Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have the RRSL Sport mod? (Cup mod with .pta phyics)

5 posters

Go down

Anyone have the RRSL Sport mod? (Cup mod with .pta phyics) Empty Anyone have the RRSL Sport mod? (Cup mod with .pta phyics)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 pm

The site that distributed the mod is gone and so are the mod files from my old HDD. Does anyone have this mod that would be willing to upload it to, say, mediafire? I need it for my league, the NAACD.

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the RRSL Sport mod? (Cup mod with .pta phyics) Empty Re: Anyone have the RRSL Sport mod? (Cup mod with .pta phyics)

Post by antknee Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:38 pm

not sure about the mod but there is a Cup 2 PTA converter here:

http://www.woodruffracing.net/Gamefiles.html
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone have the RRSL Sport mod? (Cup mod with .pta phyics) Empty Re: Anyone have the RRSL Sport mod? (Cup mod with .pta phyics)

Post by SpeedWarrior500 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:00 pm

Do yo mean 6-speed Cup (RRSL Sport), right? I've got hold of that mod a long time ago -when it was being hosted at the now defunct realracers.com of course-; It's a blast to race on every track, both in-game an add-ons as well being that it basically repurpose the old Nextel/Sprint Cup cars -the default mod, of course- by "swapping" transmissions for road racing duties.......with some long- and superspeedways in between.......

SpeedWarrior500
SpeedWarrior500
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:14 pm

SpeedWarrior500 wrote:Do yo mean 6-speed Cup (RRSL Sport), right? I've got hold of that mod a long time ago -when it was being hosted at the now defunct realracers.com of course-; It's a blast to race on every track, both in-game an add-ons as well being that it basically repurpose the old Nextel/Sprint Cup cars -the default mod, of course- by "swapping" transmissions for road racing duties.......with some long- and superspeedways in between.......

Way to bump a thread over 2 Years dead.
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:38 pm

conrail1990 wrote:
SpeedWarrior500 wrote:Do yo mean 6-speed Cup (RRSL Sport), right? I've got hold of that mod a long time ago -when it was being hosted at the now defunct realracers.com of course-; It's a blast to race on every track, both in-game an add-ons as well being that it basically repurpose the old Nextel/Sprint Cup cars -the default mod, of course- by "swapping" transmissions for road racing duties.......with some long- and superspeedways in between.......

Way to bump a thread over 2 Years dead.

After this to be fair, I don't know if he's trolling or just don't know the concept of bumping a thread.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:41 pm

I'll let it slide because it's pretty clear he's trying to help.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down