Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 United States Grand Prix - Formula One

+11
Ben Atkins
f1fan12
pennst24
BWard
Alta
Milan655
RealRacer4
SpeedDemon37
navycook75
PackerMan71
bigdc48
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2013 United States Grand Prix - Formula One - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 United States Grand Prix - Formula One

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Alta wrote:But because he can't deal with his teammate's sucess, he'd rather snub someone who is viewed (No matter WHAT YOU THINK PERSONALLY) in the public's eye as one of its greats, which makes him look like a total asshole.
bigdc48 wrote:I'm gonna side with Alta on this. It's fine to walk away from your teammate because you don't like him, but for you to do that when you have probably the greatest driver of any discipline of all-time and not take a photo with him for walking out in that state is just borderline disrespectful and classless.
Just think about your reasoning for one second. You're assuming that this is because Webber doesn't want his picture taken with Vettel and is getting all pissy at his success. My point is why now?? Why would he do it now instead of the countless times when he's actually been given a reason to be pissy at Vettel? Like Turkey or Britain 2010? It makes no sense that he'd choose now to get all pissy. And if this was a bigger story I might digress, but the fact is this is the only place I've found which is actually making a big deal of it.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

2013 United States Grand Prix - Formula One - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 United States Grand Prix - Formula One

Post by Alta Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:35 pm

I'm honestly surprised we've reached 50 posts about this. In the long run it doesn't matter at all.

I think Webber at this point simply doesn't care and is just finishing up so he can run away from that team and never come back.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:37 pm

I really think we should put this argument aside and just move on.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:39 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:I really think we should put this argument aside and just move on.
This.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdc48 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Alta wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:I really think we should put this argument aside and just move on.
This.
Agreed.
bigdc48
bigdc48
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2