Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lycoia Striker SS (41 - Newgrounds)

2 posters

Go down

Lycoia Striker SS (41 - Newgrounds) Empty Lycoia Striker SS (41 - Newgrounds)

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:05 am

Yes, I have made a NEW template starting with the Velocity Template and working my way from there, so this template will be using the PONTIAC mesh to be rendered. Like the Brute (which was interchangeable) I have been able to configure the parts in a manner to which the Ford and Pontiac Meshes can be used, I prefer Pontiac because of the nose and tail ends of the car (the shapes).

TMI is Terra Motorsports International, it's interchangeable with TIM (Terra International Motorsports)

I found the number set I have on Masgrafx.

I did this template from complete memory, working with a 10 inch screen (this is from a 16 inch on my regular laptop), you can imagine the headache I'm having right now lol.

Lycoia Striker SS (41 - Newgrounds) LycoiaStriker_41-5

Render Link

Parts and other things credited to their creators and sites from which they came from.

This is in case my Data isn't recovered, so that way I am not stuck without a Lycoia Very Happy

Please Render!

Oh and tell me what you think.

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Lycoia Striker SS (41 - Newgrounds) Empty Re: Lycoia Striker SS (41 - Newgrounds)

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:44 am

Love the grilles. Whatever did you use for them?

Also, the numbers actually DON'T work here. Maybe the ones on the side could use another stroke in black.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Lycoia Striker SS (41 - Newgrounds) Empty Re: Lycoia Striker SS (41 - Newgrounds)

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:56 am

Nascarboy426 wrote:Love the grilles. Whatever did you use for them?

Also, the numbers actually DON'T work here. Maybe the ones on the side could use another stroke in black.

Dirtfactor Noses by Spongezilla off of RacinGrafix (For the noses)

You can find the link here.

Are you saying the gradient on the sides don't work, or the whole number set in general?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Okay, changed somethings.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Oh my gosh. Soooooo much better now. Great work.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Made some more changes, added more logos (all related with me, from the electronics, my company, and a very good soft drink)
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down