Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+41
Alta
conrail1990
pepsibottle1
RocketKnight
flyingturns89
Metro 6r4
Jason Hamilton
Alpineopossum
Mr.Mech
SnakePlissken
Chives2112
bartman97
crl
pennst24
Rykia
racingfreak1999
Cynon
PKligBKFan
iAMBADDATGAMES
Cardinals5
GamerAzuzu
day500champ1
Vincent Giacalone
Racerfan275
Ceej
BBoy
PackerMan71
Ben Atkins
Magus978
Milan655
PYLrulz
navycook75
gwoodard41
Pyrozooka0
RyanB06
JMac525
f1fan12
Syzygy
Michael Sykes
Backmarker
BWard
45 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by PYLrulz Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:11 am

SteudlerTMRacer: I apologize to @ThePowerOfPSI for that poor performance. I had the idea how to execute the strategy, I just pulled it off poorly. Should never have put that team in that position

Last edited by PYLrulz on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:11 am

JOlenick: @ThePowerofPSI I approve
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:48 am

RMatthews11 @TAshby12 You're in. You don't need a pit pass.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:45 pm

TAshby12: @RMatthews11 Thanks man, I appreciate it

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:15 pm

BenatarBroadcasts: Had a ball commentating the Formula Overdrive race! Great run @NatalieRacerE

NatalieRacerE: SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE, but I was going for two in a row to be fair. Onto the World Championships!!!

RossCarter2: Awesome run today.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm

AMRossini48: That put's us and Rossini Sport out of contention to win the championship. But if I pull of the win at the World Championships, it will all be fine Smile
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 pm

LanceCh44: Wonder if there's any truth to the rumor that @AMRossini48 and his design are headed over to Tutino? #forza

DMullen: Ethan Everett will be in the 74 for Brazil #TMMC

KDwyer72: Front end got screwed up by some idiot in qualifying. Never felt right afterwards, and the guy that screwed us got off with no penalty. I see how it is.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:32 pm

JOlenick: @LanceCH44 I hope it's true; @AMRossini48 designed one hell of a race car
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:36 pm

TiffMatthews116 Looking forward to making my open-wheel debut at the #HanmoreWorldChampionships. Hope I don't make a fool of myself. #newbie
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:04 pm

JamesSpalding: @KDwyer72 QQ

RegCloud: YES! OMG! FO Road Course Champion! I still can't believe it! I've brought GRI its first major open-wheel title. I must be dreaming... #isthisadream

SFRush: Damn, I can't believe Reggie pulled it off. GRI's first open-wheel championship. Granted, it's not the season title, but the roaddie title, that's still pretty damn cool. Congrats, Reg. You deserve it. #proudhusband

packer71: Looks like you got your work cut out for you, Rush. Think you can top what Reggie did?

SFRush: I got a chance at the Hanmore World Championships, so... we'll see.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 pm

RG#18: Time to head to Texas. Going to bring the fiancee, @LucyBarnton7 and her family and let them watch from the pit box.

GLMtrsprts'12: Patrick [McNeil] is in therapy after his surgery. Things look good for him for Texas.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Kennyisntdead: @RegCloud you deserve it, you raced your ass off this year.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 pm

KDwyer72: I'd hate to be @JamesSpalding and have to make excuses for every single time Packer Carroll sucks. He's got a busy job and a lot of excuses to make.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:22 pm

JamesSpalding: @KDwyer72 I'd hate to be Peter Keyes when he has to wipe your ass every time you whine and complain about something. You need to grow up, son. You'll never be like your daddy with that kind of attitude.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 pm

KDwyer72: @JamesSpalding Seems like you know a lot about wiping other people's asses for them. I wouldn't know anything about that, but if I need to know how to do that I'll ask you.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 pm

RacinRadio: @JamesSpalding: His father was one of the greatest drivers of all time, @KDwyer72 is indeed living in his father's shadow but he is trying to fill his shoes. #bigshoes2fill

RacinRadio: Now a driver I can't stand? @GWoodard41, I'm looking at you!

GWoodard41: @RacinRadio: Why exactly is that? What have I done to you to incur your 'wrath'?

RacinRadio: You are a talentless hack who refuses to drive anything truly American. Lycoia isn't even an American sounding name, it sounds Asian.

GWoodard41: Talentless Hack? Tell me, who got into Indy and ran in the top 5 before having problems with tires. Or who out raced Adrian Devereux at Carbondale before Dwyer decided to stop on track for a cut tire! I have talent, and until I see you prove yourself, you can put a sock in it.

RacinRadio: Don't you DARE talk about Dwyer like that. He couldn't reach the pit lane!

GWoodard41: Unless a driver wrecks or their engine cuts out (not surprising for Saar), how exactly can you not limp it back to the pit lane? What's also funny is how he stopped rather close to the racing line in the turn.

RacinRadio: Are you accusing Dwyer of following some kind of orders to force you to cede the lead to Devereux?! Are you saying that the officials told Dwyer to get in your way to allow that Frenchman to win?

GWoodard41: I never said that, I merely thought the car stopped in the racing line when he could have limped it into the pits.

GWoodard41: I could have won the race if I didn't wear down my tires that fast.

RacinRadio: Then you admitted that you choked! I knew you were a talentless hack!

GWoodard41: And about that comment sounding Asian? The company was founded by an American citizen with Japanese ancestry you dolt. It also is a play off the word Lycan. I didn't choke, I had to deal with orders to slow down for the caution while trying to race Devereux back to the line and avoiding Dwyer on the low side of the track.

RacinRadio: No matter how many excuses you come up with, until you drive a Saar, you'll be a talentless hack. #Saar

GWoodard41: Then everyone but TeamSaarUSA are considered talentless hacks huh? I wouldn't be surprised if you were merely a lapdog of that organization or Saar itself. No offense to those who do drive Saar, but I haven't had the best history with that manufacturer, especially during my short track days. #unreliability #nooffenseintended
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:52 pm

JamesSpalding: @KDwyer72 You're hilarious, you know that? You try to talk smack just like your father did. Here's the difference: Benny was able to back it up. His six Master Cup are proof of that. And what have you accomplished in your career? 1 win... in the TM Lights. And you wonder why I don't have any respect for you? You see, I hate Adrien Devereux even more than you, Dwyer, but despite that, I have respect for Devereux, because the guy is one hell of a race car driver, and nothing I say will change that. Before you start getting all cocky, how about you actually accomplish something in Cup. I'll tell you what, if you actually manage to win a race before the year's out, I might actually give you some respect as a driver, and no, New York doesn't count. Win a race when all of the world's best are on the track, and you'll earn some of my respect.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:02 pm

KDwyer72: @JamesSpalding Looks like I hit a nerve. How many major races have you won?

KDwyer72: @Gwoodard41 Dont look at me for that, team said if I kept going the suspension would be destroyed and that I'd be paying for it. Just how it goes man.

DMullen: Four in contention for the title on the last oval race of 2012 -- will we see Matthews v. Soveral? Dwyer v. Carroll? Devereux v. Kekkonen? This and more on #DanMullenRadioHour

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 pm

JamesSpalding: @KDwyer72 As many as you have, son: zero, and with that kind of attitude, I'll be very surprised if you actually manage to win a race. Hell, I'll be surprised if you don't drop down to the ASCC just like all the other Saar underachievers in the past have.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 pm

KDwyer72: @JamesSpalding Sorry, I can't see you behind these LMP2 trophies. #ALMS

(OOC: I did say he came from sportscar racing when I introduced him... I very clearly remember that...)

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Cynon wrote:KDwyer72: @JamesSpalding Sorry, I can't see you behind these LMP2 trophies. #ALMS

(OOC: I did say he came from sportscar racing when I introduced him... I very clearly remember that...)

(OOC: Hmmm... can't say I remember that. Laughing Was it when he made his Lights debut two years ago, or was it earlier than that?)

JamesSpalding: @KDwyer72 Trophies from a sportscar series no one really gives a shit about. Come back when you succeed in Cup, then we'll talk. #TMMCiswheretherealhardwareis

SFRush: Regina, why do you have a box of Clorox wipes?

RegCloud: What? I wanna make sure my new trophy is nice and shiny. I want it to look good when we put it in the case.

SFRush: Laughing If you say so.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 pm

ThePowerOfPSI: Lenny & Quiggy!

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 3 LennyAndSquiggy

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:ThePowerOfPSI: Lenny & Quiggy!

SFRush: Uhhhh.... okay?

packer71: Laughing

ZachDogg: Well, that was... random. Laughing
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:59 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:ThePowerOfPSI: The teaming of Marcos Leonard & Ebenezer Quiggles, Jr. should be called "Lenny & Quiggy!" Laverne and Shirley anyone?! Or is that reference too old?
Yesterday at 5:28 pm

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:28 am

SnakePlissken wrote:ThePowerOfPSI: Lenny & Quiggy!

james29davison: aaaaaaaaahhhhh not those two! Shocked
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:17 am

VJAY138: I am meeting with PSI this week, for #TMMCBC
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 am

BenAtkins84: Instead of racing Charlotte, @LucyBarnton7 will finish up the season in the 31 car, racing at Kentucky and Sears Point. I'll be in the car for Road America, Decatur and Charlotte.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:11 pm

KennethDrake: HotShot Racing has big news, the team may participate in the Tornado Alley Trophy in ARLA next year as well as running part-time. We shall give full details of this soon.

james29davison: spilt my coffee all by myself for the 3rd time in 7 days #clumsyhands

Last edited by BWardboy88 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:20 pm

TomDelgadoRacing: @Italia_dePretto will return to TDR in 2013 as our reserve driver, but he will be allowed to seek a part-time or full time ride. If he gets one, he can opt out of his contract.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:21 pm

SteudlerTMRacer: Hopefully the weather in BC is MUCH better than the race where we had to race in a downpour of biblical proportions.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 pm

SykesOnRedALERT:Coming to the end of another year of #TMMC Racing, I'm allowed to say whats happening next year...

SykesOnRedALERT:...are you ready?..

SykesOnRedALERT:...Flash are now to become the American Launch Energy Racing Team, And I'm onboard for another great year. But what colour will the car be? #captainobvious
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

AAreoski451: @RacinRadio The name of a company isn't proof of it's nationality.
#dumberthaniam

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 pm

adriendevereux: They have not fixed the grass in the back stretch... not good

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:33 pm

SykesOnRedALERT: @adriendevereux Canada?
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:46 pm

adriendevereux: @SykesOnRedAlert The Daniel Estevem oval in #brazil

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:51 am

GWoodard41: @SykesOnRedALERT: Glad they're keeping you on for the next season, say, any ideas who is going to be your teammate and if Inglesby will remain with the team itself?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:55 am

JOlenick: Are ALERT and Launch Energy Racing two separate teams or is it a Davenport/Sykes pairing in 2013?
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 am

SykesOnRedALERT: @JOlenick It will be me and Davenport, FLASH will become Launch's team, remember Inglesby were #allegedly looking at taking FLASH over, well that #allegedly didn't happen and Launch jumped at the chance.
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:01 am

VJAY138: If I don't have a full time TM Master Cup Series drive next year. Which to be honest with you, I feel there is a 99.9% chance I won't. I'll be rooting for Launch Energy. I love the idea of coorprate sponsers owning cars!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:50 am

JOlenick: @SykesonRedALERT I thought so, thanks for clearing that up
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:18 am

LMRnD: Do you believe that #Lycoia will win the Independent's Trophy in 2012? Or will Omecha beat us?

LMRnD: We're looking over the list of possible ITC manufacturers... it seems that the big guns may have to watch out for these newer ones.

TIMmy: We and @LMRnD are currently working with officials to hold a charity raffle before the Round of New York.

TIMmy: Whoever is selected will be able to drive 3 laps around the NY Street Course before the race! Of course @GWoodard41 will ride shotgun.

TIMmy: It's currently 2.50 for a ticket and 5 for 10 dollars! Get your tickets at the Lycoia Motors/Phoenix Performance Booth. Drivers and Non-Drivers are invited to attend.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:48 am

RG#18@TIMmy: I'll buy a book of 10. It's for a good cause.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:32 pm

dansav: @LMRnD gonna kick your ass at BC

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:46 pm

LMRnD: @dansav: Bring it ON! #lycoiapower #americanmuscle #domesticvsimport

LMRnD: Remember ladies and gentlemen, this is merely a friendly rivalry, may the best manufacturer win.

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:53 pm

dansav: @LMRnD domestic vs import? omechas are pretty american lol

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:01 pm

LMRnD: Could have sworn #Omecha was Japanese. Our bad.

OOC: I thought Omecha was Japanese for some reason, whoops.

LMRnD: During the process of the 2012 season, we believe we may be able to find the setup that will ensure that we have a better all-around car. #2013 #calibrationsuccess
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 pm

SykesOnRedALERT: I LOL'd https://youtu.be/SgmARwtptoo , and closed captioning WORKS!
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 pm

GWoodard41: The lesser of two evils is never a good option especially when you have an alternative to evil! #garyjohnson2012

TimWdrd90: Why aren't you voting Romney? Do you want Obama to win?

GWoodard41: No, because I have the knowledge that Obama vs Obama Lite is just well... Obama. They're both power hungry politicians seeking our vote and then going back to whatever they do. So... no.

TimWdrd90: Dad thinks you're a traitor for that.

GWoodard41: So he likes his constitutional rights being trampled on and our government out of control? Who's the real traitor?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:36 pm

@SykesOnRedALERT: #ESPN Tip-off Marathon on Subterfudge as me and crewcheif @DaveyBoii go over what to do for #RoundOfBrazil
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:26 pm

TLaut: Yeah Keaton, you're right. It's the car that made you look like a fool, not your horrible driving. #givemeabreak
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next