Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCC Universe Ends in Big Rip Scenario

+3
pennst24
Magus978
Syzygy
7 posters

Go down

PCC Universe Ends in Big Rip Scenario Empty PCC Universe Ends in Big Rip Scenario

Post by Syzygy Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:13 pm

PCC Universe Rips Apart at Seams

Observers from a nearby parallel universe have noted that the universe in which a popular racing series known as the PCC Cup Series occurs has literally ripped itself apart. The PCC universe, as it had become known, was noted to have been expanding at an accelerated rate closing in on infinity. In the last moments of the universe, planets, stars, and ultimately atoms and space-time itself were split asunder in a rip singularity. Somehow, one survivor, Ben Atkins, emerged from the singularity. He then took to Twitter, and Tweeted "lol". From this Tweet, a new universe was observed to explode into existence.

It is unknown if other universes will partake in a PCC Cup Series-like racing championship.

OOC: My hard drive died and I lost pretty much everything. When I get a new hard drive, if I do continue with offline league stuff I'll probably start something anew.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

PCC Universe Ends in Big Rip Scenario Empty Re: PCC Universe Ends in Big Rip Scenario

Post by Magus978 Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:44 pm

New Universe Destroyed by Clueless Plumber Masquerading as Chef - Exclusive Photo
Spoiler:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

PCC Universe Ends in Big Rip Scenario Empty Re: PCC Universe Ends in Big Rip Scenario

Post by pennst24 Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:52 pm

The black hole played this as the universe ripped itself apart.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:18 pm

Mary Sue killed it.
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 pm

rip Rutana's hard drive never forgetti pls have spaghetti
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:39 pm

I blame Ben Atkins, he must have thought that ending the universe would finally end his own existence. Alas, it did not.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Davy S. Flymflam survives by going to another universe

In the final moments of the PCC Universe, Bermuda native Davy S. Flymflam ripped a hole in the space time continuum and went to a universe where a Brazilian owns a global racing series where it seems talent is non-existent.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down