care what you are, we just care that you're not an jackass to others. No one is perfect, remember that.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:26 am

Joe Olenick @JOlenick
RT
@SpeedfactsMA
GREG WOODARD SELLS OUT TO THE COMMUNISTS! HOW WILL LYCOIA RESPOND?! <Link>

Joe Olenick @JOlenick
I, for one, welcome our Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communist overlords

Joe Olenick @JOlenick
I'd clarify that was a joke, but SpeedFacts' subscribers can't read anyway
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:48 pm

TLong91: After arriving in Ohio, I feel really out of place knowing where I am from #StickOutLikeASoreThumb #TMMC

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:55 pm

FARC Spoilers:
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:12 pm

2019 Smash Beer Oktoberfest Nationals:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:05 pm

2019 Smash Beer Oktoberfest Nationals:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:00 pm

AST Voltson Super Trucks @ASTSuperTrucks
Final adjustments being made to trucks all throughout the infield here at @BerlinRaceway as we prepare for tonight's Voltson Marne 100!
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:30 pm

@SuperstarAllen: Congrats to @DeutscheFabian for winning the ROTY award in the nomad modifieds

@DeutscheFabian: @SuperstarAllen you say that like the Nomad finale wasn't months ago, and I seem to remember you being too busy running me into walls to congratulate me.

@SuperstarAllen: @DeutscheFabian Shut up, I was having a rough day, and it's not my fault the old man forgot his password.

Later in the FARC Garage

DAllenBoss: Glad this new Duff Beer sponsorship came in.  I don't know how the my grandson's parents pulled those strings, but that's less I gotta pay myself.  

DeutscheFabian: Plus we might be able to actually run more races now!  

DAllenBoss: Great more opportunities to repair torn up racecars...

SuperstarAllen: For the record I still would've rather gone to the ASCC.

DAllenBoss: And there those two go at it again.  It's refreshing to see Lukas being more outspoken, I think his time in the Nomads helped with his confidence.  The boy's even talked about going Master Cup racing one day, don't know where he plans on getting the money for that though, he has the talent for it though.

DAllenBoss: I'm too old to be these boys babysitters

SuperStarAllen: We know you love both of us granddad.

DeutscheFabian:  @DAllenBoss Wasn't it you who was talking all winter about needing something to do?

DAllenBoss: @DeutscheFabian I am old, I complain a lot, it's what folks my age do.

(Finally back on the forums, figured I may add something more lighthearted to the feed now that I am back)
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:26 pm

Round of Zanarkand:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun May 01, 2022 1:30 am

TMooreinthe4: Well, that couldn’t have gone any worse. Need to get this season back on track soon. Onto the next one with hopefully less idiotic first lap crashes to avoid. #think

(Also, OOC, that was a super cool track!)
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun May 01, 2022 9:26 am

ROUND OF ZANARKAND - WAIT, WHAT?:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun May 01, 2022 10:00 pm

2019 Round of Not Ohio:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon May 02, 2022 8:22 am

Dleck6211: Where the fuck am I?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Thu May 05, 2022 3:58 pm

TMMC Round of Wait Where Are We?:
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:40 pm

Master Cup Talk @MasterCupTalk
@MatthewsMotorsports to inaugurate fleet of electric-powered haulers in time for 2022 <link>
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:04 pm

Spoiler:
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:41 am

tmmc round of zanarkand:

ascc @ daytona:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:03 pm

[spoiler]Kaitlyn Tannerhill @KTRacing65 Um... why were the TMMC cars at that track?

Allyson Holiday @AllyHolly Well, I don't know. But that track looked pretty!

Entity Brown @EntityNotFound That race was unneccesarily stupid.

Allyson Holiday @AllyHolly The ASCC Finale or the TMMC race?

Entity Brown @EntityNotFound The ASCC Finale.

Kaitlyn Tannerhill @KTRacing65 Well, at least the Clapp won.

Entity Brown @EntityNotFound Yeah. I suppose that is good.

Last edited by KansasChaser12 on Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:36 am

@DeutscheFabian: @SuperstarAllen I don't know how you managed to finesse this sponsorship but I'm not complaining.  <Picture of Lukas Fabian and Lawrence Allen at a photoshoot for their new Duff Beer Sponsorship>

SuperstarAllen: @LukasFabian Shhhhhhhh...

DAllenBoss: This ain't actually half bad <Picture of Dominic with a Duff Beer in one hand and a toolbox in another>.  Maybe their help will mean less out of my own pocket next time either of you do something stupid on track. @SuperstarAllen and @DeutscheFabian
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:38 pm

tm master cup round of ohio:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:56 pm

TMMC Post-Ohio:

CURRENT DAY
RaceTimeLIVE: The complex in Brooklyn, New York that housed Tom Delgado Racing and the Tom Delgado Racing School is set to be torn down in a few days. The land, which was willed to Tom Delgado's longtime friend Kyle Gaffigan, was sold to a real estate group that plans to turn the land into low-cost housing units.

KyleGaffigan: I knew this day would come. The money Tom left me to maintain the shop was going to run out at some point, I just didn't think it'd be this soon. All the history we've made here is set to just disappear. I'm sad for everyone who ever signed a contract to work for us, and I'm even sadder for the fans who still remember our victories on the track.

KyleGaffigan: In the end, I had no choice but to sell. I had no leverage to demand that the new owners keep the complex open as  an attraction. Fought'em as long as I could, but I couldn't afford to sink anymore of my own money into this place, especially since we weren't bringing anything in.

KyleGaffigan: Crews are here to take things I've been asked to keep to a storage unit. I've made sure that Tom's family will have access to the unit anytime they wish. I hope he isn't too disappointed that I couldn't keep TDR alive. At the same time, I'm relieved that I can return home to Arizona and go back to living a normal life.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:29 pm

TMMC @ Ohio:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by vetch Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:21 pm

FARC Round 1:

general tomfoolery in 2020

qrt of @eStockCar - [insert clip of Ryan Gould calling a driver "Even a bag of crisps could driver better than you" and then promptly eating crisps]
- by @gouldnight - so apparently i became a meme overnight because of some shenanigans in the eStockCar race i participated in (1)
@gouldnight - theyre gonna call me mr crisps man too because i specifically said crisps (2)

vetch
vetch
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:36 pm

Round of Ohio:

Last edited by Backmarker on Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:40 pm

TMMC: Round of Ohio:

Present Day:
Frank Azure @Azurepower46
@KyleGaffigan If we weren't so cash strapped due to the pandemic, I'd have bought the team from you in a heartbeat.  Tom gave me a shot when I felt I had nothing left.  If I could've been a part of keeping his creation alive in some way, I would've.  

Frank Azure @Azurepower46
@KyleGaffigan Tom and TDR may be gone, but I still have the ROTY trophy to remind of that season, the opportunity that he gave me, what it did at restoring my confidence as a driver, and how it even elevated my Master Cup efforts and extended my career a few more years.  I will always be grateful to him.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:12 pm

2019 TM Master Cup Round of Ohio:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:50 pm

TMMC Ohio:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:42 am

TMMC Ohio:
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:32 pm

Leonid Roderick @hot4roderick
brother you earned this one, you owned this
Mooreinthe4 wrote:This team is amazing. Hats off to the crew as this is the type of race you have once a career. This also cements Ohio as my favorite track on the schedule. Onto Road America!

Did our best today, love the turn 2 crowd! <picture of Saul Fischel flags in turn 2>

Always stand up for yourself! That is the lesson from the last three weeks! It works! #TMMC #Ohio

@JOlenick Text me when you can we can talk about it over lunch

Captain Eyeliner/Chris Davenport @cdavenport
@JOlenick Seriously wonder if that dual pit road bs would actually work there, or if it'd just make it worse

Liv Eklund @leklu11
Liv was given fluids after the race and is resting. She thanks all of the well-wishers. -DD

Liv Eklund @leklu11
She asks your patience, and she will be at the @LynxeRacingOfficial fan meetup 15 minutes late. -DD

Lance Andrews @LanceCh44
I've heard Terry yell at me before and it was nothing like what I just heard.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:03 pm

TMMC @ Ohio:
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by vetch Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:22 am

Champ Car Lights, same weekend as Ohio
@gouldnight: Good weekend today. Started 3rd in the first race and finished there. Second race was a little of a disaster after someone thought I was their braking point in turn 2 but recovered to finish in the points to keep 3rd place in the standings. Looking forward to next week with @EBlackburn
@rboucher [Raphaël Boucher, Gould's title rival in CCL]: First race was nowhere, P14 start P21 finish, second race we do well in qualify but some idiot brake check me and we retire
- reply from @gouldnight: i dont think i brake checked you, i was simply trying to avoid going too hard into turn 1 myself. these things happen.
- reply from @rboucher: sure

Later that day...

@gouldnight - I have been given an opportunity to drive a TM Master Cup Series car alongside @samveslea. For what I do not know but Edgar's been talking about taking us stock car racing
- reply from @samveslea What

[The typo in Vesela's handle is intentional]
vetch
vetch
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:37 pm

Race Director Ryan Reinhart on Administrative Leave, Ingwersen to Deputize <link> #TMMasterCup

"Reinhart's tenure has been controversial since he was hired as race director in 2005, but his detractors have never been this numerous." <link>

"Reinhart will remain on the TM Master Cup board of appeals, although it's unlikely he retains either role in 2020 at this rate." <link>

"Brooke Ingwersen, the TM Lights race director, will assume Reinhart's role in race control. She will be the first woman, and at 29 years old, the first race director under the age of 40." <link>

"Ingwersen's only potential conflict of interest is that she is a former Lynxe Racing driver, however, her rulings in the TM Lights series over the last two years, and open channel to the SCDA as a collective, suggest otherwise." <link>

"As Kareem Washington explained; 'She knows how to talk to you if you broke a rule, and if she doesn't, she knows who can.'"

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:42 pm

Schoffner to Reinhart: Take a hike <link>

COLUMN: Who's Saul Fischel going to whine to now? <link>

Ryan Matthews @RyanMatthews
I guess Terry finally had enough of Reinhart's bullshit after that disgrace in Ohio

Ryan Matthews @RyanMatthews
Wicked proud of @BIngwersen for getting the race director's job. I like to think some of the culture we developed here at Matthews Motorsports rubbed off on her when she drove for us 10 years ago.

Carter Fitzgerald @CarterFitzy
YAY @BIngwersen!! Congrats on the promotion!
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:22 pm

@MASTerfulRacer (Freya Mast): Well well well what do we got here?  All these accusations of blatant refcar and Ryan doesn't even try to defend himself or disprove any accusations.

InterferenceRacingBot.exe: Mast was noted to not find the presence of Fischel very pleasant during her time sharing the track with him in Group 1 of the Independent's Trophy, she was quoted after the announcement that Reinhart was taking a leave and Ingwersen was taking his place as race director "I watched Saul kick everyone's ass myself at Carbondale, he ran circles around our small team that day that's for sure, you don't need to play god for someone that talented."

@MASTerfulRacer (Freya Mast):  Congratulations to @BIngwersen
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:32 am

RacingverseInsider: Raymond Morales wins his first Quarter Midget race at New Symrna Speedway at the age of 12! <video>

AndreaKinasaVT: @RacingverseInsider Scott would have been proud.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:05 pm

FARC @ San Antonio:
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:47 pm

Farc and ASCC:
historyracer
historyracer
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by vetch Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:00 am

2021 timeline
Ryan Gould @gouldnight: apparently there's a dirt track on the FARC schedule soon, silly me didn't do any research and now i'm going have to hog the simulator down at Jacob's shop. hope i can adapt to those conditions
Ryan Gould @gouldnight: i also don't think i'm going to have the opportunity to start *every* race in the super series cuz clashes and potential future drives, that kinda thing. i'm excited to be racing alongside burt.
burt @burtymcburtface - reply to @gouldnight: Yes hello its me Burt. Once again thank you dad for the opportunity to race late models
burt @burtymcburtface: Hopefully it goes better than that one time i managed to flip in my pitbox and we did an australian pitstop
Jacob Rackham @JRackham949 - reply to @burtymcburtface: I had to get the guys off the pitbox to flip the car over. Burt unfortunately reported a lack of oil pressure after the pitstop, probably because the engine was running upside-down for too long.
burt @burtymcburtface - reply to @JRackham949: Imagine if i had finished the race i could say i raced in america and australia simultaneously.

2019 timeline
Ryan Gould @gouldnight: so Champ Car Lights is having an off week so i'm going down to the TM weekend at Road America. this is off the back of my entry to the round of indy. marciano and samuel wont be here because they are racing somewhere else
Ryan Gould @gouldnight: i think i might have a pit pass set up with Lenard International although it's not guaranteed.

Roxy Braddock @braddockinpaddock [British pundit for general motorsports]: New to this twitter thing, hello everyone.

Roxy Braddock @braddockinpaddock: You couldn't really ask for Moore from the 4: Dominance in Ohio, and more <link>

Roxy Braddock @braddockinpaddock: Ryan Gould apparently flirting with stock car racing: <link>
-RTed by @gouldnight

Roxy Braddock @braddockinpaddock: Liv Eklund making it look like Henton never had to leave the #11 team: <link>

Roxy Braddock @braddockinpaddock: The rest of my articles can be found on my website: <link>
vetch
vetch
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:46 pm

2022 Timeline

Joe Olenick @JOlenick just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in #HouseoftheDragon
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by vetch Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:18 pm

FARC/ASCC combo race:
vetch
vetch
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:25 pm

2021 ASCC All-American - Race 3 @ Rockingham:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:48 pm

2021 ASCC All-American - Race 4 @ Nashville Fairgrounds:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:23 am

John Burr @johnnyburr54

Retweet of Ryan Gould's viral "bag of crisps" clip

your one funny man @gouldnight!!!

i'm towin 2 cars 2 aaaaaalbaqerqe

if u aint got a ride i LOVE to have u onboard!!!!

Attached is a photo of the banana yellow No. 0069 car usually driven by David Bloom parked atop a small open trailer.

John Burr @johnnyburr54

@gouldnight plz respond

John Burr @johnnyburr54

FINE i guees ill put sum1 in my car who actually APPRECITEZ a oppoetunity!!!
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by vetch Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:02 pm

Ceej wrote:John Burr @johnnyburr54

Retweet of Ryan Gould's viral "bag of crisps" clip

your one funny man @gouldnight!!!

i'm towin 2 cars 2 aaaaaalbaqerqe

if u aint got a ride i LOVE to have u onboard!!!!

Attached is a photo of the banana yellow No. 0069 car usually driven by David Bloom parked atop a small open trailer.

John Burr @johnnyburr54

@gouldnight plz respond

John Burr @johnnyburr54

FINE i guees ill put sum1 in my car who actually APPRECITEZ a oppoetunity!!!

Jack Green @greensands

I'm interested [attached images of Jack Green doing dirt racing and sand racing]
vetch
vetch
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next