Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nascar Texas

+22
conrail1990
antknee
Alta
crl
Cardinals5
Mother of Invention
navycook75
bigdc48
Cynon
BooyakaDragon
Ben Atkins
PackerMan71
Backmarker
f1fan12
BBoy
oxymoron
bsoyuz
RealRacingRoots
gone-sovereign
BWard
Memoriesallbutdone
RealRacer4
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nascar Texas - Page 2 Empty Re: Nascar Texas

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:Kes did nothing wrong. He needed a win, saw an opportunity, and went for it.
I think Leckliter's talking about Kes' post race interview in the media centre. It was filled with contradictions, and he was still trying to keep up his "holier than thou" attitude when it's clearly doing him no good.

But I agree with Packer, Gordon and Harvick didn't act any better.

Brad's problem is that he "made his bed" in Charlotte, yet he questions why people want him to sleep in it. Brad should know he has a huge-ass target on his back yet he just doesn't get it.

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:36 pm

I feel like Kes wouldn't have people wanting to fight him every week if he didn't act like such a sanctimonious asshole every time someone raced him hard. Whenever someone roughs him up or races hard and he gets the raw end of it, he whines to the media about how its dangerous and talks on about how he "nearly got dumped into the grandstands" four years ago and yet he's allowed to run over people and race that aggressively? Come on. At least Kyle Busch doesn't whine about people racing him hard, he just whines about losing.

Brad doesn't seem to get that his actions have consequences and he's under a magnifying glass from his fellow competitors. Had this incident been between Jeff and Ryan Newman I don't know that Jeff would have reacted the same way. Brad's trying to be the bad boy when he should just let his driving doing his talking for him.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Edited the first post for some funnies.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:45 pm

The worst part about this is how now nobody will remember how awful most of the racing action was.

One thing I don't understand is that people seem to be more upset by what Brad did in this race than at Charlotte, where I think his actions were far less appropriate, and also how everyone liked his personality and driving style in 2011-12 but hate it now.

And I see no reason for him to change the way he acts, personally. For better or for worse, he makes the sport a lot more interesting than it would be if it was just all cardboard cutout corporate types.

Finally, the fight isn't making a joke out of NASCAR, and it doesn't feel artificial to me. The biggest moment in the sport's history was a fight; Brad, Jeff, and Harvick were responsible for the fight itself, not NASCAR (Jeff would probably still be mad at Brad even if they weren't going for the Cup.)

(Also also, I like how people call Brad/whoever a coward for not wanting to get in a fight or confront a driver, and when they do, get up in arms about fights destroying the sport. Pick a narrative and stick to it.)
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:14 am

NeverNeutral wrote:The worst part about this is how now nobody will remember how awful most of the racing action was.

One thing I don't understand is that people seem to be more upset by what Brad did in this race than at Charlotte, where I think his actions were far less appropriate, and also how everyone liked his personality and driving style in 2011-12 but hate it now.

And I see no reason for him to change the way he acts, personally. For better or for worse, he makes the sport a lot more interesting than it would be if it was just all cardboard cutout corporate types.

Finally, the fight isn't making a joke out of NASCAR, and it doesn't feel artificial to me. The biggest moment in the sport's history was a fight; Brad, Jeff, and Harvick were responsible for the fight itself, not NASCAR (Jeff would probably still be mad at Brad even if they weren't going for the Cup.)

(Also also, I like how people call Brad/whoever a coward for not wanting to get in a fight or confront a driver, and when they do, get up in arms about fights destroying the sport. Pick a narrative and stick to it.)

When they're doing it more often than normal, yes it is. I understand emotions run high, but to constantly want to settle it with the fists does the sport no favors. Even the enforcer role in the NHL is becoming obsolete.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Nascar Texas - Page 2 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:16 am

The fight really has nothing to do with it except for the fact that the broken chase system puts drivers under so much pressure that they want to beat the sh*t out of each other.

What everyone is raging at is

a.) Keselowski being a raging hypocrate.
b.) Jeff whinging and whining
c.) Harvick trying to win the championship by using extracurricular means
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:21 am

crl wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:The worst part about this is how now nobody will remember how awful most of the racing action was.

When they're doing it more often than normal, yes it is. I understand emotions run high, but to constantly want to settle it with the fists does the sport no favors. Even the enforcer role in the NHL is becoming obsolete.
This.

Compare how many full-scale brawls we've had in the past couple years to the let's say the 90's. A lot more in hell...the last 4 years then compared to the entire decade of 90's.

I was one who thought the Charlotte brawl was stupid as well. It's holy shit fun when it's happening but afterwards it's pretty dumb.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:34 am

OK, I just went back and looked at the video, and you can see Harvick leaning over Brad's spoiler when Brad and Jeff start talking.

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:40 am

I think some people might be mistaking Keselowski's personality as being "bad boy", when it came across to me as apathetic. I thought his interview was pretty composed -- and if you are that composed after getting attacked, then you really don't care.

Sticking behind Kes, because he's a reminder of what drivers in the 90s were like. Didn't care if they roughed you up, didn't go out of their way to try, just wanted to win.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:33 am

I don't think I've ever seen Jeff Gordon as angry as before when he went after Brad. I honestly think both are at fault for that collision on track. Gordon came down not knowing he was coming, while Brad was being really aggressive going for that hole and Jeff paid the price.

While I understand why Jeff is frustrated because he's in danger of not making it to Homestead, he did overreact in my view going after Keselowski. But really, I'll be honest, if this retarded chase system wasn't in place, it shouldn't have been as bad as that brawl was. I just wonder where Brian France's head was when he came up with this stupid format.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:31 am

Cynon wrote:I think some people might be mistaking Keselowski's personality as being "bad boy", when it came across to me as apathetic. I thought his interview was pretty composed -- and if you are that composed after getting attacked, then you really don't care.

Sticking behind Kes, because he's a reminder of what drivers in the 90s were like. Didn't care if they roughed you up, didn't go out of their way to try, just wanted to win.

I think this is where the split in opinions come. The newer hardcore fans (and I'll put myself under this banner) don't like this because they're not use to it. If you watched NASCAR in the 90s, it's probably perfect for you.

His interview was composed, but as I said before, there were a lot of contradictions. He said he didn't want to be the bad guy in his press room interview... but what happened to "never aiming to be the most popular" at Charlotte? Seems like he's either confused about his persona, or he's just straight up lying.

This whole incident is gonna drag on, and cause someone a spot at Homestead. I'll be surprised if something similar doesn't happen next week - and it's honestly sad that I've come to expect post-race brawls...

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:50 am

NASCAR fans have been wanting emotional characters instead of sponsor robots for years.

They get Kyle. They hate him (for good reason tho lol)
They get Denny. They hate him
They get Brad. They hate him.

I don't get it.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:NASCAR fans have been wanting emotional characters instead of sponsor robots for years.

I don't get it.  

It's cause everyone want's a Dale Earnhardt 2.0, none of those drivers are just like Dale. Everyone wants the smooth talking All-American type that Dale was.

instead you got whiny Kyle, pompous Denny, and hypocrite Brad.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:45 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:NASCAR fans have been wanting emotional characters instead of sponsor robots for years.

I don't get it.  

I think fans have wanted just interesting characters rather than emotional characters.

You've got plenty of those in the Cup field right now (AJ Allmendinger, Kyle Larson, hell even Jimmie Johnson) and a lot up and coming (Ryan Blaney + Bubba Wallace come to mind here).

I think Hetzel hit the nail on the head, really.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:58 am

Mother of Invention wrote:

I don't get it.  

It's cause everyone want's a Dale Earnhardt 2.0, none of those drivers are just like Dale. Everyone wants the smooth talking All-American type that Dale was.

Bingo.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Making a prediction here. Kes wins the title. Just to piss off Gordon and his fans. Same crap happened in 2012 because he raced Jimmie too much. What a joke, and then Phoenix happened, Brad ripped his critics, and that took away the spotlight for him to win a title.

I say another brawl starts at PIR, not involving Keselowski, he said in his Press Pass interview, They will race me hard, but i'll race them hard back. Kes is not afraid about being the *Bad Guy*, he is here to do 1 thing, race. (And win Razz). Brad will then show up at Homestead and become a 2 time champ. (This coming from a Dale fan, and who wants to see Logano as the champ more than Kes).

Also, the stupid fans that say, wish dale sr was here... Dale was the worst at it, he wasn't a saint. But yet people love him like crazy. It's a hypocrisy... Love NASCAR to death, and will always support it, but even I can defend this piece of crap system, even this freaking race,

*It's a joke* - Lindy Ruff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZvnUgJE2yc
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
Cynon wrote:I think some people might be mistaking Keselowski's personality as being "bad boy", when it came across to me as apathetic. I thought his interview was pretty composed -- and if you are that composed after getting attacked, then you really don't care.

I think this is where the split in opinions come. The newer hardcore fans (and I'll put myself under this banner) don't like this because they're not use to it. If you watched NASCAR in the 90s, it's probably perfect for you.
Kind of why i'm still on the Kez train. He's bringing back the style i grew up with in the 90s, sure maybe his off-track persona is shitty but he's fun to watch on the race track.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:14 pm

I don't get it.  

Keselowski is Dale Earnhardt 2.0. There really aren't that many differences. Earnhardt wasn't the most popular driver when he was driving...

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:14 pm

I was able to attend the race and I must say it was quite boring. The only excitement was the race odf of Pit Road. Of course that all changed with the last restart. I'm definitely not a Keselowski fan but he was just shooting the gap when Gordon drifted up the track. He's pissed off a lot of people lately and that resulted in the melee. I laughed my ass off when Harvick pushed him towards Gordon!

Oh yeah, good win Jimmie!
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:28 pm

I'm calling this now... Newman is going to be the champion. Because he is running under the radar. My dad has a new nickname for him, "Stealth Bomber."
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:44 pm

antknee wrote:Oh yeah, good win Jimmie!

You know, that honestly is the big tragedy in this -- Jimmie earned his money with that win and nobody cares about it because WWE broke out. It was one of his better wins this year, and even though the race was pretty crap I thought JJ did a fine job.

I watched that fight with a buddy of mine and once the fight broke out we immediately started impersonating WWE commentator Jim Ross -- and I'm by no stretch of the imagination a WWE fan...

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:29 pm

"I would have moved him for sure. There's no doubt in my mind," Gordon said after finishing second to Earnhardt at Martinsville. "Everybody who is out there racing has to weigh risk versus reward. For me, to win this race, it's worth taking a lot of risk, even if you upset your teammate.

*This speaks the truth*
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:51 pm

***WARNING: JUST MY OPINION***

As far as I'm concerned. If Nascar wants do redeem any credibility after this brawl. Jeff and Harvick must be suspended from the last two races. Jeff way over reacted to what most of the fan base consider to be a racing incident and got the massive brawl going that involved way more people then it needed. So why suspend Harvick? He sparked an brawl that really did not involve him. Jeff was being held back until Harvick shoved Kez, which resulted in Kez and Gordon getting injured. So as far a I'm concerned, Harvick is just as responsible.

Kez made a bold move on the restart which resulted in Jeff getting a flat tire. Bold yes, but that's racing. Kez should get at least a fine or no penalty at all. Kez rejected the fight (from what I can tell)but was forced into it by Harvick.

This chase format only works for the first 26 races and then turns it into a circus for the next 10. As far as I'm concerned, this chase sucks and needs to go. Of course Nascar wont do any of this because, they think it is making people watch the race and buy tickets. When really it just makes the entire sport (if you can call it that anymore) look like a complete Joke.

End Rant

BTW GW Jimmie.
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:34 pm

I was thinking about all the people Gordon has wronged over the years; it's quite a list. Rusty, DJ, Kenseth, Bowyer, and Scott Pruett, whom Gordon spun out of the lead at Sonoma in 2000. Remember when Rusty wrecked Gordon at Richmond in '98? Gordon was mad, but he didn't go after Rusty, because he knew Rusty would've kicked his ass. I guess Jeff Burton didn't finish Gordon off at the '97 Southern 500 (when Gordon was gunning for the Winston Million) because he probably would've been killed by Gordon later.

Also, I would've loved to have seen Gordon bump Junior at Martinsville last week. He would've needed to have been surrounded by the entirety of the U.S. Army to get out of there.

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:34 pm

conrail1990 wrote:***WARNING: JUST MY OPINION***

As far as I'm concerned. If Nascar wants do redeem any credibility after this brawl. Jeff and Harvick must be suspended from the last two races. Jeff way over reacted to what most of the fan base consider to be a racing incident and got the massive brawl going that involved way more people then it needed. So why suspend Harvick? He sparked an brawl that really did not involve him. Jeff was being held back until Harvick shoved Kez, which resulted in Kez and Gordon getting injured. So as far a I'm concerned, Harvick is just as responsible.

Kez made a bold move on the restart which resulted in Jeff getting a flat tire. Bold yes, but that's racing. Kez should get at least a fine or no penalty at all. Kez rejected the fight (from what I can tell)but was forced into it by Harvick.

This chase format only works for the first 26 races and then turns it into a circus for the next 10. As far as I'm concerned, this chase sucks and needs to go. Of course Nascar wont do any of this because, they think it is making people watch the race and buy tickets. When really it just makes the entire sport (if you can call it that anymore) look like a complete Joke.

End Rant

BTW GW Jimmie.

I can agree with punishing Harvick.  He essentially chucked a grenade, then watched the chaos from afar.  About the most chickenshit thing one could do.

Gordon, I get it, he was amped, but I wouldn't suspend him.  Probation maybe, but no suspension. However, this just helps cement more what I think about Gordon, not that it hasn't already. Not afraid to be rough, but the moment someone does something to him, he pitches a fit
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:58 pm

conrail1990 wrote:***WARNING: JUST MY OPINION***

End Rant

BTW GW Jimmie.
Any suspensions i think would be akin to ramming a oil tanker into burning building, it wouldn't go over well with the fans as well as those in the sport.

I do agree however it made the sport look incredibly tacky though.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:02 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:Finally, the fight isn't making a joke out of NASCAR, and it doesn't feel artificial to me. The biggest moment in the sport's history was a fight; Brad, Jeff, and Harvick were responsible for the fight itself, not NASCAR (Jeff would probably still be mad at Brad even if they weren't going for the Cup.)

I'm assuming you're referring to the 1979 Daytona 500, and on that point I agree with you, but here's the difference between that instance and what happened last night.

What happened between the Allisons and Cale Yarborough was between just the three of them, and that's fine, since what happened on the track was between them. And then there's last night's fruckus. The thing is, if it was just between Kez and Jeff, I'd be fine with it, since the incident was between those two, and if they want to get it out of their system, so be it.

But when the crews start getting involved, and you have that many people congested into a small area and there's that much tension, it's like a powder keg, and all it takes is for someone to set it off, and who was the dumb son of a bitch who provided that spark? Kevin Harvick, by shoving Kez from behind (which was a chickenshit move in and of itself) and that set that whole deal off.

The bottom line is, when the crews get involved, it becomes an all-out brawl between 20 to 30 people, and when you have that many people pushing, shoving, throwing fists and knocking each other to the ground, that's when someone can get seriously hurt, and that's why I have a big problem with it, and they could've injured someone who was just an innocent bystander. Case in point: Jamie Little was trying to do her job when that whole clusterfuck started and she was right in the middle of the firestorm without any water, and she's lucky she didn't get hurt, and she was an innocent bystander, for Christ's sake. They're lucky someone wasn't hurt seriously in the mess.

And yes, it does make NASCAR look like a joke because this brawl and the brawls over the past few weeks are making it look like NASCAR can't police their drivers. I understand the concept of "Have at it, boys," but you've got to draw the line somewhere. Is it really gonna take someone getting seriously hurt before we say enough is enough?

I just don't know what to think anymore. All I can say after all of this is as far as I'm concerned, Kevin Harvick can go screw himself. He instigated that whole deal, and it's a miracle that people weren't seriously hurt in that. I had respect for Harvick, but it's all gone now. As far as the championship is concerned, I couldn't give two flying shits who wins it now. No championship is worth this much trouble.

(sigh) Well, I think I'm done talking about this joke of a race. Let's move on to Phoenix... and let's hope we don't see a repeat of what happened last night.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:35 pm

This is the last thing I'll say about it, too. I hate to be doom and gloom, but NASCAR has another worry about all these constant fights. What if, in the future, a driver strikes another repeatedly with a weapon, like his helmet, or steering wheel? That could seriously hurt somebody, and then, NASCAR really wouldn't like the attention they get from the mainstream media.

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Cynon wrote:I watched that fight with a buddy of mine and once the fight broke out we immediately started impersonating WWE commentator Jim Ross -- and I'm by no stretch of the imagination a WWE fan...

On that note, this isn't Jim Ross commentary, but it's fitting all the same. Thought I might bring some comic relief to all this stupidity anyways.

In all seriousness, I had like three people ask me about "the fight", when virtually nobody asked me about the fight at Charlotte. I don't understand, is NASCAR becoming a god damn wrestling match? I mean, most Americans being American, traditionally people are going to want and expect blood every week, but to the rest of us, it's disgraceful.

And a sidenote to some of the Gordon fans: Where he stands in the Chase right now, he can still make it through to Homestead if he doesn't suck too badly next week. But Phoenix worries me, mostly because, simply put, Matt Kenseth.

Meanwhile Newman is STILL hanging around in the points fight without a win... Very Happy
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:49 pm

Found the Jim Ross version:

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Penalties in one sentence.

No driver suspended, 5 crew members suspended.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Cynon wrote:

I don't get it.  

Keselowski is Dale Earnhardt 2.0. There really aren't that many differences. Earnhardt wasn't the most popular driver when he was driving...

there's one big difference, Brad whines way to much compared to Earnhardt. Fans want a smooth talking, working class, aggressor type, and Brad has at best only two of those. Dale never put up a "fake front" like Brad did.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Cynon wrote:

I don't get it.  

there's one big difference, Brad whines way to much compared to Earnhardt. Fans want a smooth talking, working class, aggressor type, and Brad has at best only two of those. Dale never put up a "fake front" like Brad did.  

Brad really hasn't whine this year. Only Charlotte really iirc, whining is for what Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin, they do it WAY MORE than Kes....
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:
Cynon wrote:

I don't get it.  

Brad really hasn't whine this year. Only Charlotte really iirc, whining is for what Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin, they do it WAY MORE than Kes....

*cough* Richmond *cough*
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:
Cynon wrote:

I don't get it.  

*cough* Richmond *cough*

Less than Gordon, Hamlin and Busch :/
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:36 am

Nascar Texas - Page 2 B1hcB00IgAEfJO3

And that's why the Pit Crews got Penalised. Jesus. Nothing for Harvick is dumb, but this is NASCAR we're talking about.

Also watch Gordon not make it to the Final Four after JR noped him at Martinsville and another non-chaser win at Phoenix as improbable as that sounds.
RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4hYTBxMuYQ

EXCLUSIVE: UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL VIDEO OF THE FIGHT WITH COMMENTARY
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:56 am

Lucstar88 wrote:
Lucstar88 wrote:
Cynon wrote:

I don't get it.  

*cough* Richmond *cough*

So wait, because he got mad at Kes, he's a whiner? I don't like what he did as much as the next guy but he doesn't really whine. He has terrible luck in 2010 and he actually just laughed at it. I find he just says what's on his mind, so if you're going to say Gordon's a whiner for doing that, then so is brad.

I'll give you Hamlin is a whiner, but Busch just refuses interviews now, which is actually a smart move when you're upset. Remember, Kyle was the voice of reason at Texas.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:32 am

Ben Atkins wrote:
Lucstar88 wrote:
Lucstar88 wrote:
Cynon wrote:

I don't get it.  

*cough* Richmond *cough*

So wait, because he got mad at Kes, he's a whiner? I don't like what he did as much as the next guy but he doesn't really whine. He has terrible luck in 2010 and he actually just laughed at it. I find he just says what's on his mind, so if you're going to say Gordon's a whiner for doing that, then so is brad.

I'll give you Hamlin is a whiner, but Busch just refuses interviews now, which is actually a smart move when you're upset. Remember, Kyle was the voice of reason at Texas.

Especially considering Kyle Busch's past history at Texas hasn't been great, flipping off an official in 2010, wrecking Ron Hornaday out of the Truck Championship 2011, Kyle has certainly become a much more mature person on and off the track. You love him or hate him, he's a much better driver now than he was 3 years ago.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
Lucstar88 wrote:
Lucstar88 wrote:
Cynon wrote:

I don't get it.  

*cough* Richmond *cough*

I'm referring to the other incidents, not this one Razz (Phoenix 2012)
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:57 pm

>tfw I blew the fuck out of Denny
Nascar Texas - Page 2 1415198314144
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:46 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:>tfw I blew the fuck out of Denny

Goddamn! 400+ likes?!

crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:45 pm

That was the first exact thought I had in my mind.

Not many liked Dale back in the day... how many championships does he have?

Mark Martin was a very well liked driver... how many championships does he have?

Sometimes, nice guys do finish last
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Basically what I've been saying this entire time.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:45 am

crl wrote:

Goddamn! 400+ likes?!
Just got over 500 last check.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:24 pm

Mind linking me to the post since all I get is the 4chan leech image.
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:50 pm

GamerAzuzu wrote:Mind linking me to the post since all I get is the 4chan leech image.
https://www.facebook.com/NASCARonFOX/posts/738137872908663
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2