Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCC Cup Driver Interviews

Go down

PCC Cup Driver Interviews  Empty PCC Cup Driver Interviews

Post by f1fan12 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi, I am internet motorsport expert Marcus Jackson. I livestream every PCC Cup Series race to people all over the world, and in America. I also have the leading PCC Cup Series fansite, fans can talk about drivers they like, hate, have secret crushes on, or are creeped out by here. As an addition to my fansite, I want to conduct interviews with people in the PCC Cup Series. If you are intrested send me an email (OOC: PM Me) at thefluffybunnyracer@yahoo.com.

P.S. Don't ask about my email adress.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

PCC Cup Driver Interviews  Empty Re: PCC Cup Driver Interviews

Post by f1fan12 Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:34 am

Interview number 1 (Ian Elias)

MJ: Hello Ian, how are you today.

IE: I’m good mate, how bout yourself

MJ: Pretty Good! You know, You are the first driver that I have ever interviewed.

IE: Don’t worry, this will be fine!

MJ: First, have you been to the site?

IE: I actually joined it yesterday; I think your fans were surprised and excited to talk to a real racing driver.

MJ: There was quite a bit of buzz about that last night, and let me say this for the fans, it is a pleasure to have you here. Anyway, where’d you begin your racing career?

IE: I started out Karting on go kart facilities around Queensland and Victoria, with the occasional race in Tasmania. It did well enough to get picked up by the AUSPORT team in the Pacifica Cup Series. I won my first ever race there. And It was uphill from there.

MJ: You started racing young in the Pacifica Cup Series, how was that?

IE: Racing at only 14 years old was very difficult, I had to have a special built seat for me. Things were made easier when another youth star by the name of Megan Wabash came to the Pacifica Cup Series. She was 2 days younger than me, and lets just say she was both hot and good. She finished runner-up to me our rookie years. And I was thinking about giving her the championships.

MJ: Everyone, even in America remembers that podium after your first championship; first, explain to us what happened on that podium?

IE: You really made me have to go in to details, how dare you. I hope you know I am kidding! Well no one really knew that Megan and I secretly had crushes on each other. So when we go to the podium, two hot Australian models came up to give me the trophy, To this day I still think they were Pete McCormick’s (Pacifica Cup Series CEO) mistresses, and most likely do that cheesy thing where one kisses me on one cheek and the other kisses me on the other cheek. While they were getting briefed on what to do I looked over at Megan, and she looked kind of depressed. Then when the two girls walked on the podium, Megan looked visibly upset, to the point of tears. It then came to me, Megan felt the same way about me, as I felt about her. So the models gave me the trophy, and right as they’re about to kiss me, I say to them no thank you. Everyone was shocked, and some of the audience started to boo. So I went over to Megan, and I made out with her on the podium.

MJ: Is it true that that podium made headline news in Australia

IE: Yep, something along the lines of, “Motorsports causes Youth Love,” or something like that.

MJ: Where is Megan now? And do you still keep in touch with her?

IE: We were dating until we were 16, she then went off to Europe and began racing in Junior Formula, before making the switch to Indycar in America. Apparently Brian Gallagher tried to hit on her, but for some reason that didn’t end well. I actually have not talked to her. Deep down I still like her, so if she’s watching this my number is 623-954-8369.

MJ: That leads me into my next question, as you have matured, where ever you go, you seem to have an entourage of girls following you, why is that?

IE: I am so stupid, why did I give my phone number out. Now my phones won’t stop ringing with girls trying to get dates with me. I don’t know why, some people think I am hot or something.

MJ: Anyway, you’re in the PCC Cup Series now. How is it?

IE: I enjoy it. Some of the other drivers either suck, or creep me out. But I enjoy it.

MJ: What about Barry Juveno?

IE: Barry is an interesting one. I make one mistake that costs him his championship, I have tried to apologize, and he just won’t let it go! He can act very immature…

MJ: Final question, If you could get the PCC Cup Series to do anything what would make them do?

IE: I am right now working with two race promoters, one in Australia, and the other in Brazil. Australia has a huge PCC Cup Series fanbase, so they deserve a race there in 2013. Brazil does as well.

MJ: Thank you for your time

IE: My pleasure!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down