Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+45
RealRacer4
AntmanB
Backmarker
RetrogradeRenegade
Alpineopossum
Electric Wolf
Sparkz47
Alta
pepsibottle1
f1fan12
pennst24
Pyrozooka0
Chives2112
Mr.Mech
Cardinals5
bartman97
PRAWBLEMS
Metro 6r4
day500champ1
RocketKnight
racingfreak1999
PYLrulz
crl
JMac525
Vincent Giacalone
Rykia
PackerMan71
Cynon
Finnish909
BWard
Milan655
BBoy
Ben Atkins
gwoodard41
RyanB06
Syzygy
Tanrar
Magus978
flyingturns89
Ceej
SnakePlissken
PKligBKFan
GamerAzuzu
Racerfan275
navycook75
49 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Rykia Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:57 pm

IkeyD#08: Pumped for Indy. Hope I dont mess it up like Karjala #Indy2012

IkeyD#08: @GWoodard41 I'm sure you'll make it into the race just fine like last year, you've got a fast car and a compotent driver. #confidence

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:34 pm

AAreoski451: @AshTucker: I know that, but the others... #Saargoesboom

Later....

AAreoski451: Hey Kuzzie, you ever thought of letting Palov do a test run? I'd love to see what would happen. #insaneidea #PalovRockford

Last edited by Pyrozooka0 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 pm

NatalieRacerE: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DSRCarter: Well done to our drivers, @GarryDSR for 2nd place, @RossCarter2 for 5th place and @NatalieRacerE on a 9th, and for her engagement to @Rainman231! Good day at Road America today!

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Rainman231: What have I just done?????? Razz
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:45 am

SteudlerTMRacer: @AAeroski451: Probably would be a better teammate than @AGriffith
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 am

BenAtkins84: Awesome win for @AndrewO'Reilly9! Well deserved and great recovery! #Toddring

HarrietWallace: Uh, I apparently broke my right index finger when Patrick McArthur hit my drivers door... It was hurting throughout the race, but I didn't think it was broken!

CRosinski28: I am sorry to Carlo De Pretto, @VerityL, and @kellanrogers. That was the dumbest thing I've ever done on a race track.

VerityL: @CRosinski28 It happens. I've had 14 years of it Razz

CRosinski28: @VerityL Gonna be honest, I expected a much more of a horrible response, but thanks for taking the apology so well! Very Happy

VerityL: @CRosinski28 No problem. We're teammates next year, we need to learn to get along. Wink

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 am

kellanrogers ow. a little sore, but my pride hurts most. i hope new york isn't like this.

kellanrogers @CRosinski28 no worries. it's just one of those racing deals.

kellanrogers @VerityL who are you and what did you do with verity logan? Razz
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:23 am

AshTucker: @BenatarBroadcasts Where did you get info that I was racing New York? First I've heard of it?

BenatarBroadcasts: @AshTucker Well it's common sense really. If you don't race with @RealTomDelgado it's injustice.

AshTucker: @BenatarBroadcasts Sadly, De Pretto is running, not me. Sorry.

BenatarBroadcasts: Hearing it wasn't a roof collapsing that killed Tremblay at Rockingham... hearing the steering column came up and hit his head, giving him massive head injuries.

(OOC: Making Benatar into someone who causes controversy.)

Last edited by Ben Atkins on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 am

AAreoski451: Palov would definitely be better than Barney Ward #nooffense #PalovRockford

RRichardson (Richard Richardson, Alex's crew chief) Palov can ride a unicycle, he can probably drive too, it's way easier. #PalovRockford

AAreoski451: @TLaut if you don't mind running the tornado alley trophy, I could probably hook you up with a ride at @AtomicAutosport

AtomicAutosport: (team twitter account) @AAreoski451 That's not a bad idea. We'll see if we can do anything.

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Italia_DePretto: Circle tracks not my bowl of pasta. Top 5 was miracle! #DashCup #Toddring

RealTomDelgado: Good to see @VerityL & @CRosinski28 getting along. Sign of things to come I hope.

Last edited by Magus978 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:32 pm

AAreoski451: @RealTomDelgado Good luck in your retirement, racing won't be as fun without you.

RRichardson: @AAreoski451 Seconded. #We'llmissyouTom

AAreoski451: Might be running the ARLA Tornado Alley Trophy next year, anyone know what tracks are in that? #needtoknowwheretotest #longhashtag #taghash

Last one posted via InfiniTwit

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:18 pm

EichholtzAtlanticRacing: @BenAtkins84, @CRosinski28 and @HarrietWallace are doing some tire testing at Quincy today! Wish them luck!

== LATER ==

BenAtkins84: oh shit... harriets had a massive crash. never seen a car as fucked up as that for a long time... hope she's okay

Posted via mobile

EichholtzAtlanticRacing: Major accident for @HarrietWallace... the left rear tire exploded, sending her car into the end of the pit wall hard with the right front of the car, sideways. The car's engine came out of the shell, and the car flipped over. Medicals crews are on the scene.

== A bit later ==

HarrietWallace: Wow. I'm lucky to be alive... Worst wreck I've ever had, and I don't think I want another one like that... Still in the hospital, but I should be cleared for the race.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:26 pm

AAreoski451: @HarrietWallace That sounds even worse than Mark Freestone's crash, The only way it could have been worse is if you went over the guardrail.
#ouch #thisiswhyI'mneverracingdashcup #thatwasaDashCuptestright? #twolonghashtags #somanyhashtags

Posted via InfiniTwit

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:50 pm

BenAtkins84: OMG ONE BIG CRASH IN DASH CUP IM NEVER RACING THERE!!!!!!!!!! #generalreactionofidiots

BenatarBroadcasts: Hearing the Dash Cup officials are deeming Grand Detour unsafe. Carbondale or Decatur could be in line for the date instead.

BenAtkins84: @BenatarBroadcasts They always feel the need to cancel dates that are deemed "unsafe". It's stupid how much they changed the schedule.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:56 pm

AAreoski451: @BenAtkins84 If they made the cars safer, I'd give Dash Cup a chance, but that series seems to have a high death count. #notanidiot #morethanonebigcrash

RRichardson: on another note, I still want to see how Palov would do in an ARLA race, are there any rules against bears in ARLA? #PalovRockford

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 pm

realyakoto111: @RRichardson This is the first spam I've ever seen without a weird foreign link.
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 pm

AAreoski451: @realyakoto111 He's not a spambot, he's my crew chief. It's just a ridiculous idea we had. Only one hashtag works here, and that's #PalovRockford

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:44 pm

BenAtkins84: @AAreoski451 You're right, two fatalities in 11 years is SUCH a big fatality rate. It was a freak accident, I thought everyone finally recognized that... I guess some people still need to have kneejerk reactions.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:57 pm

AAreoski451: @BenAtkins84 Ok, but I'm still not going to run Dash Cup until those cars get safer. #notpickingfights

RRichardson: @AAreoski451 is just saying that. Not running Rockford is recommended.

AAreoski451: @RRichardson You are lucky you're not in the same room as me right now, or you'd get #punchedintheface

Last edited by Pyrozooka0 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:05 pm

AndrewO'Reilly9: Thank you everyone for your support! This one's for Shawn! I do hope everyone's okay, though, scary wrecks. Also, the fans at Toddring are amazing! #dashcup #Toddring

AndrewO'Reilly9: @BenAtkins84 Thank you, I appreciate it. I guess a terrible qualifying effort didn't hurt my race after all. Laughing

== LATER ==

AndrewO'Reilly9: Thank goodness that everyone at Quincy is okay, especially @HarrietWallace. Scary stuff!

AndrewO'Reilly9: I'm torn on the decision of Quincy... I mean, you want to be racing at a safe track, but at the same time, we're professionals and the series officials are professionals. They know what they're doing. And I'll do whatever the officials want us to do. #dashcup
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm

codykeaton not gonna come out cuz ppl will give me shit about how i drive
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

SpeedsterM: @codykeaton suck it up
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRAWBLEMS Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:19 pm

realyakoto111: @codykeaton Umm... QQ?
PRAWBLEMS
PRAWBLEMS
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:21 pm

AAreoski451: @codykeaton At least you're not Derek Dudding, or AJ Young, or Barney Ward, or Randy McFlasher, or RJ Bandsma, or Doom-O, or anyone from the 2010 Texas 500 , or one of the M-Pire drivers......

posted via InfiniTwit

RRichardson: You forgot that McGuffie guy... or was he in the 2010 texas 500?

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 pm

RMatthews11 Wonder if we should schedule a meeting with the Dash Cup folks and show them our secret project... #hmm

(OOC: Anyone who saw my recent work at Tenor's might know what's up. It was just playing around, but...)
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:44 pm

TheStaterOfNC: @BenAtkins84 Any fatality rate is too big the way I see it. Safety can always be improved, just look at the new TMMC cars.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrozooka0 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:46 pm

AAreoski451: Sometimes I wish Dwyer was still on the ARLA scedule, even if it wasnt an endurance race #Goliathftw

(ooc: Nascarboy426, I modified my driver name, check the one off thread.)

Pyrozooka0
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 am

MRD-Motorsports: We would like to apologize to @tonydurbinTX and @adriendevereaux for Morgan Hamburg getting in the way of their qualification attempts during Pole Qualifying.

RealTomDelgado: Once again, I would like to apologize to @tonydurbinTX and Adrien Devereaux for Morgan's inability to get out of the way and let them make runs unopposed.

*LATER*

MRD-Motorsports: We have been contacted about something that was posted about Morgan Hamburg being pulled from the #67 in favor of Carlo De Pretto. Unfortunately, our PR director, who handles social media relations, got a hold of false information. We regret the miscommunication, and the offending member of our staff has been reprimanded for releasing false information into the public.

Posted via InfiniTwit

Last edited by Magus978 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:54 am

packer71: Outside pole for Indy! #yeahbaby
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:59 am

GWoodard41: Heard that I nearly made it into the top 10... I was two spots too slow. Just like last year, let's get through the qualifiers. #lycoia #2012 #roundofindy
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 am

adriendevereux: Some people need to watch their mirrors and give more space. That is all

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:21 am

AGriffith77: I don't know why Plissken and Power want me banned from Indy, they just need to keep their goddamn mouths shut lest they want me to go bowling into Plissken #RoundofIndy

AGriffith77: Not fast enough at Indy, @BStephans211 and @Bill_Tissom came close in #LCQ for @TeamThunderOfficial #RoundofIndy

TeamThunderOfficial: Not fast enough for #PoleQualifying, came close w/ 70 & 00 in #LCQ, now onto PreQ! #RoundofIndy

Е_Кузий: Блин, we fast, but was not the fast for passage to spot in top 10 for qualifying on pole and qualifying for the chance of final #RoundofIndy

ЛАзаров: Not fast. @Е_Кузий I make sure racing at Indianapolis #RoundofIndy

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:47 am

RealTomDelgado: So close. Guess I'm gonna have to do some work to make sure this isn't my last race. #TDLastRide2012
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 am

SteudlerTMRacer: @AGriffith77: Gee, I dunno, maybe because of what you did to him at Wisconsin?!? It's one thing to act like a toolbag. You though, you are a piece of work. It's not right to wreck anyone. To do so on a high speed oval though, unacceptable beyond belief. You should be banned for the weekend just for threatening that.

SteudlerTMRacer: We have been SLOW so far in Indy. I knew this car would be a challenge on ovals. Especially high speed ones. Using ones smarts to get a good dose of luck is not enough. Maybe I'll ask Kuzzie if his bear can be a good mechanic, and help out, lol

Last edited by PYLrulz on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:32 am

james29davison: well it's onto pre-qualifying for me now at Indy! #TMMC
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:36 am

JOlenick: On to pre-qualifying
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:55 am

Azurepower46: We f***ing blow pole qualifying yet again. Now time to f*** up pre-qualifying.

NickAzure9000: Why are you giving up already?
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:47 am

OtakuAzuzu: Time for everyone to start losing patience and sneak some way in!
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:17 am

CalhounThunder31: didn't do too well for pole qualifying. just one of those days. #ontoqualifyers
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 am

Ben Hurran: Missed out on the top 10, slowed up because of a vibration on the right front. Turns out we had a broken shock absorber. #ontoqualifyers
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:06 am

RMatthews11 @JOlenick We'll get you where you need to be. Keep the faith! #indy

RMatthews11 Really would have liked to have timed into the race: qualifying races can be a crap-shoot sometimes. #indy
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:09 am

VJAY138: I really hope those idiots at TeamVisitOhio get thrown out of F-O.

VJAY138: Sulinder needs to quit from that outfit, they don't have a clue what they are doing.

Last edited by f1fan12 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:10 am

IkeyD#08: Weren't quick enough, but the car showed some speed, and that's good. Let's hope we have better race cars than qualifying cars.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:11 am

JOlenick: @RMatthews11 Don't worry, I don't doubt it. Looking forward to PQ
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:21 am

TMoore52: We have the speed, now I just need to sneak through the Qualifying Race unharmed.

MYamada22: Qualifying races suck. I'll go for it anywho.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 am

taylor_carol wth they wont let me buy beer even when i show them my id!!!

Yellow8Jr @taylor_carol you look like you're 12

b_LeslieRiggs @taylor_carol They only have that Stelling crap anyway.

taylor_carol @b_LeslieRiggs stellings the best its not crap >:[
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 am

GWoodard41: @TMoore52: @MYamada75: Your cars got into the top 5 easily with the 52 reaching 2nd fastest during your respective rounds. Sadly it wasn't good enough to get locked in. #knockedout

GWoodard41: @TIMmy: Let's not give up hope on this one, we can get in this race!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:52 am

CRosinski28: HOLY SHIT.

BenAtkins84: @CRosinski28 You make me so proud! Well done on making it!!! Very Happy #TMMCIndianapolis

AshTucker: Onto prequals. I'm optimistic.

HSmith99: Prequals soon. Just wasn't quick.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:57 am

RealTomDelgado: We have some time to work on the cars before pre-qualifying. I think the #37 is a race-winner, we just need to find a little more speed to compete with the top 10. The #67 and #87, I'll be glad if one of them gets in.

Posted via InfiniTwit

MRD-Motorsports: The Pre-Qualifying report for Morgan Hamburg & Ashley Tucker, brought to you by Gold Star Security & Kalberg Ice Cream <HERE>!
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 pm

RG#18: Anybody got a rabbit's foot? Might need it. #2012IndyPreQ

GLMtrsprts'12: Got my lucky charm. Hope both cars can make it through pre-q.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next