Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashing issue

Go down

Game crashing issue Empty Game crashing issue

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 pm

I backed up my cup.dat file before doing anything.

I made a custom pacecar, converted the .bmp to .mip and copied the .mip file, renaming each file pacecar.mip, pacecar2.mip... etc until I had 5 pacecars to replace the original pace cars. I test it out, it runs practice, qualifying, and happy hour, but when I hit the little play button on race, the game crashes, what did I do wrong?

I placed the original cup.dat folder back in the series\cup folder and it works perfectly again.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Game crashing issue Empty Re: Game crashing issue

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:28 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:I backed up my cup.dat file before doing anything.

I made a custom pacecar, converted the .bmp to .mip and copied the .mip file, renaming each file pacecar.mip, pacecar2.mip... etc until I had 5 pacecars to replace the original pace cars. I test it out, it runs practice, qualifying, and happy hour, but when I hit the little play button on race, the game crashes, what did I do wrong?

I placed the original cup.dat folder back in the series\cup folder and it works perfectly again.

Disregard, I figured out I wasn't supposed to edit that file at all but just save the .mip files in the series folder...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down