Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-Pire Drive the Dream Challenge @ Talladega Applications

+12
Pyrozooka0
Alpineopossum
bsoyuz
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
navycook75
Memoriesallbutdone
Tanrar
gwoodard41
Backmarker
Ben Atkins
NASCARLOVER427
Ceej
16 posters

Go down

M-Pire Drive the Dream Challenge @ Talladega Applications Empty M-Pire Drive the Dream Challenge @ Talladega Applications

Post by Ceej Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:18 pm

This September, FARC will head to Talladega for the most ill-advised race of the year, in which 6 teams will field entries for the 6 lucky winners of the M-Pire Rent-A-Car "Drive the Dream" sweepstakes.

The contest is open to ordinary civilians 25 and over with neither professional nor amateur racing experience. The 6 winners will attend a fully paid Apex Racing School course to receive their FARC licenses before the Talladega weekend.

M-Pire previously held a contest in 2012, in which they fielded a team for the full season, with mixed results. Fernando's Chicken driver Jesus Chavez has been the most successful alumnus from that campaign.

The 6 teams fielding M-Pire-backed entries for the contest are:

#6 - Kurt Walker Motorsports
#02 - Stahlman Racing
#21 - Arnold Pine Racing
#33 - Pearson/Sweeney Motorsports
#95 - Fernando's Chicken
#505 - BoPo Moto

All hopefuls are required to fill out a short form with their personal information and experiences as an M-Pire customer.

Go nuts.

M-Pire Drive The Dream Application:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

M-Pire Drive the Dream Challenge @ Talladega Applications Empty Re: M-Pire Drive the Dream Challenge @ Talladega Applications

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Driver Name: Trent Williams
Team Preference: #505
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: Rented an oddly specific yellow 2012 Lycoia Brute with a license plate with F4IQ84 every week in 2013.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

M-Pire Drive the Dream Challenge @ Talladega Applications Empty Re: M-Pire Drive the Dream Challenge @ Talladega Applications

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Driver Name: Frederick Breen
Team Preference: #33 Pearson/Sweeney Motorsports
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: Once lost his car in a car park near an M-Pire Rent-A-Car store, forgot what car he drove, accidentally got into one of the rental cars he thought was his, somehow managed to drive off in the rental car and didn't realise his mistake until a couple of weeks later.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Driver Name: Wanda Fidikkiladowski
Team Preference: #21
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: Mother of four young children, whom she has driven to baseball, soccer, and hockey practice every week for nearly ten years. Has been "extremely grateful" for the company's mini-vans.

Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Driver Name: Haley Fischer
Team Preference: #6 (Kurt Walker Motorsports)
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: My car was in the shop so I had to rent a car from them. The quality was absolutely horrible and those working in the office building were moving around as if they were smoking something funny. Honestly, I'm doing this because Greg [Woodard] jokingly told me that I should do this. I'm pretty sure he wants me to die or get horribly injured, seeing how his cousin turned out. But I guess I'll do it, I do need the money and I can't seem to get a job elsewhere at the moment.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Driver Name: Sylvester Houston
Team Preference: #21
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: I went and rented a 2014 Saar Nebraska while in California, and took it for a little off-roading, since I'm a huge fan of off-road truck racing. They weren't happy with how the truck was so dirty when I brought it back, but overall, I was surprised that they took it as well as they did, the last place wouldn't even let me take it back unless I got it washed, and I had to pay for two extra weeks!, M-Pire just made me pay for the wash. Great people!

Last edited by RandomClassic on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Driver Name: Loni Strapper
Team Preference: #95 - Fernando's Chicken
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: I am a traveling saleswoman, and I have rented M-Pire's Rent-A-Car cars many times for my trips all around the country. They  complain I return the car with a weird smell, but as long as I keep paying and returning the car in the "wonderful" conditions they were in previously, then they overlook it quite often.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Driver Name: Hailey Sicura
Team Preference: #02
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: Rented a car for a gaming convention in Houston late last year, and again in April 2014 for one in Seattle.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 am

Driver Name: Trevor De Santa
Team Preference: #6 - Kurt Walker Motorsports
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: Fantastic Getaway vehicle. 10/10, would use for running over those bastard Merryweather goons again
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:14 am

Driver Name: Jack Hearten
Team Preference: #02 - Stahlman Racing
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: Used the cars three times, flipped them under 55mph, somehow didn't had to pay the repairs
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:47 am

Driver Name: Timothy Bindernagel
Team Preference: #33 - Pearson/Sweeney Motorsports
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: I used an M-Pire rental to stop a bank robbery, rescue a family from a canyon in Hawaii, stage an attempted coup d'état against the Governor of South Dakota, and to top it all off I skydived through the sunroof after jumping from a 707.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Driver Name: Carter Harvey
Team Preferance: #6- Kurt Walker Motorsports
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: I have rented cars from M-Pire on many occasions, and have used them to travel to numerous FARC races as a spectator.

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Driver Name: Pat Demps
Team Preference: #02 Stahlman Racing
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: I rent occasionally since the car I own tends to have problems that I don't have the budget to pay for yet and their rentals are always in outstanding condition. All the people at their locations are great and really make for an enjoyable experience with their customers. Aside from a minor scrape I left on a rental a few years ago pulling my go-kart into the garage and paying to fix that, I've done my best to keep them clean.

Last edited by Casey Lester on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Somehow forgot the ride preference lol)
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:16 am

Driver Name: Hector Lester
Team Preference: #33 Pearson/Sweeney Motorsports
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: Just some random guy from Texas whose been affording an M-Pire car since 2012 to live the dream of being a Racing driver.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by kriswascher97 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:04 am

Driver Name: Kris Wascher
Team Preference: Kurt Walker Motorsports
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: My Saar hit a deer entering the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, so I called them up and I took the car up there, and soon as my car was fixed, I returned the rented machine

Last edited by kriswascher97 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
kriswascher97
kriswascher97
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJtvYja5UXKrisk0OV2_lZQ

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Driver Name: Alberto Estrada
Team Preference: #95 Fernando's Chicken
Tell us about your experience with M-Pire Rent-A-Car: I was on my way back from a trip to Mexico when I was cut off by someone and crashed into them. I called M-Pire and they had a rental car ready for me within the next day and I was back home only slightly off schedule.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Entries are now closed.

The finalists are:

#6 - Kurt Walker Motorsports: Trevor De Santa
#02 - Stahlman Racing: Timothy Bindernagel
#21 - Arnold Pine Racing: Wanda Fidikkiladowski
#33 - Pearson/Sweeney Motorsports: Frederick Breen
#95 - Fernando's Chicken: Pat Demps
#505 - BoPo Moto: Sylvester Houston

M-Pire Rent-A-Car extends its congratulations to all of our finalists. Please don't kill yourselves or anyone else on your big day at Talladega.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down