Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

+60
crl
Magus978
AntmanB
FlashRod4
Jason Hamilton
dudesteve
Woody
Mystrsyko
Nextelracer
Racerfan275
BJ Falcon
Gordon24fan07
Sparkz47
Dan Mackay
Tonyl14
JMac525
MPatterson1724
TheRealNathNath
Syzygy
tommykl
gwoodard41
mong82191
Rovenami
Kornography
RyanB06
Tanrar
Nascar9fan
day500champ1
racingfreak1999
Alpineopossum
BBoy
Griff88
Toblerone
TheRacingExperts
flyingturns89
Blackout
F1V1
Rykia
teamwhiper
pepsibottle1
antknee
Blake Camphausen
Baynefan21
Cynon
f1fan12
Nick399
GamerAzuzu
Ben Atkins
Ceej
pennst24
Chives2112
SnakePlissken
gone-sovereign
dkracer
bartman97
PackerMan71
PKligBKFan
Vincent Giacalone
navycook75
conrail1990
64 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by bartman97 Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:03 am

Oh, and Bill Weber is apparently a power boat commentator now.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by conrail1990 Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:21 pm

My best friend just got sentenced to 5 years in jail for something that shouldnt even be really a crime. I'm not going to disclose what he did, but it didnt deserve jail time.
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:46 pm

"The countdown is at zero, and the EA Sports 500 is next."
I don't know about you guys, but I thought Bill Weber was awesome. Too bad he decided to rage at a hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:58 pm

vbooy57 wrote:"The countdown is at zero, and the EA Sports 500 is next."
I don't know about you guys, but I thought Bill Weber was awesome. Too bad he decided to rage at a hotel.

I didn't like him, granted he wasn't as bad as ESPN, (Minus Bestwick) but he had no personality. His voice gave me a mingrane. He basically was a mini Ken Squire, but failed it even worse than Squire failed. (Que ranting at me about Squire)
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Weber was better as pit reporter than at what Allen's job was.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:01 pm

day500champ1 wrote:Weber was better as pit reporter than at what Allen's job was.
I agree. I think Allen should have stayed in the booth and with NBC for as long as possible. The best commentary team in my book was Allen, Wally, and BP.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 pm

For those of you who are out of high school, may I say that you are some lucky souls out there. If you see my Humor, you know that my high school is one of the worst in the nation. Now, in the last month, we have also become the home of two more innocent victims of suicide. For absolutely nothing really, just the immature ones who don't know real pain. I ask that everyone mourn the losses of those who committed suicide due to bullying, and for those who are still at that age, NEVER act as stupid as the people of my school have apparently done. I've had enough of this crap as I can handle.
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 pm

TheRacingExperts wrote:For those of you who are out of high school, may I say that you are some lucky souls out there. If you see my Humor, you know that my high school is one of the worst in the nation. Now, in the last month, we have also become the home of two more innocent victims of suicide. For absolutely nothing really, just the immature ones who don't know real pain. I ask that everyone mourn the losses of those who committed suicide due to bullying, and for those who are still at that age, NEVER act as stupid as the people of my school have apparently done. I've had enough of this crap as I can handle.
I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, everyone in high school acts like douchebags. Nothing you can do about that, sadly. Neutral
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 pm

I just found a video that reminds me of several of you Razz

(I'm kind afraid to show it though.)
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:I just found a video that reminds me of several of you Razz

Don't be afraid, we're all friends here. *begins sharpening axe*
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:29 am

Sparkz47 wrote:
Mother of Invention wrote:I just found a video that reminds me of several of you Razz

*hides*
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:37 am

Mother of Invention wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:

*hides*

Clearly this video is a fake, it was longer than five seconds
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:41 am

I got my good laptop back! I have installed NR2003 and it is beautiful!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:46 am

TheRacingExperts wrote:For those of you who are out of high school, may I say that you are some lucky souls out there. If you see my Humor, you know that my high school is one of the worst in the nation. Now, in the last month, we have also become the home of two more innocent victims of suicide. For absolutely nothing really, just the immature ones who don't know real pain. I ask that everyone mourn the losses of those who committed suicide due to bullying, and for those who are still at that age, NEVER act as stupid as the people of my school have apparently done. I've had enough of this crap as I can handle.

Actual Bullying is an issue in schools. But what is happining now is, kids are using the word "bullying," In a way that, if they don't get there way, they say its bullying. But when it actually is bullying, it needs to be adressed.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Falcon Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:08 pm

f1fan12 wrote:

Actual Bullying is an issue in schools. But what is happining now is, kids are using the word "bullying," In a way that, if they don't get there way, they say its bullying. But when it actually is bullying, it needs to be adressed.

Moreover, it's been an issue in Missoula County at Hellgate and Sentinel with "bullying" per se. Seeing that they're close together in the city, some random mindless fool from Hellgate will pick a fight with some other mindless fool from Sentinel and start bashing each other. I'm no genius or expert on this. It's from what I've been hearing from friends who went there.
BJ Falcon
BJ Falcon
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/BJFRacing88

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Actual bullying is putting hands on someone, which rarely anyone does anymore. Bullying with calling names and things of that nature is kids stuff that no one can actually handle. My usual reaction to that kind of bullying if it is directed at me is "Cool Story Bro."
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:Actual bullying is putting hands on someone, which rarely anyone does anymore. Bullying with calling names and things of that nature is kids stuff that no one can actually handle. My usual reaction to that kind of bullying if it is directed at me is "Cool Story Bro."

I wouldn't go tha far. Bullying isn't just physical. If so what caused all those suicides that made news? Does it just mean that they can't take what everyone else says about them. It's ideas like that, that really make me sick. No offence.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:00 pm

f1fan12 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:Actual bullying is putting hands on someone, which rarely anyone does anymore. Bullying with calling names and things of that nature is kids stuff that no one can actually handle. My usual reaction to that kind of bullying if it is directed at me is "Cool Story Bro."

I wouldn't go tha far. Bullying isn't just physical. If so what caused all those suicides that made news? Does it just mean that they can't take what everyone else says about them. It's ideas like that, that really make me sick. No offence.
Not for nothing, kids have been calling other kids names since well forever. All of a sudden this name calling is causing suicides? Doubt it. If kids were taught how to deal with this kind of bullying, none of the suicides would have happened. My school is so strict I can't even tease my friends without being sent to the principal. I can't call my friend a "Stoopid stoopid head." without some form of punishment, its insane.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:

Not for nothing, kids have been calling other kids names since well forever. All of a sudden this name calling is causing suicides? Doubt it. If kids were taught how to deal with this kind of bullying, none of the suicides would have happened. My school is so strict I can't even tease my friends without being sent to the principal. I can't call my friend a "Stoopid stoopid head." without some form of punishment, its insane.

Are you saying name calling is right? There is a boy with a diagnosed, anger mangement issue in my school, and the other kids, intentionally, terrorize him just to make him blow up, so they can laugh at him. This is happining every single day to him. Is this right? Or is this just, name calling?
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:14 pm

f1fan12 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:

Are you saying name calling is right? There is a boy with a diagnosed, anger mangement issue in my school, and the other kids, intentionally, terrorize him just to make him blow up, so they can laugh at him. This is happining every single day to him. Is this right? Or is this just, name calling?
Did I say name calling was right? No. Never put words in my mouth, quickest way to get on my bad side. I never said it was right, but I did say that kids today do not know how to deal with little problems, such as being called a name. I could go on a very long rant about how the public school system is ruining my generation by not educating people on how to deal with name calling, or to not provoke people with some mental problems, but it will probably get me banned, so this is the last I am saying on the subject.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:41 pm

f1fan12 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:

I have a friend who has some anger-management problems. Everyone does the same thing to him. I try to calm him down, but he's a big guy, and it ain't that easy calming him down. He and I have had the same special education teacher since 8th grade, so we get along pretty well, and it sucks because I have other friends who make fun of him. Once our whole grade went on a field trip to the amusement park. He had a great day, so did I, and so did our special ed teacher. Then I found out that during the day, everyone was making fun of us because we're in special ed. I never told anyone about that, mostly because it was the last week of school, but I was just crushed to find out that when everyone was finally treating the two of us fairly, they were just creating new ways to laugh at us. I felt awful.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:02 pm

An the 2011 Most Popular Driver is...Dale Jr. Can I get an OF COURSE????
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:An the 2011 Most Popular Driver is...Dale Jr. Can I get an OF COURSE????

2012: Danica Patrick
2013: Danica Patrick
2014: Danica Patrick
2015: Danica Patrick
2016: Danica Patrick
2017: Danica Patrick

And so on and so forth.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:An the 2011 Most Popular Driver is...Dale Jr. Can I get an OF COURSE????
the only kind of win he'll be able to get.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 pm

navycook75 wrote:
the only kind of win besides a fuel mileage win he'll be able to get.
Fixed.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:

2012: Danica Patrick
2013: Dale Jr.
2014: Danica Patrick
2015: Dale Jr.
2016: Danica Patrick
2017: Dale Jr.

And so on and so forth.

*Edited for more realistic possiblity.*
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:00 pm

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 18 Tasteofawesome_163548_1322755203

navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:36 pm

navycook75 wrote:The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 18 Tasteofawesome_163548_1322755203

Navycook has won yet again!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:26 am

And Dale Jr. is 2011's Most Popular Driver. Who 'da thunk it
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:33 am

Nascar9fan wrote:

And Dale Jr. is 2011's Most Popular Driver. Who 'da thunk it

Wait, who is the most popular driver in 2011? I didn't read it enough times yet
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:21 am

Actually, It will probably be close for now on, Danica and Jr.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:37 am

Only in Texas would there be a massive whiskey spilling on a major highway. Laughing
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:20 pm

The mpd vote was probably a little closer than usual since dale jr haasnt won a race in years.
and danica wont be eligible in 2012 , just like for the championship you can only run for mpd in the series you have selected your points for.
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Wait...Kevin Conway didn't win? Shocked
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Alta wrote:Wait...Kevin Conway didn't win? Shocked
I know man I voted for Johnny Benson again and he didn't win either.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:20 am

The two most spread diseases in my school: Idiocy and shingles. Two weeks ago, a sophomore at my high school was diagnosed with shingles, and half the school went into a panic. Fast forward to this Wednesday, when I got a rash on my shoulder. Someone saw me scratching it, and thought I had shingles, and hilarity would ensue. Thursday and Friday were some of the most hilarious days ever, because not only did most people think I had shingles, but they were dumb enough to touch it since I told them it wasn't when I had no idea. Well, today I went to the doctor and guess what, it is shingles! Right now there's about 20 idiots in some of my classes who should be worried cause they decided to be morons and poke my rash to cause me pain.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:39 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:The two most spread diseases in my school: Idiocy and shingles. Two weeks ago, a sophomore at my high school was diagnosed with shingles, and half the school went into a panic. Fast forward to this Wednesday, when I got a rash on my shoulder. Someone saw me scratching it, and thought I had shingles, and hilarity would ensue. Thursday and Friday were some of the most hilarious days ever, because not only did most people think I had shingles, but they were dumb enough to touch it since I told them it wasn't when I had no idea. Well, today I went to the doctor and guess what, it is shingles! Right now there's about 20 idiots in some of my classes who should be worried cause they decided to be morons and poke my rash to cause me pain.
*touches rash* make that 21.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:38 pm

navycook75 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:The two most spread diseases in my school: Idiocy and shingles. Two weeks ago, a sophomore at my high school was diagnosed with shingles, and half the school went into a panic. Fast forward to this Wednesday, when I got a rash on my shoulder. Someone saw me scratching it, and thought I had shingles, and hilarity would ensue. Thursday and Friday were some of the most hilarious days ever, because not only did most people think I had shingles, but they were dumb enough to touch it since I told them it wasn't when I had no idea. Well, today I went to the doctor and guess what, it is shingles! Right now there's about 20 idiots in some of my classes who should be worried cause they decided to be morons and poke my rash to cause me pain.
No, make that twenty. I retract my touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:15 pm

vbooy57 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

Twenty-two. Vbooy didn't retract his, he lied. I have no idea what shingles is, so ima touch it. Razz

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
vbooy57 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

Twenty-two. Vbooy didn't retract his, he lied. I have no idea what shingles is, so ima touch it. Razz

I don't either, but it has something to do with chicken pox.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:48 pm

If you guys keep this up we'll have the whole board infected by tomorrow.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 pm

I always knew the internet was a sick place.....................pum pum ding!
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:12 pm

COME AT ME, BRO
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 18 76.79
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:44 pm

I touched shingles and took an arrow to the knee. Do you guys think I need medical attention?
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Chives2112 wrote:I touched shingles and took an arrow to the knee. Do you guys think I need medical attention?

Hahaha oh Skyrim
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:12 am

I just found a video from an old Offline league I ran for half a season. It's of such shoddy quality it's funny.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 am

F***. Whincup wins the 2011 title. F***. Great race though.
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by teamwhiper Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:18 am

Nascar9fan wrote:F***. Whincup wins the 2011 title. F***. Great race though.

I was only able to see part of Race 1,but it was the best f*****g race I've ever seen.
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:30 am

EDIT: This would be funnier if you guys got the Valve References.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:56 am

The finish in the ISRA Cup Series race tonight (I'm in the #07 Hammer-and-Sickle-mobile):

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next