Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The little troll actually went through with it

+7
Electric Wolf
Sparkz47
Alta
bsoyuz
Milan655
kriswascher97
crl
11 posters

Go down

The little troll actually went through with it Empty The little troll actually went through with it

Post by crl Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:23 am

The 2016 European Grand Prix is being held in that slice of heaven known as Azerbaijan:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/115126

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
The little troll actually went through with it NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The little troll actually went through with it Empty Re: The little troll actually went through with it

Post by kriswascher97 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:28 am

I'm surprised. What's wrong with Ukraine? lol
kriswascher97
kriswascher97
Development Series Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJtvYja5UXKrisk0OV2_lZQ

Back to top Go down

The little troll actually went through with it Empty Re: The little troll actually went through with it

Post by Milan655 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:46 am

You'd be surprised at how incredible some areas of Azerbaijan does look. Either way, the guy organising the GP is a crook.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:48 am

Milan655 wrote:You'd be surprised at how incredible some areas of Azerbaijan does look. Either way, the guy organising the GP is a crook.

It doesn't matter, because moni.

Seriously though, I watched, I want to say FIA GT race, and for me is a pretty neat track.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:17 am

Is it bad that i had to make sure Azerbaijan was a European country?
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kriswascher97 Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:19 am

Alta wrote:Is it bad that i had to make sure Azerbaijan was a European country?

Nope, I had to check too
kriswascher97
kriswascher97

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:38 am

bsoyuz wrote:
Milan655 wrote:You'd be surprised at how incredible some areas of Azerbaijan does look. Either way, the guy organising the GP is a crook.

It doesn't matter, because moni.

Seriously though, I watched, I want to say FIA GT race, and for me is a pretty neat track.

Of course, Azerbaijan has a looot of oil.

And the Baku track used with Blancpain GT isn't to be used, much of the circuit doesn't meet regulations to hold F1.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 am

Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 am

kriswascher97 wrote:I'm surprised. What's wrong with Ukraine? lol

Have you not heard anything about Ukraine on the news in the past few months?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kriswascher97 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:57 am

Casey Lester wrote:
kriswascher97 wrote:I'm surprised. What's wrong with Ukraine? lol

Have you not heard anything about Ukraine on the news in the past few months?

I'm fully aware about the recent news. I was just joking, hence the lol
kriswascher97
kriswascher97

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 am

I seem to have read somewhere that the circuit will be part of a gigantic new development à-la-Palm Isles in Dubai, and which will also include the world's tallest tower. If it does indeed happen, that in itself might be a decent reason to have an F1 race.
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:00 am

tommykl wrote:I seem to have read somewhere that the circuit will be part of a gigantic new development à-la-Palm Isles in Dubai, and which will also include the world's tallest tower. If it does indeed happen, that in itself might be a decent reason to have an F1 race.

New circuit for a new audience... sure why not. Also, why isn't it being called the Azerbaijani Grand Prix? O_o

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriswascher97 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:36 am

Cynon wrote:
tommykl wrote:I seem to have read somewhere that the circuit will be part of a gigantic new development à-la-Palm Isles in Dubai, and which will also include the world's tallest tower. If it does indeed happen, that in itself might be a decent reason to have an F1 race.

New circuit for a new audience... sure why not. Also, why isn't it being called the Azerbaijani Grand Prix? O_o

It's Bernie. Money.
kriswascher97
kriswascher97

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:10 am

My reaction to that

The little troll actually went through with it Tumblr_mwzihbmjde1rw6mk6o1_1280
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:54 am

If this is the case, development most likely will be completed by the same people as Abu Dhabi-KBR who develop oil rigs for Azerbaijan.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:47 am

Cynon wrote:

Bernie's getting too old to spell and pronounce things properly.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Cynon wrote:

Cause the announcers would boycott if they had to constantly say "Azerbaijan/Azerbaijani"
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:09 pm

There's a report that Eric Boullier has asked that the FIA withdraw the credential of a journalist from Sport Bild who asked the team bosses if they would race in North Korea. OK, Eric.  scratch

The FIA told Eric to eff off.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
The little troll actually went through with it NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:30 am

crl wrote:There's a report that Eric Boullier has asked that the FIA withdraw the credential of a journalist from Sport Bild who asked the team bosses if they would race in North Korea. OK, Eric.  scratch

The FIA told Eric to eff off.
I heard about that. A journalist asked something along the lines of "Would the teams race in North Korea if Bernie told them to?" and Christian Horner promptly lost his shit  Laughing 
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down