Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things are looking up for HERMAN!

+5
BWard
pennst24
Ben Atkins
flyingturns89
Alta
9 posters

Go down

Things are looking up for HERMAN! Empty Things are looking up for HERMAN!

Post by Alta Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 am

Veteran NASCAR driver and SPEED TV personality Kenny Wallace, who finished fourth in Sunday's STP 300 Nationwide Series race at Chicagoland Speedway, announced a few hours later on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio's "The Backstretch" with Jerry Bonkowski that he will indeed race in the historic first-ever Nationwide Series race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Saturday, July 28. "I drive for RAB Racing, about 11 races this year," Wallace said. "NASCAR, everybody got involved -- I have the most starts in the history of the series and they thought it was a crime that I wasn't going to be in the race. "Luckily, Family Farmers, American Ethanol and the National Corn Growers Association, they came up with quite a bit of money four days ago ... and I'm going to drive the #24 Nationwide car. We just did the deal right before qualifying (today). "My team is going to be behind me, it's going to be a Toyota with a Triad motor, but the 24 team -- Benny Gordon usually drives the car -- we put the deal together, Farmers are going to have their name on it, they said it was a crime that I had the most starts in the history (of the Nationwide Series) and for me not to be in the first-ever Nationwide race at Indy."(PR)
AND Wallace announced on MRN following the race that he will drive the #22 for Penske Racing in at least one race this season.(7-22-2012)

This...is....awesome.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Things are looking up for HERMAN! Empty Re: Things are looking up for HERMAN!

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:59 am

I think he's in for this race's Dash 4 Cash. That's $100,000 this race if he's the best finisher between him, Stenhouse, Allgaier, and Sadler. Could help out a guy like Kenny Wallace.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:59 am

Hell yes! Herman's going to do an awesome job when he gets the #22. Who knows, might he get a surprise win? I know I'll be pulling for him! Very Happy

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:56 am

Roger Penske hiring Blaney's and Wallace's....

....so much retro even Vinny loves it! Razz
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 am

Hooray for Herman! Things are looking up for HERMAN! 215644238
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Alta wrote:Veteran NASCAR driver and SPEED TV personality Kenny Wallace, who finished fourth in Sunday's STP 300 Nationwide Series race at Chicagoland Speedway, announced a few hours later on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio's "The Backstretch" with Jerry Bonkowski that he will indeed race in the historic first-ever Nationwide Series race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Saturday, July 28. "I drive for RAB Racing, about 11 races this year," Wallace said. "NASCAR, everybody got involved -- I have the most starts in the history of the series and they thought it was a crime that I wasn't going to be in the race. "Luckily, Family Farmers, American Ethanol and the National Corn Growers Association, they came up with quite a bit of money four days ago ... and I'm going to drive the #24 Nationwide car. We just did the deal right before qualifying (today). "My team is going to be behind me, it's going to be a Toyota with a Triad motor, but the 24 team -- Benny Gordon usually drives the car -- we put the deal together, Farmers are going to have their name on it, they said it was a crime that I had the most starts in the history (of the Nationwide Series) and for me not to be in the first-ever Nationwide race at Indy."(PR)
AND Wallace announced on MRN following the race that he will drive the #22 for Penske Racing in at least one race this season.

This...is....awesome.

Things are looking up for HERMAN! Aww-yea-meme-original

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Alta wrote:Wallace announced on MRN following the race that he will drive the #22 for Penske Racing in at least one race this season.(7-22-2012).

Things are looking up for HERMAN! A29d98e5
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:48 pm

pennst24 wrote:Roger Penske hiring Blaney's and Wallace's....

....so much retro even Vinny loves it! Razz

I'm not happy for this so much because it's retro as I am because it's Kenny freaking Wallace. In fact, I actually didn't see the Wallace parallel until you pointed it out.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Apparently he is not eligible for the $100,000 Dash 4 Cash this week because he was a late entry. Michael Annett will get the spot. Sad
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Wallace's car too light after race: Kenny Wallace's #09 Toyota was found to be light on weight during post-race inspection. NASCAR is expected to render a penalty this week, but history says it should not affect his fourth-place finish.(NASCAR.com)(7-22-2012)
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 pm

AntmanB wrote:Wallace's car too light after race: Kenny Wallace's #09 Toyota was found to be light on weight during post-race inspection. NASCAR is expected to render a penalty this week, but history says it should not affect his fourth-place finish.(NASCAR.com)(7-22-2012)
Things are looking up for HERMAN! Why_would_you_do_that
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down