Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 ARLA Elite Series Schedule + How to submit PT schedules

Go down

2013 ARLA Elite Series Schedule + How to submit PT schedules Empty 2013 ARLA Elite Series Schedule + How to submit PT schedules

Post by Ceej Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Schedule

As you may notice, there is a number in parenthesis next to each race title. This is the cap that I am placing on the size of the grid in each round.

There are currently 42* full-time cars on the grid. Add the grid caps at each track together and subtract 42 from that, and this is the number of one-off cars I am allowing at each race. A good rule of thumb for split weekends (not counting the overseas races) is that half of the full-time field (21 cars) will be at each track.

There are currently 11 Tornado Alley Trophy teams, which get automatic entries to the TAT races.

I want no more than half of the full-time field (preferably between 12 and 18) to show up at the overseas races, allowing room for more one-off entries for both the overseas and American races for those weekends.

Anyway...

The number of races that part-time cars can run will be much more arbitrary (meaning, some cars could show up for well over half of the races).

If you have a car on the team chart listed as running a partial schedule, I'd like you to send me a list of the top 16 races you would want your car(s) to show up for, and I will place people in races from there. Not many cars are going to get this number of races, though.

If your car is competing for the TAT, you may send me a list of up to 7 additional races you'd like to run.

All American-based part-time/TAT cars will be automatically invited to the Mini Indy 500 and Rockford 200.

By the way, people may still enter cars in the Silly Season thread.

*Yes, I know that there are 43 cars that have been given full-time spots, but one of these entries doesn't count. Some of you will know what I'm referring to.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down