Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

+58
ChrisGrant57
rod77
Hockeyusa81
Chives2112
Vincent Giacalone
BigDaddy24
Groribe
SpeedDemon37
GamerAzuzu
Joshua Michaels
racingfreak1999
Mr.Mech
Syzygy
oaklandfan2kx
Ben Atkins
Pyrozooka0
Alta
Tanrar
PRAWBLEMS
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Finnish909
oxymoron
Blackout
Electric Wolf
zac47ulrich
SnakePlissken
zaw24fan
JINXaPHRENIC
navycook75
Racerfan275
Rykia
Milan655
Mother of Invention
PKligBKFan
Magus978
PackerMan71
Cynon
BWard
Jason Hamilton
Dan Mackay
bartman97
crl
JMac525
pepsibottle1
gwoodard41
TheRacingExperts
f1fan12
Cardinals5
Kornography
RocketKnight
ParaLanche
flyingturns89
TheRealNathNath
day500champ1
RyanB06
Backmarker
pennst24
Ceej
62 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:35 am

PSI to Keep Status Quo in 2013

Power Steering Incorporated has announced that it will return for the 2013 season with everything intact from 2012. "We may explore the possibility of expanding to a 4th car and put Joel "Jinx" Rodriguez in the seat. That happening depends on several factors such as securing sponsorship, Rodriguez's willingness, and of course, ARLA officials' consent," owner William Power stated from the PSI corporate headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Terra International Motorsports interested in acquiring Paul Lyons for a possible ride in 2013?

Team owner Gerald Lamb met with reporters to discuss possible driver signings for the 2013 season. Lamb told reporters he was interested in acquiring Lyons based on his performance this year in a underfunded car. "Look, the man is a good driver and we have well run equipment here. Unlike Team Burr, we actually have good funding." Upon questioning about what chassis would be ran, he only told reporters that they could still keep Tonare if Lycoia wasn't permitted to be ran in 2013. He told reporters that Nova Satellite Radio was due to come on board and Lyons had been contacted about the possible ride."

"We also have to take into account if we get two full time rides, officials have told us that Dempsey will most likely be full time, hopefully we can get two or three full time slots. Kelly Splison is also looking forward to running in the series again. I guess she's not comfortable outside this series."
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by zac47ulrich Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Rusty Barnes INC wants to expand to ARLA. Rusty wants one full time entry and one part time entry. Rusty Barnes full time and Nathaniel Foyter part time. IF hapens Foyter's part time scheulde 3 6 9 12 15.
zac47ulrich
zac47ulrich
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Bolivian Bussinessman To Start ARLA team?

Bolivian Businessman Guermillo Ortega has sent out a press release stating that is interested in starting an ARLA team. Ortega won this years La Paz 500km at the street course in La Paz Bolivia, and won the Bolivian Touring car Championship in the process. In his three years in that series he's won two championships, and 10 races. Ortega is also an astounding entrepreneur, owning one of the busiest car dealerships in his native Bolivia at only the age of 28.

No other details have emerged yet.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Bjorn Green to return to full ownership

Bjorn Green, the champion of the inaugural ARLA season in 1973, has held part ownership in Big Bunny Racing for the past few seasons, but with Big Bunny BBQ facing budget cuts throughout the company, they may leave the sport. This would open up an opportunity for Green to take over the team entirely.

"The Big Bunny guys are good people, but they've been kind of resistant to my ideas," said Green, "I never felt much like an owner, but more of an investor."

Green reportedly has a few small sponsors lined up, but he has said that he has his eye on some fully-sponsored drivers whose contracts are up at the end of the season. He did not mention who these drivers were, though.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:04 am

Tweet from Jon Halks:

Hearing Rob Jones might run his own team in ARLA next year. Oh, God. He has Dudding's brains, and Ward's lack of talent.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 2 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zac47ulrich Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 am

Updates.

Team Manger of RBI Tim Marshall said that he wants Harry Enloa, Phil Sumers, and Jason Teller. We were able to find sponsors for these cars for 2013. Foyter said after a top 10 finish at mid-Ohio he wants to go full time.
zac47ulrich
zac47ulrich
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by zac47ulrich Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Updated

According to Rusty's Twitter account he said"just sign Jason Teller and Phil Sumers. Sponsors to be announced later. After Japan tour."
zac47ulrich
zac47ulrich
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:57 pm

zac47ulrich wrote:Updated

According to Rusty's Twitter account he said"just sign Jason Teller and Phil Sumers. Sponsors to be announced later. After Japan tour."

I'm not totally sure you can say someone else's drivers are in your car without asking permission first.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:01 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:

I'm not totally sure you can say someone else's drivers are in your car without asking permission first.
Yeah dude, did u ask?

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 2 Empty JINX to accept PSI offer???

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 am

"I'm making this announcement now to clear the air... It's still very early in the Silly Season... I am of course looking to field my own cars next season... Even as early as the remainder of this one... However, should my entries in either series be denied and I don't get an offer to drive in TMMC, Then I'm calling it now... I WILL accept the offer by PSI to bring me back to ARLA competition... Of course, in light of recent events, PSI may have a TMMC roster opening... I'd love to jump in and fill it this season if possible and next if my entries are denied... As previously mentioned... I've made some friends... Just wait and see what 2013 brings to TMMC and ARLA should I return..."

-Joel "JINX" Rodriguez - Owner of JINX School of Racing & Drafting and JINX Racing (JINX Inc.) - Member of the Empire Association
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:42 am

sure, you can sign this Sumers guy Razz
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Ask Blackout and teamwhiper if it's OK with them if you haven't already. I haven't really seen Whiper onthe boards in a few months, though...
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by zac47ulrich Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Racerfan275 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:

Yeah dude, did u ask?

I didn't know I was suppose to do that.
zac47ulrich
zac47ulrich
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by zac47ulrich Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:18 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:

And besides Teller was a lied statement but Sumers wasn't. Who is Enloa's person?
zac47ulrich
zac47ulrich
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Cynon's, but I'm thinking he might go to TMMC or a different series, if not get resigned with M&J. But still, send him a PM about it.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by zac47ulrich Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Casey Lester wrote:Cynon's, but I'm thinking he might go to TMMC or a different series, if not get resigned with M&J. But still, send him a PM about it.

Ok I will.
zac47ulrich
zac47ulrich
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:04 pm

zac47ulrich wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:Cynon's, but I'm thinking he might go to TMMC or a different series, if not get resigned with M&J. But still, send him a PM about it.

Ok I will.

Oooooooooor you could get creative and make up your own driver and therefore not need anyone else's permission for anything.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Shared championship runs allowed next year?

ARLA executives have been considering allowing multiple drivers to share a championship effort in the same car.

This is likely to have been inspired by Team M-Pire's request to allow their program to pursue the driver's championship, adding up the points that the Drive the Dream contestants score during the season. The request was accepted, but Team M-Pire currently sits 61st in the championship.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by zac47ulrich Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 pm

[quote="Dan Mackay"]sure, you can sign this Sumers guy Razz[/quote

Are you serious?
zac47ulrich
zac47ulrich
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:17 pm

zac47ulrich wrote:
Dan Mackay wrote:sure, you can sign this Sumers guy Razz

Are you serious?

Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:30 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:
zac47ulrich wrote:

Are you serious?

Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail

Wait, you mean Dan Mackay might have been trolling? What has the world come to?
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:59 pm

zac47ulrich wrote:

Are you serious?

One of the main rules of the forum (and I'm stating the obvious):

Almost never take Dan the Troll seriously.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:15 pm

rule of thumb

#1 Phil Sumers doesnt exist, so sure he can have him
#2 I was being sarcastic ^
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 am

If you wish to take Teller, you may. Just message me beforehand.
Blackout
Blackout
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by zac47ulrich Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Blackout wrote:If you wish to take Teller, you may. Just message me beforehand.

I was going to but you were never on when I was on.
zac47ulrich
zac47ulrich
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by oxymoron Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:02 pm

DEMO Motorsports to run full-time in ARLA under new owner and name?

FORT WAYNE -- About a week ago, news recently surfaced that DEMO Motorsports was bought out by French marketer David Beaubois from former owner/founder Charles Marlin. DEMO Motorsports, a prominent racing team organization in the Iowa-Indiana area, suffered financial problems shortly after attempting the ARLA Mini Indy 500 this past year. Beaubois has not clearly stated the future of the team, but has hinted at a possible new name and desire to run full-time in the ARLA Elite Series.
oxymoron
oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:06 pm

zac47ulrich wrote:
Blackout wrote:If you wish to take Teller, you may. Just message me beforehand.

I was going to but you were never on when I was on.
2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 2 Double-facepalm
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Last Row Autosport will return in 2013

Last Row Autosport owner Mike Howard announces that the team will return full time with his son Nick Howard and Nicole Moreno driving the 58 and 56 cars. Current sponsors Dilpare Transmissions and Gibsons Speedy Lube will return for the 2013 season. The team will announce at a later date if they will continue to run Xenos powered cars.
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:28 pm

"Tornado Alley Trophy" introduced in 2013

ARLA executives have announced a "championship within a championship" for the upcoming season; the Tornado Alley Trophy.

The exclusively short track-oriented championship will consist of its own class of cars competing alongside the Elite Series regulars in a certain number of races within the tornado alley region of the United States.

It is believed that the idea behind the Tornado Alley Trophy is to give short track teams something to compete for without having to travel as much as the series regulars. However, some of the more established teams are reportedly planning on fielding their own entries in the Tornado Alley Trophy.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 am

HotShot Racing looking to sign drivers

HotShot Racing team owner Kenneth Drake has said that his team is looking forward to signing drivers for the 2013 season. There hasn't been too much speculation but he has said that the team is interested in signing 16-year old Wisconsin native Kelly Posadas. Posadas is currently racing in the Junior Short Track Series where she currently leading the points standings in her first season of Motor Racing. The team have informed her of their interest and are waiting for a reply, and while that is happening they say that they are planning to run a 2nd full time car, if not Part-time.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Jeffery Finguy for ARLA Elite Series in 2013?

Detroit- The former champion & the last champion of the International Racing League of the World Association, (IRLWA) came out with stunning news after the ARLA Elite Series wrapped up the tour overseas at Japan. At a meeting at what was the HQ of the IRLWA, Finguy had this to say, that shock his fans & the press. " I have been a fan of the ARLA franchise, and now, I want to start a rookie campaign in the 2013 season..." This left reporters to think about, will he bring in his organization named J.F. Incorporated in to the picture, or will he be with another team in the Elite Series?
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Press in a storm over Finguy's confidential statement!

In resent ARLA news, a story released about young 26 year old champion of the IRLWA, Jeffery Finguy. This seemed to blind-side even some of the competitors Finguy faced. One said, "Well that's his decision. Yet he should have told us first..." another said, "Good luck, he might need it in that series..." but now he came out saying he wants to merge with a team currently in the ARLA Elite Series! This lead to who, where & why?
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:08 pm

GLM looking to start a second team; possibly merging with another

Great Lakes Motorsports owner and driver Jim More already made it clear that he will not be driving the #28 next season and that current TM Lights driver Ryan Griffin would be taking over that ride.

Now another interesting story has come out of the GLM camp. According to 102.3 Lansing (OCC: fictional), a local auto racing radio station, More is in talks with a team to form a "technical" alliance or merger for 2013. However, according to the report, More is not making his announcement official until he tours the team's racing facility.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:52 am

J.F.Inc will have a full-time 2013 car & one part time

Grand Rapids: In light of Jeffery Finguy's controversial statement, J.F. Finguy a past 3 time champion Crew Chief now turned J.F. Inc owner has come out with this statement. "In light of my son's statement, we will have one full-time ride with Jeffery Finguy, and one part-time ride, which former Modified driver of IRLWA, Hunter Xanders will be in. Of course he will be on a part-time scheduled season in 2013..."

There has been no statement if Silicon Valley Games will be in Finguy's car. More news will be ahead with this new team in ARLA.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Well known short track team to to enter ARLA?

Rising Dragon Motorsport, the top team of the American Short Track Accosiation, is looking to attempt racing in the ARLA Elite Series, team owner Alan Walker made comments on this.

"my team hasn't been on the big stage before, and it's time to do just that."

drivers rumoured to one of the 2 cars include Kurt Mason, Phil Summers, Jeffery Finguy, Tyler Ferris, Michael Calhoun, and Scott Bell.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueThunderfanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Team CTR to enter ARLA

Team CTR will attempt to field two entries for the 2013 ARLA Elite Series season: one full-time car (#92), and one part-time ride (#23) sponsored by Black Mountain Birch Beer, likely piloted by Joe Olenick. The cars will likely be Inglesby Flashbacks.

Olenick would be rumored to be driving a part-time, road-course only schedule for 2013 as he hones his road course skills. There is also a chance the ride will be full-time and Olenick will split it with another driver.

There is no word on who the driver of the second car would be, but Team CTR has stated that they have a few drivers on their radar, including "one former ARLA driver who lost their ride before 2012 started." Many believe this points to current CTR Development driver Henrietta LaVerne, although the team will not be specific in this case.

(OOC: if these rides get approved, feel free to PM me)

Last edited by Cardinals5 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited entries to include numbers, sponsors and makes.)
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:33 am

A tentative team chart has been posted, made up of confirmed lineups and speculation. Driver names in a yellow box indicate a rookie, and car numbers in cyan indicate a shared car.

I only want 40 full-time cars for next year, but there will be many more part-time teams.

M&J & Walker confirm lineups

M&J Racing and Kurt Walker Motorsports were expected to confirm their 2013 driving lineups a few days after the Mr. Cobb's 200, and they have done so.

M&J and Riggs Motorsports will be merging, to nobody's surprise. Kevin Monroe will remain in the #63 car, with Taylor Brillon moving to the famous #64. Leslie Riggs will bring the #50 to the team.

Shockingly, the team announced A.J. Young as the fourth driver for the team; he will be driving the #15 car with EY Wheelbarrows, owned by his brother Geoffrey, continuing to sponsor him.

M&J Racing refused to comment on the addition of Young to the team.

Kurt Walker Motorsports, on the same day as M&J, announced that the team would merge operations with Karl's Racing. The team will be known as Kurt Walker Motorsports with Karl's Superstores next season.

The Walker #39 entry will be the team's only full-time effort in 2013, and that the car will be shared by current Walker drivers Nami Mura and Seiju Dejao in a joint effort for the championship.

Jason Bates will continue to drive the #51 under the Walker banner, and he will compete solely in the United States. Team owner Kurt Walker will compete for the Tornado Alley Trophy in his iconic #98.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:21 am

Posadas will run 2/3 of 2013 with HotShot Racing

Earlier this morning, a HotShot Racing press conference with Team Owner Kenneth Drake announced that 16-year-old Wisconsin Native Kelly Posadas Will be running for the team next year in ARLA fore 2/3 of the season. The team have also informed Posadas of the breaking news and this is what she had to say, "I am very excited by these news, she said, "I've known this team has been very down this year in their part-time of ARLA and now they can show what they've got."

The team has also announced that they will be sticking with their chassis, the Nemoto Celerox. They will be changing their number to 88 (if no other team has taken that number), their primary sponsor Thunderline Motors will also stay with the team but they are not so sure about an Associate sponsor yet, and their are also rumours spreding around that they are planning on bring another car in to their team as well, with it running at least 1/3 of next season too.

Last edited by BWardboy88 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 am

unknown user wrote:Bobby Dollar Racing to go full time with new sponsor?

It has been announced that Bobby Dollar Racing, which ran the part time 098 Inglesby for Dale Hill this year, plans to run full time in the ARLA Elite Series next year pending approval. They also announced the signing of C4 Energy Drink as their new sponsor for 2013. This means that the team will likely field a #259 C4 Energy Drink Inglesby for next year,as the team also announced that they planned to change their number. Team owner and TM Lights driver Bobby Dollar said that "The whole team is looking forward to 2013 as hopefully we will get to run full time in the ARLA Elite Series. There is still a couple of details yet to decided but we should have the funding to compete and be as competitive as possible". The driver has yet to be confirmed but it is believed to be Walt Greenfield,who is currently 3rd in Arla Trucks points.

Update: Walt Greenfield has be officially confirmed as the driver of the car, and the team hopes to be confirmed as a full time team by ARLA. They have also confirmed that they will seek a part time spot if not chosen to go full time.
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by oxymoron Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 am

Team Red Light announces 2013 ARLA team

FORT WAYNE -- Just out of a recent press conference, David Beaubois has announced the drivers he will be running with in the ARLA Elite Series for 2013. He will be running 2/3 of the schedule with Peers Howard and Ian Lycos. Howard running in the #4 Poultry Shack Inglesby, and Lycos running in the #22 Clip'Em Inglesby.
oxymoron
oxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:02 am

BWardboy88 wrote:Posadas will run 2/3 of 2013 with HotShot Racing

Earlier this morning, a HotShot Racing press conference with Team Owner Kenneth Drake announced that 16-year-old Wisconsin Native Kelly Posadas Will be running for the team next year in ARLA fore 2/3 of the season. The team have also informed Posadas of the breaking news and this is what she had to say, "I am very excited by these news, she said, "I've known this team has been very down this year in their part-time of ARLA and now they can show what they've got."

The team has also announced that they will be sticking with their chassis, the Nemoto Celerox. They will be changing their number to 88 (if no other team has taken that number), their primary sponsor Thunderline Motors will also stay with the team but they are not so sure about an Associate sponsor yet, and their are also rumours spreding around that they are planning on bring another car in to their team as well, with it running at least 1/3 of next season too.

decided to edit this since there are already 40 cars running full-time.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:19 am

Jack Dempsey confirmed for full time ride in 2013. Team thrilled to be allowed to use Lycoia again

"We're happy to announce that Jack Dempsey will run full time in 2013 in the 41 car." Gerald Lamb told reporters after the confirmation was made. "We're also happy to announce that Lycoia was allowed back in as well." Lamb continued. "SPiRiT fuels has agreed to be our primary fuel for the next season as well."

When asked about Paul Lyons, Lamb told reporters that there wasn't any news on the matter. Dempsey's sponsor would remain the same from the 2012 season. It was also announced that Dempsey's reserve driver would be none other than Terry Bolson, an American who failed to secure a ride in the ASCC for 2012. He and Dempsey surprisingly are on the same side of things when it comes to animal rights groups. He applied for a ride with the team but was told he could act as a reserve driver.

Dempsey was rather happy he got the spot, saying he earned it after dealing with those animal rights windbags for too long.

The team is hoping to rebound and redeem itself after the controversy it made pulling out of the TMMC Round of NY exhibition race.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:40 pm

A1 Racing being rebranded? New driver to the 89?

After rumors of Borland's departure from A1 Racing were spreading and is further rumored to be going to Math Motors part time next year, further reports seem to hint that Zachary Zins plans to rebrand A1 Racing at New World Orphans for the 2013 season and bring in a new driver for the second car part time. Once again, Zins was too busy in his bomb shelter to confirm or deny these reports.

Last edited by Kornography on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kornography
Kornography

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Big Mac Racing to Apply for 2/3 Season

Big Mac Racing has made great strides from its inaugural season in ARLA to the current season with Makoto Yamada finishing in the top ten 7 times, one of thirteen drivers to do so. However, ARLA did not approve of the team's application. Thomas Mac told us, "It's unfortunate, but it's ARLA's decision on who they want in their series, and I respect that. I hope the team can run 2 thirds of the season with one car at least. If all fails, we will focus all of our efforts on winning the Independent's Trophy in the TMMC. I sure hope we can go ARLA racing next year though." Mac also told us that if the team is not accepted, Makoto Yamada is allowed to search for other opportunities in the league.

Makoto Yamada Explores 2013 options

Makoto Yamada told us of some of his plans for 2013. Yamada said, "As much as I'd like to do a full schedule with BMR, it looks doubtful it will happen. I plan on searching for potential openings in other teams in the meantime. I think I proved myself this year, and I hope other team owners think so too. I hope to find a part-time ride at least."
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:19 pm

J.F. Inc, out of funds! Can't do a 2013 season!

Detroit- Stunning news from the J.F. Inc camp earlier today, J.F. Finguy son of Jeffery Finguy a past IRLWA Champion, came out with this statement.

" Unfortunately, we are out of funds for even one race in the ARLA Elite Series, this means, for the first time ever, my boy, Jeffery Finguy, will be looking for a ride, somewhere else then J.F. Inc."

Yet Jeffery Finguy had only one thing to comment.

" You know... I still have hopes within the Elite Series, yet, looks like me & Silicon Valley Games will be looking for another ride. My head is still up high, waiting for one chance. That one chance, might be around the corner... we will only see."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Prestige Motorsports Signs Additional Drivers
Shortly after their 2013 ARLA Elite Series plans were confirmed in a press release and via their Twitter thread, Prestige Motorsports announced that they have recruited two more drivers to their growing stable. Seth Wesley, son of team owner Carter Wesley and short track racer, along with Canadian Kart driver Phillip Kraus, will act as reserve drivers for the #27 and #1 cars, respectively. The team also confirmed that, if funding should be confirmed, they intend to form an ARLA Tornado Alley Truck Series team for the two to drive for.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Dangerous Dog Racing Looks to Return for 2/3 Season

Kalvin Oreiller and DDR would like to return to the ARLA Elite Series circuit. Not much is known at the moment.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Spannerhead Racing branching out to ARLA?

Spannerhead Racing and their driver Robert Nelson are looking to run full-time, but are willing to run part-time if they have to. The team is currently looking for a sponsor, but is quite confident in getting one.

Last edited by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:11 pm

One Matthews back for 2013, could second follow?
With Tiffany Matthews, currently in the top 10 in points, confirmed back for the 2013 season, Matthews Motorsports now turns its attention to the second car, currently driven part-time by husband Ryan.

"We're interested in fielding a second car again," he said. "It's really contingent on where I end up on the Master Cup side - if anywhere. If I don't, I'd love to be able to run a 2/3 schedule here."

He also indicated that he'd love to run the number 11, his current Cup number. "I guess I've grown attached to it," he said. "I'd hate for my Cup fans to have to toss all their merchandise," he added, jokingly.

If Matthews does compete in ARLA next season, it's believed that current sponsor I.W. Eagle would return. It is still unknown which chassis the team would run, as Lenard's contract with Matthews Motorsports expires after this season.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next