Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+44
RetrogradeRenegade
Kornography
BigDaddy24
Michael Sykes
RocketKnight
Backmarker
pepsibottle1
Alta
Nascar9fan
Tanrar
Chives2112
SnakePlissken
Racerfan275
Vincent Giacalone
PackerMan71
Alpineopossum
Syzygy
f1fan12
Jason Hamilton
BWard
flyingturns89
racingfreak1999
Cardinals5
BBoy
GamerAzuzu
PKligBKFan
Lucstar88
Pyrozooka0
PYLrulz
Metro 6r4
Mr.Mech
day500champ1
Rykia
Ceej
navycook75
bartman97
Cynon
gwoodard41
RyanB06
pennst24
Milan655
Magus978
JMac525
Ben Atkins
48 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Magus978 Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:37 pm

RealTomDelgado: That Andrew James patient list.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by PYLrulz Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 pm

SteudlerTManticore: @RealTomDelgado I see ManUre has a 7 point lead over Man City right now... Ready for ManUre to choke?!? Razz
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 pm

AMRossini42: @SteudlerTManticore United can't choke. They go 89 minutes of random uninteresting football, before putting a single ball into the net after 90+6 minutes #FergieTime
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:57 pm

BenAtkins50: @AMRossini42 That sounds more like Chelsea, mate Wink #UnitedFan

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:59 pm

RyanMatthews @BenAtkins50 @AMRossini42 I support Ajax, so I could care less about the EPL #eredivisieFTW
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:22 pm

BenAtkins50: @RyanMatthews When I was in college, I took my then-girlfriend to a Manchester United game and she asked me where Barcelona was in the points... She thought all of Europe played together. Needless to say, that relationship didn't last long lol

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:59 pm

AMRossini42: @BenAtkins50, at least she has her priorities right; Champions League above national league. For me, AC Milan is my life <3 Only thing I care more about is motorsport Wink
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:06 pm

BenAtkins50: @AMRossini42 I had to explain to her about Champions League. She literally thought that all the team in Europe played together in the premiership lol.

PercyGirl90: @BenAtkins50 I don't know much about football either. All I know is they kick a ball into a net. That's it Razz

BenAtkins50: @PercyGirl90 I'll take you to a game sometime soon. You'll enjoy it Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:19 pm

AMRossini42: @BenAtkins50 There's United vs Real two weeks time, that's perfect match to introduce @PercyGirl90 to the atmosphere of football Very Happy
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:00 pm

BenAtkins50: @AMRossini42 That's awesome! How about it @PercyGirl90? Sound like a plan?

PercyGirl90: @BenAtkins50 Sounds good! Will it be a good game?

BenAtkins50: @PercyGirl90 Real Madrid and United go back a long way. It will bring out the United fan in you Very Happy

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:00 pm

DLeck6211: Why is Lycoia becoming too popular? I know I drive one in Master Cup and in ARLA, but this shit is getting out of control.

DLeck6211: on that note, for NRC, I'm going with Tuttle, I can't see why more people have chose this...
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:18 pm

RealTomDelgado: While we're talking about football (soccer), @BenAtkins50 should know that I once trained with Manchester United for a day. Ryan Giggs taught me some cool stuff in that day Very Happy
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:35 pm

RyanMatthews @DLeck6211 We're Lenard guys here, so with Lycoia under the Lenard umbrella it was an easy decision #corporateloyalty
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:40 pm

NoemiItalia: Racing in NRC in 2013! I thank High-Line Racing for this opportunity, and I finally race in America! My lifelong dream!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Fabuloso_Fernando (Fernando Matos, 2013 NRC Rookie): driving for @TomDelgadoRacing in 2013. Happy for opportunity. #NRC

Last edited by Magus978 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dammit fat, y u no get ur driver name right?)
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:31 pm

DLeck6211: Why is Lycoia becoming too popular? I know I drive one in Master Cup and in ARLA, but this shit is getting out of control.

Retweeted by AGriffith29

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:50 pm

LanceCh44: Wonder if Lycoia is stretching itself too thin? Might seriously hurt the Independent's Trophy bids of a lot of teams...

LanceCh44: Just had a thought, what if Lycoia is using its Independent teams to boost the main team? #conspiracytheoristsstandup

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:07 pm

RyanMatthews @LanceCh44 And Omecha wasn't? Sounds to me like they're afraid of a little competition. Not that it really matters for me...we're using our own stuff. #breakingthemold
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:09 pm

LMRnD: When you treat your customer base with respect and actually provide them with well built products, it actually pays off in the end. #upyoursFortner

LMRnD: Plus the deal with #Lenard helps in a lot of ways too. I just hope they don't decide to pull us out of the full time grid in 2014 (or sooner).

LMRnD: @DLeck6211: By all means, unlike some companies, we don't force people to drive Lycoias (or by extension, Lenards) in all the series they are involved in. That goes for off track vehicles too.

LMRnD: @LanceCh44: Oh, don't worry about that... and no, we don't use smaller teams to prop up the big teams, we aren't fracking #SAAR.

LMRnD: @LanceCh44: Stretching ourselves too thin? Apparently you didn't know that we were selling cars on a near global scale before Lenard acquired us.

LMRnD: @LanceCh44: If any Independent's Trophy team feels that the quality of their cars will decline because of our popularity, they have the ability to move away to Omecha or another ITC manu. Heck, they can use their own engines if they want.

GWoodard41: Well, the schemes for the 2013 season are finally done, the officials finally gave us the 2013 contigs for our people to apply.

GWoodard41: What's all the conspiracy theorists accusing me of hypnotizing people into buying Lycoias?! I have better things too do, plus, I'm not that charming to do that.

GWoodard41: Okay, apparently someone just tried to hit me over the head with a wrench, I got them with a taser. They apparently aren't fans of Lycoia... geez, some people can just be so dang violent.

GWoodard41: No charges being pressed against me for using a taser in self defense, the cops apparently thought it was funny though... #jerks

TWoodard40: Yeah, I can understand why they would attack you, after all, you're an idiot working for one of the worst car companies on the planet...

GWoodard41: Dude, you drive for Ocean Team Lenard, by extension, calling Lycoia that could get you canned.

TWoodard40: So what if they can me? I'll find a ride elsewhere. Hopefully in a #SAAR.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 pm

RyanMatthews @TWoodard40 Have you been talking with Barry Spengler again? Saar is awful...they're getting by on reputation alone these days. Go look at Team Saar USA...they're nowhere near where they used to be. #isitthedrivers #orisitthecar
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:33 pm

TWoodard40: @RyanMatthews: No, I just prefer SAAR because they don't have to sell out to anyone. SAAR is the true blue American manufacturer, heck, they have an Eagle as a mascot! #AmericanPride

GWoodard41: @RyanMatthews: He has an issue with Lycoia because they wouldn't take him on in a non-affiliated series, he apparently pushed my dad's brand new Sentinel XRS into a river in Texas. (The one I got him for his 50th birthday...)

GWoodard41: He drives a SAAR Carolina in real life, so, it's not hard to see why he prefers them... I've owned a SAAR before, it wasn't that great and the engine had head gasket issues. I found out said engine was built in Mexico.

GWoodard41: Lycoia, however, doesn't skimp on the quality and actually builds products in local areas for local markets. They've been doing that since the '50s. Lycoia of course had to split off its assets during the Depression but got them back during WWII.

LMRnD: We just checked the silly season for 2013. Apparently there are 11 teams using #Omecha and 4, that's right 4, using Lycoia. Who's stretching themselves thin again? #thenumbersdontlie

LMRnD: If #Omecha is afraid of a little competition, then they are going to be in for a shock with a lot of teams using other chassis than Lycoia. We welcome the competition, it only helps us improve.

LMRnD: Other than our involvement in the TMMC and ARLA (and SS/ATATS), we're also involved in #DashCup, #FO, and the #NRC. Not our fault if people want our products that badly. #highdemand

LMRnD: At least Lycoia wouldn't screw it's teams by forcing them into an organization that tried to unfairly get into specialty events and lost the whole shebang (and their guaranteed spots in the 2013 grid). #smoothmove #genius #MCMAdebacle

LMRnD: Even if teams don't do what's best for us, we don't abandon them. We try to help them improve themselves and get them up to the front if we can.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:50 pm

NoemiItalia: In Italy we don't have any #Lycoia. What is a Lycoia? Can I eat it?

BenAtkins50: RT @NoemiItalia: In Italy we don't have any #Lycoia. What is a Lycoia? Can I eat it?

BradleyCarlisle: @NoemiItalia You'll find out soon enough, then you'll learn to hate it...

SarahCarlisleSS: @BradleyCarlisle I hate to reign on your parade, bro, but you drove a Lycoia last year.

BradleyCarlisle: @SarahCarlisleSS There's a reason I asked to be moved to the Street Stock team... #overused

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:57 pm

MamaMiaCarlo: @NoemiItalia Infine, qualcuno dallo stesso paese! Lycoia is no food. Lycoia is car that go boom. I laugh at person driving one other day. By way, this new name. Everyone like?
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 pm

kellanrogers @MamaMiaCarlo automobili lycoia non andare "boom". automobili saar fanno quello. lycoia sono molto buone.

RyanMatthews @kellanrogers Since when do you speak Italian?

kellanrogers @RyanMatthews dato che ora, caro cognato!

(OOC: Didn't know she spoke Italian, did you? Well, she does now. Razz)
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:17 pm

MamaMiaCarlo: @kellanrogers A volte mi si confondono. Sometimes they look same from mile away. #oops
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm

LMRnD: @BradleyCarlisle: We hate to rain on your parade as well, Lycoia has a model entering the Street Stocks. Nothing wrong with being popular.

LMItaly: Vi è una fabbrica per la costruzione in Italia, vicino a Milano. Dovrebbe fornire un sacco di posti di lavoro per la zona troppo.

LMRnD: Ah, good to see our Italian division up and running on Twitter.

GWoodard41: RT kellanrogers: @MamaMiaCarlo automobili lycoia non andare "boom". automobili saar fanno quello. lycoia sono molto buone.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:33 pm

ChuckBloomers: Lots of cars still don't have a driver for 2013. #interesting
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 pm

DanRichards: Man, it does feel good to lead the points standings. Proof that a good ol' Southern guy is in his zone #ASCC

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm

taylor_carol WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY arlaracing.com/series/street/Jeffrey-Pine-set-for-East-title-bid

kevin_monroe @taylor_carol you're clearly happy about this guy

talyor_carol @kevin_monroe he was SOOOOOOOOO creepy to me at grundy county T_T
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:33 am

(OOC: Google Translate = Rarely correct Razz )

AMRossini42: E'bello vedere che l'italiano e abbracciato su Twitter Smile
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:33 pm

JOlenick: We're not out of it yet boys #ASCC
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:45 pm

AAreoski45: With all the big names running Lime Rock, it looks like I'm officially on backmarker duty. For those wondering, I do plan on staying out of the way.

JRAtomic45: @AAreoski45 As long as you and @RRichardson don't total the car before I get in, I don't give half a crap about all the big names racing against us.

(OOC: JRAtomic45 is Janet Riordan, the third driver for the Atomic Autosport entry, for the 2 of you who even come close to caring)

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:03 pm

yurTERMINATEDfer: Nobodies talking about the little chassis that could... could what? TERMINATE the field, that's what! Here's hoping Rogue Motor Corporation/FPO seal the deal!

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:53 pm

TonareDevelopment: We are glad to announce that the 2013 Tonare Thunder is available for use in the #IndependantsTrophy #2013 #TMMC

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:03 pm

(OOC: My 1000th post on this forum. Yay. Razz)

packer71: @taylor_carol Next time you see him, bring a squirt gun... filled with mace. Wink

SFRush: @packer71 Laughing

DeutscheDragon: And there's a lot to choose from. See?
Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9IA2AEFfRhx0wFZ6-raJ9hUFHAta-dpVCcvL0DLyPAHDLLyrx
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:32 pm

DLeck6211: Lycoia is popular right? well sometimes it's not about quantity, but quality. So as of right now I'm welcoming @TonareDevelopment to the team!
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:14 pm

LMRnD: @DLeck6211: We're sorry to see you go, Mr. Leckliter. We hope you enjoy your new chassis.

GWoodard41: Ouch, just because it's popular doesn't mean the quality will go down. Omecha has far more teams piloting it and do you see anyone complaining about quality issues about them? #backwardsthinking
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 pm

BenAtkins50: @GWoodard41 But Omecha isn't entering every series that is humanly possible. They focus on one series and that's why it's not going down in performance.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:51 pm

GWoodard41: @BenAtkins50: Perhaps, but I haven't seen anyone express any kind of interest in it going to any other series.

LMRnD: Hmm... 31 Teams or so at least have their hands on a Lycoia (or multiple) if you look through all the series that we are involved in. This is of course, counting one team multiple times if they are involved in multiple series. So the actual number of separate teams is smaller than that.

LMRnD: That's about an average of 4 - 5 teams per series over all. While a majority of them are in #ARLA.

LMRnD: While our sphere of influence may be large, it's not going to shunt any aspects of quality. If people feel that they don't want to be part of our racing organization, they are free to leave.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 pm

BigMacRacing: We respect Lycoia as a company and its products, so we will remain in full support of Lycoia in our programs. They gave us some great equipment last year, so we fully trust in their ability to do it again.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:21 am

LMRnD: We have solved the issue of how we are dealing with our ever growing popularity Link

LMRnD: @BigMacRacing: Thank you for your continued support, let's show 'em that we aren't pushovers!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:43 am

AAreoski45: Personally, if Lycoia was an eligible manufacturer for Lime Rock, I'd be running one. I guess Lenard is close enough. #Lycoiaftw

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:16 am

LMRnD: @AAreoski45: It isn't fiscally sound to build a chassis type that #Lenard already had.

GWoodard41: Testing with #PSI turned out really well, we haven't had mechanical difficulties that plagued the Griffith/Tonare Era of 2012... so far anyway. #LycoiaPower
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:58 pm

RG-R&Roller: Had to listen to American Pie today. Also played a little That'll be The Day on my guitar. Hard to believe it's been 54 years. #TheDayTheMusicDied
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:41 pm

LRD88 : Lucstar's Racing Development is looking to hire drivers for our ARLA Tornado Alley Truck Series #88, contact Lucstar88 for a shot, schedule will be determined next week
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:55 pm

M2Development ARLA Thunder Trucks program on hold till 2014. We didn't make this year's grid. #wellbeback

Last edited by RyanB06 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reflects correct status.)
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:34 am

SteudlerTManticore: Got invited to play in a charity hockey game in Hershey involving some former Hershey Bears. Onetimed a few shots. Broke glass. TWICE!!! I think the arena crew hates me now. Laughing
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:44 am

barneyward: I gotta really bad temper, but I'm not afraid to show it show it show it show it.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 pm

RG-R&Roller: Won about $450 in a Super Bowl pool. Thanks Ravens.

*Later*
RG-R&Roller: Figured I'd chime in on the Lycoia topic. The reason I think everyone wants to use them is the fact they are competitive as a manufacture. All the company is doing is making their product available to use because the teams prefer to use them over others.

I can understand. I just recent took a test driver at a local dealer with two buddies of mine and the salespeople were not only polite but knowledgeable and I was impressed by the car too.

*Posted via Twit-Extend.*
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 pm

RealTomDelgado: Won my prop bet in the Super Bowl last night. I called some sort of shenanigans giving us a lengthy delay. #moneymoneymoney
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next