Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners

+17
Cynon
Carolina Crew
The_Wall_91
Pyrozooka0
SpeedDemon37
RyanB06
Dexter249
bsoyuz
gone-sovereign
f1fan12
Alpineopossum
Nascar9fan
gwoodard41
Syzygy
Rykia
Magus978
Electric Wolf
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners

Post by racingfreak1999 Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:15 am

Frank Azzaretto @racingfreak1999
A strike?  Fuck that shit.  I''ve been part cybernetic since after the 2012 race.  Superspeedways don't scare me anymore.

Frank Azzaretto @racingfreak1999
Wait, @ROGMotorsports is boycotting?  What the fuck do I do now!!
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Feed for PCC Canon Drivers/Owners

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:05 pm

SpaceInvaderRacingOfficial: We don't plan on participating in the proposed strike, we believe we can talk things out with the officials. Maybe we can see if any safety improvements could be sponsored by various companies! We know money talks, after all.

GWoodard41: I'm okay, for the most part. Broke my mustache (somehow), a couple fingers on my left hand, and my big left toe. Obviously the car was VERY broken. Seriously, why haven't safer barriers been installed there?!

LycoiaPCC: We're planning on bringing the Rhino to the Truck series next season! More details TBA.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:33 pm

TheOneEyedSnake: Ain't crossin' picket lines under any circumstances regardless of what course that SIR decides to pursue

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:59 am

Matt Beck 7MattBeck: I don’t even know if we’re in APART… Honestly, as a Lites driver I’m basically sitting on a time bomb every week anyways, hell are they gonna do about it if I did cross the picket line? Can’t sabotage a car that already doesn’t work most of the time…

Matt Beck 7MattBeck: just to clarify, I’m not saying anything either way related to the merit of Dega boycott, I entirely get their point. I’d just argue the constant mechanicals in the Lites series are also a big safety hazard while we’re at it.

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:00 pm

2017 Trucks - Carbondale:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:34 pm

talladega pre-race:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:28 am

Talladega Pre-Race:

Talladega Post-Race:

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:09 am

PCC Round of Alabama:
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:48 am

round of talladega:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:46 pm

ROUND OF TALLADEGA SPOILERS:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KansasChaser12 Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:43 pm

PCC Trucks @Carbondale:

PCC Trucks @Garrettsville:

PCC Cup @Talladega:
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:15 pm

North American Auto Club - After Trois-Rivieres

EricBurns Following her victory in a soaked Trois-Rivieres, @k_ash99 and @AFR called a press conference for this Thursday. We haven't gotten any details, and the team has been very hush-hush about it

verity_washington @k_ash99 "This is not a super easy announcement, though it is something we have thought through much of this first semester. It concerns my current status in auto racing and as a matter of fact in the North American Auto Club"

verity_washington "Most of you know I got married this offseason, and it's been wonderful since then, however, with the series schedule in focus, I haven't been able to enjoy it to the fullest, and I feel like I am owed that after a few years racing at the top of the food chain in the series."

verity_washington "Because of it, all of us at Ashcroft Family Racing got together, and the team has been extremely understanding of my decision."

verity_washington "The decision is that the 2017 NAAC Season will be the last season I will contest as a full-time driver."

verity_washington "I've thought this through extensively and felt this was the right decision to make, especially because I get to go out on a high, still fighting for wins and a second title, if possible, but I feel like I reached the top of the mountain and there's not much else I can do within the North American Auto Club and I am not too open to run elsewhere either."

verity_washington "I've been in racing though my whole life, so it's only right I get time for myself, to enjoy myself and my recent marriage."

RaceReportAmerica When asked if they already know her replacement, Kelly has said the team hasn't figured out, but she is pretty involved in the process. Team co-owner Jack Ashcroft said that he is proud that his niece took the decision out of her own volition and has helped the team prepare for what certainly will be a shock in 2018. The #99 car has been driven by Kelly since 2003, when she was 17, taking over the car driven by Jack.

WellWithCampbell Driver names being vented around to take that 99 car range around. Connie Brooks, Blake Chandler, Hibiki Murata, Kristen Young, Joey Sinclair, Mac Hanley are some of the names mentioned in these first few hours

WellWithCampbell But two names that are up in the running are Boyd Abbott and Thomas Tucker: Boyd has had a solid rookie year so far, and Tucker has been a fantastic hand for that team, and either being in the #99 would help ease the whiplash from such a switch.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:36 am

Preston Bell @TheTexasTwister75
In light of recent controversy, Wells Fargo will no longer be a sponsor moving forward.

Ty Warner @TyWarnerCAMM
Sat down with management of ROG Motorsports to talk about their progress through 2022 <link>
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:03 am

Round Of Georgia:
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:35 am

PalomaIan: Ian Elias announces return to Australia after this season

PCC Cup Series driver Ian Elias has reportedly come to a deal to return to Australia after the conclusion of this season. Elias who starred in the Pacifica Cup Series, a racing series that runs primarily in Australia, New Zealand and Asia with select Middle Eastern races and North American events, will reportedly go back to that series full time, with occasional appearances in PCC Cup.

posted via: infititwit
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:04 am

PCC Europe West @ Estoril:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:45 pm

hungary:

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:57 pm

Hungaroring:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:31 pm

Brno & Kent:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:23 pm

Pre-Russia/Canada Weekend:

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:56 am

Russia Qualifiers:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3