Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20XX LYCOIA BRUTE

Go down

20XX LYCOIA BRUTE Empty 20XX LYCOIA BRUTE

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:37 am

Okay, This is the finished Lycoia Brute Base, I'm satisfied with the results and it looks pretty slick when rendered (Check my first template thread)

If someone does use this template in any series, it's fine, but here is the pronunciation

Lie-Coi-Ya (Like Toyota, but Lie instead of Toy)

I also registered on the Ten0r render site, I'm still waiting on my registration email. -.-

So, if someone could have the base rendered, that would be helpful to say the least.

20XX LYCOIA BRUTE Th_LycoiaBruteNSCR03Base_2

I uploaded the base file, in .psd format, I tried to add the 2048x2048 version, but that was 25 MBs, which would have taken about an hour to upload -.-

Link

I would like to thank all the support and constructive criticism of my template.

I would also like this available for download on the template site, if that is alright.

Render made available by antkeen, thank you very much!

20XX LYCOIA BRUTE Th_41lycoia

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Render... Broke Photobucket Links, Fixed.)
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down