Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Races 7 & 8 (Henry Walker Memorial)

+14
zaw24fan
crl
Alta
Racerfan275
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
pepsibottle1
Dan Mackay
Joshua Michaels
Hockeyusa81
gwoodard41
Ben Atkins
Kornography
navycook75
Ceej
18 posters

Go down

2013 Races 7 & 8 (Henry Walker Memorial) Empty 2013 Races 7 & 8 (Henry Walker Memorial)

Post by Ceej Mon May 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Spoiler:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2013 Races 7 & 8 (Henry Walker Memorial) Empty Re: 2013 Races 7 & 8 (Henry Walker Memorial)

Post by navycook75 Mon May 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Leckliter 13th despite engine failure

During driver intros, Daniel Leckliter was flooded with boos when his intro theme was the song "Fuck you Texas", which apparently offended most of the crowd.

When asked, Leckliter replied, "People need to have a sense of humor, they hate me? who cares?"

Robert Leckliter out because of wreck.

The other Leckliter on the other hand, was praised by Hank Judge. the assistant manager of the Dallas Branch, despite the wreck.

"I tell you hwat, that boy tried. The way he raced was like propane, Warm enough to give you results, but explosive enough to end your day. BWAA Get away from that poster of Leslie Riggs!...that boy ain't right."

There has been some speculation that the Texas track announcer Chet Broussard is Hank Judge, but Daniel and Robert don't see the resemblance.

Kinasa finishes a reasonable 12th
Andrea Kinasa was eliminated before the Green White Checker finish, as she was a lap off the pace.

"Despite the damage we still had a good car, I just hope Mexico has something better to offer."
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2013 Races 7 & 8 (Henry Walker Memorial) Empty Re: 2013 Races 7 & 8 (Henry Walker Memorial)

Post by Kornography Mon May 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Fire reported in New World Orphans garage following successful runs in the Henry Walker Memorial.

Reports are coming in that the New World Orphans garage has caught fire following the end of race two of the Henry Walker Memorial. More updates to follow...

Last edited by Kornography on Mon May 13, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kornography
Kornography
Development Series Rookie

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon May 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Lucy Barnton 'on thin ice' after post-race comments

Eichholtz Atlantic Racing are none too impressed with driver Lucy Barnton after Barnton had to start and park the car due to a developing problem on the car, and she decided to say she would "leave the team" on Twitter if they start and parked her again. Her interview with the media also sparked some negative reactions from the team.

Part of Barnton's comments were quoted as; "I'm frustrated. The team have been so biased towards Ramsey, and I'm fed up of it. I already know I'm not renewing my contract at the end of the year."

In response, William Atkins has said "Lucy's had a tough string of races, but we realise her performance is lacking, and her attitude... well... sucks. I think she needs to focus more, or she could find her way out of the team very quickly."

Lucy Barnton has scored 3 top 10's in her career, 1 this season at USA, and 2 last season at Orange County and Talladega with the Whiper-Ildest team.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon May 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Dempsey parked by officials after hitting Kinasa under yellow...

As the drivers were coming into the pits, Jack Dempsey wound up rear ending Andrea Kinasa. He was promptly told to meet with race officials... who threw the book at him.

Jack Dempsey will be parked for the next three races, with Megan Driver taking over for him in the interim. Hopefully he can come back strong after his suspension ends.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Mon May 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Daniel and his team travel overnight

While all the teams travel back to the shops PCHS and their entire race team had an overnight travel ride to Mexico and arrived at the track at 6:00 am for the final test session before their debut race ASAP
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Mon May 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Fire result of what officials call "Attempted Cult Suicide" on Daniel Diamond's part.

Reports are coming in that the fire in the New World Orphans garage has been extinguished, however both Daniel Diamond and his crew have been taken to a local hospital for injuries sustained in the fire. Zachary Zins has been taken to the hospital wing of the Depression Connection for Recovery mental health clinic for further evaluation "as a precaution". Eyewitnesses say that the fire started when Diamond brought Zins to the garage and began to douse his own car in gasoline before lighting a match yelling "Join us Brother Brother Zachary, Kifflom!". The extent of the injuries is unknown at this time.
Kornography
Kornography

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Mon May 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Kornography wrote:<insert suicide headline and article here> "Join us Brother Brother Zachary, Kifflom!". The extent of the injuries is unknown at this time.
Someone has played GTA:SA and heard of the Epsilon Program...
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Mon May 13, 2013 8:57 pm

dat second race music
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon May 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by pepsibottle1 on Tue May 14, 2013 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon May 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Kornography wrote:Fire result of what officials call "Attempted Cult Suicide" on Daniel Diamond's part.

Reports are coming in that the fire in the New World Orphans garage has been extinguished, however both Daniel Diamond and his crew have been taken to a local hospital for injuries sustained in the fire. Zachary Zins has been taken to the hospital wing of the Depression Connection for Recovery mental health clinic for further evaluation "as a precaution". Eyewitnesses say that the fire started when Diamond brought Zins to the garage and began to douse his own car in gasoline before lighting a match yelling "Join us Brother Brother Zachary, Kifflom!". The extent of the injuries is unknown at this time.
That Diamond dude straight busta

Spannerhead Racing Report

Spoiler:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Mon May 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Bad night for the Ashbys
In a night that seemed like the Ashby families luck would turn around, it didn't. Trey Ashby ended up t-boning the 97 of Hazel May Frattin who's car is owned by his dad, Tommy. Ashby would later say, "I was trying to avoid Hazel, thought I had room but some other cars were there." in response to his owner Matt Brinson's comments

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon May 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Spoiler:
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon May 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Alta wrote:
Spoiler:
I tell you hwat
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Tue May 14, 2013 3:44 am

Jon Halks did not speak to the media after his mechanical failure in Race 1.

Fred Caldwell's media scrum: "Jon's crushed. Absolutely heartbroken. He did such a great job all weekend, and it looked like it was all gonna come together for him to get a win, but mechanical demons thought otherwise. His time'll come. [Asked: "Why do you think there were so many mechanical failures tonight?"] I don't know. Something in the air? I guess teams didn't set their engines up right for this racetrack. I mean, only 12 cars finished Race 1. [Asked: "Do you think ARLA should investigate all of the problems from tonight?"] That's not ARLA's job; it's the job of the manufacturers. ARLA's job is to run the races. [Asked: "What about Jon's demeanor after his problems?"] Well, I understand him being disappointed, that's for sure. I think it'll serve him well down the road. He's here to win, and I know he can do it. He proved to everyone tonight he can run up front and win, as long as the car stays reliable. [Asked: "Is the sponsorship deal with Descend the reason the car's been running so well?"] Well, if you can have some more money to get better equipment, I'd say, yeah, it's helped us. We didn't have a sponsor for most of last year, and Lane [Cranston] finished third in the driving rain at Mosport, so we could run well in the equipment we had, just not all the time. With a full-time sponsor, we can buy new stuff when we need it, instead of having to clean it up and use it again, so, yeah it's helped."

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
2013 Races 7 & 8 (Henry Walker Memorial) NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Tue May 14, 2013 11:44 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by zaw24fan on Tue May 14, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Tue May 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Spoiler:
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue May 14, 2013 12:55 pm

I think we can ditch the spoiler tags now Razz

Howard Comes Home 4th, Hayes Goes Up in Smoke & Sees Points Lead Shredded

A mixed day in Texas sees Tom Delgado Racing lose a bit of their grip on the ARLA Elite Series championship lead, as despite Joseph Howard finishing a very solid 4th place, championship leader Jim Hayes went up in smoke early in his race and lost a chunk of his points lead over Rachel Rainsford and Joseph Howard.

Team owner & strategist Tom Delgado tried to put a positive spin on things. "We escaped with the lead. That's all that matters as we go forward. We don't know what caused the engine failure though, I'll take a look at that with our crew of engineers when we get back to New York. In the end though, as long as someone from Tom Delgado Racing holds the championship lead, it's all good. After Mexico City, we'll have some tracks that I know we can do well at. Just a matter of escaping Mexico with the points lead" Delgado said.

Jim Hayes leads by 11 points over Rachel Rainsford, and 12 points over teammate Joseph Howard as the ARLA Elite Series heads south of the border to Mexico City.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Tue May 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Oreiller Disappointed but Impressed

It's no secret in the paddock that Dangerous Dog Racing and Kalvin Oreiller have had a difficult start to the season but the team finally had a good showing at the Texas Motor Speedway.

"Wow. We had an awesome car. The guys over at DDR built me an awesome car. It wasn't that great out of the gate in fact we qualified back in 19th but as the weekend progressed we made some awesome adjustments," said Oreiller. "We really needed a good run. Sure the engine blew but knowing that we are back to where we need to be by leading laps is really promising. I hope we can continue to represent Lycoia and Happy Joe's Family Funeral Home in a positive manner."

Oreiller won't be piloting the 672 car at Mexico City as he has opted to only run the American races in order to keep a larger focus on the TM Lights. Dangerous Dog Racing has brought up Montana Mosehez to run the 672 in Mexico. The 57-year old from Brazil will make his ARLA debut but he has a great amount of experience. Mosehez has run full-time in the CRL Modified Series since 2009 and has one CRL win at Martinsville. He also ran full-time in the TM Lights Series in 2011.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Tue May 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Yamada Pleased with Bizarre 10th Place Finish

Makoto Yamada was involved in an early incident in the First Round of Texas races after starting in the back due to his penalty. Yamada smashed his front end into another car and heavily damaged the car. Yamada said, "People were driving like idiots out there, but I didn't drive much better through that accident myself. Bad awareness on my part." However, the crew fixed up the car enough to keep it running despite missing a front end, much like a CRL Modified. Yamada, due to the carnage, reached a race high of 7th place, before fading to 10th progressively. "I'm proud of the crew for sticking with it. This is the highest I've been in points even in this partial season. We could be higher if idiocy didn't run rampant in the other rounds, but I'm happy with the season thus far."
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Wed May 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Henry Walker Memorial Penalties

#41- JACK DEMPSEY, TERRA INT’L MOTORSPORTS
-Loss of 50 championship points, driver banned for next three race weekends for causing an avoidable collision under yellow flags
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Mon May 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Boy these drivers need to not only slow down but drive smart
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down