Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Elite Series) Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200

+18
Lucstar88
BWard
Ben Atkins
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Dan Mackay
crl
Mother of Invention
Nascar9fan
SpeedDemon37
gwoodard41
PackerMan71
bsoyuz
Racerfan275
RyanB06
zaw24fan
Cynon
Magus978
Ceej
22 posters

Go down

(Elite Series) Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200 Empty (Elite Series) Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200

Post by Ceej Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:29 pm

Spoiler:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

(Elite Series) Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200 Empty Re: (Elite Series) Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200

Post by Magus978 Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Spoiler:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(Elite Series) Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200 Empty Re: (Elite Series) Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200

Post by Cynon Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Spoiler:

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Spoiler:
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:05 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Spoiler:

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Not gonna lie here, and it may not be the most popular opinion on here, but IMO, I don't think this track should be used again unless it gets some serious editing done to it, because quite frankly, I don't think any of us want to see another repeat of the Hanmore World Championships. :/
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:53 pm

PackerMan71 wrote:Not gonna lie here, and it may not be the most popular opinion on here, but IMO, I don't think this track should be used again unless it gets some serious editing done to it, because quite frankly, I don't think any of us want to see another repeat of the Hanmore World Championships. :/
Except in the ASCC, the ASCC uses the COT. But seriously, it should be edited a little
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Driver pulled from the car, injuries predicted to be severe.

Megan Driver, the driver of the #40 FRoZr Graphics Lenard was caught off by surprise by being slammed into the driver's side door at 100+ MPH. She was unresponsive as her crew attempted to contact her and she was cut from her car. She was airlifted to the closest hospital, she was found to be unconscious but no injuries were noted that were life threatening. However, her left arm, leg, and her hip were almost destroyed in the crash. Doctors are unsure if she'll wind up partially disabled due to the incident.

Jack Dempsey will replace her for her remaining races. Zack Webster is planned to run a special scheme within the next few races.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:25 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
PackerMan71 wrote:Not gonna lie here, and it may not be the most popular opinion on here, but IMO, I don't think this track should be used again unless it gets some serious editing done to it, because quite frankly, I don't think any of us want to see another repeat of the Hanmore World Championships. :/
Except in the ASCC, the ASCC uses the COT. But seriously, it should be edited a little

The FARC car is the Nationwide COT, like the ASCC is. The only difference is that FARC uses DMR's version while ASCC is the SRD version.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Spoiler:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:07 pm

RyanB06 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:

The FARC car is the Nationwide COT, like the ASCC is. The only difference is that FARC uses DMR's version while ASCC is the SRD version.

I don't think it matters, as the cars just can't hold up properly with this track. I think the main problem is the design of the pit exit walls. If changes can be done, they should start there
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Nascar9fan wrote:
RyanB06 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:

I don't think it matters, as the cars just can't hold up properly with this track. I think the main problem is the design of the pit exit walls. If changes can be done, they should start there
Yes, take off some banking from the turns could decrease the risk of wrecks, or , at least decrease the pain of it.

Spoiler:
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:14 pm

I swear I've seen a version that removes the pit walls. But I don't remember where.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:I swear I've seen a version that removes the pit walls. But I don't remember where.
Interestingly enough, I recently came across that video.

SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:02 pm

After the race, a still-pissed Jon Halks approached Alex Whitt in the pit lane and simply said, "Go fuck yourself" before walking away.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
(Elite Series) Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Mike Howard comments on race:

Yeah.... well I'm glad I didn't enter my son for this weekends race...
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:06 am

bsoyuz wrote:
Nascar9fan wrote:
RyanB06 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:

Yes, take off some banking from the turns could decrease the risk of wrecks, or , at least decrease the pain of it.

Spoiler:

I think the main problem is that cars keep bouncing off the walls back onto the racing lines.

So what should be done for future races is to use Eichholtz's NYA edit which has no walls on both the inside and the outside.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 am

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:
Nascar9fan wrote:
RyanB06 wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:

Spoiler:

I think the main problem is that cars keep bouncing off the walls back onto the racing lines.

So what should be done for future races is to use Eichholtz's NYA edit which has no walls on both the inside and the outside.

If you want other Hanmore World Championships.  Laughing 
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:08 pm

Atkins critical on Macena, says Megan Driver accident was "waiting to happen"

After being caught up in a crash caused by Gabriel Macena, TM Master Cup Series driver Ben Atkins said that the accident that may cause the end of Megan Driver's career, also caused by Macena, was an accident waiting to happen with him in the field. Both crashes were caused by Macena hooking someone and causing a chain reaction accident.

"The kid has no special awareness" said Atkins, "He was going to kill someone eventually, and he about killed Delgado in the first crash he caused and we don't know what's going to happen with Megan, but let's pray it's good for her. FARC either need to ban him, though, because he had that attitude at the beginning of the year where he was like 'I'll wreck you for the win if I need to" and he'll just carry on until he kills someone. The idiot doesn't learn."

Atkins finished 6th in his heat, where he was second with a handful of laps to go, but was forced out of line by Zack Webster, who eventually finished 2nd.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Gabriel Macena gets out of isolation, sour words towards Ben Atkins

After acknowledging what the TMMC driver Ben Atkins said about him in the aftermath of the Epps Synthetic Oil 200, Gabriel Macena got out from his self-imposed isolation after the race, to say some things to Atkins. Gabriel, a TMMC Independent's Trophy driver himself didn't measured words.

"The idiot wants to blame me for a wreck that I couldn't control. So I'm sorry Mr. I drive for the slowest team in Master Cup history, I'm sorry that these cars aren't safe enough, I'm sorry that I was thrown out of my line by other cars, I'm sorry that these fucking radiators doesn't let you be behind a driver all race long, I'm sorry that my own teammate that was supposed to be helping me on the inside fucked me up, I'm tottaly sorry that this track is a death trap and some retards don't know what spotters, mirrors and brakes are. I'm sorry that i'm driving a car with a pointy nose and the wreck was out of my control. So if people die, there's several things to blame, but don't blame the fucking drivers, our work is to drive, and you don't need to be saying shit about me, go take care of your fucking life."

Gabriel finished fourth in his sprint, and wounded up finishing 13th in the feature, after being struck by Todd Stater.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:46 pm

Posadas crashes out, left distraught over the NY Races

After once again crashing out in her heat Race at the New York Autoring, Kelly Posadas was left fuming and distraught especially after seeing Megan Driver's horrific crash. "To me, I think the main problem the whole weekend was what the driver's were playing at", she explained to the media,"It's always when it comes to Superspeedways, The Officials can do what they want to do with the Aero package and the type of Racing, it's how the driver's handled it that was the main issue.

"You can't be forcing 4-wide so early in the race when there's still plenty to play for. I got pinched in the middle lane as a result of it because some people were driving like they give no space to anybody, and I was so screwed being in the middle of it. Luckily when I got hit on the apron it wasn't directly in my side so I was fine, but then to see the 40 car take such a bad ride later on made me speechless. I hope for a speedy recovery for her because I couldn't believe what I was seeing on the TV. I'm no way in hell saying no one in the Elite Series is a bad driver, it's just when we next go to a Superspeedway later in the season, everyone needs to rethink what they do when the Green Flag drops so something like this doesn't happen again, hopefully."
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Matthews to Macena: Don't blame the car

In his weekly press conference, Ryan Matthews ripped into FARC rookie Gabriel Macena for his comments blaming the Saar Eagle MS's nose for the incident that has effectively ended Megan Driver's career.

"The real problem is that Macena's a shit driver," Matthews said, not mincing words. "Blaming the Saar's nose as the reason you wrecked a number of good cars and nearly killed someone? Bullshtein. The only reason Macena is even in FARC is because he brought money. He's paid no dues, and it shows. I echo Ben's call for Macena to be parked, or at the minimum to be restricted to running shorter tracks. Because this guy's giving the rest of us a bad name."
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Megan Driver placed in a body cast and remains in a coma.

Megan Driver was placed in a body cast but is able to breathe without assistance. She currently is in a coma, unresponsive to the outside world. Greg Woodard, her cousin blasted Macena's driving, telling porters that he better watch his back. Currently, Lycoia is paying for her treatment.

"Megan wanted to do this as much as I did." Woodard remarked on Megan's dream of racinf. " That ass blames the car and we're supposed to believe him? I'm not a fan of Saar but I don't blame them for this. Macena needs to lose his license and ride. If Saar was respectable, they'll do what they know is best.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:53 am

Ben Atkins wrote:Atkins finished 6th in his heat, where he was second with a handful of laps to go, but was forced out of line by Zack Webster, who eventually finished 2nd.

OOC: Sorry, my inner Greg Biffle was bubbling up inside of me and I couldn't resist. I just had to finish 2nd for the third time in my career.

Webster Releases Statement on Megan Driver; Special Scheme at Lake Afton

Accelerator Motorsports driver Zack Webster released the following statement after receiving an update on injured teammate, Megan Driver.

"As bad as the situation may be, it was certainly relieving news to hear that Driver can still breathe without the assistance of a machine. I was told today that she was in a coma and in a body cast, but she was able to still breathe on her own. I have not been able to ride out and see Driver yet since the crash, but I will definitely find time at some point to do so. Myself and this entire #41 team are still hoping and praying for a safe and speedy recovery for Megan. I've heard it and seen it for myself she has a deep, deep desire for racing, and it would be an absolute heartbreak if she is unable to continue racing."

"I've been reading up on some of the statements where the blame has been tossed around, primarily at Gabriel Macena. Along with it being pointed at Macena, I've seen it being pointed at the track, these cars, the aero package, and the driver that actually ran into the side of Driver. Honestly, from the way I see it, I can't really place blame on anyone or anything in this situation. With the superspeedway racing we see in any series, there's always that tight, close-quarters racing where you have pretty much everyone in the field just inches from the cars in front and surrounding them. With that tiny margin of error comes the possibility of a multi-car crash when someone makes a mistake. Sometimes you will also get those freak accidents at these superspeedways where someone climbs out or is cut out of a car and is injured. Regardless, drivers involved in these multi-car crashes usually walk away with minor, if any, injuries more times than not. It's definitely a controversial, hot-button topic about who or what should receive the blame for this, but I think there really shouldn't be blame pointed in any direction.

"We certainly want to send our best wishes out to Driver and her family while she is away from the track, so we have decided to do something a little bit special for Megan on our #41 car. As soon as I got back to the shop on Monday, immediately sat down with some of the paint shop guys and asked if we could put my #41 and some of the SuperCharged Energy logos on some of Drivers' FrozR cars. The paint crew guys did a great job getting a car decaled up for Lake Afton. We've got Driver's FrozR scheme with my #41 on it, a couple of SuperCharged Energy logos on the hood, decklid, and rear bumper, "Get Well Soon, Megan!" on the back bumper, and Driver's name above the right side door. We plan to run this car at Lake Afton, and maybe a few races after. I'm really hoping Megan can come out of her coma soon enough to see that car on the track--We really want her to see how much this #41 team cares for a fellow teammate while they are unable to compete."
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:28 am

Gabriel Macena suspended from the #238 by the own team after Lake Afton. Three race suspension.

The Macena Motorsports staff decided that Gabriel Macena is out of the 238 after his actions at the NY Autoring. In these races he'll be replaced by a group of drivers that will cicle in the #238.

Gabriel will be in the car for Lake Afton, but at Buffalo Downs the car will be driven by AJ Reed. At the Karl's Superstores Showdown in the Karl's Superstore of Riverside, Aoi Mizushima will be in the car. As is not known if the team will attend the Japanese tour is not known if the team will find drivers to substitute him, he'll be back on the ChewyCitz/Cicero Saar at the 70/77 Speedway but at Talladega he won't be on the car, as Isabella Macena will be on it. If the team manages to be on the Japanese tour, two local drivers to be decided will jump into the #238.

The decision was taken by the team's owner and Gabriel's father, Roberto de Souza. "The kid needs some time to cool down, he did enough for this team and he won't return to the car in 2015, so we figured out to do a cycle of young drivers in his place, to see who could drive in the new car."

This move could mean a test for the substitute of Gabriel, and to see who could take the place of him in 2015, as he desires to go to the TM Lights, and become a owner/driver. The Macena Motorsports could be expanding with the lower cost of the future car of FARC.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:07 am

Taylor celebrates second career win, in heat 1

Cade Taylor dominated the first heat, leading every lap after starting from the pole.
Taylor : This is a great feeling right now, after a fourth place here last year in my first start, i'm really happy to be here in victory lane with my team, this being my home track since i'm from Maryland, NY being so close from here. I can't believe it, hopefully i can get the sweep tomorrow!!!
*His first career win was in a heat at Rockford*

Taylor finishes 4th, comments about the race

Taylor : First off, thoughts and prayers for Driver, Tucker and Billy-Smith, saw the replay and those were some had hits, hopefully they all recover, we had a car to win, but I get why thry finished it, so i'm okay with it, this track requires some talent, you need to know where to run to not be a bad back-marker, and don't push in the corners, sadly with all the young teens running around, shit like this will happens, They may have talent, but they're too young for super-speedway racing. That's my honest thoughts.

Also, tell the driver of the 238 he's a fucking ass, learn to stay in a lane and draft the guy in front of you, I swear he left me like 10+ times it's ridiculous

Last edited by Lucstar88 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:09 am

Sergio Power Defends FARC/Track

In what may be his first real foray into the media tumult surrounding the Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200, Sergio Power came out in defense of FARC and the New York Autoring venue.
   "This may be a controversial stance to take in light of what recently transpired, and we at SPI won't shy away from controversy if we feel it's important, but we don't agree with all the criticisms being leveled at FARC officials in general and the New York Autoring track in particular," stated Sergio Power, owner of SPI and the grandson of PSI owner William Power.
  "The track was fine and a tremendous facility to hold a race. A lot of this falls to driver error-- we saw several times cars plowing into other cars without so much as applying the brakes-- and they had plenty of time to react in certain instances. A lot of this travesty simply could have been avoided with a little common sense," Power continued. "As for FARC, upgrades in the chassis being used saved lives-- of that there is no doubt. If we had been running the same body style as last season, then we'd have another Hanmore Formula Overdrive at Texas Motor Speedway tragedy on our hands with multiple fatalities. FARC has made great strides in safety and I don't think they're getting enough credit for their actions. It may not be a popular stand to take to support FARC at the moment, but it's one we're going to make."

In other SPI news, despite being wrecked twice, 2012 series winner Rip Tyler overcame being wrecked twice to take the lead of the race only to have mechanical issues force him from the race before the melee took place.

"Yeah, I felt like I had the car to beat-- even thought it'd been in a couple of incidents. Pretty sure that the failure in the end was caused due to those collisions," Tyler commented. "Even after suffering the damage, we would just pull away from the field-- if we'd got a good long green flag run-- well, I felt pretty confident we'd be up front contending for the win at the end. But as it stood, too many cautions and back markers combined to foil another fine effort."

At the conclusion of the event, Tyler was in 7th place in the overall points battle.

Libby Bell and Bigsby Foote entangled themselves for the second time this season causing both to exit the race.

"We need to stop shooting ourselves in the Foote" exclaimed Bell in the pit area. "That's twice now. It's tough enough to be wrecked by the other nincompoops out there, but when it's your own teammate... it's even tougher."

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(Elite Series) Epps Premium Synthetic Oil 200 Empty Rodriguez's Thoughts on the race weekend

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:56 pm

"That was a really rough weekend. We have worked on the car for the whole weekend trying to get it right and I've been practicing more to get a better perspective on the car's balance. Unfortunately, I got involved in a wreck avoiding a bigger wreck and couldn't make it to the feature. After watching the race, I'm not so sure I'd have wanted to be in the feature. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the injured drivers. I will say this though, the track is not to blame. Neither are the cars. Superspeedway racing is dangerous and unlike those people who think ovals are easy, I know that these races are extremely difficult. I'll admit these races aren't physically tough, but I know that they're at least ten times more difficult and draining than roadies are since you have super high speeds and group racing on enclosed track. While I do feel for all the drivers injured, I cannot knowingly blame Gabriel for making a few mistakes. I feel bad that everyone is quickly jumping on the 'hate that guy' or 'blame that guy' bandwagon and I think people should stop to think that maybe mistakes happen. Would I be unbelievably pissed if it was me or Noelia, Hell yes I would. I wouldn't say that he can't drive or demand that he be parked. I've made much worse mistakes. I don't need to remind anyone of those. I think we all should just relax and stop getting all worked up. Let the FARC Officials investigate and hand down any judgments they may deem necessary. Anyway, I'll be at the JINX Incorporated Complex should anyone want to stop by and relax. I'll be playing some video games while preparing our Baja trucks and 24hr Enduro cars for later. See y'all at the next race." Jinx Rodriguez
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:41 am

Rip Tyler Battle Cry:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Spoiler:
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Yeah, this track should be reserved for PCC Cup.

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Pyrozooka0 wrote:Yeah, this track should be reserved for PCC Cup.

The PCC Cup doesn't exist in this canon, so that idea is completely arbitrary and redundant.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:49 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
Pyrozooka0 wrote:Yeah, this track should be reserved for PCC Cup.

The PCC Cup doesn't exist in this canon, so that idea is completely arbitrary and redundant.

I was not making an in canon statement.

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down