Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+21
Cynon
Cardinals5
Ceej
navycook75
Rovenami
Backmarker
RyanB06
racingfreak1999
The_Wall_91
zaw24fan
gwoodard41
Carolina Crew
NascarAwesomeSquid24
Woody
Magus978
JMac525
SpeedDemon37
Jonny683
historyracer
bsoyuz
Syzygy
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners Empty Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Syzygy Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:06 pm

Yevgeny Kuznetsov @Y_Kuzzie
@JDilks68 is only race, why you have to be so mad? I understand to be upset, but threatening to punch in throat?

#1 Yevgeny Kuznetsov Fan @Kuzzie15fan
@Y_Kuzzie do not worry about diks, mr jon was just having bad day i think

is not clear why kuzzie was racing near diks in first place

russian government may be not so happy to see driver named jon diks on track i think

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by bsoyuz Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:05 pm

EricBurns Very calm and collected behavior from Patrick O'Hannagan following the incident between Vignon and Bates

EricBurns Hannagan grabbed a tire iron from the Paddock, walked Very calmly towards the EFR crew and just chucked It at them

EricBurns Class act from the more than controversial Dash Cup team owner

EricBurns He may have left a gift on the #6 hauler but I have no idea what It is

EricBurns Other than that, the Kanako crew on hand helping the Hannagan team was overjoyed with the consistency of what is a reserve, 1 year old model in a 3 year old chassis.

EricBurns havent heard anything conclusive on that, but there has been a fire lit up in Kanako Performance

EricBurns , and should their AmeriCar plans pan out (the FARC Program is slowly being redirected to AC2) we may not have seen the Last of the Japanese Brand in TM competition

EricBurns I doubt It would be a Full fledged Master Cup Program, but maybe we're looking at Lights/Independents If I were to guess.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by historyracer Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:19 pm

WSN Aapo Anslemi possibly could be running in Russia <link>
historyracer
historyracer
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny683 Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:41 am

Jon Dilks @JDilks68:
@Y_Kuzzie I'm mad because I gave you space and you could of gone by me. You had the preferred line. And you have a break pedal. You could of...I don't know...not put me into the wall.

Jon Dilks @JDilks68:
What pisses me off the most if that I was the only Team Timothy car to represent our team and I was taken out. I'm sorry to Cotnam Farms and my other sponsors like 7-11. I'm sorry.

Jon Dilks @JDilks68:
I was marching to the top 20. Wasn't gonna win, but points. I have 2, or maybe 4? Either way, my team is getting better and we are gaining ground on guys in modern cars. My car is a year old, maybe more.

Jon Dilks @JDilks68:
I'm frustrated. I'm angry. If you don't like me, kiss my ass.

Jon Dilks @JDilks68:
I keep getting wrecked, if not from someone elses mess, but by people who can't drive. Guess what? Payback is a bitch.
Jonny683
Jonny683
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:23 pm

Vincenzo Fochesato @VincenzoGF37
The bad news: I finished 44th. The good news: That's the best finish that I've ever had at Karjala! Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners 215644238 (And if that's the only excuse that I have to celebrate P44, then I'll gladly take it!!!) #KarjalaGrandPrix

In all seriousness though, it's an incredible shame that I couldn't get everyone at @MillenniumAutosport who contributed to this effort a result that they deserve. I owe each and every one of you a heartfelt thanks for your hard work and for your generous support.

Our race may have ended too early, but this was a wonderful day nonetheless (not to mention a whole lot of fun)! I love this race, and it's a dream come true to be a part of it, however small.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:34 pm

Mooreinthe4: 5th Place in the Karjala GP seemed like a fantasy a few years ago, but here we are. With the brilliant voice of @Hot4Roderick in my helmet, I think anything may be possible.

Mooreinthe4: Also, no way I was finishing in front of the 11 today. She was driving a clinic today.

(Also, awesome job with the editing on the race, Cynon! 100 minutes of TMMC racing was a great thing to come home to today)
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:35 am

TomDelgadoRacing: Once again, we thank the racing world for all the kind words and humbling tributes paid to @RealTomDelgado. He was cremated this morning and his ashes were spread in the same place where his parents' ashes were spread.

TomDelgadoRacing: Just because our leader is gone doesn't mean the great work stops. We march on, waiting for the right time to come back and do exactly what he taught us to do. <PIC from 2018 of TD glaring from higher ground as work on cars is being done> #EmbraceTheFight

TomDelgadoRacing: We have posted a final message from @RealTomDelgado on our website. In the weeks leading up to his death, he began writing...and he wrote. A lot. What we posted was just a little bit of what came out of it. We hope you'll read it, and we hope you can use it in some form to push you through tough times. <HERE>
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:15 pm

NOMAD Voyager @NomadVoyager
BREAKING: NOMAD race at Hartford cancelled, stadium will be used for vaccine distribution <link>
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/RollinRacingOffline

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon May 03, 2021 7:16 pm

Retweeted by Dan Mullen
Tracy Wheeler @ShesTWheels
REPORT: Lynxe, Hastert, and Tutino repeatedly vetoed 2017 and 2019 rules changes until the Round of Minnesota was added to the calendar this year <link>

Important to note that rules changes like those could have passed if just one of them voted yes. Three no votes would prevent them from becoming enacted.

I'd say the 2019 rules changes have worked out for Lynxe pretty well so far. But why would they force Minnesota to return? Well...

It would sort of be a home race for them, even though the team races under the French flag, half of their operations are in Minnesota. They also noticed the impressive crowds Duluth draws for TM Lights.

It's important to note that 2019 is the first year Hastert has not had a Lynxe development driver in one of their cars. Tutino and Lynxe have voted in lock-step since October 2014, even on simple majority-wins votes.

The reason the TM Master Cup series does not have a tire war is because those same three teams (and a few others, though not consistently) repeatedly voted it down. It's the same reason the huge Buxton batteries are still legal, though only Lynxe is still using them.

What did the remaining teams have to lose by not passing the 2019 tech rules? A lot of good will with the fans and the series, and none of the 2019 cars would have been allowed to show up. They are must-pass for a reason.

Also, the demands of Lynxe, Hastert, and Tutino are, and I cannot stress this enough; perfectly reasonable from a prize money perspective.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Thu May 13, 2021 8:19 pm

WSN Aapo Anselmi will get a promoters option in Russia after a stellar debut at the Karjala.
historyracer
historyracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon May 31, 2021 5:40 pm

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Eklund fined for no-showing media obligations for fifth time this year <link>

Leonid Roderick @hot4roderick
Disgraceful ... pay your dues
Dan Mullen wrote:Eklund fined for no-showing media obligations for fifth time this year <link>

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSquid24 Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:14 pm

NOMAD @ Thompson:
NascarAwesomeSquid24
NascarAwesomeSquid24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:16 am

Nomad @ Thompson:
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:01 pm

2019 ASCC @ Darlington:

NOMAD Voyager @NOMADVoyager
New Jersey Motorsports Park is expected to pick up the vacant #NOMAD race. It would host round 11 with the series headed to Ocean State Speedway for round 10 and Dover still the site of season ending race

Last edited by Woody on Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:12 pm

Lance Andrews @LanceCh44
Eklund, Plissken, Olenick are the Weird People Racing was Made For: <link>

Lance Andrews @LanceCh44
In this op-ed piece I explain how Eklund's weirdness, Plissken's single mindedness, and Olenick's willingness to race RC cars for RC cola as if it was Karjala are the personalities that made racing what it was.

Lance Andrews @LanceCh44
In a world where we thought we schooled all the weirdness out of the drivers, these three stood out to me as being obvious proof of the opposite. There's plenty more on the grid so a followup is almost certainly needed.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NascarAwesomeSquid24 Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:46 am

NOMAD @ Ocean State:
NascarAwesomeSquid24
NascarAwesomeSquid24
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:22 pm

TMMC Round of Russia:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:47 pm

TMMC RUSSIA:
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:42 am

TMMC Russia:
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:21 pm

TLong91: Just had an interesting phone call that came in to the office from a source none of us were expecting to get. It is nothing negative but I am not gonna release any details of the phone call until later when we feel ready to announce what the phone call was #StayTuned

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:45 pm

MAndersonSpeedfacts: Did New Liberty Racing pulled a fast one on BlackDiamond Racing?! Rumor has it that New Liberty swapped engines with BlackDiamond to get an edge! Read the details here: <LINK>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: Were Fischel and Ecklund "persuaded" by the Russian Mob to throw the race in favor of Kuznetsov?! Why I believe this is the case: <LINK>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: There is potential evidence that Haddeland had one of their tires cut by broken vodka bottle on track! <LINK>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: Is Lycoia selling out to the Ruskies?! Here's my take on their recent "talks" with government officials! <LINK>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: Officials deny claim that the 15 had an extra 1/2 gallon fuel tank attached to their car! Why I believe that they're lying! <LINK>
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:16 pm

Motorsport on Demand @MotorsportOD
RROL quietly removed tapered spacers from NOMAD specifications <link>

The latest article from Scott Bigsby... Nathan Ormond: surprise championship contender? <link>

The #NOMAD round at @NJMP will be held on their "signature" road circuit 2.25 mile Thunderbolt Raceway. The race will be 44 laps
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:22 am

TMMC: Round of Russia:

2020-2021 Offseason:
Jeff Gate @GatekeeperFAC
Hearing reports that KAT Motorsports has given @racingfreak1999 permission to seek another ride for 2021.  Azzaretto has not made any statements in regards to the announcement of KATM suspending operations due to financial issues caused by the pandemic.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:39 am

truemanellison youre just a chicken cheep cheep cheep cheep

truemanellison cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:17 am

TMMC ROUND OF RUSSIA:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by historyracer Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:23 am

TMMC Russia:
historyracer
historyracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:31 pm

Round of Russia:
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:24 pm

Round of Russia:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:42 am

“TMMC”:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:47 am

RROL NOMAD: NJMP:
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:40 am

Finley McGuire @TheUllapoolCaber: What's makes drivers like me up and coming? Well for one, I have just signed the MacQuarrue bunch for Formula B.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:48 pm

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Daniel Leckliter appears to cut the course during warmup lap in qualifying. He was the last car to get a time in. He waived a 39th place time to move up to 17th.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Leckliter and team called to the steward's office. That time might get thrown out.

Lance Andrews @LanceCh44
Leckliter is saying that the commitment line is at the lights, and not the paint. If he's right then that won't be legal next year!

Tony Durbin @tonydurbinTX
some bull shit right there #cheatersneverwin

really

Chris Davenport *Captain Eyeliner* @cdavenport
Thats awesome ... cant believe nobody noticed that!!

Liv Eklund @leklu11
@cdavenport I want your captaincy

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:41 pm

TMMC @ Wales:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:03 pm

TMMC Round of Wales:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:13 pm

Spoiler:
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:22 pm

TMMC Wales:
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:47 pm

2019 Round of Wales:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:34 am

TLong91: The team is on a little road trip, destination wait and see <pic of hauler>

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:30 pm

To cap off my first visit to Wales, I managed a quick drive north from the circuit to visit a place that I've wanted to see since childhood. Smile
<image>
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:58 pm

TMMC: Round of Wales:
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:44 pm

@Dleck6211 You are one of the most deserving people in racing. proud of you

Adrien Devereux @adriendevereux
@Dleck6211 Good job Daniel

Liv Eklund @leklu11
I knew someone would make it on two stops @Dleck6211 outsmarted everyone

Liv Eklund @leklu11
Was in the steward's office, missed the celebrations

Got screwed today but whatever

Saul Fischel @SaulFischel
@Dleck6211 Great job out there! Wish I could have been there with you!

That was a dangerous and tactical move by another team to eliminate us from the race on purpose. It's disappointing our rivals have to resort to such tactics.

It's also shameful that 30 seconds was the only penalty that was given, when worse penalties were handed out last year. Hopefully we can have productive conversations and ensure justice is served.

Normally, if there are no penalties handed out post race, then a blank penalty report is still released. No idea why it's late after #TMMCWales

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:43 pm

MAndersonSpeedfacts: RT @SaulFischel
It's also shameful that 30 seconds was the only penalty that was given, when worse penalties were handed out last year. Hopefully we can have productive conversations and ensure justice is served.

MAndersonSpeedfacts: From what I've heard, you wouldn't be penalized for a similar mistake, according what rumors are going around.

MAndersonSpeedfacts: @SaulFischel I'm also surprised you're not driving a Saar, given that they're more popular in Israel, which you claim to represent.

MAndersonSpeedfacts: Turmoil at PSI as Woodard falls out at Wales! Is there evidence that his race was sabotaged by a saboteur?! Details here: <LINK>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: Was Haddeland issued orders by Team Lynxe to take out Ecklund's primary rival, Fischel?! Here is what I've heard: <LINK>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: Leckliter and Co allegedly had a fuel tank that was larger than legally allowed! Was this how they were able to pull off the upset at Wales?! Here's the scoop: <LINK>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: The 15 team cries foul at the bias against Kuzzie! Allegedly, they threatened to use Moltov Cocktails to burn down the Steward's Office! Link is here: <LINK>

MAndersonSpeedfacts: Allegations of Master Cup officials accepting bribes from the Dwyer family to sponsor the upcoming Round of Minnesota! Information here: <LINK>
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:28 am

Richard Scott @RichardScottRacing So proud and happy for everyone here at Tonare! @Dleck6211 is the man

Richard Scott @RichardScottRacing Looking forward to hopping over to Maximus Racing and going for the IT. This block has some of my favorite short tracks and I think we're going to surprise a lot of people.

Samantha Mason @SamMason13
It's been too long since TMMC has raced in my home state. Thx to Maximus for the hot passes 😃 <image>
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:11 pm

Spoiler:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:45 pm

TMMC Wales:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:40 pm

Liv Eklund @leklu11
@MAndersonSpeedfacts spell my name right you piece of shit

Liv Eklund @leklu11
@TaugerTheTiger Didn't want to screw over an independents trophy run like that.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:20 am

This is f'ing BS,,,why can't a REAL AMERICAN salute our finest???? Why only us???? Are we offending the CHICOM's TEAM???

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Tony Durbin's livery disallowed for Minnesota <link>

While it's typical for race promoters to have a say in what liveries are regularly allowed at each event, the TM Master Cup series has its own approval process. Usually the race director handles it.

The race promoter for the Round of Minnesota designated Olivia Dwyer-Olson, Benny Dwyer's niece, for this largely ceremonial role.

The only comment made was "We saw it, and we weren't amused, especially here, of all places."

In 1988, Benny Dwyer had a very memorable fight with a police officer in the infield, after the officer roughed up Jimmy P. Green's brother post-race. <youtube link to 1988 Benny Dwyer Fights Policeman>

found the triggered lib @ShesTWheels go back to CNNLOL

It's unknown whether the livery will be approved for the next round, especially since the series is aware of it. The last time a livery has been rejected for this reason was actually this year, but that was minor, and resolved quickly.

I don't think the series will change any policies, the only thing abnormal here is the backlash. I just think they've been made aware of whatever was going on with the 12 car.

Dan Mullen @DMullen
TM Lights Race Director Ingwersen Named Deputy Race Director for TM Master Cup series <link>

Lance Andrews @LanceCh44
Congratulations @BIngwersen!!

@BIngwersen You've done a great job cleaning up tm lights, hope this is more than just a ceremonial title! lol

Kareem Washington @TheNotoriousKareem
@BIngwersen you like the best crazy southern white lady ever, you gonna do great

Brooke Ingwersen @BIngwersen
@LanceCh44 Thanks! It means a lot

@hot4roderick It won't be! Ha!

@TheNotoriousKareem Laughing Thanks!

Steve Payter @SpeedFactsSteve
TM MASTER CUP GOES WOKE!!! Tony Durbin DISALLOWED PAINTSCHEME <link>

TM Master Cup WOKENESS Gets Undeserving IngSoc Big Job In Race Control!! IGNORES DAVIS PAUL!! <link>

Kareem Washington @TheNotoriousKareem
@SpeedFactsSteve bro that man's name is Paul Davis and I think he in the ascc

CNN's Tracy Wheeler Exposed As Democrat Sleeper Agent!! <link>

Night Vale FARC Race SCARRED Children Who Will Be Going to LAKE IBLIS <link>

Overly Political Lynxe Racing Gets FREE PASS When Patriots Get FINES And THREATS From WOKEMASTER CUP <link>

Contrary to the belief of some people who have never heard of a co-op, I have never worked for CNN.

Lynxe Racing Will DESTROY Careers For Women If It Continues With Communist Agenda <link>

Eklund Flashes HATE SYMBOLS On New Hats!!! <link>

Dan Mullen @DMullen
Lynxe Racing Unveils "Skepparmössa" Caps in Place of Eklund Baseball Caps <link>

Liv Eklund @leklu11
@DMullen Just call it a skipper hat. The stars are there because I like them. The team branded yellow 11 hats will still be available, my name was just never on those.

Liv Eklund @leklu11
@SpeedFactsSteve it's the outline of a star in yellow and it's 2019, grow up

Liv Eklund @leklu11
@SpeedFactsSteve JUST STOP ALREADY

VICIOUS!! Hate Filled Eklund GAS LIGHTS the MEDIA!!! <link> <pic>

Liv Eklund @leklu11
What do I have to do

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:19 am

Ryan Matthews @RyanMatthews
Much deserved promotion! Congrats, Brooke! MT @DMullen TM Lights Race Director Ingwersen Named Deputy Race Director for TM Master Cup series <link>

Kellan Rogers @kellrogers
I *knew* there was a reason driving standards in Lights improved MT @DMullen TM Lights Race Director Ingwersen Named Deputy Race Director for TM Master Cup series <link>

Carter Fitzgerald @CarterFitzy
Yay! *does happy dance* MT @DMullen TM Lights Race Director Ingwersen Named Deputy Race Director for TM Master Cup series <link>
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:47 pm

Chris Johaanes @ChristianJ64
Feeling 10 years younger with this bunch! [selfie with the Maggie Chow KC team]

lifesamitch69
@ARiggs19 ur man loves ladies whod kick his ass eh?

Allie Riggs @ARiggs19
he has his type and i respect that @lifesamitch69

------

Earl McDermott @@KLSPORTS_EarlMcD
BREAKING: ASCC retires No. 46 ahead of 2021 return to racing [link]

Earl McDermott @KLSPORTS_EarlMcD
This decision is in tribute to country star & part-time ASCC driver August Summers, who raced No. 46 in every one of his starts before his death in practice ahead of the 1979 Texas 500. <picture of car 46 on track>

Earl McDermott @KLSPORTS_EarlMcD
Summers' daughter Holly: "I'm touched by this sudden gesture. My father would have loved to know that he's still in everyone's hearts."
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:29 pm

Charlie the Intern @FuelSpill_Charlie
So i guess @FARCRacing isn't doing the drop scores at Bent Twig like I reported. Please stop cancelling me.

Charlie the Intern @FuelSpill_Charlie
I swear it was in my copy of the rule book but iy isnt there. At least it makes the championship easier to follow.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next