Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+41
Alta
conrail1990
pepsibottle1
RocketKnight
flyingturns89
Metro 6r4
Jason Hamilton
Alpineopossum
Mr.Mech
SnakePlissken
Chives2112
bartman97
crl
pennst24
Rykia
racingfreak1999
Cynon
PKligBKFan
iAMBADDATGAMES
Cardinals5
GamerAzuzu
day500champ1
Vincent Giacalone
Racerfan275
Ceej
BBoy
PackerMan71
Ben Atkins
Magus978
Milan655
PYLrulz
navycook75
gwoodard41
Pyrozooka0
RyanB06
JMac525
f1fan12
Syzygy
Michael Sykes
Backmarker
BWard
45 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Mr.Mech Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 am

SilentPrincess: Why do I feel like I caused this? RT @KellyPosadas: something's happened to Twitter, all of a sudden it's absolutely flooded.

NickDawson: Because you did.
Mr.Mech
Mr.Mech
Development Series Rookie

http://nscraracing.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Michael Sykes Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:26 am

SykesOnRedALERT: @SilentPrincess, everyone else caused it unfortunately, even the most innocent and banal comments or statements on twitter could be taken the wrong way and blown out of all proportions.

SykesOnRedALERT: #QuickSubjectChange Orange or Blue?
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:08 am

BenAtkins84: @SykesonRedALERT Blue and Orange together is good. Can I choose that? Very Happy

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:14 am

SykesOnRedALERT: Thats the thing @BenAtkins84 I dont think I have a say on the matter :-S, I think its going to be one for Brazil and then the other for the other. I would assume Orange for Brazil because it's the closest one to yellow #genius, and blue for that part of canada we're in...
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 am

Cynon wrote:tonydurbinTX: @SteudlerTMRacer Plisskens a weapon out there... I just hate how people get rides only cuz they have a disability and want attention... seems to be a lot of them these days

TheOneEyedSnake: @tonydurbinTX A weapon? The most dangerous thing out there is a cretin with an opinion such as yourself.

Last edited by SnakePlissken on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:26 am

RealTomDelgado: Fightin' words everywhere! @SilentPrincess Don't worry about it. You didn't start anything. Just focus on the opportunity ahead of you. TDR has your back.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Bungaree: Why is there so many drama queens on here?
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:28 pm

DLeck6211: @Bungaree because you're an Austrailian.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:29 pm

RealTomDelgado: @bungaree A better question for you would be, why should you care? Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:06 pm

AMRossini48: IL FARAONE! #MilanVsNapoli #2-2
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:37 pm

DMiller9x: I swear, does @packer71 pay @JamesSpalding to suck his dick as much as possible on his show or something? Spalding seems to have a irrational hate towards everyone but Packer.

BenAtkins84: @DMiller9x Wow, you may say some stupid stuff at times, honestly, but you hit the nail on the head right there.

DMiller9x: @BenAtkins84 I'll take your word for it... "boss" Razz

BenAtkins84: @DMiller9x You always liked calling me that didn't you? Razz

DMiller9x: @BenAtkins84 Maybe...

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Bungaree: @DLeck6211 Yes, I'm Australian. I know that.

Bungaree: @RealTomDelgado @SilentPrincess I don't know, I come on and people are whinging about a mute driver. But it would be cool if she does really good.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:02 pm

OtakuAzuzu: Love how some driver announcements can get reactions that make people incredibly stupid
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:04 pm

james29davison: feeling confident about everything isn't actually all that good, because you know if something good may happen, it may turn all bad in the end #racingdeals
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:26 pm

RealTomDelgado: @Bungaree Agreed. I didn't see why this sparked so much anger in some people, but that's their problem. Now it's my job to get the best out of Kiara when she drives for us. #focuspeoplefocus
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:40 pm

AMRossini48: Will be hillclimbing in Switzerland in December. Driving my uncles beloved 1992 Formula B. As long as I keep it out of the wall, it should be fun Smile
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Ben Hurran:@AMRossini48 No way! Me too. Smile I'm competing in an old Lycoia of mine that was fitted with a formula A engine in the late seventies.

Last edited by Metro 6r4 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:08 pm

RMatthews11 @DMiller9x He doesn't hate me. Your theory is invalid.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:11 pm

DMiller9x: @RMatthews11 Alright, let me rephrase that... He loves Packer so much compared to the rest of the field, and exaggerates his achievements, but gives the rest of the field near to no credit.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:27 pm

JamesSpalding: @DMiller9x Okay, so according to you, I don't give guys like Leonid Roderick enough credit for what they've done? Okay, everyone knows that I hate Devereux with a passion, but I have respect for Devereux because he has some serious raw talent. His five wins this year are proof of that. Seriously, think before you tweet next time.

packer71: @DMiller9x .....................

JamesSpalding: @RMatthews11 Honestly, if you can find a good ride next year, I think you could be really competitive.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Mech Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:52 pm

@SilentPrincess: @RealTomDelgado As it is my best interest to make a good impression on the team so I can have a ride next year.
Mr.Mech
Mr.Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:59 pm

KDwyer72: @JamesSpalding is like the Bill O Reilly of motorsport... big mouth with a lot of bullshit coming out of it... lol

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:11 pm

DMiller9x: RT @KDwyer72: @JamesSpalding is like the Bill O Reilly of motorsport... big mouth with a lot of bullshit coming out of it... lol

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:15 pm

JamesSpalding: @KDwyer72 You're one to talk, "Cryer". No amount of toilet paper can wipe up the amount of horse shit you spew. #portapotty
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:21 pm

DMiller9x: @JamesSpalding You know, as a professional you're not really meant to be as biased as you are.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:30 pm

RG#18: @KDwyer72 is better than @packer71. Yeah, and Cody Keaton is going to win a Master Cup race. #sarcasm.

*Later*

RG#18: Seriously though. @JamesSpalding may be biased but it's not like what is saying isn't true. I can't stand the fact that everytime I watch a Master Cup race Dwyer is mentioned even if he's running 21st. And let's face facts the only reason he hasn't been sacked yet or even got the ride in the first place is his name. *Rant over*

*Posted via Twit-Rant*
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:31 pm

RealTomDelgado: Very happy to officially welcome @SilentPrincess into the @TomDelgadoRacing family, the contract is signed and she will travel with TDR for the rest of the US exhibition tour.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:40 pm

GWoodard41: Congrats on @SilentPrincess getting a ride irregardless of her handicap. Talent should never be measured by handicaps
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:42 pm

JamesSpalding: @DMiller9x And people like Dan Mullen and Lance Andrews aren't biased? That's a laugh, but whatever. Call me biased if you want, but my job is not based on whether I'm biased or not. My job is to give my opinion on what I see. I tell it like it is, whether you agree with it or not, and if you don't like what I say, bare in mind that I'm not forcing you to listen to my show. And you say that I look favorably upon @packer71? It's true. But I look favorably upon him because he's not a total douchebag like some other people in this sport, and I would count guys like Leonid Roderick, Ryan Matthews, Kurt Plissken, Arto Kekkonen, Mathias Taube and Tom Delgado on that list. ...Okay, Delgado's a little bit of a stretch when he gets mad, but he's a good guy to hang around with.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:49 pm

GWoodard41: @JamesSpalding: @DMullen: @LanceCh44: So, what do you all think of the upcoming season, or is it too early to tell?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:56 pm

FlyingFinn12: Got new sponsorship for 2013, Hoping to have something worked out for a drive
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:01 pm

JamesSpalding: @GWoodard41 I'd say Hodges-Walter Racing is gonna be tough again, and Gessler and Volpi is gonna be right there with them. It'll be interesting to see how PSI's new relationship with Lycoia is gonna work out, although I'd say it couldn't be worse than it was with Tonare. As for the championship battle, I think it will come down to the same four drivers again: Devereux, Soveral, Kekkonen, & Roderick, because those four are just a notch above everyone else right now. As far as who would win the championship between those four, like this year, your guess is as good as mine.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 pm

DMullen: @Gwoodard41: I predict I'll see this guy named Woodard run pretty well. Have you ever heard of him before?

DMullen: @Gwoodard41: Seriously, other than the intra-team battle at VRT will be as lopsided as a chess game between Deep Blue and a chimpanzee, I have no predictions yet.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 pm

RealTomDelgado: 2013 will be the usual suspects up front, with the battle in the bottom half of the points being a ton of fun with Nemoto, Katzev, Team EFR, & PSI all jockeying for position. Tutino will continue to be hopeless. There's no amount of money that they could throw at me that would convince me to drive one of their crapmobiles. As for the new teams, I will hold judgement on them until I see them test, but I like the way the Launch team is looking with @SykesOnRedALERT & Davenport.

Posted via InfiniTwit
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Mech Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 am

SilentPrincess: In it to win it! RT @RealTomDelgado: Very happy to officially welcome @SilentPrincess into the @TomDelgadoRacing family, the contract is signed and she will travel with TDR for the rest of the US exhibition tour.
Mr.Mech
Mr.Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:14 am

KellyPosadas: I think I need to focus more on my ARLA Career rather than listen to all this Twitter banter.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:33 am

BenAtkins84: @KellyPosadas Spending a few minutes on twitter a day won't ruin your ARLA career. Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:00 am

KellyPosadas: @BenAtkins84 easy for you to say. Razz
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 am

BenAtkins84: @KellyPosadas I also had TMMC and Dash Cup efforts to deal with though. Fixed!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:37 am

KellyPosadas: @BenAtkins84 I guess you'll have more to deal with next year though #sarcasm
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:40 am

AMRossini48: He'll have more than you @KellyPosadas Smile
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 am

KellyPosadas: @AMRossini48 I know right.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:46 am

BenAtkins84: @KellyPosadas I could have a secure ride in Master Cup, potentially on a full time basis. Who are you again? #haventseenyouontrack

CRosinski28: @BenAtkins84 You really need to stop wasting your time on drivers that are nowhere near your level :\

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:08 am

KellyPosadas: @BenAtkins84 I'm just getting started in ARLA, I'm gonna be running part-time with Hotshot Racing in 2013.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 am

BenAtkins84: I'm sorry to everyone at PSI. I wanted to run the Atlantic Motorsports car instead as I want the pride of getting my own car into Decatur. This also gives us the chance to bring the 330 along again.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BBoy Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 pm

BBoyAfterburn: If I had a nickel for every time someone asked I was related to @alexisrainsford. #dothemath
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:28 pm

LMRnD: #PSI just confirmed #Lycoia for it's manufacturer next year! This includes #TMLights and #ARLA. We aren't sure if the #ASCC will allow the Interceptor in the league.

LMRnD: We welcome #PSI and every other team to the Lycoia family, may we succeed together in 2013! #gobigorgohome

TIMmy: Ashley Tucker a potential candidate for a second ride in #TMLights in 2013? Stay tuned for updates!

TIMmy: We have many people signing up for the charity raffle, so far we've raised about 6,000 dollars!

TIMmy: It's been decided the charity money will go to #HurricaneSandyRelief! It seems that #Lycoia will match all donations made to the relief effort! #sandy #relief
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:51 pm

TomDelgadoRacing: Details on our 2013 TM Lights campaign are starting to come together. We hope to have an announcement in the coming days.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:58 pm

AAreoski451: @LMRnD The guys at Tonare are gonna be pissed, but I never really liked Tonare, so #greatjob

(OOC: characters who drive a Tonare can feel free to flame him for that, btw)

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm

RichardScottRacing: People should really stop attention whoring on Twitter
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next