Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 North American Auto Club (SILLY SEASON!)

+20
Memoriesallbutdone
RedViperGaming
UndyingLight
V8fan12
JINXaPHRENIC
Rovenami
Dexter249
alovose
day500champ1
PRAWBLEMS
Rykia
gone-sovereign
Mother of Invention
The_Wall_91
NASCARLOVER427
RyanB06
RaceCamera
Lucstar88
Ben Atkins
bsoyuz
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

2017 North American Auto Club (SILLY SEASON!) - Page 3 Empty Re: 2017 North American Auto Club (SILLY SEASON!)

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2017 North American Auto Club (SILLY SEASON!) - Page 3 Empty Re: 2017 North American Auto Club (SILLY SEASON!)

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Atkins uninjured in massive practice crash. Not racing the CSH Pistons 160

The driver of the # 20 car Ben Atkins was released from the care center a few hours after getting cut out from his car. No injuries to be reported, although extensive tests were done to assure such.

He was unable to come out due to the fact the window got damaged in the crash, making exit under his own power impossible, the safety crew made a makeshift roof hatch to help extracting Atkins.

Atkins and HQS Racing have yet to speak about the incident, but the only thing known is that when the race comes, Atkins will not be the driver of the # 20 being replaced by Thomas Culler.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:45 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RaceCamera Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Mason Yokoyama on Watkins Glen in 2018

Mason Yokoyama has recently announced that British Formula C driver Travis Locke will be relieving Roger Stevens in Watkins Glen. He also announced that both of his cars entered will sport retro paint jobs for that race only.
RaceCamera
RaceCamera
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Troy Griffith Confirmed Out at Gailey Enterprises; Jonathan Haskins Takes the Wheel of Main Series Entry in 2018

This week, Gailey Enterprises finally confirmed the long-standing rumors surrounding driver Troy Griffith -- that he would be leaving the team at the end of the 2017 season. The announcement came at a Monday press conference following the CSH Pistons 150, at which Griffith was not present. Roger Gailey spoke briefly about the departure, saying "Troy's decision to leave this team had been decided since Mid-Ohio. He just doesn't want to be here facing the press to tell you this. That's his choice. He was fed up with the bickering and drama as much as I was."

At this press conference, Roger Gailey introduced his pick for the now vacant left by Troy Griffith's depature -- 25-year-old Jonathan Haskins, out of Dalton, GA. Haskins came up through the same ranks as Chase Lynch, as a well-known competitor and 2015 champion of the American Short Track Challenge Series (ASTCS). Haskins is known for his very eccentric, jovial and boisterous attitude, yet he has something of a notoriety attached to him due to his unconventional off-track activities. In stark contrast to Lonny Rawlins, he has proved to be a very inconsistent, chaotic, and sometimes reckless driver -- in his championship-winning 2015 season of ASTCS, he finished in the Top 5 of all the races he didn't crash in or retire from, which only amounted to around 68% of the races that season. Haskins said of his championship feat, "We just had more races go right for us than wrong this season."

Gailey confirmed that the #39 currently piloted by Troy Griffith would be renumbered to #80 in 2018, but indicated that sponsor details are still up in the air. DHL may return as the primary sponsor, but alternatively, Haskins may bring one of his own sponsors to the hood of the #80 car. Gailey also apologized for the relative lateness of this announcement, saying, "We didn't have a driver until just last week. Otherwise we'd have announced it sooner."

Griffith's future plans are unknown, but a popular rumor is that he may be looking for an ASCC ride full-time in 2018.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, I still have no idea what to do for a sponsor for this car. Kinda want to do something with either a black-white-orange color scheme or a orange-white-teal color scheme, so I'm looking for sponsors that use those colors. I'm open to suggestions.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:23 am

Okay, so after working a bit into the new NAAC TMPedia page I was able to create some space, which now allows me to actually run the Canadian and Super Late Models, the ratings system will be the same as the Championship Series, in which I'll define the seeding for each team and driver.

Forgot to add, if you want any teams in the secondary tours, hit me up. The due date will be on the 15th of August, so you can have time to carefully plan stuff out.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:31 am

25th Tears Tryhard 500: Final Edition on Veterans Day

The Innaugural NAAC Cisco Championship Series season comes to its final stop, at the Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama.

Nine drivers come into the championship race with a mathematical chance of winning the title.

1. Taylor Matthews - 1426 Points, 4 Wins, 11th Avg. Finish
2. Jamaal Schmidt - 1357 Points, 2 Wins, 11th Avg. Finish
3. Lee Schmidt - 1300 Points, 2 Wins, 12th Avg. Finish
4. Harmony Pettinger - 1286 Points, No Wins, 11th Avg. Finish
5. Andrea-Lynn Caldwell - 1269 Points, 1 Win, 11th Avg. Finish
6. Flannery Moore - 1230 Points, No Wins, 11th Avg. Finish
7. Kelly Ashcroft - 1212 Points, 2 Wins, 14th Avg. Finish
8. Bianca Dawson - 1169 Points, 3 Wins, 13th Avg. Finish
9. David LeBlanc - 1153 Points, 2 Wins, 13th Avg. Finish

Race Format

The format will be the same as used in the previous season, with adaptions to NAAC's ruleset:

Three segments of different lengths will be contested, the first being 250 miles long (94 laps), the second 150 miles (57 laps) and the final 100 miles long (38 laps).

All cars that complete the first two segments will receive bonus points in the following format:

bonus points:

Drivers that finish up to 3 laps behind the leader will be allowed to continue in the race back in the lead lap.

The starting order of segments 2 and 3 will be determined by reversing the finishing order of the lead lap cars in the previous segment, all cars that were lapped but continued on will start at the back of the field at the order they completed the segment.

Qualifying

69 cars contested qualifying on Thursday to define the field for Saturday's race in group time trials. All championship contenders were locked into the race but still had to take part in the time trials, this meant 31 spots were up for grabs.

starting lineup:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:27 pm

The Indiana brothers look to win first championship in racing.

Lee and Jamaal Schmidt, brothers from Indianapolis, Indiana, come to the Tryhard 500 with a dream, to have one of them end the day celebrating the NAAC championship, also a first for team owner Ernest Lewis, who fell short last year with Rebecca Pellerin, leading to Carsons winning the title.

Jamaal: We never expected to be this close this year, Rebecca had the best car, while we weren't competitive last year, but it was quite shocking this year, even David won twice. Rebecca would've loved to win it herself, but she's really happy for all of us, she left her family team, to help us, and she's proud where the team has gone, we got 3 cars in the final race.

Lee: Like my brother said, it's been quite the journey, our race team has gotten better, last year Rebecca was carrying this team, but this year it all clicked, I won twice, David also won 2, same with Jamaal, and Rebecca still won 3 races, and probably would've been the title leader if she stayed. It's going to be fun racing with the Matthews-Atlantic group for this, may the better team wins.

LeBlanc calling it a career in NAAC after Tryhard 500

In the press conference with all 9 challengers for the NAAC title, David LeBlanc announced this would be the last race in his full-time career in the premier NAAC series. Future plans were not announced for David.

LeBlanc: It's been fun this year, finally won my first race, got another, and we're in the title fight, but I think this is the right time to call it quits, full-time, you might see me sometimes in the paddock, but I want to race back home, and start a family, and I just want to thank Ernest Lewis for this oppertunity.

In a later press release, the NAAC Zippo National Series driver, Emilie Potvin would be replacing David in the 88.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Parts two and three posted, what means the season is done.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Tony Long Reflects on NAAC 2017:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:24 am

Spoiler:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Jethro Jones looking for a new ride
2017 #72 driver Jethro Jones has left the Rocky Mountain Racers team and is currently looking for a new driving opportunity for 2018. The move comes as RMR have announced that Pete Moeller will also be leaving the team to be replaced by former World Challenge Cup driver Siobhan McLean, who brings Chipotle sponsorship to the team. RMR development driver Heidi Lewis will replace Jones in the #72 Furniture Row Lenard. RMR will also be expanding their development team to a two-car effort, featuring Scotty Redden and Esme Thomas.

Ben Schneider steps back
Meanwhile, over at H2 Motorsports, #98 driver Ben Schneider will hang up his helmet at the end of 2017 in order to make way for his younger sister Ellie to take over the ride. Ellie will bring Whole Food Markets sponsorship to the renumbered #82 machine.

Simon out at Yokoyama
Jesse Simon has been dumped by the Mason Yokoyama team and is on the hunt for a new deal for 2018. The racer has been in the series for the past few seasons but has yet to race with a competitive team. Simon is hopeful that someone will offer him a package to race for the championship win.

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Sunshine State 300 One-Off Registrations

-All teams that are full-time or part-time in the Championship Series are automatically entered. This race does not count towards the schedule limits for all non-full time entries.
-One-off teams may field three cars max.
-Full-time teams may field up to 2 extra cars for this event.
-There is no limit to how many teams a single person may enter otherwise.
-Drivers must be at least 16 years old, and most of them should be from North America.
-The same default canon sponsor rules apply for this race
-Car numbers may contain letters. Triple-digit numbers with a leading 0 will be used for scoring these entries in-game, and are not to be used by anyone else.
-A number is considered to be taken if it appears anywhere on the TMPedia team chart. I will resolve number conflicts myself.
-Any driver from any other canon series may enter (TMMC, TM Lights, FARC Super/Truck Series, Super Trucks, Dash Cup, etc.)

accepted entries:

I'll still define the ratings ceiling for each one-off team and driver.

Code:
Car Number:
Driver Name:
Team Name:
Sponsor/s:
Make:
Owner:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuor Ttocs Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:46 pm

Car Number: 61R
Driver Name: Scott Roush
Home Town: Lincoln, AL (Moving back from Germany)
Team Name: Scott Roush Racing
Sponsor/s: Wilson Harnesses
Make: Saar
Owner: Scott Roush
Hsuor Ttocs
Hsuor Ttocs
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:13 am

Car Number: 101
Driver Name: A.J. Canton
Home Town: Atlanta, GA, USA
Team Name: TurboSports
Sponsor/s: BBQ Overload
Make: Inglesby
Owner: Alex Constantine
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Car Number: 94
Driver Name: Daniel Bouchard
Home Town: Ottawa, ON,CA
Team Name: Genesis Racing
Sponsor/s: eCola
Make: CM
Owner: Alex Beaumont/Bill Jones (Both own the team, as they are founder/co-founder)

Bouchard will use the race to gain experience for the FARC Finale at Rockford.
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Due to an unfortunate issue with my hard drives, killing the files on both, I have completely lost everything for all of my offline leagues (this includes, results, PSDs, TGA flats, carfiles, among other stuff).

In good English: Everything got Fucked

So, right now I do not know what I'll exactly do with the 2018 season. So it's postponed indefinitely.

Because of it, I'll probably rework the whole concept of NAAC to fit a better time frame for myself, so all Silly Season changes are hereby voided, except for the mod change for DMRCup11, I'll probably work on the templates a bit.

I'll update as we go.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:24 pm

If I am correct, I'll resign my team here.

Car Number: 23
Driver Name: Katyen Scurrel
Hometown: Brno, Czech Republic
Team Name: Master Sport Motorsports
Sponsors: Cheerwine
Make: CM(?)
Owner: Alexa Lake/Oliver Lapertinum

Car Number: 26
Driver Name: Alexa Lake
Hometown: Jacksonville, FL
Team Name: SAME
Sponsors: Northern Tools
Make: SAME
Owner: SAME

Car Number: 62
Driver Name: Xing Li Chai Zhayung (Zeen Lee Shy Hay Un Gh)
Hometown: Hong Kong, China
Team Name: HKC Autosport
Sponsors: TBD
Make: Kanako(?)
Owner: Kai Rah Lee
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Updated the opening post with all of the info necessary for you to provide me. Read through all of the documents. I will know if you haven't read them.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Right, nothing on how to put in drivers, so I'm going to do it here.

Spoiler:
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:53 pm

Edited entries:

Launch

Car Number: 57
Driver Name(s): Xing Li Chai Zhayung (Zing-Lee-Shay-Zh-aye-Un-Gh)
Age(s): 20
Hometown(s): Hong Kong, China
Team Name: HKC Autosport (Hong Kong China Autosport)
Sponsor(s): TBD
Make: Nemoto
Car Owner: Azxhi Ahbahd (age 35)
Requested Schedule: Half (May or may not change)

Information for these two entries below are left to right, fyi.

Car Number: 23 & 24
Driver Name(s): Katyen Scurrel & Alexa Lake (UndyingLight - both)
Age(s): 23 & 24
Hometown(s): Brno, Czech Republic | Jacksonville, FL
Team Name: Master Sport Motorsports
Sponsor(s): Cheerwine | Northen Tools/Binco
Make: Calton-Morel
Car Owner: Oliver Lapertinum - age 45
Requested Schedule: All (unless need otherwise)
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:37 pm

Caitlin Richler, Thomas Culler released from full-time duties at HQS Racing

In a shocking announcement from HQS Racing, it has been revealed that Caitlin Richler and Thomas Culler have been released from their contracts, and will not race for HQS Racing in the North American Auto Club series in 2018. Culler, a race winner in the top flight of NAAC racing, will become a free agent while team owner Ben Atkins hinted that Caitlin Richler could still be involved with his team, but in another racing series.

HQS Racing announced their full-time lineup of Lexie Percy and Riley McKee, with former Dash Cup driver Cassandra Collins getting her start in US Stock Car racing by completing a half schedule. Caitlin Richler is also on the entry list for Homestead with HQS Racing, hinting even further that her time with HQS Racing may not be over.

"It's a shame these regulations came into place but I fully understand the decision by NAAC." said Atkins, "We are positive that Riley and Lexie will be great in the 2018 season, and we wish nothing but good luck to Thomas and Caitlin in their future endeavours."

Thomas Culler has also expressed his urge to remain full time in NAAC, and said that as soon as it was announced NAAC would only allow two full time cars, he knew where his future would lie.

"It's not exactly a secret that I don't have the sponsorship like Riley and Lexie does," said Culler after the announcement, "but I still got money for a full season behind me, so if I find the right team, I will be pouncing on the opportunity!"

Entry Forms:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:20 pm

Car Number: 71
Driver Name(s): Maxwell "Max" Tender
Age(s): 18
Hometown(s): Melbounre, Australia
Team Name: Reach-Forkner Motorsports
Sponsor(s): Polymer Oil, Forkner
Make: Inglesby
Car Owner: Lorne Stevenson (age 32)
Requested Schedule: Full
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:25 am

Car Number: 40
Driver Name(s): Siobhan McLean
Age(s): 21
Hometown(s): Cork, Ireland
Team Name: Rocky Mountain Racers
Sponsor(s): Chipotle, Amazon.com
Make: Lenard
Car Owner: William Steadman, III (age 46)

Car Number: 72
Driver Name(s): Jethro Jones
Age(s): 22
Hometown(s): Denver, Colorado
Team Name: Rocky Mountain Racers
Sponsor(s): Furniture Row, Denver Mattress
Make: Lenard
Car Owner: William Steadman, III (age 46)

Car Number: 63
Driver Name(s): Brittany Henderson
Age(s): 21
Hometown(s): Seattle, Washington
Team Name: H2 Motorsports
Sponsor(s): Red Robin
Car Owner: Joe Henderson (age 52)

Car Number: 82
Driver Name(s): TBA
Age(s):
Hometown(s):
Team Name: H2 Motorsports
Sponsor(s): TBA
Car Owner: Robert J. Hastings (age 61)

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Car Number: (Any that isn’t taken on the team chart; 0-99, 100-999, 00-09) 94

Driver Name(s): (Please indicate who created each driver you are entering in this car) Bill Jones (Myself)

Age(s): (In the same order as the driver names, minimum age is 16) 26

Hometown(s): (In the same order as the driver names) Kansas City, Missouri

Sponsor(s): (Same Restrictions as the Restriction Thread over on EFR) eCola

Make: (Saar/Lenard/Lycoia/Nemoto/Calton-Morel/Inglesby) Calton-Morel

Car Owner: (Minimum age is 27) Alex Beaumont (41)

Requested Schedule: (Plus planned races per driver, if multiple drivers are sharing the car) Full Season

Car Number: (Any that isn’t taken on the team chart; 0-99, 100-999, 00-09) 95

Driver Name(s): (Please indicate who created each driver you are entering in this car) Juan Cortez

Age(s): (In the same order as the driver names, minimum age is 16) 21

Hometown(s): (In the same order as the driver names) Tijuana, Mexico

Sponsor(s): (Same Restrictions as the Restriction Thread over on EFR) Air Herler

Make: (Saar/Lenard/Lycoia/Nemoto/Calton-Morel/Inglesby) Calton Morel

Car Owner: (Minimum age is 27) Alex Beaumont (41)

Requested Schedule: (Plus planned races per driver, if multiple drivers are sharing the car) 16 races.
Dexter249
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:29 pm

I have updated the opening post with the templates for all 3 series.

There is an slight change on the Calton-Morel Nova for the Launch Energy Series (it's now on the Ford mesh, so that the bodylines can blend properly, saving me some time of work).
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:13 am

As of now, all full-time slots for the Launch Energy Series are taken, you may only enter part-time teams.

The Super Late Models still have 7 slots open.

Canadian Late Models has 10 slots open.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:34 pm

NAAC 2018 Season Opener currently in jeopardy due to Hurricane Irma
NorthSports.com article by Jeremy Foss (@JFoss)
September 7th, 2017

With Hurricane Irma approaching Florida later this weekend, NAAC officials are hoping for lesser damage, as stated in a press release earlier today, as the state is expected to hold the first round of the Launch Energy Series championship trail.

With that taken into account, there will be extensive planning to see if the race stays at Homestead as the 2018 season opener depending on the damage caused by the Hurricane. With ticket sales already starting next week, NAAC president Paul Martin said:

"We certainly hope this Category 5 Storm does not deal structural damage to Homestead-Miami Speedway and especially to Miami-Dade County and its people. The sanctioning body will assess the damage caused by the Hurricane if there's any."

According to Martin, the body is considering moving the first event of the year entirely away from Florida if necessary, but this will be a last resort for NAAC.

"While we don't believe it'll be needed, we are looking for escape plans, if anything happens to Homestead-Miami, which can include either moving the race from its initial date of March 11th to later in the year, possibly even as the finale. However, we are considering not necessarily moving the race away from its date, but from its location, while staying with the planned schedule"

The next days will be crucial for the North American Auto Club, and for Miami. We await for more updates as they will come

>>> Racing: NAAC hits Chicago, can anyone stop Taylor Matthews at this point?
>>> Soccer: Athletic Lombardia vs Cataluña SC Match Report
>>> Baseball: Weird stories in baseball Part 7
>>> Football: San Antonio Siege vs Los Angeles Riot Match Preview
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:15 pm

NAAC: Innaugural Sunshine State 300 Pre-Race
2017 North American Auto Club (SILLY SEASON!) - Page 3 Naac_r10
NorthSports.com
March, 9th, 2017

Exactly 90 cars contested eCola Pole Qualifying last thursday for the Sunshine State 300, season opener of the 2018 NAAC Launch Energy Championship Series. After the 60 minute session, where the Top 20 would lock themselves into the field, Tina Ashby, with a 27.204 time, over Joel Rodriguez, who had a 27.247.

Following this, the qualfying races were seeded, in which the top 5 would make it into the field. Those races were fairly uneventful, with most of the on track action being composed of overtakes inside of the top 10.

Race 1 saw 2016 PART Champion Grant Carsons, 2015 APRS Champion Mac Hanley, 2015 TryHard 500 Winner Michelle Overton, Rebecca Pellerin and Ryan Walker qualifying.

Race 2 winner was Ryan Griffin, followed by Andrew Cross, Andrew Attwood, Tom Cáo and Lee Schmidt made it into the field, after Jamaal Schmidt had a engine failure with two laps to go and fails to qualify for the season opener.

Max Tender, Lucia Harper, Chris Henke, Ashley Richardson made the top 4, while Ruby Carson qualified for the Sunshine State 300 by 0.004 seconds over Lucas Calhoun in Race 3.

And in the race that could've been filled with surprises, surprises were there as Rence Brown won his first sanctioned race, albeit non-points, driver-owners Roger Gailey and Mason Yokoyama made it in with Jethro Jones and Kirk Jones rounded out the field.

The Innaugural Sunshine State 300 will be broadcasted on the next Sunday, March 11th, starting 1:00 PM EST on the North Television Network and NAACAnywhere streaming service.

STARTING FIELD OF THE SUNSHINE STATE 300:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:31 am

Long Family Autosport at Homestead:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Homestead Q:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 am

2018 NAAC Launch Energy Series

Car Number: 24
Driver Name(s): Montana Holifield
Hometown(s): TBA
Team Name: Tooned Up Racing Development
Sponsor(s): Looney Tunes: Road Runner
Make: Lycoia
Car Owner: TBA

Car Number: 48
Driver Name(s): Tony Holifield
Age(s): 50
Sponsor(s): Looney Tunes: Coyote Super Genius
Car Owner: TBA

Last edited by SnakePlissken on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 4 times in total

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:42 pm

Championship Series Race 1 - Sunshine State 300 @ Homestead-Miami

Full Race Results
Championship Standings after Race 1/20
Season Overview
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:53 pm

NAAC at Homestead:

(OOC: Gabe, those graphics are beautiful, I can see there was a lot of hard work put in and they came out looking fantastic. Great job)

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Master Sport Motorsports fails to qualify for season opener; cited reliability problems:
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Championship Series Race 2 - Schiller Auto Centers 200 @ Atlanta

Full Race Results
Championship Standings after Race 2/20
Season Overview

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:41 pm

NAAC At Atlanta:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Slow start for Master Sport Motorsports:
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:43 am

PM'd these on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:02 am but they're still in my outbox so I'm posting them here:

2018_NAAC_TGAs_final.7z (6.29MB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7kksu0

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:10 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:PM'd these on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:02 am but they're still in my outbox so I'm posting them here:

2018_NAAC_TGAs_final.7z (6.29MB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7kksu0

Snake, unfortunately, I will have to turn down these entries for 2018, for two reasons:

1. I was without reliable internet for most of the last two weeks, so I did not saw the PMs until yesterday night and didn't even gave a look to this thread until yesterday as well

2. I already actually ran all races of the 2018 season because of the lack of a non-mobile, usable internet connection until yesterday afternoon to be more exact (i was bored, not much to do, just took them out of the way)

But that became the perfect opportunity to introduce the stuff for the 2019 NAAC Season

preview:

Launch Energy Series General Guidelines
Launch Energy Series Team Chart
Regional Series General Guidelines
Regional Series Team Chart
2019 Calendar (All Series)
Ratings System (All Series)
Ratings Listings (All Series)

Last edited by bsoyuz on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:13 am

2019 NAAC Launch Energy Series

Car Number: 24
Driver Name(s): Montana Holifield
Sponsor(s): Looney Tunes: Road Runner
Car Owner: Melody Merry

Car Number: 48
Driver Name(s): Tony Holifield
Age(s): 50
Sponsor(s): Looney Tunes: Coyote Super Genius
Car Owner: Melody Merry

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:25 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:24 pm

After a terrible outing at Homestead-Miami Speedway, Yan Motorsports does literally nothing at Atlanta

Emma Yan started 10th...finished 10th
Tom Cao started 15th...finished 15th...

They are looking to improve on these results but its better then crashing out.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Master Spark Super Late Models Race 2 - Montgomery

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Championship Series Race 3 - Patriot Cola 200 @ Talladega

Full Race Results
Championship Standings after Race 3/20
Season Overview

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Wall_91 Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Long Family Autosport at Talladega:

The_Wall_91
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:08 pm

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Championship Series Race 4 - Fuller Farms 150K @ Lake Afton

Full Race Results
Championship Standings after Race 4/20

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next