Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMMC WIP: 2012 Xenos Claymore; Karl, Inc. Revolution MC

4 posters

Go down

TMMC WIP: 2012 Xenos Claymore; Karl, Inc. Revolution MC Empty TMMC WIP: 2012 Xenos Claymore; Karl, Inc. Revolution MC

Post by Ceej Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Xenos Claymore:
TMMC WIP: 2012 Xenos Claymore; Karl, Inc. Revolution MC Ceej_TRS_123203

Karl, Inc. Revolution MC (available to Independent's Trophy and one-off teams):
TMMC WIP: 2012 Xenos Claymore; Karl, Inc. Revolution MC Ceej_TRS_123204
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

TMMC WIP: 2012 Xenos Claymore; Karl, Inc. Revolution MC Empty Re: TMMC WIP: 2012 Xenos Claymore; Karl, Inc. Revolution MC

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:10 am

Front end of the Claymore looks too much like the Sonicboom. Rest of everything is good, though.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

TMMC WIP: 2012 Xenos Claymore; Karl, Inc. Revolution MC Empty Re: TMMC WIP: 2012 Xenos Claymore; Karl, Inc. Revolution MC

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 am

Awesome stuff as always, those templates look kickass with that mod. Your work is top-notch Ceej, and this simply continues to prove it. I love the shape of the early 90's cars, and I consider it to be a feat to be able to translate modern styling techniques so seamlessly to the models.

Just wondering, since you;re working with the 90 ASA mod, do you think that there could be any chance you could attempt a rendition of what a early 90's Cromwell or Xenos would look like? I'd like to see what these cars were like in your mind in the early days of ARLA.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Falcon Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 am

Claymore: The Chevy Lumina of the TMMC? It sort of reminds me of it, but not much.

The Karl Inc. car is great. Good job on the temps.

(Now I gotta figure out how the Fortner would look like on the ASA90 mod.)
BJ Falcon
BJ Falcon
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/BJFRacing88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down