Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+51
RetrogradeRenegade
Michael Sykes
darkapprentice77
crl
GamerAzuzu
Electric Wolf
Michael29Shell
RocketKnight
Alpineopossum
BBoy
Jason Hamilton
Metro 6r4
SpeedDemon37
PackerMan71
Cardinals5
Vincent Giacalone
Pyrozooka0
flyingturns89
Racerfan275
Syzygy
HawkAussie
Tigerman
Chives2112
Ceej
racingfreak1999
PYLrulz
navycook75
Rykia
pennst24
Magus978
f1fan12
JMac525
RealRacingRoots
pepsibottle1
BigDaddy24
Lucstar88
Backmarker
Milan655
BWard
PKligBKFan
RyanB06
Nascar9fan
Wizzie
Cynon
Tanrar
gone-sovereign
day500champ1
gwoodard41
Mr.Mech
SnakePlissken
Ben Atkins
55 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Cynon Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:05 pm

DMullen: Rain qualifying ... oh boy. #TMMC #RoundOfWales

DMullen: Peter Short gets his first #TMMC #Pole #RoundOfWales !! Congratulations!

DMullen: Lycoia officials have been in lots of meetings with #TMMC stewards. A lot of talk has been about the HWR test and the legality of the Brutes from what I got.

tonydurbinTX: @DMullen running his mouth about how Lycoia cheats... what u got against american cars??

DMullen: @tonydurbinTX What?

--- Post-Race ---

LanceCh44: Calling Devereux v. Mummert a fight is overstating it... more like a shove than a fight...

tonydurbinTX: @adriendevereux next time take your helmet off and punch him you pussy #surrender

tonydurbinTX: the right man won the race ... good job @gwoodard41 cant wait to see you in #ASCC

alexisrainsford: Well that was stupid yet predictable ... #RoundOfWales

alexisrainsford: The #6 Lynxe car is setting the pace!! #Indy500

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by flyingturns89 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:00 am

Spoiler:
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:29 am

Spoiler:
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:52 am

Spoiler:
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:14 am

jim29davison: With the performance we showed at Carbondale, hopefully we can bring it over to Darlington and challenge the Works teams #tmmc #roundofdarlington
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:24 am

GWoodard41: While I may have been handed the win on a technicality, it doesn't feel like I really won. Just seems like I took away the win from someone who really worked for it. #conflicted #2013RoundofWales

GWoodard41: @tonydurbinTX: Thanks, but it doesn't feel like a win to me. Just feels like Mosport 2012 all over again, someone gets screwed over and I reap the reward. Looking forward to my #ASCC appearance though.

GWoodard41: @DMullen: Phoenix Performance is a Lycoia Performance Brand, Lenard just got it as part of the deal. Personally, I think the officials have something against American cars, you're only broadcasting it.

GWoodard41: @hot4roderick: I believe you did win, the camera shots for some reason weren't enough for the officials. I don't know what they had to prove you did anything wrong. I'm willing to join any appeal of their decision, even if it costs me my first 'win' in the series.

GWoodard41: @DLeck6211: Don't you think I feel bad enough already? I mean I would have been glad to just finish 3rd. HWR got what they deserved though.

GWoodard41: @Rand0mClassic: @TheArchersArrow I know, I was as shocked as you were after the officials made their final decision. I actually complained about it, they said it wasn't negotiable or something like that.

TWoodard50: Hey, dad says that you ought to stop being a defeatist and celebrate. I know I would.

GWoodard41: That's not how I do things, I'm far more honest than that.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:55 am

SteudlerTManticore: Some are saying that I was protesting the Manticore by being a "moving chicane". You can think what you like in your mind.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:16 am

BenAtkins50: Engine died on us. Oh well, it's one of those things.

BenAtkins50: There was no way Roderick DIDN'T deserve at least a time penalty. From what I saw, he drove straight into the back of Short when the 22 held its line. Therefore, good win @GWoodard41.

BenAtkins50: Did HWR deserve to get disqualified? Let me answer that with another question. Isn't it against the rules to test mid season? So, again, in my eyes, @GWoodard41 is the rightful winner. 

BenAtkins50: Awesome job by Alessandro as well!!! 13th! Great stuff!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:46 am

ThePowerOfPSI: Congrats to Greg on his first win! Make no mistake, yes, he won the race in peculiar fashion-- but a win is a win! PSI history made as we he 2 cars winning in one season!

ThePowerOfPSI: @GWoodard41: No need to hang your head. How many times have you been taken out of a race or had good finishes wiped away unfairly. The footage was inconclusive. You finally caught a break so enjoy it for a change!

ThePowerOfPSI: Serving notice now that if they take away the win from Woodard, then we'll be filing our own appeal.

TheOneEyedSnake: @GWoodard41: Been robbed countless times, enjoy the fact you got away with this one.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzie Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:00 am

MadUncleMelrose: Urgh, I dunno what hurts worse after that enormous pileup. Me or my wallet. Sad #2013RoundofWales
Wizzie
Wizzie
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am

Lucstar88 : Amazing race, My honest opinion, Woodard won, because Roderick wrecked 2 cars! & HWR clearly bent the rules with a tire test.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:59 am

ChristianJ64 not sure whats happening, if the 4 hit me i sure didn't feel it
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:17 am

MAndersonOfficial: Did Lenard and Lycoia executives bribe TMMC officials to ensure Woodard's victory?! Find out from our exclusive interview with a former employee of Fortner! >HERE<

MAndersonOfficial: PROOF that the new tire compound tested by HWR was made by Goodyear! Is there a looming tire war in the near future?! Check our site for the latest details.

MAndersonOfficial: What do Syria and Saar have in common? We have the answer on our site!

MAndersonOfficial: Is Darlington going to be rigged to allow VRT to dominate with Carroll winning?! Proof on our site now!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 pm

ChuckBloomers: What on Earth just happened at Tom Delgado Racing?
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:07 pm

SykesOnRedMist: @LaunchOfficial were willing to part with $1m if you finished ahead of me, thanks to politics, you got disqualified, making the #LaunchShowdown null and void. #PoliticsRuinSport and I'm not going to point the finger. #JustMakingAStatement

SykesOnRedMist: RT attendance @LaunchEnergyMotorpark for #TMRoundOfWales2013 was higher than #TMRoundOfWales2012, but due to crowd issues may not host a #TMMC race in 2014.

SykesOnRedMist: If you turn up to race just to attack a racing driver who wins a race off the back of "Your" driver getting disqualified and or penalised, you are no longer a racefan, the police are already dealing with this, and there are CCTV recordings, I fully expect those, that acted in no way a motorsport fan ever would, to be banned from ever showing up to this track again, even if we're lucky enough to host a TM race ever again, Woodard didn't get "your" driver disqualified, "your" driver got themselves disqualified and penalised, grow up and move on.

Last edited by Michael Sykes on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:13 pm

C_InfoNewsNow: RT @MAndersonOfficial Did Lenard and Lycoia executives bribe TMMC officials to ensure Woodard's victory?! Find out from our exclusive interview with a former employee of Fortner! >HERE< This story is incredibly false

C_InfoNewsNow: @MAndersonOfficial We have very reliable sources that say it was a threat not a bribe
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:37 pm

ChuckBloomers: What on Earth just happened at Tom Delgado Racing?

Retweeted by Richard Scott

KostaTheodorakos: We were able to get some more sponsors lined up and are hoping to get a Promoter's Option later this season Very Happy #TMMC
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm

VincenzoGF37: Wow #TMMC officials, that was terrible. As much as I respect Woodard, Roderick was robbed of his win. #RoundofWales

VincenzoGF37: Awesome job by @AMRossini42 today with a 13th place finish! #TMMC #RoundofWales
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:57 pm

RyanMatthews RT @ThePowerOfPSI Congrats to Greg on his first win! Make no mistake, yes, he won the race in peculiar fashion-- but a win is a win! PSI history made as we have 2 cars winning in one season!

RyanMatthews @SykesOnRedMist That was a fantastic point. It needed to be said. Oh, and congratulations on the attendance increase in Wales...it was tough watching the race on TV!
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:19 pm

SykesOffRedAlert: RT @LaunchOfficial to consider pulling the #RedAlert brand off the shelves and off the sponsor hoardings after #TMRoundOfWales2013, certain isolated incidents occurred after the free giveaway of #RedAlert to the crowd during the race weekend.

SykesOnRedAlert: @LaunchOfficial so am I going to go back to Blue Alert? #ItDoesMeanChangingTheBulb #TastelessJoke
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:38 pm

SimplyTheBest: The car was okay for the first 5 laps, then it killed the tyres. Then 3rd gear broke. Some people would be happy with 20th after that. I'm not. We've got a lot of work to do.
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:54 pm

RG-R&Roller: That should be an embarrassing race for the TMMCS officials. No disrespect to @GWoodard41. He was in the right place at the right time. But, that race was @hot4roderick to win, period. Seems to me like the hometown crowd had a lot to say about that race.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:49 pm

TheStaterOfNC: Glad Miller's at least alive but @DashCup never should have gone to that track in its current state.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:01 pm

barneyward: Despite me getting a good finish, in my opinion Claw Hammer should not be used for Races, Practice Sessions or even Test days there at all. Just close that track down for good, just for everyone's safety.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:11 pm

IkeDurbin#08 Unfortunately, three points doesn't just erase a DSQ and a DNF. Not a good way to end our campaign if you ask me.

IkeDurbin#08 I'm looking at the 52 to be the car to beat, but there are others who could do it.

IkeDurbin#08 Would love to have a Promoter's Option for a race or two so I could get some more experience and possibly help my rookie campaign

IkeDurbin#08 Will it happen? Probably not, but there's always Indy and Decatur.

IkeDurbin#08 I wanna thank the 98 team for working their assess off to give me a great car though, shame it ended early.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Veni Vidi Voeckler Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm

@BVoeckler
A disappointing race. The car was too loose, I was fighting it all weekend. Pushed too hard with a bad setup, crash my own fault...

@BVoeckler
...but still hoping for more outings in future! Hopefully a full-time ride somewhere next season Smile #tmmc
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:25 pm

AMRossini42: Wow, what a race. Equal best finish for Tutino, very pleased.

AMRossini42: Many thanks @BenAtkins50, shame the engine died on you, may well have been 13th and 14th together. Same goes for @BVoeckler, had a good run in the 3rd #Tutino shame about the accident!

Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Azurepower46: @tonydurbinTX He's French.  What did you expect? #surrender

Azurepower46: @hot4roderick and HWR weren't robbed.  Roderick blatantly wrecked two cars, and HWR obviously cheated and they know it.  They got what they deserved. #RoundofWales

Azurepower46: It's a shame the win went to a team whose chassis supplier's doing shady shit with their Independent's Trophy cars. #Lycoia

Azurepower46: Not to take away from PSI and @GWoodard41's win, but what is #Lycoia doing with its IT cars.

GatekeeperFAC: Controversy fills the #RoundofWales, me and @Azurepower46 discuss our opinions tonight on #TheRacingWorld
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:04 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:MAndersonOfficial: Is Darlington going to be rigged to allow VRT to dominate with Carroll winning?! Proof on our site now!
packer71: Laughing  This made me laugh. Don't really agree with Leonid's penalty, though. At least we got a top 15 despite starting tail-end Charlie. #hardcharger

Last edited by PackerMan71 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:20 pm

VJAYGLM: Thank you GLM for not having me go into the round of Wales like I originally wanted too! LOL
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:13 pm

LMRnD: @Azurepower46: What we 'did' was incorrectly convert some measurements in designing the vehicle and we didn't catch it until the officials did. The redesigned Brute was, in our opinion, a stupid maneuver. Given the controversy, we may be either re-designing the car (again) or using our resources to develop the Helsing Hunter chassis for next season.

Tweeted via Twitlonger

LMRnD: Nothing stopping teams using Omechas from using upgraded parts from bigger manufacturers, remember when Davenport used an Omecha with a Volpi engine and Lynxe backing? It's up to individual teams, like with Lycoia (or any other manufacturer) in the ITC to choose what parts they use.

Tweeted via Twitlonger

LMRnD: Can't help the fact that investing in teams that use our chassis and parts in the higher tier series seems to produce results either. Maybe Omecha ought to be investing more in their teams than it's own pockets.

LMRnD: Congrats to @GWoodard41 for the maiden win and the 2nd win for PSI and Lycoia! Congrats to @IkeDurbin#08 for the awesome run as a rookie, we know you can do better as you gain experience!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:15 pm

SteudlerTManticore: Kicking some asses at the Manticore shops now. When I came to this team at the beginning of the year, I knew we were going to be in for some rough times, but some of this is ridiciolus. I don't care what it takes, I want a motor that will last the race, and can help at least make the car competitive.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:28 pm

DarCardel: That hit wasn't fun. Knocked the breath right outta me, was not expecting it.

DarCardel: Got back from the medical centre, I'm okay. But we got 2 write-offs, just my luck.

DarCardel: I guess it's good enough motivation to bring out the new cars.

(OOC: USE THE UPDATED 256s. Stop being so lazy Cy. Razz )
RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:47 pm

racingfreak1999 wrote:GatekeeperFAC: Controversy fills the #RoundofWales, me and @Azurepower46 discuss our opinions tonight on #TheRacingWorld
SykesOnRedAlert: @GatekeeperFAC @Azurepower46 May I join you to clarify some misconceptions about the #RoundOfWales?

SykesOnRedAlert: @GWoodard41 You seriously do not have to appeal against your own victory, take the money and run son! #AWinIsAWin #TMRoundofGeorgia2013 #TMRoundOfRussia2012
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:04 pm

cdavenport: @MadUncleMelrose Not sure what hurts more, your wallet after that race, or @alexisrainsford's after she goes shoe shopping

Retweeted by Alexis Rainsford

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:17 pm

SykesOnWTFAlert: @cdavenport shops more than @alexisrainsford does. I've been to their house, so many "beauty products". #AlexisHasMoreTrousers
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:21 pm

ChrisTrem: I'm proud to announced that my wife is expecting in three months. So excited to be a father soon!

ChrisTrem: Going racing at Hockenheim this weekend with co-driver #ernstmossbruger.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Cassandra02: It's 2:39 in the morning and I have to be up for #OultonGP practice at 7am. YEP.

BenAtkins50: @Cassandra02 Wait, Oulton practice is tomorrow???? 

Cassandra02: @BenAtkins50 I think so...

BenAtkins50: @Cassandra02 Crap. I probably won't have time to wash my hair and put my make up on in the morning then...

Cassandra02: @BenAtkins50 ????

BenAtkins50: @Cassandra02 ... am I on the wrong account???

Cassandra02: gg @HannahPercy90

HannahPercy90: Embarassed Sorry @BenAtkins50

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:41 pm

SteudlerTManticore: Ok, so we got people pissed off everywhere, and a lot of finger pointing at the shop right now. I have a strong feeling this team isn't going to last into next season if this crap keeps up
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:51 pm

TMoore52: Congrats to @GWoodard41 on the victory today!

TMoore52: Movie night with the wife this evening. Should be a nice, relaxing time.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:03 am

SykesOnRedAlert: Been in talks with Launch, probably going to have the best job ever in 2014. #TheBeginningOfTheEnd
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:06 am

AMRossini42: You're going about this situation entirely wrong @SteudlerTManticore. Shouting and arguing will push the team further away from you.

AMRossini42: I have had mechanical problems, but I am happy to speak with the team and sort things out peacefully. I love the team and they love me.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:13 am

SteudlerTManticore:  @AMRossini42  I've cooled down some now, but it was just a bout of frustration.  I just gotta remember it's not as bad as the end of my time at Camelot years back.  That was a clusterf*** and a half. Just gotta keep on remembering this IS a new team.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:43 am

BenAtkins50: @Cassandra02 Crap. I probably won't have time to wash my hair and put my make up on in the morning then...

Retweeted by Chris Davenport

cdavenport: @BenAtkins50 Now you know how I feel about having to do all of that in short notice... #FirstWorldProblems

Sargenola: One for the Corps!!

Last edited by Cynon on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:25 am

Spoiler:

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 12 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:42 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by BWardboy88 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

AndreaKonata: Who thought it was a good idea to race in a store?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:29 am

AshTucker: Thank you @IkeDurbin#08 for just taking me out. I'll see you in TM Lights.

BenAtkins50: @AshTucker Don't carry it over to TM Lights. You barely lost any points. You're still right there. 

LucyBarnton84: Awesome job guys!!!! Hard Charger award and a top 5! Very Happy

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:23 am

@Spannerhead29: My first ever tweet is this: Allie Riggs is a b!@#$ #Karls225

@SpannerheadRacing: 4th Top 5 for the 9 car. Team did a great job repairing after 19 problems. #Karls225
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Ben Hurran: Did Nosova's brakes fail? I don't think the lights came on.

Ben Hurran: I apologize to Adrien. I was over driving, which always ends badly for me. I've figured that if I keep a steady pace the rest of the field falls away. #overdriving

Ben Hurran: Managed to get up to 11th before electrical failure. A race to forget.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next