Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian Grand Prix -- Formula One

+25
RACECAR
PKligBKFan
Magus978
Alta
BWard
RealRacer4
Mystrsyko
nepatsfan02
Chives2112
tommykl
PRAWBLEMS
Cynon
RetrogradeRenegade
f1fan12
navycook75
iAMBADDATGAMES
Alpineopossum
Metro 6r4
Milan655
Jason Hamilton
PYLrulz
Syzygy
Mother of Invention
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
pennst24
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Belgian Grand Prix -- Formula One - Page 3 Empty Re: Belgian Grand Prix -- Formula One

Post by Metro 6r4 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Milan655 wrote:
Metro 6r4 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:Whats more about the accident on the first lap is that the FIA is now continuing to look into making Head Protection a possibility in F1 in 2014, which tbh is something I don't really agree with but as of what happened, the FIA may use it then for good.
The thing is, Motorsport will never be 100% safe, no sport is. I do agree we need to make it as safe as possible but freak accidents will happen and I don't see how this will prevented head injuries fully, there was a incident in the 1996 BPR World sporstscar championship where a peice of rubber flicked up by a car in front went through someones window and covered their eyes in glass. Speaking of freak incidents, this is what I filmed a few weeks back, skip to 3:31 and look how serious that could have been.

Were those from a 750MC event?
Nope, they are from the CSCC, the 750mc event is on the 14th October and I'm going to that to. It may be my last event of the year though Sad
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Belgian Grand Prix -- Formula One - Page 3 Empty Re: Belgian Grand Prix -- Formula One

Post by Milan655 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Metro 6r4 wrote:
Milan655 wrote:
Metro 6r4 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:Whats more about the accident on the first lap is that the FIA is now continuing to look into making Head Protection a possibility in F1 in 2014, which tbh is something I don't really agree with but as of what happened, the FIA may use it then for good.
The thing is, Motorsport will never be 100% safe, no sport is. I do agree we need to make it as safe as possible but freak accidents will happen and I don't see how this will prevented head injuries fully, there was a incident in the 1996 BPR World sporstscar championship where a peice of rubber flicked up by a car in front went through someones window and covered their eyes in glass. Speaking of freak incidents, this is what I filmed a few weeks back, skip to 3:31 and look how serious that could have been.

Nope, they are from the CSCC, the 750mc event is on the 14th October and I'm going to that to. It may be my last event of the year though Sad

Should have read the title, woops. I test drove a 750MC Formula Vee at Mallory Park in 2009, which is why I asked Wink
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Milan655 wrote:
Metro 6r4 wrote:
Milan655 wrote:
Metro 6r4 wrote:

Should have read the title, woops. I test drove a 750MC Formula Vee at Mallory Park in 2009, which is why I asked Wink
Oh, cool. Formula Vee is parof the schedule on the 14th october, it's a good series to watch although last year there was a sudden downpour and people went of everywhere.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3