Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners

+17
Cynon
Carolina Crew
The_Wall_91
Pyrozooka0
SpeedDemon37
RyanB06
Dexter249
bsoyuz
gone-sovereign
f1fan12
Alpineopossum
Nascar9fan
gwoodard41
Syzygy
Rykia
Magus978
Electric Wolf
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners

Post by Dexter249 Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:08 pm

PCC Lites Qualifiers:
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners

Post by f1fan12 Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:41 pm

Spoiler:
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:38 pm

PCC Lites Qualifiers:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:30 am

PCC Cup Cleveland GP Tier 1 Q:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:55 am

gone-sovereign: 😭😭😭

gone-sovereign: @[Whatever Jacques Contey's Twitter handle is] https://youtu.be/Rv7GT9HsJZc

BigBillHellsCars: FUCK YOU, CLEVELAND!
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:38 pm

PCC Cup Qualifiers:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Crew Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:17 am

PCC Cleveland GP Qualifiers:
Carolina Crew
Carolina Crew
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:53 pm

NottheBestLester: pain.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:16 pm

PalomaLenny: Ready to finish off the season strong! I'd like to thank Paloma Autosport for an absolutely amazing six years racing in the highest and craziest level of stock cars. Wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else. You were my second home.

PalomaLenny: With that, I'm announcing that I will not be back in the #PCCCupSeries next year and will chase my dream of prototype racing in Europe. I'll be doing some testing post-Cleveland, super amped to see where it goes!

PalomaLenny: @GWoodard41 I apologize for however many times we've tangled. You can feed me that knuckle sandwich if you want, but I'd rather just get lunch and get something that tastes better and talk it out.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:30 pm

PalomaIan: Dude survives two nuke blasts, and the third kills him off... RIP Dale Cobb. You will be missed by all. Oh, bye Lenny. @PalomaLenny
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:12 pm

07MattBeck: OK so apparently driving around your team’s section of the garages on a golf cart blasting “Hoes Mad” is not the correct response to you making the Cleveland GP and your teammate failing to qualify... Good to know.

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:30 pm

2016 Trucks - Cleveland:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:19 pm

Spoiler:
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:31 am

CLEVELAND GP JR. - LIGHTS:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm

RealTimBindernagel: Just got back from some gnarly stuff involving Azeri oilmen, Persian mountains, and a bar on the bospurus... what did I miss?
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:05 pm

PrinceTlas: @RealTimBindernagel THERE HE IS! THERE HE IS!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri May 21, 2021 6:46 pm

GWoodard41: Season's over, that's all I can say
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat May 22, 2021 11:01 am

PrinceTlas: It is unspeakable that PCC would allow such a terrible timing issue to occur. We won the Cleveland GP!

PrinceTlas: My political advisors have advised me to remain quiet on Twitter. Does listening to them make me smarter then some Earth leaders?
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Sun May 23, 2021 1:00 am

Saphisonfire: I finished 4th in the standings?!?!?!

JMarsh18: @Saphisonfire Brilliant work. Now back it up next year Razz #NoPressure

JonesyBoy: @JMarsh18 What about me?
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun May 30, 2021 1:44 pm

GWoodard41: Just got word that I'm back in it next season, plan is to split races with Plissken. A lot of things are being worked out at the moment, let's hope this season is better than the last one.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:54 am

PCCCSNews: @ROGMotorsports and @SyzygyEngineering bosses met earlier today to discuss a "strategic alliance", possibly replacing @LambertMotorsports as their junior team | Read More: <link>

PCCCSNews: Another meeting today between @ROGMotorsports and @SyzygyEngineering, but with representatives from @PetrolTech, @GriffithMotorsports, @LucasMotorsports, @WinsalotMotorsports, @Impact52, and @DavidRussellTeams also in attendance | Read More: <link>

PCCCSNews: Major announcement later today regarding the proposed alliance between 14 @ProfessionalCarClub teams | Read More: <link>

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:48 pm

Vincenzo Fochesato @VincenzoGF37
Estel caught our attention with her underdog performance at Mansfield last year. That alone showed enough talent for a bigger opportunity and we're happy to be the ones to provide it to her.

We're working to secure funding for a second truck. If we can take care of that then she will definitely make more starts.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:38 pm

NAACRacingOfficial North American Auto Club will implement a new restart procedure at Lime Rock Park!!!!

NAACRacingOfficial The system will still feature the field racing back to the line, in order to maintain the competitive spirit NAAC is known for, however, starting at Lime Rock, we will implement the O&D Pharma Lifeline: The Lifeline will allow the first driver a Lap Down to return to the lead lap prior to the restart

NAACRacingOfficial Just like the lead lap cars will race back to the line, lapped cars will do so as well, and the first one to cross the start/finish line will be granted The Lifeline.

NAACRacingOfficial This comes paired up with the new pacing procedure, where lapped cars will drop to the rear of the field before restarts

NAACRacingOfficial Aside from that, depending on the promoters' discretion, restarts will also be double-file. Check the next tweet to see which events WILL NOT implement double-file restarts

NAACRacingOfficial The Promoters at Lime Rock, Carbondale, Ocean State and Grand Detour opted against having double-file restarts

Last edited by bsoyuz on Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Syzygy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:59 am

Manticore Engineering @MANTICOREOfficial
Manticore Engineering supports the Alliance of Professional Auto Racing Teams!

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:18 pm

SpaceInvaderRacing: We will be looking into joining APART after we get things together in the shop. We support the idea of the Alliance and hope for it's success.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:36 pm

PCC Cup Series News @PCCCSNews
@MANTICOREOfficial, @SpaceInvaderRacing, Mr. LAID Motorsports, @LesterRacing, and @ClevelandSpeedInc join @APARTTeams, expanding membership to 20 teams. | <read more>

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:37 pm

Grand Strand Racing, Team Ben Atkins, DJ Motorsports, and Lucstar Motorsports join @APARTTeams, expanding membership to 24 teams. | <read more>

@LambertMotorsports owner @ALambertRacing speaks out against @APARTTeams, seeing the formation of the organization as a personal attack against his team's decision to promote to the Cup Series at the end of the season.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:01 pm

Matthews Motorsports Team @MatthewsMotorTeam
Make that 25. <link> @PCCCSNews Grand Strand Racing, Team Ben Atkins, DJ Motorsports, and Lucstar Motorsports join @APARTTeams, expanding membership to 24 teams.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:54 pm

TLong91: Have room for another? @PCCCSNews Grand Strand Racing, Team Ben Atkins, DJ Motorsports, and Lucstar Motorsports join @APARTTeams, expanding membership to 24 teams.

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:18 pm

@APARTTeams gains Australian Motorsports, Overton Motorsports, @TripleThreatRacing, @RUSAutosportUSA as members, bringing their membership total to 30. | <read more>

The Alliance of Professional Auto Racing Teams @APARTTeams
Welcome to all of our new members! We will have an announcement shortly regarding our plans for the next season. #ProfessionalCarClub #staytuned

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:55 am

EricBurns the season barely began but we already have talked about possible changes for 2018 and maybe 2017 already especially in regards to schedule

EricBurns some teams, namely the ones already aligned with APART may be looking at more "convergence" with PCC series, mainly Trucks

EricBurns another discussion unrelated to that is in regards to the TriHard 500, in regards to the points system itself

EricBurns the discussion is: "if the Fay Legacy Crown events are double points and they all are longer than 200 miles, there should be an 'extra incentive' to finishing well in the TriHard 500, whose impact could be 'cheapened out' if the Crown is indeed a fixed happening"

EricBurns of course, the TriHard 500 is the only race above 300 miles, though there have been talks about making it 500 miles outright. Being the longest race of the schedule in length, the idea could be a change to the points system, with the points haul being directly related to scheduled race distance
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:11 am

RealTomDelgado: The newly-formed APART alliance intrigues me, but at this time I am not interested in joining it. We are fully focused on preparing for our return to competition in the lights series and do not want any outside distractions. I came in as an outsider. I intend to remain one for the time being.

RealTomDelgado: I'm hoping to have news on drivers, sponsors, and everything else sooner rather than later. We've run into some problems recently, but we will be able to make our commitments this coming season. Patience.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:08 pm

@APARTTeams welcomes Ike Durbin Inc., Focus Autosports, Blameless Racing, @RacingForKraff to bring membership total to 34 | <read more>

@AltorosGP and @RUS_Autosport become the first two PCC Europe teams to join @APARTTeams as Associate Members | <read more>

@APARTTeams Chairman Cal Rogers: "We are pleased with how receptive PCC have been to our rule change suggestions, but there's still a long way to go." More plans in the works for APART? | <read more>

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:40 pm

We need to come together and not be APART!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:45 pm

Mr. LAID Autosport @MrLAIDAutosport
Hi there! As the newest team on the PCC Cup Series grid, we look forward to reaching a competitive level as the season goes on. But of course an outbreak from the first round wouldn't be too bad either! As long as engine issues or other guys being too brave don't plague us.

Fabrizio Gianunzio @CapoGianunzio
My boy is gonna be a winner soon. The West is gonna feel his wrath. <link>

Preston Bell @TheTexasTwister75
Happy holidays! With help from Walmart, we were able to provide food to those in need throughout southeastern Texas! Nobody deserves to go hungry, and with more cooperation, we can make so many lives better. #endworldhunger

Mr. LAID Autosport @MrLAIDAutosport
why are we getting blocked
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Syzygy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:40 pm

Lambert Motorsports @LambertMotorsports
Lambert Motorsports No. 47 driver Zach Meyer is recovering from surgery following an accident on a motorcycle. He suffered a broken pelvis and shattered femur, among other injuries. Zach is in good spirits and is expected to fully recover. Recovery time is six to eight months.

Lambert Motorsports @LambertMotorsports
We wish Meyer a full and speedy recovery and look forward to his return. A replacement driver announcement will be made at a later date.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:59 pm

GWoodard41: Best wishes for Zach as he heals from the surgery. I wonder who'll be their replacement for next season?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:27 pm

lifesamitch69 meyer can go fuck himself he cut me off and fucked up my lambo
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat May 14, 2022 11:55 am

Post NAAC at New York Autoring

EricBurns not a very clean move by @rmolina95 last night at New York, the officials seem to agree and we will should have some sort of penalty or sanction issues for the Mexican driver by the time we pull up to Carbondale

(Dwight Johnson) dwightjmotorsports Fantastic Result from @ashrich in New York, P2 in the race and P2 in the championship! we'll be racing at Carbondale, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Ohio.

dwightjmotorsports it's just very unfortunate that some drivers haven't seemed to go through rookie licensing and did very questionable moves that cost @calhounlucas24521561 a chance at a win

(Kelly Ashcroft) KAsh99 this puts a damper on our championship run, but we'll be back on form in Carbondale, I know it.

(Joey Torgeson) jt0 LET'S FREAKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ashley Richardson) ashrich 2nd isn't just enough, I want a win (1/2)

ashrich above all else to show everyone that I am at a championship level in naac, but only @dwightjmotorsports believed in me and gave me a shot

(NAAC Challenge Series Official Account) TheChallengeSeries The fifth race in the @GripAll Challenge Series will be in Carbondale, once again together with the PCC Series

EricBurns With Rebecca Pellerin leading the charge over Lucy Barnton and her baby brother Luc, this seems to be a championship battle far from resolved

EricBurns Some peeps in the replies are asking why I ignored @ashrich. Well, she's a part-timer, while it is absolutely not impossible for her to make a championship effort, she would need to win the Fay Legacy Cup to get enough points to offset the races she doesn't enter or fails to qualify

EricBurns While I do believe she's good enough to do it, I'm playing it safe and considering it a tall task for now.

EricBurns In the meantime we will talk later on with @dwightjmotorsports and @MichaelNelsonRacing over the spat they had in the garages in New York saturday night over the Molina/Calhoun crash. Should be a very interesting episode of SpeedWeek on Primetime Sports Network, Primetime Sports Radio and my youtube channel.

PrimetimeSports Every Monday Night Eric Burns, Keith Newton, Liz Beaumont, Gary Campbell and Verity Washington discuss the happenings of motor racing. It's SpeedWeek on Primetime, Mondays at 8 PM Eastern and 7 PM Pacific.

PrimetimeSports Right after SpeedWeek wraps up, the encore presentation of the e400 at the New York Autoring airs on Primetime Sports 2. 9:30 PM Eastern and 8:30 PM Pacific.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Tue May 24, 2022 1:09 pm

Post Australia/Oregon Weekend

Salvatore Torregrossa @SalTorregrossa
We've done it! Win #1 for us, what a race! Grazi to @LesterRacing for this opportunity! #PCCTSOregon <pic>

Precision Motorsports @Precision92Racing
It's good to be back, P4 & P17 in our return race #PCC <link>

Welcome Wallace Turner to the team! He'll be joining us for select races this season <link>

Blake Chandler @BChandler63
P8 for the @ZakkTek crew today, wouldn't be where I am today without their support!

Team 50 Racing @Team50Racing
P13 at the end of the day, we've got ourselves a wheelman in @RobertMarkley 👀

David Russell Motorsports @TeamRussell
Not our best day at the track. @JRJunior brings it home P18.

Carson Lambert @ItsCarsonL
Tough day at the track today, here more in my POSTRACE VLOG: <link>

Triple Threat Motorsports @TripleThreatRacing
Welcome @JFisherRacing to the team! He'll be driving at @ProvoMotorPark for us, where he's won twice in #TransAm <link>

Backmarker Watch @PCCStartAndPark
@ZastavaMotorsports must not have tested those parts before they got shipped over, that must be embarrassing for them!

Some really good runs from cars you wouldn't expect to see at the front at @NoxRaceway for #PCCLS!!!!

Martinez Jr., @BryceTanner, and Mason all got Top-10s on debut! That's going to go a long way for them

Dale Kensington Jr. @KensingtonJr
P5. Unreal. Not too bad at this racing stuff I guess! <pic>

Sam Smith @SamSmithRacing
Absolutely gutted. We needed two more minutes.

Jeff Fisher @JFisherRacing
Gutted for our guys today. We had the car to beat. @ZastavaMotorsports needs to step it up.

Excited to make my #PCCTS debut in two weeks! Thanks for the opportunity @TripleThreatRacing we'll bring home a trophy for sure

Zastava Motorsports @ZastavaMotorsports
We are aware of the issues with our #PCCLitesSeries powerplants and are working on a fix. Our issues should be solved in the coming weeks.

PCC Megafan @pccfan3152
@ZastavaMotorsports delete your account

Cale Jr. Nation calejrfan51
At least @CaleJr got a top 10 out of it!!!

Lambert Racing @LambertRacing
A #podium on debut? Sounds good to me! @ALambertRacing brings it home P3 in our first race!

Dustin Oliver @Oliver_Racing
I've never been much of a road racer, so I'm as surprised as the rest of you! P7 baby!!! <pic>

Sam Burkhart @Burkhart
Enjoyed my time in the car today, just needed a few more adjustments at the end.

Tom Wilson @tomwilson
Gutted with how this weekend has gone. Couldn't have been a worse result for us. Onto the next one I guess

Rob Harkness @robharkness
Israel Bruce and Ingrid Haddeland both fell victim to the new Collision Policy today - two avoidable collisions (deemed by race control) and you earn a pass through the pits. Three strikes and you lose a lap, and a fourth earns you a disqualification.

We saw for the first time some of the new race regulations in action in the #PCCCupSeries with the Free Pass and Collision Policy both getting use - will be interesting to see how those rules affect the rest of the season.

Stephanie Buck @steph_buck
Was the Round of Australia a good race? <poll>

Was the Round of Australia a good race? 78% of you said Yes.

After the #RoundOfOregon Golden Eagle Motorsports and @Precision92Racing have applied to join @APARTTeams | <link>

The Alliance @APARTTeams
Great racing this weekend - it's great to see all the positive reactions from everyone! We hope to continue working with @PrezOfPCC to improve the sport!

Last edited by Syzygy on Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed May 25, 2022 5:05 pm

Retweeted by Vincenzo Fochesato
Lambert Racing @LambertRacing
A #podium on debut? Sounds good to me! @ALambertRacing brings it home P3 in our first race!

Got wiped out by a car that I drove last year... the irony stings.

Scoring pylon might say 38th, but we absolutely had the speed to get all three of us home in the top 10. Happy that Mr. Boss Man could get it done.

Might have to come back and run the touring car enduro here someday. A lap at Surfers Paradise is a thrill ride!

Focus Autosports @ FocusAutosports
Estel Mira kicks off the first full season in PCC Trucks Series competition for Focus Autosports by scoring a PODIUM, bringing truck no. 37 home in 2nd-place!! Not bad for her first start! #PCCTrucks #NoxRaceway
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:54 pm

2017 Round of South Korea:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:29 pm

pcc lites + trucks @ utah:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:20 pm

PCC Lites Utah:

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:39 am

Post South Korea Weekend

Sam Burkhart @Burkhart
LET'S GOOOOO! WIN #1!!!! Hopefully the first of many! <pic>

Johnson Racing @JohnsonRacingTeams
@Burkhart gets career win #1 in the #RoundOfSK! <pic>

Starting to think I'm getting a hang of this Cup thing! That's two top tens for us to start off the year!

Tom Wilson @twilson
We had a damn good car, just got beat by a teammate. Congrats to @Burkhart you earned this one buddy

What a start to the year for @NotTheBestLester, two top tens to start the year and 4th in points!! Who could have seen this one coming???

@Juvenile65 having his best run in years as well, how about that!

Denny Adams quietly having a great start to the year as well, great points for that small team!!!

Inspection from @GangneungGyeongpo is complete. Kyle McWulla (sixth-place finisher) was 'underweight' and has been DQ'd. Ben Worthington (eighth-place finisher) had 'improperly-labelled ballast' and lost 15 points. All other cars have cleared inspection.

PCC Megafan @pccfan3152
what the fuck is imrpoperly labelled ballast even mean
@robharkness wrote:Inspection from @GangneungGyeongpo is complete. Kyle McWulla (sixth-place finisher) was 'underweight' and has been DQ'd. Ben Worthington (eighth-place finisher) had 'improperly-labelled ballast' and lost 15 points. All other cars have cleared inspection.

All teams run lead/tungsten weights in their cars to meet minimum weight. ... Worthington's ballast did not have the correct weight listed on it and thus the penalty.
@pccfan3152 wrote:what the fuck is imrpoperly labelled ballast even mean

Gaspar de Sousa was the first casualty of the new Minimum Speed policy today - fail to run three laps under 110% and and you're parked for the day.

Why you should watch for @twilson at Phoenix <link>

Was the Round of South Korea a good race? <poll>

Was the Round of South Korea a good race? 81% of you said Yes. That makes it the highest rated race of the year!

46 Cup cars for Phoenix. 41-Plissken, 47-CLambert, 85-Jefferson

I found out I'm making my #PCCCS debut this weekend at Phoenix! Watch my REACTION HERE: <link>

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:12 pm

PCC Lites Arizona:

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:29 pm

Post Arizona Weekend (Trucks)

PCC Megafan @pccfan3152
sure hope wolfram is alright after that hit!

Cale Jr. Nation calejrfan51
WHOA THE 533 TRUCK

PCC Trucks Series @PCCTrucks
@LucasDavidson wins in CONTROVERSIAL fashion over @ALambertRacing! <video>

Lucas Davidson @LucasDavidson
Hell yeah! Got us a win over the Cup guys! <pic>

Lucas Davidson @LucasDavidson
Apologies to @SalTorregrossa just misjudged where you were going to be off of Turn 2 that's on me

Andy Lambert @ALambertRacing
Typical inconsistency. Officials suspended Crawford last year after Chicago for less than that.

Jim Russell Jr. @JRJr
Leading the points! Over the moon right now that we're back in PCC and can show everyone what we're made of!

Another Top-10 at Phoenix, watch my post-race vlog HERE: <link>

P7 at the end. Great day for the whole team.

Inspection from @phoenixraceway is complete. Robert Markley (second-place finisher) has been disqualified for unapproved fuel additives. Additionally, Chris Benson (tenth-place finisher) was ruled to be too low, but was given a pass for crash damage.

For the first time we saw the 110% Rule in qualifying come into effect ... Officials allowed Kirkpatrick to start the race, but pulled him off the track at the drop of the green flag. As a Chartered truck, he is required to start every race.

Such a shame @Team50Racing got disqualified!! What an awesome run for that team gone down the drain

Post Arizona Weekend (Lites)

Lucas Motorsports @LucasMotorsports
It's good to be back in victory lane! Win #1 for Scott Whullen! <pic>

Ryan Jefferies @Jefferies26
Congrats to @LucasMotorsports for getting back to victory lane! Really enjoyed working with you all the last few years, you all deserve it.

HUGE run for Richard Scott to get onto the podium for Grand Strand Racing, that's going to go a long way for that team!!!

PCC Megafan @pccfan3152
Dan Foray is too good for the lites series tbh

Zane Hayes @ZaneHayes
P11 on debut. This one's for you dad, wherever you ended up

@ZaneHayes is definitely the real deal! Always good to see names you recognize come back

Engine issues were comparatively down at @phoenixraceway for the Lites series ... that said, the large accident at the start of the race likely making @ZastavaMotorsports stats look better in that department.

These engine issues are getting ridiculous. We can barely even race out there

PCC Megafan @pccfan3152
the series knew exactly what they were doing when they made their deal with @ZastavaMotorsports and its backfiring in their face

Cale Jr. Nation @calejrfan51
@CaleJr finishes P18 but we got fastest lap!!

While the level of competition in @PCCLitesSeries is the greatest it's been, the reliability of the engines provided by @ZastavaMotorsports is unacceptable. We urge the series to renegotiate the manufacturer deal before more financial harm is done to the participating teams.

Post Arizona Weekend (Cup)

PCC Megafan @pccfan3152
That's the 34 over! big wreck on the backstretch

Tom Wilson @tomwilson
WINLESS NO MORE! <pic>

Sam Burkhart @Burkhart
If there's anyone I'd want to lose to it's @tomwilson, congrats buddy!

Johnson Racing @JohnsonRacing
What a perfect day for the team. @tomwilson P1, @Burkhart P2, @APhillips71 P7

@SpaceInvaderRacing bring home P6 with Plissken, a big time result!!!

PetrolTech Engineering @PetrolTechTeams
Solid day for the gang, P11, P12, P14 <pics>

P25 on debut in the @PCCCupSeries! Watch my post-race vlog HERE: <link>

James Beverley @James_Beverley
Just terrible luck every week. Had our best run of the year going before we had a tire go down.

Despite his inexperience Chase Mayer has been running at the end of two of the three races so far, at least he's keeping it on track and bringing home valuable points!

Unfortunate that we got taken out in that wreck, just got hit from behind and damaged the radiator. Still top 10 in points, hope we can keep up this early season momentum

An interesting caveat to note with @PCCCupSeries rules ... A green-white-checkered can only happen if the caution comes out before the white flag. If the caution comes out on the white flag lap, the race is over.

Steph Buck steph_buck
Was the Round of Arizona a good race? <poll>

Steph Buck steph_buck
Was the Round of Arizona a good race? 91% of you said yes! That's the best result for this season so far, and the best result since the 2016 Round of Quincy!

PCC Megafan @pccfan3152
heard about the ramsey coqinner rumors... id rather get fucked off the track than on it tbh what a horrible weekend for that team

Pre New York weekend

46 Cup cars for New York. 24-Plissken, 41-Woodard, 85-Jefferson

We believe that the @PCCCupSeries should prioritize the safety of its competitors. A majority of our members believe the superspeedway package should be reconsidered.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:06 am

Post New York Weekend

PCC Megafan @pccfan3152
OH MY GOD THE 31 WHAT THE FUCK

Cale Jr. Nation @calejrfan51
i think the 31 cleared the tv tower on that one glad @CaleJr got out of this series when he did

Tom Wilson has been transported to a local hospital for further evaluation. Additional medical updates will be forthcoming, with no further comment at this time.

Three wins in a row! <pic>

Alex Phillips @@APhillips71
Win #2! Wish we could have done it under better circumstances, hope @twilson is alright.

HUGE run for @SpaceInvaderRacing and Kurt Plissken once again, P3 and P6 in two starts!!!

Lets not forget about @MatthewsMotorTeam and their efforts today, sitting P10 in the team standings is big for them

Steph Buck @steph_buck
Was the Round of New York a good race? <poll>

Steph Buck @steph_buck
Was the Round of New York a good race? 64% of you said Yes, making this the lowest rated race of the year.

Thanks to our partners at @MerrickBiotech Tom Wilson is on the road to recovery. While he is recovering from his reconstructive surgery @WillyCRacing will drive the #31 car until further notice.

Gaspar de Sousa enters PCC Concussion Protocol, will miss Carbondale Cup Series race <link>

Local sports car driver Erik Dyson will make his @PCCCupSeries debut at @CarbondaleRaceway for @PalomaAutosport. Southwest Airlines will sponsor.

After the events last weekend, we are officially authorizing a driver and team strike for the next superspeedway race at Talladega. The superspeedway package has shown time and time again that the series does not value the safety and well-being of the drivers, and it showed in the New York Autoring race.

PCC's John Kowalski regarding the @APARTTeams strike: "...it's an attack on the integrity of the series. Above all else, it's an attempt to create division and dismantle the great foundation on which we've built our identity. There will be consequences for those involved, for sure."

APART Chairman Cal Rogers: "We can't stand idly by while we send our drivers out there in dangerous conditions, not anymore. Something has to be done to prevent needless injuries, and I'm surprised it's taken the series this long to open it's eyes and see what they're really doing out there with these superspeedway races."

@APARTTeams has stated that teams that choose to run in the #RoundOfAlabama will not be stripped of their Alliance membership, but hopes that the participating teams will "continue to uphold our ideals and ethics regarding the situation."

@ROGMotorsports @PetrolTechRacing @GriffithTeams and @PalomaAutosport have announced their plans to join the boycott. However @TheGrecianDebtCrisis has announced he will still attend and race with a team to be announced. 1/2

@GriffithTeams has been receptive to Korodovos choosing to run, stating that "[Korodovos] has his reasons for racing, just as we have our reasons for not participating. We wish him the best of luck in his endeavors at Talladega."

PCC President John Kowalski has announced he will allow teams showing up to Talladega to field 4th cars to fill the grid after four teams announce they will not be participating <link>

PCC President John Kowalski is determined to have a full field for Talladega - he has reportedly approached non-APART Lites teams, Trucks teams, and NAAC teams about participation in the upcoming Round of Alabama <link>

Pre-Carbondale Weekend

46 entries for Cup race at Carbondale. 12-Dyson 31-Crawford 41-Plissken 77-Torregrossa 85-Jefferson <pic>

41 entries for 40 spots in the Lites race at Carbondale. 2-BKelly 12-Brooks 22-Worthington 30-Murphy 69-ZHayes 74-Endicott <pic>

35 entries for 32 spots in the Trucks race at Carbondale. 11-RussellSr. 15-Jarvis 32-Prescott 33-Phillips 51-James 69-Tannerhill 87-Fochesato 99-Kaiser <pic>

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:33 am

Ike Durbin @ikedurbinunlimited

i wanna boycott talladega but only bc superspeedways are fucking dumb

Ike Durbin @ikedurbinunlimited

also @BenAtkins5 you lost the championship whos god now

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:43 am

pcc @ new york:

naac at carbondale:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next