Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Video Game Thread

+42
TPGRacing75
PRAWBLEMS
PackerMan71
UndyingLight
Groribe
The_Wall_91
larso
Rovenami
NASCARLOVER427
Dexter249
RealRacer4
JINXaPHRENIC
gone-sovereign
crl
Cardinals5
flyingturns89
Mother of Invention
Toblerone
darkapprentice77
Cynon
Milan655
BWard
Magus978
SpeedDemon37
JMac525
BigDaddy24
vbooy57
navycook75
RetrogradeRenegade
Sparkz47
Rykia
Metro 6r4
GamerAzuzu
RealRacingRoots
RocketKnight
f1fan12
Chives2112
Nascar9fan
Ben Atkins
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Alta
Lucstar88
46 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Video Game Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:42 am

In a bizarre announcement to say the least, Valve has announced that it has partnered Cryptozoic Entertainment, a relatively new company that makes trading cards and board games. Cryptozoic will be working with Valve to release an official board game version of the popular video game Portal. Not much is known about the game right now, though a rough draft image of the board map has been released, as well as some tokens for the game, which include three player pawns, a companion cube, and small plastic cakes. The images as well as other details can be found at the link at the bottom of the post.

Thoughts?

http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/5/5458072/portal-board-game-interview-valve-cryptozoic-entertainment
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 am

F1 2013 is Free2Play this weekend only on Steam, when it will then go on sale.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:18 pm

This seems really cool. Simulates a kart career.

Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Firaxis is set to make an announcement regarding its next project at PAX East on April 12. I'm guessing it will be an announcement that Civ VI is in the works, but it could be something else.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:21 am

Codemasters have announced GRID Autosport, to be released in late June on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. In their press release they basically said GRID 2 was shit so they made a rehash of GRID 1.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Codemasters have announced GRID Autosport, to be released in late June on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. In their press release they basically said GRID 2 was shit so they made a rehash of GRID 1.

I actually liked GRID 2 for the most part, but holy crap this looks incredible.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 am

Got my first plat on my new account (RobertNelson29, add me yo) from Grid 2. Now onto inFamous 2, and all these monsters that weren't in the firST GAME AAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed May 14, 2014 2:32 am

So here's an earlier Rockstar game that i enjoyed the hell out of 10 years ago and just remembered, Smuggler's Run. A game that involved running drugs in off-road vehicles.

Also to revitalize this thread, Post underrated games that you enjoyed the hell out of.

Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Wed May 14, 2014 3:20 am

Say goodbye to your productivity with game-oldies.com!

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
The Video Game Thread - Page 3 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat May 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Picked up NASCAR '14 for $29.99 at Best Buy today, and I've heard mixed reviews. Some say it's pretty good, some say it desperately needs a patch.

Those who have it: your thoughts?
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:10 am

Bit of an update on Grid Autosport. The full track list has been officially announced and the game will include 22 different locations, including some real doozies like Circuit of the Americas, Cicuit Mont Tremblant, and Mount Panorama. The full track list can be found here.

The full car lineup has been stated to be around 80 different models, but so far only the touring and endurance lineups have been fully officially confirmed. Some notable confirmations include Ford and Holden racing utes, the Dallara DW12, the John Cooper Works Mini, and the Ford GT40 MK1. List of officially and unofficially confirmed cars can be found here.

I've got to say, this is shaping up to be one heck of a game.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:20 am

Sparkz47 wrote:Bit of an update on Grid Autosport. The full track list has been officially announced and the game will include 22 different locations, including some real doozies like Circuit of the Americas, Cicuit Mont Tremblant, and Mount Panorama. The full track list can be found here.

The full car lineup has been stated to be around 80 different models, but so far only the touring and endurance lineups have been fully officially confirmed. Some notable confirmations include Ford and Holden racing utes, the Dallara DW12, the John Cooper Works Mini, and the Ford GT40 MK1. List of officially and unofficially confirmed cars can be found here.

I've got to say, this is shaping up to be one heck of a game.
...and full official list is here.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:44 am

The Gr. A touring cars are interesting...and the AutoGP/A1GP Lola.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:11 pm

E3 Time! Thoughts on everything we've seen, Who won?, Etc.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:11 am

Alta wrote:E3 Time! Thoughts on everything we've seen, Who won?, Etc.

You said it yourself, Alta. Nintendo has all but dominated this year's E3. I'm actually a little shocked by them, for once they're being uncharacteristically unique. I mean, let's be honest, in recent, while Mario games are to be generally expected at E3, usually aside from a couple new power-ups, there hasn't been anything particularly special about them in recent. But to take a step all the way back to Mario Paint and cross it over with the original Super Mario Bros. -- it seems like a giant SCREW YOU to most ROM hacks, but I'm impressed none the less! There's also the new Star Fox, which has been begging for a new title since 2006 of course.

In other news, there's been new additions to the Smash Bros. roster. Palutena: No surprise. Mii Fighters: As long as Nintendo can squeeze as much life out of that gimmick as possible, still no surprise. Pac-Man: What with Namco-Bandai working on the game, no surprise there either. But the apparent lack of Ness and Captain Falcon so far? I doubt they'd ditch anyone from the original roster, but the fact it's taken Nintendo so long to confirm their reappearance is kind of ridiculous...

(Also, as the resident Mega Man Classic fanboy, if I haven't made my excitement for the fact he's in this installment known already...screw it, I'm sure you get the point. Wink)

(Also also, as unlikely as it may be, I do hope that Solid Snake makes a comeback as well.)
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:55 am

A few months ago, well known video game company THQ finally went under after a long bankruptcy process. In part of the agreement, the back rent they owed on their office would be paid off, but all items in the building, other than employee personal belongings, went to the land lord. This included anything they had in the office. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, when a new group rented out THQ's old office. A Reddit user, along with a few friends, went to their new office, and found some surprising things. A large THQ logo sitting in the lobby, an award shelf with all the awards THQ won over the years, a wall of the different video games THQ made, posters from their video games, and many other remnants of the once great gaming giant.

Link for the story: http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/28/5757798/thq-abandoned-office-pictures
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Bit of a bump

Part 1 of an unboxing of all Papyrus games by ISI's Tim Wheatley
Spoiler:

And also of all Geoff Crammond games
Spoiler:
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:57 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still addicted to GTA Online Titanfall and Forza
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:31 am

JINXaPHRENIC wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still addicted to GTA Online Titanfall and Forza
I kind of went off GTA Online despite the hours I put in it. Latest DLC, all new vehicles cost $5 000 000. Best mission in terms of money would get you $80 000/hour. So either grind the same shit for 62 and a half hours at best, or spend $100 real life money.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:12 am

Official PlayStation Australia Magazine celebrated their 100th issue by listing the 100 games to play before you die as voted by the readers. The Last Of Us beat Grand Theft Auto V by 10 votes. Motherfucking Crash Bandicoot got #7, and Mass Effect 3 didn't even make the list.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:24 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Official PlayStation Australia Magazine celebrated their 100th issue by listing the 100 games to play before you die as voted by the readers. The Last Of Us beat Grand Theft Auto V by 10 votes. Motherfucking Crash Bandicoot got #7, and Mass Effect 3 didn't even make the list.

Crash Bandicoot was the shit for PS1. Hands down agree with it being there. The rest I won't judge though
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:29 am

Nascar9fan wrote:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Official PlayStation Australia Magazine celebrated their 100th issue by listing the 100 games to play before you die as voted by the readers. The Last Of Us beat Grand Theft Auto V by 10 votes. Motherfucking Crash Bandicoot got #7, and Mass Effect 3 didn't even make the list.

Crash Bandicoot was the shit for PS1. Hands down agree with it being there. The rest I won't judge though

The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto V for sure deserve to be the top 2. I hope Bioshock Infinite was in the top 10, though.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
Nascar9fan wrote:

The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto V for sure deserve to be the top 2. I hope Bioshock Infinite was in the top 10, though.

They sure do... Crash Bandicoot was my childhood, especially Warped (3), CTR and Crash Bash, those were the days Very Happy. I bought 1, 2, 3, CTR on my PS3 last year, if only they had Bash Sad
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
Nascar9fan wrote:

They sure do... Crash Bandicoot was my childhood, especially Warped (3), CTR and Crash Bash, those were the days Very Happy. I bought 1, 2, 3, CTR on my PS3 last year, if only they had Bash Sad
#30, in-front of Resident Evil 2, and behind Fallout 3 (the highest racing game). Bioshock got #33. Crash Team Racing was the only other Crash game in the list, at #42, the 2nd highest racing game.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:28 am

The Automation dev team has released tutorials showing how to make your own Grilles, Headlights and Tailights for use in the Car Body Designer. That means more accurate versions of the TMMC cars could soon be on the way?

RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Mother of all bumps

Been playing some games since i got a PS4.

NHL 15 : Holy Jumpin, have I lost respect for EA, had fun with the Hockey Ultimate Team mode, but the whole game has problems, GM is crap-tastic, Be a Pro went back a few years, and Online is really lackluster, waste of money, and THANKFULLY, never spent another dime on that game, still play it, since I did buy the thing

- Battlefield Hardline Beta : It was really fun, especially playing with a good friend, Better than Call of Duty, Really interesting idea, with the Cops VS Robbers story, it's makes for new modes, instead of the standard Russia VS USA story they tell now a days, heck WW2 stories were great because it happened and I certainly love the subject.

- GTA5 : Classic, Story was good, but not GTA4 good, or even San Andreas as a fact, but whole s*** the map is incredible, online is too, especially racing random people who wreck you each turn, while you try to drive clean Laughing. It's the best selling game of all-time for a reason Razz

- Binding of Issac : Rebirth : Fun game, with a LOT a stuff in it, while you never play the same game twice, i keep going for a round or two each day, it's that fun.

*Things that I may buy*
Dying Light looks great.
Project Cars likely

Also can't wait for E3, since the PS4/XboxOne/WiiU is starting to pump out good games, it's really going to be interesting come June!!!
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The Video Game Thread - Page 3 Empty GTA:O Heists

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:58 am

As Rockstar has finally released the Heist missions for GTA Online all the attention for most of us is on there... Teams and/or good/fair hosts are hard to come by... So... If you're looking for a team or someone to host missions you haven't done or need help with message me... Also if your team needs a spot filled, I'd be happy to help as I'm one of the more experienced at this... Message or add me on XBL...

GT:
JINXaPHRENIC(MAIN)
JINXaCHU

P.S. XBOX One is where I'm at...
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Thu May 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Bumping this thread up to post a teaser trailer. I've never posted on this thread before, but having been a big fan of Need For Speed when they had the Undergrounds and Most Wanted games out and saw a teaser trailer for an upcoming NFS game, I couldn't resist posting this on here.

I haven't cared enough to buy the last few NFS games or get a desktop to use for the last few years, but if there are enough positive responses when this game is released, I might buy a desktop just to play the game.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Fri May 22, 2015 3:16 am

RealRacer4 wrote:I haven't cared enough to buy the last few NFS games or get a desktop to use for the last few years, but if there are enough positive responses when this game is released, I might buy a desktop just to play the game.

It's being made by the same devs that made Rivals. Which I can personally attest to as being horribly awful - I paid like £2 or something for it when it was fairly new thanks to a glitch with Origin and still feel like I got ripped off. I would not hold out much hope for this being good.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri May 22, 2015 3:32 am

Rivals was the first NFS game i have not bought since the inception of the series (i felt it was just an update for Hot Pursuit in 2010). Hope the new one is good.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:23 pm

I bought nfs most wanted (2012) for the PS3 and I kinda enjoyed it although it was quite repetitive since it was criterion but rivals not so much I passed on it because it was quite bad and so I bought a ps4 and bought the crew much better (although one big issue with the crew is the loading screen problem which I am currently experiencing) and I still prefer sonic over racing games and well the music don't offend sonic music cmon
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:43 am

The president of Nintendo Satoru Iwata has passed away aged 55. Sad

http://kotaku.com/nintendos-president-has-passed-away-1717386412?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:10 am

R.I.P I'm guessing miyamoto's taking over
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:20 am

Dexter249 wrote:R.I.P I'm guessing miyamoto's taking over

I don't think Miyamoto will, but I would like to see it.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:35 am

Well Guys Fun Fact About NASCAR dirt to Daytona in The Weekly Racing Series Zachary Zins (FARC Driver) is in the game (will edit Whenever i find which car)
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:13 pm

I was playing Gang Beasts with my friend and, well, this happened.

The Video Game Thread - Page 3 Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%202.22.22%20PM_zpsdaaeeqtr

Who knew Jelly Baby blood was so sticky?
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:15 pm

I got Madden 16 yesterday.

It's really fun Very Happy
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:53 am

I've found some very, weird pictures I took in SSB4 for the 3DS. Here is some of the craziest.

Photos:
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:43 am

*bump*

On October 30th, the expansion for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth launched, named "Afterbirth". This included new features such as over 100 new items, a new character, new bosses and a new gamemode, Greed. The creators of the game, Ed McMillen and Tyrone Rodriguez came under fire when the expansion was released as it was discovered only 74 items were put into the game, but both insisted the items were there but had to be unlocked in an obsecure way.

This resulted in an Augmented Reality Game where the players of the game, particularly the users of the subreddit for the game, had to figured out a number of puzzles to unlock the items. Many branches were found, such as the linked to the number "109" and a series of tweets from both McMillen and Rodriguez, but 109 hours after the expansions release, there was a patch adding the remaining items in, meaning that users spent days solving a puzzle that the creators said existed, but didn't.

On top of that, they nerfed several of the characters, making the game significantly harder (which isn't an awful thing, but is still kind of shitty.)

This was their way of getting back at dataminers, who solved the puzzle in, ironically, 109 hours when the original game was first released in order to unlock the character "The Lost". IMO, this is an inexcusable way to treat people who paid for the game. To not include all the content on the release of the expansion is downright lazy, then to lead the players into thinking that it is already in the game just because they were salty about how the first secret was unlocked (by a minority of players!) is just petty. Lost a lot of respect for Ed and Tyrone in this ordeal.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Smashing.

I play Smash 4 on my Wii U:

Username is Cyriaan. Display name is Dr Pickles. I main Yoshi... and despite what I put on Youtube, I'm really not that good -- my numbers are kinda crap, lol.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:44 am

My 100th Post Will Be About :
Hey You! Yes You! You Considering to buy the NFS Reboot Well Heres my review
Gets Ford Mustang Foxbody
Gets Beat By Spike
Goes to Shop
Buys Nitrous And A upgrades
Smokes Spike
Buys Nissan Skyline GTR R32
Upgrades it to have more horsepower than a 1972 F1 Car And 195 MPH
10/10 Would Tune Again
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:56 pm

I recently found my copy of Tomodachi Life and I've been playing it a lot and weird things have happened.

First, 3 of my couples had babies. First, a couple of one of my friends mii's he made on my Wii and one of my older generic mii's, then one of their other kids and Batman, and then an alien mii and another generic mii, which I had to give a facelift.

Then, then next day, after a mii that my sister made before she got her own copy said the day was a waste, a zombie mii and another generic female wanted to propose to a female Pokémon trainer and a lumberjack respectively. It took forever.

Then today, another kid of the first couple I mentioned who I named Timmy because of course I did, wanted to romance with an old woman and I allowed it, expecting it to fail, but then Shigeru Miyamoto confessed his love to an Old Woman, THEN a robber mii (who was the bartender by the way) confessed His love for her. She ended up choosing Miyamoto causing Timmy to, at the time of typing this, still be depressed.

This game is fucked up.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:50 am

Yoshi v. Trump:

I made a Donald Trump Mii fighter because... reasons. Turned out to be a much more dangerous opponent than I expected.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:21 pm

I decided to play some NASCAR Heat as that was what was the disk I had in there, and I did not expect this.

The Video Game Thread - Page 3 IMG_0007_zpslseuxins

Explanation:

EDIT: I didn't do the 2nd pit cycle and ran out of fuel at the start/finish line.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

The Video Game Thread - Page 3 Empty Double Post and Bump all in one!

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:23 am

Now that we are dangerously close to the first E3 press conference, What are some last minute predictions on what happens in E3?
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Apparently that not only is a remastering of the first three Crash games is in the works, but this is a thing as well:
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:56 am

Intrigued in the new Kojima game. Trailer made it look like one of those fancy art projects.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:35 am

Alta wrote:Intrigued in the new Kojima game. Trailer made it look like one of those fancy art projects.

I'll admit the trailer didn't catch my interest until over halfway through, but after watching the entire trailer, its definitely something I'm going to watch for.

Other various games/addons I'm looking forward to, E3 related or otherwise:

INSIDE
No Man's Sky
Pokemon Sun and Moon
Fallout 4 DLC
Fallout Shelter PC release
Skyrim remaster
Final Fantasy XV
World of Final Fantasy (well, sort of)
Quake Champions
Lawbreakers
Vampyr
...among many more.

I haven't completely caught up on E3 ongoings, so I'll probably spend tomorrow doing that.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by larso Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:50 pm

new zelda!

larso
larso
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:22 pm

larso wrote:new zelda!

Very Happy My body is ready. I'm probably most excited for Zelda, but it's been a pretty solid E3 so far this year. I still need to decide whether to get an XBox One, PS4, or one of their upgraded forms...
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next