Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 06: Talladega

+16
Electric Wolf
simracerYEA
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Dan Mackay
BWard
bartman97
Alpineopossum
day500champ1
JMac525
Rykia
24batista24
f1fan12
navycook75
Magus978
Ben Atkins
Syzygy
20 posters

Go down

Race 06: Talladega Empty Race 06: Talladega

Post by Syzygy Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Results

Spoiler:

Last edited by BurningThunder on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Race 06: Talladega Empty Re: Race 06: Talladega

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:38 pm

After seeing Talladega race, Ben Atkins wants a part time schedule in PCC Cup

After seeing the green, white, checkered finish in the PCC Cup race at Talladega, British Stock Car Champion Ben Atkins would like to enter the PCC Cup for the Atlantic Motorsports organisation in the #5 STS Arrow.

"Yeah, it'd be pretty fucking cool to race in PCC Cup" said Atkins. "I mean, how they all just piled into each other was goddamn awesome. I wanna wreck the fuck out of some people too, just like them green white checkereds."

Atkins is known to be very wreckless in BSC, wrecking his top 2 competitors to win the title, repetitively, but he wants a new challenge in stock car racing.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Spoiler:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Spoiler:
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Brian Gallagher: What the hell was that?

Nicholas Korodovos: I think I am the points leader now, not sure. Maybe with the money I get from winning the championship, I can buy a decent Hot Dog.

Ian Elias: See children, these G-W-C's are sweet!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 24batista24 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Spoiler:
24batista24
24batista24
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 pm

BREAKING NEWS - MRD Withdraws Backing of MRD Motorsports, Team Changed to Tom Delgado Racing

Losing 10 million dollars per year is bad enough. The power behind MRD Motorsports, Mazhar Railway Designs, a prominent Middle Eastern & Asian transit corporation, has withdrawn all its funding of Tom Delgado's MRD Motorsports, citing a decline in profits in its Asian network.

"We are disappointed that it has come to us having to withdraw our funding. Tom (Delgado) has been a strong business partner over the past 16 years and we would like to thank him for allowing us to bankroll his team. Unfortunately, with our margin for error declining by the day and all around sales in the railroad industry starting to fall, we have no choice but to end our involvement with motorsport" A statement from MRD read.

The former MRD Motorsports will now call themselves Tom Delgado Racing. Unfortunately, with the loss of a multi-millionaire backer, TDR could now face financial difficulties. Team officials rushed to assure PCC Cup officials that they would be able to run the entire season with their two full time teams, the #37 of A.J. Murphy, and the #87 of Flint Stoneman. The #67 of Tom Delgado is also expected to continue running their scheduled races.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Points, Results, and Owner's Points posted. Race 06: Talladega 215644238

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Ike Durbin: I thought I was clear on the last lap. Oops. I'm still glad to score a top ten.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:26 pm

By the way
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Joe Craig: Talladega brings the idiot out of everyone. Sucks they had to ruin my good run.

Tommy Urban: (refused interview in his immaturity)
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:33 pm

More pleased with Durbin's run; Lester to be sat out for Mansfield and Chicago and first race of European tour, Griffin to drive #44 in those races

Jim More had this to say about Ike Durbin's run today:
"Well, he had a great performance today and we stayed out of the trouble for most of the day. He made an error at the end but still got 9th, not a bad day."

More also stated that Casey Lester who drives the #44 car, the other GLM entry, will be replaced for Mansfield, Chicago, and the first race of the European Tour. GLM driver, Ryan Griffin, will drive the #44 in these three events. More stated with emphasis that Lester was not being fired and will return to the car starting at Brno.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Taylor Responds to Talladega
"Wow that was rough out there. The green white checkers idea isn't a good one at all. It's a shame we crashed in the end. We had a good car but now the guys and I have to get working to have it fixed again." At that moment, Taylor excused himself from the interview and spoke to a young woman from the 77 teams hospitality unit. He was deeply disturbed by whatever she told him. He stated later that a "heavily intoxicated race fan had driven his RV into our team hospitality unit."

Tammerzan has difficult race, looks to Southern Belles to forget about it
Andrew Tammerzan had a rough event at Talladega. "Were not really that good here. It's not my specialty and the team has had a hard time since [Previous driver] JC Carpenter drove here in 2010." Tammerzan sighed. "I'm on the lookout for some southern belles. Lady action always can cheer a guy up"
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Leckliter response to Cameron Taylor
"QQ, and also, what the hell were you doing near my girlfriend you asshole?"
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:13 am

Sandy response to Leckliter and Taylor

"Taylor wants a root."
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:14 am

Damon Jones: very gutted. I know it's just racing, but getting inside top 30 seems harder than it looks.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:01 am

Leckliter responds to a talking kangaroo
"DOES CAMERON TAYLOR LOOK LIKE A TREE TO YOU? how about you go hop somewhere else."
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 am

Random fan wants larger wrecks

"OMG THAT WAS AWESOME I WANT TO SEE OH MY GAWD CARS GOING INTO THE FENCE OMG HES DEAD WRECKS"

Steve Johnson responds to Taylor, and that random fan.

"Like others have said about cameron taylor, I am also telling him to QQ. As to that random fan, well you need to go back to your corner and stay there"
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:14 am

Spannerhead Racing
Spoiler:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by simracerYEA Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Rence Brown Motorsports- Press Release: Talladega

Following the PCC Cup Series Race at Talladega, rookie Daniel Sharp, climbed out of his #01 Rence Brown Muzzle Foundation Lola with wide eyes. He exclaimed that, "it was one of the fastest races that he has ever been apart of!" When he was asked about he Green-White-Checkered finish, Sharp exclaimed, "All I saw was a sea of cars through turns one and exit of two. Once we got out of the corner, I was more concerned about the wreck right in front of me, which looked like a wicked hit! I never got position to get down to the bottom line so I was stuck in the middle groove down the back straight, once we got collected in that wreck down the back straight, I thought it was going to be a harder it. But I guess, because I was in the middle grove, getting hit into the other doors of the cars around me, made the hit feel softer. The only thing I was really concerned about after being turned down the track, was coming back up the banking, I was driver side facing the on-coming cars. I will be honest with you, I thought it was going to hurt!" RBM is proud to have Daniel finish within the top 10 and show what Dan has to offer this season!

Daniel Sharp's opinion on super speedway racing

I think we have no choice but to race with what we have to deal with. We are put into this bubble and it's hard to get away from others in pack racing. Going 250 MPH is something that I personally don't like doing. I would like to see speeds down in the future in this type of racing! After last years tragedy, I would think that the officials would slow us down. But I guess we are going to keep racing like this, until we will KILL somebody else! I saw some really hard hits in that Green-White-Checkered that probably shouldn't have happened. I call upon the officials to make a change to this racing. I will continue to race these types of events, but I dont want to sit here and tell you about how great a fellow racer WAS, following a fast track.

Daniel's feeling on car safety

I think we have some of the safest cars in the word. You can't control where the car is going to go. We have speeds that take us into the danger zone! I mean, our seats and the way our helmets and head and neck devices are put in place to protect us from hits like that. That being said, the roof flaps do nothing to protect us, if we are going 250 in a pack. When you get turned around that fast, the air just takes over and your a passenger from here. I mean, you saw it today! So, the cars are safe, it's just the form of racing that isn't.

His opinions on his rookie debut

I enjoyed it and I felt that it was a successful day for all of us at RBM, the car felt great and to get a top 10 with a lesser damaged car, is awesome! We almost got the lead a few times! I followed Tom, up through the field and we were charging! I feel that if we didn't get wrecked down the back we could have contended for the win! Although, that was a blast! I can't wait for the rest of the season and what it has to bring us as a race team!
simracerYEA
simracerYEA
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Casey Lester: It sure seems like nobody has a heart when somebody fucking drives their RV into a team's hospitality unit. Heartless bastards. Anyway, I would like to apologize to the Great Lakes Motorsports guys for the lack of performance for the first 6 races. I guess luck just hasn't been on my side, but I'll be back for Brno and I hope Ryan [Griffin] actually gets the 44 into the show.

Lenny Jacobs: I would like to sincerely apologize to Craig Jonser as well as about half of the field. We went into Turn 1 and the 51 moved up, so I thought he would move up to the high side, but he didn't move all the way up and I stayed in him, got into his rear and, uh... that wreck happened. I really hope everyone's alright. I was hoping we could finally get a good finish out of today without anything happening to us. I don't care that we finished 11th. I didn't deserve that after the mess I caused. I deserved to have Cody [Deak] take me out.

Preston Bell: Don't beat yourself up, Lenny. Everyone makes mistakes. Awesome job by everyone on the team. When ah picked up Chris last year from MSR, ah knew he had some potential to be shown. He really proved it today. Ah tried mah best not to hit the wall all race, but that wreck at the end there was just too much for me to miss. Ah'm prayin' everyone's alright.

Barry Juveno: Lenny, get da fuck outta here. Get some talent an' den come back. I told y'all 'bout [Klara] Krashahl. She ain't nothin'. Every fuckin' week, someone can't drive an' dis shit happens ta me. Why, people? Get some fuckin' talent.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Ian: Barry, please leave and learn proper English. Don't act dumber than you actually are.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:05 pm

f1fan12 wrote:Ian: Barry, please leave and learn proper English. Don't act dumber than you actually are.

(OOC: I put emphasis on his accent, but he knows English. The accent just makes it a bit difficult to understand him. Preston has the southern drawl, but I think he's understandable.)
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:Ian: Barry, please leave and learn proper English. Don't act dumber than you actually are.

(OOC: I put emphasis on his accent, but he knows English. The accent just makes it a bit difficult to understand him. Preston has the southern drawl, but I think he's understandable.)

OOC: I know that, Ian can at times be a bit of a rude SOB. But he is loved dearly by all Austrailans who watch the series.

f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:11 pm

(OOC: LOL Kamui picture)

Barry: I ain't speakin' Spanish, am I? Everybody in dat Pacifica Cup crap league loves ya, but I don't see why.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Damon: oh boy Barry, tell me you've got a Texas style accent.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:22 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:Damon: oh boy Barry, tell me you've got a Texas style accent.

Barry: Hell no, dat's Preston. Dis is a city boy accent.

(OOC: Kind of a typical black ghetto accent, that's about the best I can describe it.)
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Ian: Barry, I got an idea, when the Pacifica Cup rolls around to the American Tour. I will buy you a spot in the American Cup. Just so I can beat your you know what, at your own game.

Random Australian Fan: IAN ELIAS IS OFFICIALLY COMING BACK! YES YES YES YES YES!!!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:30 pm

f1fan12 wrote:Ian: Barry, I got an idea, when the Pacifica Cup rolls around to the American Tour. I will buy you a spot in the American Cup. Just so I can beat your you know what, at your own game.

Random Australian Fan: IAN ELIAS IS OFFICIALLY COMING BACK! YES YES YES YES YES!!!

Barry: OK, you on, kangaroo.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Ian: Good, good. Barry, prepare to loose. What should we wager?
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:16 pm

f1fan12 wrote:Ian: Good, good. Barry, prepare to loose. What should we wager?

Barry: Let's go fo' $2,000, I dunno. Just ta start off.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Casey Lester wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:Ian: Good, good. Barry, prepare to loose. What should we wager?

Barry: Let's go fo' $2,000, I dunno. Just ta start off.

Ian: Fine by me

Brian: Hey can I get in on this. I can beat both of you.

Ian: It's up to Barry.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Barry: @Brian Sure, I don't care.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Dan Foray finds himself in the turn 2 wall with only 2 to go.

Dan Foray was not happy when he heard that Lenny Jacobs decided to go low and punt leader Craig Yonser with only two to go. He was the first one Yonser made contact with as Yonser slid back up into traffic.

"I'm okay but my car is a freaking mess, I'll talk with Craig about getting revenge on that idiot Jacobs... You don't try to grab the lead like that if you can help it, and by the look of things, he could have."
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Jackson not liking the speedway package

Despite not having his lone car qualify for the race, The team owner is even more against the Speedway package after the mayhem on the GWC lap. "There's not too many times where I'm glad my car didn't qualify for the race but given what happened at the finish, its better we didn't get in. How do you not change something after it already took someone's life last year? Its unbelieveable that they would keep this package in-spite of said incident." His driver Alex shared the same feelings after personally witnessing the wreck himself from the in-field. "This is the first time I'm glad I didn't make it. This seems just dangerous enough on its own but to have the first ever GWC thrown in with it just really amped up the danger. I'm definately staying away from these kinds of races until the package gets changed" Alex also revealed that he was also unconfortable with how the car felt at speeds of 250 MPH. "It was fast but it was abnormally edgy. There are times were the rear wanted to steer the car instead of the front tires. I'm honestly surprised the field held it as long as they did before the first caution"
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:32 am

Jonser happy with 13th place finish

"We had a great run today, and we almost won it, but I guess we'll have to show em' what we got next week." said Craig Jonser before a group of angry drivers approached him.
Kornography
Kornography
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Kornography wrote:Jonser happy with 13th place finish

"We had a great run today, and we almost won it, but I guess we'll have to show em' what we got next week." said Craig Jonser before a group of angry drivers approached him.

Lenny: Why the hell are they going after him? If there's anybody to be mad at, it's me. Craig was moving up outside and I thought I would have had the inside line sooner than I did. I dstayed in the gas when the 51 was still there and got into him. The rest is history. I'm sorry.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:51 am

Thank you all for giving me the idea to make a separate Twitter thread in this subforum that you can all spew into. Race 06: Talladega 215644238

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:11 am

BurningThunder wrote:Thank you all for giving me the idea to make a separate Twitter thread in this subforum that you can all spew into. Race 06: Talladega 215644238

would drivers from the pacifica be able to contribute in here or should we just leave it alone?
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 am

BurningThunder wrote:Thank you all for giving me the idea to make a separate Twitter thread in this subforum that you can all spew into. Race 06: Talladega 215644238

Dang, now I can't whore my drivers out in the race threads anymore... Razz
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:41 am

Metro 6r4 wrote:

would drivers from the pacifica be able to contribute in here or should we just leave it alone?

They can contribute. Race 06: Talladega 215644238

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content