Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+44
RetrogradeRenegade
Kornography
BigDaddy24
Michael Sykes
RocketKnight
Backmarker
pepsibottle1
Alta
Nascar9fan
Tanrar
Chives2112
SnakePlissken
Racerfan275
Vincent Giacalone
PackerMan71
Alpineopossum
Syzygy
f1fan12
Jason Hamilton
BWard
flyingturns89
racingfreak1999
Cardinals5
BBoy
GamerAzuzu
PKligBKFan
Lucstar88
Pyrozooka0
PYLrulz
Metro 6r4
Mr.Mech
day500champ1
Rykia
Ceej
navycook75
bartman97
Cynon
gwoodard41
RyanB06
pennst24
Milan655
Magus978
JMac525
Ben Atkins
48 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 7 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:48 pm

GWoodard41: Stupid autocorrect
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 7 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by flyingturns89 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:03 am

ChuckBloomers: Learned a lot at my Pikes Peak test session. Hoping to get a test closer to home to run my full fleet of cars at.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:40 am

AtsuroAkira66: One track, two podiums. Great way to start the season.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:40 pm

AMRossini42: MILANO SIAMO NOI! MILANO SIAMO NOI! MILANO SIAMO NOI SOLO NOI! #Grande 2-0 a Barcellona, andiamo ragazzi!
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:42 pm

SteudlerTManticore: I got some spare time, got bored,and got some old WWF and ECW wrestling DVD's. Anybody want to come watch and remember the good times of wrestling?

SteudlerTManticore: Convinced my Uncle Marty to go play some hockey with me tomorrow. He's ice skated once or twice in his lifetime, but this should be fun for him Laughing . At least he gets to watch how I stay in shape in the offseason.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:47 pm

SykesOnRedAlert: Strangely quiet around these parts today Wink #icantreadyourpokerfaces
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm

SteudlerTManticore: Just got back... My Uncle just told me NEVER AGAIN!!! Laughing
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:01 pm

SykesOnRedAlert: Nearly forgot, Ashley's karting form has been recognised by the organisers of the #CorsaCrossover races, they've drafted him in to run one of the one-off races against 20 or so other karting youngsters from around Europe, #thatsmaboy kinda like the old Formula Inglesby, but... er... not.
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:13 pm

PercyGirl90: Out on a night out with @TanyaCarterSTS, @HarrietWallace, @DMiller9x and @MattTremblay. I think Tanya pulled lol <pic>

TanyaCarterSTS: @PercyGirl90 The creep wouldn't go away! He said he had a bit of some debris from my Darlington crash. It was like he was a bit of velcro because he really tried to stay attached to me! I'm glad I got him away...

DMiller9x: @TanyaCarterSTS lol what did you say to him???

TanyaCarterSTS: @DMiller9x Something about his teeth being all over the ground and telling him to piss off.... kindly of course. Smile

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:23 am

Kennyisntdead: the one week I go and test at Brands Hatch, I run into @TanyaCarterSTS and I try telling her that I got a piece of her car, and after five minutes of trying to explain who I am she tells me to leave her alone. wow Tanya, way to not notice me.

DLeck6211: @Kennyisntdead maybe she forgot who you were, wrecks can do that sometimes if you think about it.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:34 am

TanyaCarterSTS: @Kennyisntdead Oh shit, that was you? I'll be around for a bit if you're still around to hang out or something. I'm really sorry Sad

RossCarter2: @TanyaCarterSTS I did send you a text to tell you Kenny was around in the area...

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:14 am

RyanMatthews Nice to see #FormulaOverdrive didn't learn from Texas. That Gilreath kid shouldn't be out there if he's going to be that slow. #smh

RyanMatthews Oh, and nice to see #FormulaOverdrive bent over backwards to avoid mentioning Texas whatsoever. No mention of the five drivers who lost their lives on your race track. Way to go. #obvioussarcasm

Posted via Twitlonger

(OOC: Yes, he's still bitter over Texas. Can you blame him?)
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:48 am

AMRossini42: It's a huge disappointment to see that @RyanMatthews. It is nice to see some of the stickers on the cars in memory of the 5 lost at Texas, and also I heard the DASH Cup are doing something before the race?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:53 am

BenAtkins50: @AMRossini42 Yeah, a tribute lap before the race. From what I hear, @RyanMatthews will lead the field on that lap, with @HSmith87 on his outside. Smith's in a car dedicated to all five who died in that race, I believe, too. Very nice touch by the Dash Cup officials.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:06 am

RyanMatthews @BenAtkins50 There's going to be a box of tissues in the car for that...I'm sure I'm going to shed a tear or two. Good on Dash Cup doing what it looks like FO won't. #doingitright
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 am

AMRossini42: @BenAtkins50 @RyanMatthews sounds excellent, hoping TV coverage will be good for it. Perhaps FO will arrange for something to happen at this years World Championship?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:16 am

SykesOnBadTasteAlert: If #formulaoverdrive are doing a tribute lap for the departed few, ill do Cody Keaton's lap... Badly... #ItsWhatHeWouldHaveWanted
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 am

TomDelgadoRacing: We are happy that Dash Cup officials will allow a tribute lap to the Formula Overdrive Texas victims, and that @HSmith87 will get to be alongside @RyanMatthews.

RealTomDelgado: It was an honor for us to come up with Harold's scheme. Even though I was only friends with the Matthews family, I felt a connection between myself and them at Tiffany's funeral.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:56 pm

RyanMatthews @RealTomDelgado I saw both you and Ashley there...both Kellan and I appreciated the two of you making the trip up.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:07 pm

TheOneEyedSnake: SCARS officials have asked for help in finding Woody Watts. Anybody know where to find him?

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:16 pm

DLeck6211: @TheOneEyedSnake I think someone saw him at the New York Autoring earlier in the year, but it seems like he walked off the face of the earth.

Kennyisntdead: @TanyaCarterSTS I'm still here another few days...
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 pm

RealTomDelgado: @RyanMatthews You two were the first, aside from Ashley of course, to visit me in the hospital after Daytona. I had to repay you guys for it. If your family ever needs anything, I got your back.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:59 pm

TanyaCarterSTS: @Kennyisntdead I'll come and see you then to make up for it. Very Happy

HarrietWallace: @TanyaCarterSTS Wit-woo!!! #Tanyasinlove

TanyaCarterSTS: @HarrietWallace No I'm not! It's just a friendly thing. I seen the way you were all over Matt last night anyway...

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Kennyistdead: @HarrietWallace yeah, I have a girlfriend...so I appreciate your concern though.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:23 pm

IkeDurbin#08: @TheOneEyedSnake Heard he had retired from racing for good after trauma from the wreck...I doubt he wants to be found, honestly...

(OOC: This is a response based on what is on Watts' TMPedia page, but with what Durbin had said he heard.)

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:55 pm

AndrewO'Reilly9: Awesome news regarding the Dash Cup tribute lap. Those sort of things kind of hit home with me... #neverforget
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:58 pm

TheOneEyedSnake: SCARS had me to help design their new chassis and Watts should be safe driving it-- it's pretty tough. SCARS wants Watts for some "star power" like international racing superstar Tom Delgado to fill the stands.

OCC: I've emailed and PM'd Woody but he hasn't responded. Anyone actually stay in touch with him?

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:02 pm

He hasn't been on since September.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Azurepower46: @RyanMatthews What do you expect? They needed someone to replace Keaton. I guess Hanmore thinks that the more drivers at risk because of one person, the higher their ratings. I won't be surprised if Gilreath ends up like him.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:06 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:TheOneEyedSnake: SCARS had me to help design their new chassis and Watts should be safe driving it-- it's pretty tough. SCARS wants Watts for some "star power" like international racing superstar Tom Delgado to fill the stands.

OCC: I've emailed and PM'd Woody but he hasn't responded. Anyone actually stay in touch with him?
I have him on skype and he occasionally logs on, I havn't talked to him in a while though...
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm

RyanMatthews @Azurepower46 What is it they say about those who refuse to learn from history?
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:35 pm

TrentGP: Marco Cardillo has replaced Gilreath for Memphis. More info coming!
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:37 pm

ThePowerOfPSI: Jinx's car is finally ready so we'll have a full compliment of test vehicles on the track at Homestead.

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 pm

GWoodard41: @ThePowerofPSI: I thought Jinx's car had been built ages ago, around the same time mine were...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:22 pm

ThePowerofPSI: @GWoodard41: It was, but we're experimenting with a few different configurations of things and Jinx's took a little longer than expected because of the hood vent issue. All are good to go now though! 2013, here we come!

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:52 pm

RealMattyMac: Forced to look over shop duties while @G_Alexander55 handles some sponsorship obligations.

G_Alexander55: @RealMattyMac u mad bro?

RealMattyMac: @G_Alexander55 Yeah. Why am I doing your job over here?

G_Alexander55: @RealMattyMac I'll make it up to you by bringing you a Great Pyramid Pizza

RealMattyMac: @G_Alexander55 I hate pizza.

G_Alexander55: @RealMattyMac Well I'm way too full. Guess the boys at the shop can share it.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:07 pm

AAreoski45: @RyanMatthews I am pretty sure #formulaoverdrive is ran by @Awsumracer and his "special needs" friends. #HanmoreHQisSpecialNeedsClinic

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:15 pm

RossCarter2: @AAreoski45 There's a line between being upset and being a blatant asshole, and you just crossed it #smh

TanyaCarterSTS: Proof of @HarrietWallace being all over @MattTremblay!!! <pic of Wallace bumpdrafting Tremblay in a Eurospeedway practice>

HarrietWallace: @TanyaCarterSTS Okay that is funny Laughing

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:56 pm

HanmoreFO: @AAreoski45 What irrelevant person are you?

HanmoreFO: We had tributes to all the drivers, for some reason it wasn't covered on the broadcast. Shameful.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 pm

RyanMatthews @HanmoreFO That is shameful...from what I heard from people who were at Sonoma it was a moving ceremony. I really would've liked to have seen it.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm

JeffLautenschlager: @RyanMatthews @HanmoreFO It really was. I taped the entire ceremony. Here's a video link. <LINK>
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:15 am

OEN_EMcDermott First #ARLA practice underway! TDR cars are fast, but rumor has it a mechanic scratched 77's spoiler, expect new engineers tomorrow

OEN_EMcDermott M&J designers clearly put their best effort into Young's car. 15 outpacing quite a few people though #babysteps

OEN_EMcDermott 54, 68 and 100 all hit turn 4 wall racing each other

OEN_EMcDermott Hotshot made a smart hiring decision in Posadas #ThankYouGod

OEN_EMcDermott Expecting angry letters about the number design on the 31

OEN_EMcDermott Cruise working wonders with i car, fastest by half second so far

OEN_EMcDermott Anyone know where Zins has been all winter? NWO team here, not him though
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 am

RealTomDelgado: RT @OEN_EMcDermott First #ARLA practice underway! TDR cars are fast, but rumor has it a mechanic scratched 77's spoiler, expect new engineers tomorrow (Good one Earl!)

TomDelgadoRacing: TDR hits the track for practice! Check out pictures of @JoHoward17 & @Jim_Hayes, as well as their cars <HERE>! #ARLA #TDR
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:40 am

tonydurbinTX: anyone else think its funny that Katzev has red cars? #communist

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:44 am

DLeck6211: "I am an Angry Racist Jewish Hambone"-@tonydurbinTX also, this song is for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:32 am

Е_Кузий: @tonydurbinTX I think, is not communist. I vote United Russia in last election in past year! #democracy

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:00 am

TWoodard40: @tonydurbinTX: They would be more communist if they had that damn hammer and sickle or a yellow star on their schemes. #America #Freedom #screwyoucommies

GWoodard41: The Interceptor has apparently been redesigned for the 2013 season. Looks good on track.

TWoodard40: Isn't the Interceptor just based off of that reject manufacturer Fortner?

GWoodard41: Lycoia obtained the Freelancer from Fortner as part of the liquidation process that Lenard watched over. The Sentinel still remains the Brute's design while the Freelancer was worked into the Interceptor's design... only the headlights though.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 pm

SteudlerTManticore: @tonydurbinTX A little McCarthy much?!?

SteudlerTManticore: Who's ready for the season to start. Enough of this testing and such!!!
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:09 pm

RG-R&Roller: Feels great to be back in a racecar. Just no feeling like it.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:53 pm

SykesOnRedAler RT @tonyderpinTX: "anyone else think its funny that Katzev has red cars? #communist" MY Car will be red this year #itscapitalismdumbass
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next