Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blurry textures in 3DS Max and Car viewer

3 posters

Go down

Blurry textures in 3DS Max and Car viewer Empty Blurry textures in 3DS Max and Car viewer

Post by Backmarker Mon May 26, 2014 3:00 pm

I've been having issues for a while now with car textures in both 3DS Max and Carviewer. They always come out blurry, like this:
Blurry textures in 3DS Max and Car viewer YHa5Sny

I thought at first it might be an issue with my Photoshop exports, but this is the default carviewer bitmap for the DW12. Any idea what might be causing this?
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Blurry textures in 3DS Max and Car viewer Empty Re: Blurry textures in 3DS Max and Car viewer

Post by bsoyuz Mon May 26, 2014 3:55 pm

If it is on 3DSMax, you need to render it first, then the texture will be ok.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Blurry textures in 3DS Max and Car viewer Empty Re: Blurry textures in 3DS Max and Car viewer

Post by Backmarker Mon May 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Anyone have an idea what might be causing it in Carviewer?
Blurry textures in 3DS Max and Car viewer Blurry10
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by woofgm Tue May 27, 2014 12:39 pm

yes, in CV there it the original 3d as it was made for it (With set limits) Yes, you can make just about anything in *.x format for it to see. I even did a render scene of a garage in it. When ever you go outside those set parameters (DO not know the exact ones) it causes images to blur. Try pressing the "A" key to view your model as it rotates on the Z axis. As you will note it looks perfectly fine. It is only when you exceed these that the image is blurred or disappears off the viewing area.
woofgm
woofgm
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down