Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+38
Ceej
RaceCamera
Electric Wolf
tommykl
Cynon
Backmarker
Rykia
gone-sovereign
Tanrar
bsoyuz
Racerfan275
PackerMan71
LadyKathy
Syzygy
GamerAzuzu
racingfreak1999
BBoy
SpeedDemon37
Vincent Giacalone
Alpineopossum
Magus978
V8fan12
RyanB06
JINXaPHRENIC
Lucstar88
NASCARLOVER427
Dexter249
RealRacingRoots
Milan655
PYLrulz
JMac525
Cardinals5
Ben Atkins
day500champ1
RetrogradeRenegade
pennst24
gwoodard41
navycook75
42 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 7 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:37 am

day500champ1 wrote:RG-IDI-86@NottheBestLester: I guess it's good news bad news.  Good to hear recovery is going ok; bad to hear you're not coming back.  I know we had a run in a couple years ago, but was looking forward to working with you as a member of @IkeDurbin#08's team.

NottheBestLester: @RG-IDI-86 Well, I didn't completely say I was done; just that for now I have to look at my health and say "you come first from here on out". Once I'm recovered, I could change my mind, but we'll have to see.

NottheBestLester: @RG-IDI-86 I feel like I've got a spot somewhere at @IkeDurbin#08's team, even if it isn't driving. And btw I forgive you for FARC 2013 in Mosport Razz
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 7 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:46 pm

BenAtkins50: Damn. Really wanted to see how @NottheBestLester's career would have worked out. He had a lot of potential.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:40 pm

SteudlerTMRacer: Don't know what @TheOneEyedSnake was thinking on the start. Seemed kinda foolish to try to attempt the move he did.

SteudlerTMRacer: The car though, that's on me. After the inital damage, I tried to push it too hard, took the car way past its limit. I know better than that, should have just ran around, tried to get to first pit stops, then go from there
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:BenAtkins50: Damn. Really wanted to see how @NottheBestLester's career would have worked out. He had a lot of potential.

NottheBestLester: @BenAtkins50 Really hadn't showed that much up to this point tbh, I was lucky that Ike picked me up to start with... again, a return isn't impossible, just not certain yet. The clock tells that story...

NottheBestLester: Interestingly, I debated going to Dash Cup, but FARC seemed more familiar to what I grew up watching. Best of luck at Tutino @BenAtkins50! You can do wonders in that car with your talent!

(OOC: I'll try to keep up with offline stuff, but it seems like to me that everything has either died, been delayed or the league owners have lost motivation. Hell, I'm doing a league of my own and I can't find a lot of motivation for it. We're all near that point where these aren't going to be important anymore and it's hard to keep interest with that as an owner or a follower. Gotta keep up with Morton
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:01 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
(OOC: I'll try to keep up with offline stuff, but it seems like to me that everything has either died, been delayed or the league owners have lost motivation. Hell, I'm doing a league of my own and I can't find a lot of motivation for it. We're all near that point where these aren't going to be important anymore and it's hard to keep interest with that as an owner or a follower. Gotta keep up with Morton

Dash Cup just was on a pause while I was a bit busy. Actually working on the video for France as we speak! Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:37 pm

RealTomDelgado: @NotTheBestLester The door is never truly closed. I should be dead multiple times over, yet here I am still trying to prove I'm the best in the world at 41 years old. #NeverSayNever
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Magus978 wrote:RealTomDelgado: @NotTheBestLester The door is never truly closed. I should be dead multiple times over, yet here I am still trying to prove I'm the best in the world at 41 years old. #NeverSayNever

NottheBestLester: @RealTomDelgado From one New Yorker to another, thank you.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:23 pm

TAshby47: I know I haven't gotten to race you too much, but I have a lot of respect for @NottheBestLester. Hope you get a full recovery and can come back for at least one more race man. It'd be fun to see/race in. Smile

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 pm

PWRT: Sad news to hear that @NotthebestLester won't be back racing this season. We wish him all the best with his continued recovery.

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:52 pm

GatekeeperFAC: We at FAC would like to wish @NottheBestLester luck in his future endeavors.

GatekeeperFAC: Toledo winner @SladeProductions beats out @APearson for the #KarlsP1 at Mosport. #FARCSuperSeries

Casey Lester wrote:(OOC: I'll try to keep up with offline stuff, but it seems like to me that everything has either died, been delayed or the league owners have lost motivation. Hell, I'm doing a league of my own and I can't find a lot of motivation for it. We're all near that point where these aren't going to be important anymore and it's hard to keep interest with that as an owner or a follower. Gotta keep up with Morton
OOC: I get what your saying.  The reason that Mosport is taking forever is that it took me forever to get a good race, plus my work schedule not cooperating, plus the fact I don't know how the rest of the season is going to be run.  I'm recording the final bit of commentary now but I still have all the editing to do.  I should have the video up tomorrow.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:58 pm

(OOC: Trying to do Grand Detour and Ohio back to back... and no I didn't forget TM Lights, the race I got stuck on was F3 levels of awful and put the infamous Lake Afton race to shame.)

DMullen: Promoters Options for #TMMCQuincy -- F Azure, T Durbin, R Rainsford, McCallister Jr

DMullen: @5overal fastest in #FP1 #TMMCQuincy ... top 14 cars within .1s.

DMullen: 18 different cars slapped the wall during #FP1 ... no major incidents. #TMMCQuincy

DMullen: @draw2kards shows @BenAtkins50 a hand gesture I can't show a picture of. #TMMCQuincy

5overal: Car is just amazing!! Love the boys that make it happen!!! <pic>

DMullen: @carlos_roqueta only driver to do a 40 lap run... most people doing 7-10 laps at a time. #TMMCQuincy #yellowfeverpossibly

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:41 pm

BenAtkins50: Tried to let @draw2kards by and that's what I get... talk about feeling like the bad guy.

BenAtkins50: I'm not here to make friends anymore. That's the mistake I made the last few years. I was the nice guy. Time to act like everyone else in the field.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:49 pm

GWoodard41: Not sure @TheOneEyedSnake was thinking either, it's bad enough that he pulled it but he collected me in it as well.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:56 pm

AMRossini3: @GWoodard41 @TheOneEyedSnake, it was just typical start line red mist. Snake's one of the best around so I can hold no grudge with him.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:05 pm

PART Timeline - Around December 2015

ATNSports This Sunday night, @EricBurnsATN and @ScottSimpson53 will start a five episode series showcasing all teams and drivers of the upcoming PART season. It's the PART Report '16 on @ATNSportsRadio Abd on atnsports.com

(OOC: As soon as I get all cars/ratings/flats, and assuming I actually end up having time to do this, the first episode will come out in between October and November - Remember ,due date for the 2016 cars is October 17th)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:39 am

Dash Cup:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:31 pm

dash cup:

PART Timeline

ATNSports @PART may do a throwback weekend at Dover, the first track to receive PART Racing all the way back in 2017.

(OOC:Yep this could be happening if I get enough motivation to do so. PM me for more details.)

Last edited by bsoyuz on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Spoiler:
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Dash Cup:
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:03 pm

DASH CUP:
kellanrogersashby #iknowsomethingyoudontknow #2016

RyanMatthews BIG things to announce. See y'all at Spa. 2016's gonna be YUGE.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Spoiler:

HannaganEnterprises Team will finalize 2016 lineup at the conclusion of Spa.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Spoiler:
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:21 pm

CarterFitzy What a week! First this... <pic of wedding ring>

CarterFitzy Then this! Merci beaucoup, RaceSim! <pic of time chart showing Carter P2>

RyanMatthews Made it in the second session. Still want to know how Carter ripped that time off, though. She won't tell me. #somewife

AllainMireille Merde. Je ne le fais. #GPdeSpa
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Spa GP Post-Qualifying
RealTomDelgado: First thing someone said to me when I got off the plane here in Belgium was "What are you doing here? You're not racing!". Not joking. Scouting mission, people.

RealTomDelgado: Apparently CloudSport showed me during their broadcast. Gee guys, thanks for spoiling my hiding spot. Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:22 pm

TAshby47: BOOYAH! That's what I'm talking about! Making it in on the first session felt amazing! The fact that I get to race with my wife @kellanrogersashby is pretty great too. Excited for the main race!
Oh and um, @Daxter99, if I see you take out Kellan during the race, expect a round of fisticuffs afterwards. Or we could have a civil conversation and talk things through. I'm here at Spa, want to talk?

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:19 am

kellanrogersashby @TAshby47 Don't worry about him. Let him try. He'll take himself out. #daxtercrashalot

kellanrogersashby Got to hang out with @CarterFitzy after qualifying. What a sweetheart! You did good, @RyanMatthews. #iapprove
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 am

TAshby47: @kellanrogersashby, If you say so babe.

TAshby47: Was nice to catch up with @RyanMatthews and @CarterFitzy after qualifying, good to see you guys again!

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:44 am

Daxter99: @TAshby47 No, not really.

CloudSportTV: It's time to set the grid! Who will take out the Spa GP pole?

CloudSportTV: Single car runs are over and it's @RyanMatthews on the pole for the Spa GP! Eichholtz, Plissken, Rogers-Ashby and Halvari round out the top 5!

CloudSportTV: There was a crash in single car runs for @BenAtkins50. He made a mistake at Les Combes resulting with the #80 car in the tire barriers.

CloudSportTV: Points leader @HannahPercy1 will have her work cut out for her in the race. She could only muster up a P12 lap, which is behind all of her title rivals, with the exception of @Daxter99 in 15th and @Cassandra78, who starts in P30.

Cassandra78: Went for a slide where boss wrecked his car. The Lycoia's are definitely a different drive from the Matthews cars, but I can get use to it.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:31 pm

AMRossini3: Birthday celebrations with fans and friends in beautiful Como! <pic>
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:18 pm

BenAtkins50: @AMRossini3 Happy birthday, mate! Hope you've had a great day!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:08 pm

RyanMatthews Now THAT's what I'm talking about. #pole #SpaGP
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:25 pm

RyanMatthews It's official: I've purchased Atlantic Motorsports. Took a lot of work (and a lot of money), but the deal's done. Biggest check I've ever written by a long shot.

RyanMatthews We're going to be known as Matthews Atlantic Motorsports. Or MAM for short.

RyanMatthews I'm also proud to announce two of our drivers (besides me!) in 2016: @kellanrogersashby and @HannahPercy1. I look forward to working with both of them in the years to come.

RyanMatthews I'll have more to say in the coming weeks and months. A LOT of things are still to be figured out.

DashCupTalk What Matthews will bring to Atlantic Motorsports (that he hasn't already) <link>

DashCupTalk Who else could MAM be targeting? <link>

kellanrogersashby You guys had NO IDEA how long I've been keeping this news to myself. I am SO excited! #isit2016yet
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:48 am

Tanrar79: Pizza party tonight! Who's in?
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:28 am

ATNSports @EricBurnsATN : "With MAM and GMR joining into the European Dash Cup and the amount of full-timers and high rated drivers in the North American PART, we must be experiencing a realignment on the racing hierarchy." More details follow <link>

ATNSports PART looking to have a second companion event between Dash Cup and PART. Possible Invitational non-points race at England? All the possiblities are explained by @EricBurnsATN.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:18 am

DashCupTalk Matthews making impact already with Spa GP pole <link>

CarterFitzy So, @RyanMatthews, you gonna thank me for the lap advice?
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:50 am

RealTomDelgado: Geez, @RyanMatthews SMOKED the field in qualifying. No, random Twitter follower, I cannot sign him. He kinda' has more money than me.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:23 pm

TAshby47:@RyanMatthews, nice lap! Seriously!

TAshby47: @RyanMatthews, @CarterFitzy, @kellanrogersashby, are the 3 of you up for a tiny bet I'm thinking of involving one fancy dinner?

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:37 pm

HannahPercy1: @kellanrogersashby The dream team is back. Very Happy

HnanahPercy1: Excited doesn't begin to describe how I feel for 2016. #MAM #TheDreamTeam

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:38 pm

LIMEOfficial: Best wishes to MAM in the coming season!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:06 pm

TMoore19: I had absolutely nowhere to go. I feel bad for the guys who worked so hard on the car. Time for redemption at Gran Detour.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:07 pm

CarterFitzy @TAshby47 I'm down. @RyanMatthews said he's in too.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:25 pm

TAshby47: @CarterFitzy, @RyanMatthews, @kellanrogersashby, Alright. Out of the 4 of us, whoever finishes higher gets to pick one of the best restaurants in Spa for dinner later. Worst finisher has to pay the bill, sound good? Razz

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:27 pm

RyanMatthews @TAshby47 Sounds good. Bring your charge card.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:28 pm

TAshby47: @RyanMatthews, I came prepared. Although admittedly I'm a tiny bit worried that Kellan's going to find the most expensive one out there if the scenario fits itself ._.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:33 am

Dash Cup Spa Weekend

After Q-Sessions:
MikotheFreako777: We timed into the field.  Feels great to make race again.

After Q-Races:
Azurepower46: WE MADE IT!!! WE ACTUALLY FUCKING MADE IT!!!  I can now say I've started the Spa GP.

Rundstorm222: We're in. Finally get to make my stock debut.

GermanHammer333: For the first time, 3 of our 4 cars made Spa.  Happy to get @Azurepower46 into his first Dash Cup race in his first attempt.

racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:31 pm

DashCup:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:43 pm

DashCupNews: 3 seats to fill at Jack Golden Enterprises for 2016, latest rumours indicate that the driver shortlist may include Thomas De Bock, Carla Rosinski, Tanya Carter, Natalie Kendall, Israel Bruce, and Grant Macintosh. @JackGolden

JackGolden: @DashCupNews No comment.

Last edited by V8fan12 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:45 pm

(Apologies for this being late.)

French GP - Dash Cup Pirelli Super Touring Series:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next