Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

+58
ChrisGrant57
rod77
Hockeyusa81
Chives2112
Vincent Giacalone
BigDaddy24
Groribe
SpeedDemon37
GamerAzuzu
Joshua Michaels
racingfreak1999
Mr.Mech
Syzygy
oaklandfan2kx
Ben Atkins
Pyrozooka0
Alta
Tanrar
PRAWBLEMS
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Finnish909
oxymoron
Blackout
Electric Wolf
zac47ulrich
SnakePlissken
zaw24fan
JINXaPHRENIC
navycook75
Racerfan275
Rykia
Milan655
Mother of Invention
PKligBKFan
Magus978
PackerMan71
Cynon
BWard
Jason Hamilton
Dan Mackay
bartman97
crl
JMac525
pepsibottle1
gwoodard41
TheRacingExperts
f1fan12
Cardinals5
Kornography
RocketKnight
ParaLanche
flyingturns89
TheRealNathNath
day500champ1
RyanB06
Backmarker
pennst24
Ceej
62 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 7 Empty Re: 2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

Post by Hockeyusa81 Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Daniel completes his calendar with Russia to the schedule
Daniel completes his race calendar adding Russia to the calendar and his team agrees with that
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News - Page 7 Empty Re: 2013 Silly Season: Rumors, Gossip, & News

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Just heard that OEN may broadcast some races featuring guest commentator Jerry White! I believe that the last time he was on the air was the 2008 Smash Beer Rookie Shootout with coverage of a late race wreck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k83j5qy4f28

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Paco Martinez to Race at Mexico City
It has been announced that Paco Martinez, defending champion of the Mexican Championship Racing League, will be racing in the ARLA Mexico Grand Prix for his family-owned Carreras Martinez. Martinez, the son of former three-time champion Rodrigo Martinez, has been noted for his skills on Mexico's road courses and short tracks.
"Carreras Matinez is very excited to compete in the ARLA Elite Series for the first time", a press release stated. "We are proud to welcome some of the top stock car drivers of the United States to our homeland and hope to get a top result in Mexico City."
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Forever Blue Motorsports joining ARLA later in season as a part-time effort

Lora Ocean has been communicating with the head bosses of ARLA competition, and she has just been approved to join for a few races this 2013 season. Lora Ocean, a relatively new girl to the racing world, will drive Cromwell in the ARLA series and be going to the tracks listed below, hoping to prove her worth.

Buffalo Downs

Stockton 99 Speedway

Carbondale Raceway

Bowman-Gray Stadium

Decatur Raceway

"I am extremely excited about this opportunity and can't wait to get to the track." commented Lora.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Luc Pellerin to make debut @ Montreal! But with who?

The 18 year old New Brunswick driver has announced that he will race in the ARLA race @ Montreal, but not with his family operated Lucstar Motorsports. No official word which team & # he will be racing with.

(OOC : If the **team owner** wants to create some storyline go for it. If not, I will not reveal it due to respect)
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Ecurie Nationale Belge to attempt ARLA in 2014
The Belgian outfit currently entering Thomas De Bock in the Dash Cup Series is expected to announce its intent to enter ARLA shortly. It is not known how many cars will be entered or how often, but De Bock, who has scored a handful of top ten finishes this season, has expressed his intention of moving closer to the TM Master Cup Series.
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7