Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former World of Outlaws & NASCAR driver arrested once again.

5 posters

Go down

Former World of Outlaws & NASCAR driver arrested once again. Empty Former World of Outlaws & NASCAR driver arrested once again.

Post by BBoy Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:36 pm

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=23915676#ooid=9idzh4ODrkiHyCIFtgzlSTtEjdOW9cjd

MESQUITE — Utah Highway Patrol troopers ended a chase that started in Nevada, continued through Arizona and crossed into Utah Wednesday.

The chase began Wednesday morning in Nevada when Nevada Highway Patrol attempted to stop a black 2007 BMW 750 Li for speeding and felony evading. NHP chased the car to the Arizona state line, at which point Arizona Department of Public Safety Officers took over the chase.

About 7:30 a.m., AZDPS contacted Utah police officers for assistance, as the chase was headed toward the state line. About two miles from the border, UHP troopers set up road spikes, and successfully punctured the BMW's four tires.

The driver continued to flee northbound, until Exit 6, at which point the car's tires had deflated and the driver stopped the car.

AZDPS had remained as primary and secondary units, and they initiated a felony stop. The male driver of the BMW, Timothy Tyler Andrew Walker, 33, attempted to flee on foot, but was "subdued" by Arizona officers.

Troopers searched the car, finding methamphetamines, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and alcohol in the vehicle.

UHP took Walker and a passenger, Raelle Hann Mcdonald, 30, both of whom are from California, into custody on investigation of drug-related charges. Walker faced an additional charge involving investigation of evading police and fleeing by vehicle.

According to UHP, both people were under the influence at the time of their arrests. UHP handled the initial investigation, but both Nevada and Arizona authorities will carry out investigations for possible charges in their states.
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Former World of Outlaws & NASCAR driver arrested once again. Empty Re: Former World of Outlaws & NASCAR driver arrested once again.

Post by RealRacer4 Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 pm

[sarcasm]Yeah. The guy's the definition of a class act.[/sarcasm]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwRNFcM7BTI (I only put the link up because of the amount of swearing that's involved in the video).

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Former World of Outlaws & NASCAR driver arrested once again. Empty Re: Former World of Outlaws & NASCAR driver arrested once again.

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 am

He was my favourite American Sprintcar driver. Keyword there; was.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:53 pm

I remember him as that guy who did terrible with Ultra Motorsports in NCTS and Akins/Turner in NBS. Good riddance. I don't have sympathy for him.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Casey Lester wrote:I remember him as that guy who did terrible with Ultra Motorsports in NCTS and Akins/Turner in NBS. Good riddance. I don't have sympathy for him.

He wasn't terrible for Adkins, but he was so un-noticeable that I only remembered him when you mentioned that. But if you're dumb enough to run from the cops, then, well, you need some serious help I suppose. Neutral

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down