Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simona's plans for 2014 are finally unveiled

+4
Alpineopossum
Alta
navycook75
crl
8 posters

Go down

Simona's plans for 2014 are finally unveiled Empty Simona's plans for 2014 are finally unveiled

Post by crl Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:37 am

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Simona's plans for 2014 are finally unveiled NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Simona's plans for 2014 are finally unveiled Empty Re: Simona's plans for 2014 are finally unveiled

Post by navycook75 Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 am

DAMN IT! Beat me to the punch.

Anyway, I'm kind of sad she won't be in Indycar, but I'm happy she will possibly have an F1 ride lined up by 2015 if all goes well.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Simona's plans for 2014 are finally unveiled Empty Re: Simona's plans for 2014 are finally unveiled

Post by Alta Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:54 am

Simona's plans for 2014 are finally unveiled 1303408579950
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Bernie won't let her into F1.

It's an unfortunate loss for IndyCar.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:39 am

Alpineopossum wrote:Bernie won't let her into F1.

This is based on... what, exactly?
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:58 am

RetrogradeRenegade wrote:

From Wikipedia
In 2005, when speaking about IndyCar racer Danica Patrick, he remarked "You know I've got one of those wonderful ideas ... women should be dressed in white like all the other domestic appliances."Ecclestone later called Patrick to apologise, but repeated his comments,before apologising a second time. Earlier, in February 2000, he said that women would never excel in Formula One, stating "she would have to be a woman who was blowing away the boys. ... What I would really like to see happen is to find the right girl, perhaps a black girl with super looks, preferably Jewish or Muslim, who speaks Spanish."
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Alpineopossum wrote:

From Wikipedia
In 2005, when speaking about IndyCar racer Danica Patrick, he remarked "You know I've got one of those wonderful ideas ... women should be dressed in white like all the other domestic appliances."Ecclestone later called Patrick to apologise, but repeated his comments,before apologising a second time. Earlier, in February 2000, he said that women would never excel in Formula One, stating "she would have to be a woman who was blowing away the boys. ... What I would really like to see happen is to find the right girl, perhaps a black girl with super looks, preferably Jewish or Muslim, who speaks Spanish."
Simona's plans for 2014 are finally unveiled Poe10
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Alpineopossum wrote:

From Wikipedia

I thought Bernie stepped down???

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Alpineopossum wrote:

From Wikipedia
And in 2013 he wanted Danica in F1, so your point is a bit old m8
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
Alpineopossum wrote:

From Wikipedia
And in 2013 he wanted Danica in F1, so your point is a bit old m8

Danica he wanted because she's such a well known figure. It's a sad fact that in racing women are often valued for their willingness to expose themselves in tv ads than their ability on the track. It's not right, it needs to change, but Bernie seems to be buying in to it.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down