Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indy 250 - Nationwide Series

+21
FlashRod4
Magus978
crl
day500champ1
JMac525
Cynon
BWard
Ben Atkins
Rykia
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Dan Mackay
RealRacer4
Mother of Invention
Alta
pennst24
flyingturns89
AntmanB
PKligBKFan
Alpineopossum
Vincent Giacalone
BBoy
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Indy 250 - Nationwide Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Indy 250 - Nationwide Series

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Neither of those restarts should have been called Jumped starts D:
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:01 pm

I would be happy that Annett won D4C but he didn't deserve it, Sadler got screwed out of it. This is the 2nd race this year Sadler's been screwed out of a win.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Magus978 wrote:On 3 kids...

CUPPIE
WINS
LOL!

What are you talking about Tom? We all know Sadler won this race.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:10 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
Magus978 wrote:On 3 kids...

CUPPIE
WINS
LOL!

What are you talking about Tom? We all know Sadler won this race.

Yes, but unfortunately the official records will say otherwise Sad
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Have you not considered Brad could have still passed Elliot? *

Also I know why KB didn't get called for a jumped start. When the first start happened, Both kyle and Denny got by Kahne, NASCAR translated this as Kahne having some sort of issue on the start. So they gave Kyle and Denny a Free Pass. I am sure if the guy in fourth passed Brad along with Sadler, Elliot wouldn't have possibly gotten the black flag.

*didn't see the jump so he might not have been able to pass

Last edited by Mother of Invention on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Judging from the posts in this thread, I guess it's a good thing I didn't watch the race...

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:26 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:Judging from the posts in this thread, I guess it's a good thing I didn't watch the race...

Best part was Kyle spinning himself out after sliding up into Hornish in Turn 1 off the next-to-last restart...

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Indy 250 - Nationwide Series - Page 2 NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashRod4 Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Not a Sadler fan, not a Keslowski hater,
But that ruling was just wrong on so many levels!
Basically NASCAR just lets the more popular drivers get off since Kyle Busch wasnt black-flagged on the start. If your going to let things slide, At Least Be Consistent.
FlashRod4
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 pm

FlashRod4 wrote:Basically NASCAR just lets the more popular drivers get off since Kyle Busch wasnt black-flagged on the start. If your going to let things slide, At Least Be Consistent.

Not sure if trolling or didn't read my above post.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:
FlashRod4 wrote:Basically NASCAR just lets the more popular drivers get off since Kyle Busch wasnt black-flagged on the start. If your going to let things slide, At Least Be Consistent.

Not sure if trolling or didn't read my above post.
Not sure if can't stand dissenting opinions or just trying to start something. Everyone has a different opinion on what happened...Sure it's stacked to Sadler got screwed...Doesn't mean you jump on him for "hurr i don't like ur opinion"

Like what you said it is possible that Nascar saw it as Kahne screw up, But the thing is Nascar's statement on the restart rule doesn't clear Kyle..Infact it incriminates him more seeing as Kyle beat someone to the line just like Sadler did.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:45 pm

crl wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:Judging from the posts in this thread, I guess it's a good thing I didn't watch the race...

Best part was Kyle spinning himself out after sliding up into Hornish in Turn 1 off the next-to-last restart...

And I'm not 100% sure, but I think ESPN tried to start something between Kyle Busch and Sam Hornish Jr. even Kyle clearly got loose on his own.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Alta wrote:Not sure if can't stand dissenting opinions or just trying to start something. Everyone has a different opinion on what happened...Sure it's stacked to Sadler got screwed...Doesn't mean you jump on him for "hurr i don't like ur opinion"

I do Apologize for that post I made FlashRod, I was still a little riled up at some stuff people had been saying and wasn't thinking. This isn't the first time you guys successfully did that.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:45 am

Alta wrote:Not sure if can't stand dissenting opinions or just trying to start something. Everyone has a different opinion on what happened...Sure it's stacked to Sadler got screwed...Doesn't mean you jump on him for "hurr i don't like ur opinion"

I do Apologize for that post I made FlashRod, I was still a little riled up at some stuff people had been saying and wasn't thinking. This isn't the first time you guys successfully did that.

Sounds like you just said; "Sorry but I'm not sorry". Um...

Here's what I would have done if I was in NASCAR race control. First of all, I would have given Kyle Busch a drive through for jumping the initial start. I would also not have given Sadler a black flag because Sadler was, in case you wanted to go back and look at it, not jumping the start but being shoved by Dillon. If Sadler slowed down so he wouldn't get an unfair start, there would have been a huge pileup.

Someone jumped that start. Sadler didn't jump that start. Dillon did. Drive through for him.

ESPN's religious fapping to Kyle Busch is getting tiresome, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.

Michael Annett finally is having legitimate good runs without hitting more things than Pastor Maldonado. If only Brian Scott could learn from that...

Another strong run for Johanna Long went sour with driveshaft problems.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 pm

I pretty much fault NASCAR entirely for that mess both start and finish. NASCAR Should've waited for the cars to hit the restart lines before throwing the green. If anything since it was the start, they should've waved it off and tryed again. Then they penalize a driver that not only was being pushed and couldn't slow down, but the supposed Leader had spun his tires. NASCAR, Screwing things up since 2004.

FlashRod4 wrote:Not a Sadler fan, not a Keslowski hater,
But that ruling was just wrong on so many levels!
Basically NASCAR just lets the more popular drivers get off since Kyle Busch wasnt black-flagged on the start. If your going to let things slide, At Least Be Consistent.

Lets bring up a similar incident at Pheonix 2010.

Brad beats Kyle to the line on a restart while not being the leader, no penalty. Kyle does the same on another restart also not as the leader, gets penalized. Not a fan of Kyle, but just an example of how no matter who you are, you can (and probably will) get screwed.
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by oxymoron Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:49 pm

you and me both
oxymoron
oxymoron
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:33 pm

"You will not see an on-track pass for the lead under green that is legit." -- Brad Keselowski before this race.
Foreshadowing. So much foreshadowing.

Source: http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/nationwide/story/_/id/8206405/nascar-moving-nationwide-series-race-big-speedway-seems-wrong&campaign=link&source=JAYSKI
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Someone needs to tell Curtis Key to look up the word "Try" in the dictionary. Clearly he doesn't know what it means.

Props to Jimmy Means and the 52 for not being Satanic, greedy whores((like most of the NNS "Underdogs" are nowadays...The 70, 24, and 51 teams being the only exceptions.)). They ran the entire race. I only guess that's because of the BetterCashforTrash or whatever it's called that they put on the 52. If they had parked when they were honoring an Aurora victim, then they'd be even worse than Key.

43. 47- Leicht. 0 laps. Claims he was Too cool to start the race
42. 42- Wise. 4 laps. Had to get to Taco Bell and pick up lunch
41. 46- Miller. 6 laps Fear of Tyson Frozen Foods
40. 86- Lepage. 8 laps Had his car stolen by TBA driver
39. 50- Bell. 10 laps. Had an unexplainable urge to don a Detective outfit and solve mysteries
38. 40- Darnell. 17 laps Forgot to turn his cellphone off
37. 15- Riggs 18 laps. Has a sore rear end from whoring himself out to so many of these $&P "teams"
36. 10- J. Green 23 laps. Donned an Assassin costume and went to Italy to assassinate important political figures

NA$CAR screwed Sadler over? NASCAR screws people over as much as Riggs finds a new group of Ca$h trash to drive for. Ask Carl Long. He's stuck parking Ware's garbage because of that bloody joke of a fine that he had no hope of paying so Timmy I'mgoingslowlyuptheHill can putt around at pace car speeds in 30th. I don't know much more of that incident as I turned the race off before that happened as almost all of my favorites had terrible days. ((Fowler, Sorenson, J. Long)) Clements however got a top 10! *thumbs up*

Btw

33. 98- Reed Sorenson. 49 laps. Wrecked by Satanica because said deranged talentless ho-bag was blinded by her oversized ego.

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Daxam_Stark wrote:Someone needs to tell Curtis Key to look up the word "Try" in the dictionary. Clearly he doesn't know what it means.

Props to Jimmy Means and the 52 for not being Satanic, greedy whores((like most of the NNS "Underdogs" are nowadays...The 70, 24, and 51 teams being the only exceptions.)). They ran the entire race. I only guess that's because of the BetterCashforTrash or whatever it's called that they put on the 52. If they had parked when they were honoring an Aurora victim, then they'd be even worse than Key.

39. 50- Bell. 10 laps. Had an unexplainable urge to don a Detective outfit and solve mysteries
37. 15- Riggs 18 laps. Has a sore rear end from whoring himself out to so many of these $&P "teams"
36. 10- J. Green 23 laps. Donned an Assassin costume and went to Italy to assassinate important political figures

NA$CAR screwed Sadler over? NASCAR screws people over as much as Riggs finds a new group of Ca$h trash to drive for. Ask Carl Long. He's stuck parking Ware's garbage because of that bloody joke of a fine that he had no hope of paying so Timmy I'mgoingslowlyuptheHill can putt around at pace car speeds in 30th. I don't know much more of that incident as I turned the race off before that happened as almost all of my favorites had terrible days. ((Fowler, Sorenson, J. Long)) Clements however got a top 10! *thumbs up*

Btw

33. 98- Reed Sorenson. 49 laps. Wrecked by Satanica because said deranged talentless ho-bag was blinded by her oversized ego.

I have no idea what on God's green earth you're talking about.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Daxam_Stark wrote:Someone needs to tell Curtis Key to look up the word "Try" in the dictionary. Clearly he doesn't know what it means.

Btw

Wait what?

Last edited by Mother of Invention on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Whoops....sorry.

What all that mess was supposed to be was Me being annoyed at all the thieves parking at Indy. Indy is supposed to be one of the first things that comes to mind when one thinks of racing in America. Then you have Key turds, Tri-Star cashtrash, and Rick Ware garbage stealing checks by "racing" to the garage.

W/ the Sorenson thing, everyone((be it Twitter or E$PN)) seems to believe Sorenson was to blame for the wreck he and Patrick were involved in. I fail to see how that was his fault.

I turned the TV off before the Sadler incident came up as I was annoyed with how boring the race was. So I don't have anything to say about that. But NA$Car is quite good at screwing people over. Just ask Carl Long.

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:28 pm

And no, that post was NOT supposed to be serious.((Well the comedy excuses weren't anyway.)) I was trying to make a point, but perhaps that was drowned out by the sarcastic rant.

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Daxam_Stark wrote:And no, that post was NOT supposed to be serious.((Well the comedy excuses weren't anyway.)) I was trying to make a point, but perhaps that was drowned out by the sarcastic rant.

you sure did fool me there, welcome to EFR. Laughing

Funny thing is as much as i dislike Curtis Key, I think both Darnell and Leicht had legit issues this race. Shocked
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Daxam_Stark wrote:And no, that post was NOT supposed to be serious.((Well the comedy excuses weren't anyway.)) I was trying to make a point, but perhaps that was drowned out by the sarcastic rant.

Funny thing is as much as i dislike Curtis Key, I think both Darnell and Leicht had legit issues this race. Shocked

Thank you! Smile My rants go a bit overboard sometimes....I'll work on that.

Darnell I can sort of believe.....I have heard a rumor that the 40 had a rather large engine eruption and ESPN didn't catch it.

Leicht, I highly doubt that was legit. Seeing as it's the 47 we're talking about....I know listing Engine as an excuse may make it LOOK legit.... Leicht would've parked in 2 laps anyway. I could be wrong

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Daxam_Stark wrote:

Darnell I can sort of believe.....I have heard a rumor that the 40 had a rather large engine eruption and ESPN didn't catch it.

Leicht, I highly doubt that was legit. Seeing as it's the 47 we're talking about....I know listing Engine as an excuse may make it LOOK legit.... Leicht would've parked in 2 laps anyway. I could be wrong

Well, while ESPN was doing their last minute pit road stuff during the pace laps you could see the 47 go into their pit stall, so that might have been real engine problems.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:
Daxam_Stark wrote:

Well, while ESPN was doing their last minute pit road stuff during the pace laps you could see the 47 go into their pit stall, so that might have been real engine problems.

Keyword((no pun intended)) there is "might." If you ARE right, then cue the impending apocalypse!A Curtis Key Parkmobile has legitimate issues! Perhaps the engine didn't want to be used for such a pathetic practice and quit out of shame. ((I'm obviously kidding with that last sentence.))

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:44 am

I don't care how much you say that you're "kidding". You sound like you need therapy.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:16 am

Ceej wrote:I don't care how much you say that you're "kidding". You sound like you need therapy.

Was that really necessary?I WAS just messing around. If my attempt at humor really bothers you, just say so and I won't do it. No need for uncalled for stuff like that.

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:48 am

Daxam_Stark wrote:
Ceej wrote:I don't care how much you say that you're "kidding". You sound like you need therapy.

Was that really necessary?I WAS just messing around. If my attempt at humor really bothers you, just say so and I won't do it. No need for uncalled for stuff like that.

I hate to but into this, but you need to chill out. It's okay to have strong opinions. It shows that you are passionate. However, to CeeJ's point, some of the language you used was too strong. This forum is for fun. It's a place for people to discuss Motorsports, both real life and fantasy. Its good to have you on the forum. Just keep it civil. You'll enjoy the forum much more.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 am

Daxam_Stark wrote:

Emoticons are a good way of getting emotions across to avoid confusion. Teacher

Other then that I thought your post was wonderfully hilarious. Laughing

I do believe that this thread is getting a bit off-topic now, so let's get back on topic now. Smile

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxam_Stark Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 am

Thank you for explaining that to me Cynon. ((No sarcasm)). I apologize for te language. I will tone it down immensely.

On topic, does anyone know why Poynt wasn't on the 41?Can't say I blame them considering Timmy DownHill drives it, but I have to admit I was shocked by that.

Daxam_Stark
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:39 am

Daxam_Stark wrote:Thank you for explaining that to me Cynon. ((No sarcasm)). I apologize for te language. I will tone it down immensely.

On topic, does anyone know why Poynt wasn't on the 41?Can't say I blame them considering Timmy DownHill drives it, but I have to admit I was shocked by that.

The only real reason I can think of is that Poynt ran out of money to give to the team... I believe Poynt is only a mobile application, so they won't really make that much money.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
Daxam_Stark wrote:Thank you for explaining that to me Cynon. ((No sarcasm)). I apologize for te language. I will tone it down immensely.

The only real reason I can think of is that Poynt ran out of money to give to the team... I believe Poynt is only a mobile application, so they won't really make that much money.
Yeah Poynt's a mobile app. Have it on my phone since it came with it....Never used it though.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2