Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A n00bish introduction

+13
Racerfan275
antknee
Sparkz47
conrail1990
navycook75
gwoodard41
bartman97
Jason Hamilton
BWard
Rykia
Chives2112
day500champ1
TeamBills
17 posters

Go down

A n00bish introduction Empty A n00bish introduction

Post by TeamBills Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:24 am

Hey I'm from New York. I love racing and anything that has to do with racing. I found this site when I was looking for NR2003 racing videos on youtube when I was bored. I saw videos of the ARLA elite series. I googled it and found this site. I'm not really sure what this site is. Is it a nr2003 offline league site?

I'm the biggest fan of NR2003 and am planning on joining the ARLA east and west series. Can you just sign up for any offline league that's running?

So that's about it. Can't wait to be a part of the community and kicking some butt and winning multiple championships Very Happy .

AFTER POST:

Ok I'm starting to get it now. The TM Master Cup Series is like the Sprint Cup Series the main series. And the others series are there and you have to do well in them to make it into the Master Cup Series.

TeamBills
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

A n00bish introduction Empty Re: A n00bish introduction

Post by day500champ1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:30 am

Welcome abroad. Few things to remember. Don't feed the troll, if you like Back to the Future navycook will love you, some of the people on here are completely insane, and watch out for my pet and EFR's mascot Herman.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 am

Welcome, dude! Very Happy
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBills Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:16 am

I have on quick question. Do I have to earn my way into the Master Cup Series by doing well in other series, or can I just join when the new season starts?

Also back to the future is ok, I wouldn't call it great.

TeamBills
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:43 am

TeamBills wrote:I have on quick question. Do I have to earn my way into the Master Cup Series by doing well in other series, or can I just join when the new season starts?

Yes, you do. It's meant to be as realistic as possible. I would recommend starting in a lower tier like the Street Stocks, the Tornado Trucks, the RROL, etc...However, it's kinda tough joining in the middle of the year, because sign-ups are usually closed for most series. As for the TM Master Cup Series, it's for the most part invite-only.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBills Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:57 am

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
TeamBills wrote:I have on quick question. Do I have to earn my way into the Master Cup Series by doing well in other series, or can I just join when the new season starts?

Yes, you do. It's meant to be as realistic as possible. I would recommend starting in a lower tier like the Street Stocks, the Tornado Trucks, the RROL, etc...However, it's kinda tough joining in the middle of the year, because sign-ups are usually closed for most series. As for the TM Master Cup Series, it's for the most part invite-only.

Ok that's what I thought. I was just making sure. I'm already signed up for the street stocks so I'm going to start there. Thanks for all the help everyone.

TeamBills
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:19 am

Welcome to the EFR Forums! Very Happy
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:07 am

Welcome
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 am

Hello Teambillpayer, can I call you that from now on please? Anyways, welcome to this forum.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:45 am

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay.

As for the TMMC, when the Indianapolis and Decatur one-off signups occur, you can apply to have your drivers in there. However, that is not a guaranteed entry. Your driver (if accepted); would have to go through qualifying races along with everyone else.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:13 am

TeamBills, does that have anything to do with Buffalo, because my mom lives about 60 miles near Buffalo....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Welcome to our loving home! A n00bish introduction 215644238
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Welcome, friend! Always good to have new members around. I'm Sparkz, and I'll be your waiter this evening.

Since you're new to our whole system, I would recommend looking around and getting into the swing of things, first of all. Maybe take a trip over to the TM Master Cup section to check out the Hierarchy of Motorsport:

https://efr1.forumotion.com/t1091-the-heirarchy-of-motorsport-2012

That list will show you what series rank in comparison to one another, and can really help you plan your way to the TM Master Cup.

We also have a meriad of great painters residing here, so be on the lookout for some of the best NR2003 paint schemes you've ever seen.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at our comfy little forum, and I look forward to having you around! Navycook should be finishing up your room right about now. I hope he remembered to put the little mints on the pillows this time.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBills Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Wow this has to be one of the friendliest forums I have ever been on

Sparkz47: I was looking threw those files. I must of missed the Hierarchy of Motersports thanks for showing that to me. I'm always looking for painted cars as I run a nr2003 league on my computer. (just me no one else like some leagues on the internet) And I'm way too lazy to create 60 cars per season. I'm always looking for people's cars I can take A n00bish introduction 215644238 .

Navycook75: I live in a town about 30 minutes from Buffalo. I'm not even a fan of football anymore. I've just used the username so many times that I just use it for all sites I go on. My memory isn't that great so that's one less thing to remember. But I do have to thank my brain for helping me be a great creative writer Very Happy .

Gwoodard41: Thanks, I was looking at the schedules and noticed those two races. I will definitely sign up for those. And that's good that I automatically don't make the race, I like a challenge!

Bartman97: You can call me whatever you want. As long as it's not loser, or John Edwards or something.

Conrail1990,unknownuser,Chives2212,BWardBoy88,Day500Champ1: Thanks Very Happy

TeamBills
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:11 pm

TeamBills wrote:Wow this has to be one of the friendliest forums I have ever been on

Sparkz47: I was looking threw those files. I must of missed the Hierarchy of Motersports thanks for showing that to me. I'm always looking for painted cars as I run a nr2003 league on my computer. (just me no one else like some leagues on the internet) And I'm way too lazy to create 60 cars per season. I'm always looking for people's cars I can take A n00bish introduction 215644238 .

Navycook75: I live in a town about 30 minutes from Buffalo. I'm not even a fan of football anymore. I've just used the username so many times that I just use it for all sites I go on. My memory isn't that great so that's one less thing to remember. But I do have to thank my brain for helping me be a great creative writer Very Happy .

Gwoodard41: Thanks, I was looking at the schedules and noticed those two races. I will definitely sign up for those. And that's good that I automatically don't make the race, I like a challenge!

Bartman97: You can call me whatever you want. As long as it's not loser, or John Edwards or something.

Conrail1990,unknownuser,Chives2212,BWardBoy88,Day500Champ1: Thanks Very Happy
if you don't mind me asking, what town did you live in?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBills Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Orchard Park. I still live there. That would be crazy if she also lived there.

TeamBills
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:21 pm

TeamBills wrote:Orchard Park. I still live there. That would be crazy if she also lived there.
no...I was born near a place called Dunkirk, and she lives in a place called Portland, but now I'm in Newport News, Virginia, but I will be living with my mom for a few months soon.....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBills Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:24 pm

navycook75 wrote:
TeamBills wrote:Orchard Park. I still live there. That would be crazy if she also lived there.
no...I was born near a place called Dunkirk, and she lives in a place called Portland, but now I'm in Newport News, Virginia, but I will be living with my mom for a few months soon.....

Wow small world. My grandparents have lived in Dunkirk their whole life. My mom lived there when she was a kid. It's about 40 minutes from where I live. I go there once in a while to see my grandparents.

I've heard of Portland New York. It's pretty far away from were I live though. I think an hour and a half drive.

TeamBills
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Welcome to EFR, good to have you on board.
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:34 pm

TeamBills wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

Wow small world. My grandparents have lived in Dunkirk their whole life. My mom lived there when she was a kid. It's about 40 minutes from where I live. I go there once in a while to see my grandparents.

I've heard of Portland New York. It's pretty far away from were I live though. I think an hour and a half drive.
I'm beginning to like you already.

oh and a small tibit of info, one of the races this year in Formula Overdrive (one of the leagues we have here) is a fictional track in Mayville, Ny, it's also where I went to middle school.....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBills Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Cool Very Happy . Holland Raceway is pretty close to where I live. The Busch North Series used to race there. Let me change that the K and N East Series. I liked it better when it was the Busch North Series. Veterans like Kelly Moore, Dale Shaw, Dave Dion, Andy Santerre, Mike Olson, Brad Leighton. Now it's just nascar developmental drivers in cup equipment.

I have one question though about the Decatur race. I can't find it on nr2k3tracks. Is it a rfactor track?

You seem like a nice guy navycook. I just can't believe how friendly this site is. I will definitely be an active member here.

TeamBills
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:53 pm

TeamBills wrote:Cool Very Happy . Holland Raceway is pretty close to where I live. The Busch North Series used to race there. Let me change that the K and N East Series. I liked it better when it was the Busch North Series. Veterans like Kelly Moore, Dale Shaw, Dave Dion, Andy Santerre, Mike Olson, Brad Leighton. Now it's just nascar developmental drivers in cup equipment.
Same here. The K&N Pro Series-East just isn't the same anymore. Every once and awhile, I'll find an old Busch North Series race on YouTube, and I'll sort of re-live what that series used to be. I would spend every day in the summer time when I was about 7 or 8 watching all of those local series races when SPEED was just starting.

Hope to see you around, Bills. Very Happy
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:58 pm

TeamBills wrote:Cool Very Happy . Holland Raceway is pretty close to where I live. The Busch North Series used to race there. Let me change that the K and N East Series. I liked it better when it was the Busch North Series. Veterans like Kelly Moore, Dale Shaw, Dave Dion, Andy Santerre, Mike Olson, Brad Leighton. Now it's just nascar developmental drivers in cup equipment.

I have one question though about the Decatur race. I can't find it on nr2k3tracks. Is it a rfactor track?

You seem like a nice guy navycook. I just can't believe how friendly this site is. I will definitely be an active member here.
Decatur is also known as Hawgenheim, most of the tracks that's used here are renamed from other tracks.....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBills Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:16 pm

That's another thing I have to complain about. Who are the people who decide who to give rides too? (rant time.)

I mean there are drivers out there like Brian Scott and Jon Wes Townley (well his dad's money is a big part but still) who are getting these great opportunists time and time again. Yet there are drivers like

Andrew Ranger: Winning on anything that has 4 wheels

Dave Mayhew: Career nascar results in decent equipment 3rd,3rd,7th, & 10th

Brian Ickler: Last two years in trucks 11 starts 4 top 5's 7 top 10's

Stephen Leicht: Nationwide Series: 2007 race winner during complete cup domination, 2008 5 Starts 2 Top 10's 2009 9 Starts 6 Top 10's, and don't forget his one race in cup 24th with TBR. But now he has to start and park.

Plus other drivers that never got a chance.

Andy Santerre: Yes he wasn't good in 98 but they shouldn't of fired him after one season. After 1998 (not counting when he was in junk) 21 Races 1 Win 2 Top 5's 5 Top 10's. He was dominate in the Busch East Series.

Mike Stefanik: In 1997 and 1998 he ran the Busch North Series AND the Modified Series. He has to miss a modified race because of the schedule and still won the title. Imagine how impossible this was.

Modified 1997:
22 Races 10 Wins & Championship
1998:
22 Races 13 Wins & Championship

East Series 1997:
21 Races 2 Wins & Championship
19 Races 4 Wins & Championship

He had one chance in the trucks finished 13th with 9 top 10's and then was fired after one season.

But if you look at the history of the team that's the best that the team has ever done. 4 Time winner and someone who finished 6th and 7th before in final standings Rick Carelli couldn't even do that good.

I have to say that rant felt good to get out. I feel a lot better. I'm usually not that angry. I have problems Crying or Very sad .

Decatur is also known as Hawgenheim, most of the tracks that's used here are renamed from other tracks.....

Ok I know what that track is.

TeamBills
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:24 pm

TeamBills wrote:That's another thing I have to complain about. Who are the people who decide who to give rides too? (rant time.)

I mean there are drivers out there like Brian Scott and Jon Wes Townley (well his dad's money is a big part but still) who are getting these great opportunists time and time again. Yet there are drivers like

Andrew Ranger: Winning on anything that has 4 wheels

Dave Mayhew: Career nascar results in decent equipment 3rd,3rd,7th, & 10th

Brian Ickler: Last two years in trucks 11 starts 4 top 5's 7 top 10's

Stephen Leicht: Nationwide Series: 2007 race winner during complete cup domination, 2008 5 Starts 2 Top 10's 2009 9 Starts 6 Top 10's, and don't forget his one race in cup 24th with TBR. But now he has to start and park.

Plus other drivers that never got a chance.

Andy Santerre: Yes he wasn't good in 98 but they shouldn't of fired him after one season. After 1998 (not counting when he was in junk) 21 Races 1 Win 2 Top 5's 5 Top 10's. He was dominate in the Busch East Series.

Mike Stefanik: In 1997 and 1998 he ran the Busch North Series AND the Modified Series. He has to miss a modified race because of the schedule and still won the title. Imagine how impossible this was.

Modified 1997:
22 Races 10 Wins & Championship
1998:
22 Races 13 Wins & Championship

East Series 1997:
21 Races 2 Wins & Championship
19 Races 4 Wins & Championship

He had one chance in the trucks finished 13th with 9 top 10's and then was fired after one season.

But if you look at the history of the team that's the best that the team has ever done. 4 Time winner and someone who finished 6th and 7th before in final standings Rick Carelli couldn't even do that good.

I have to say that rant felt good to get out. I feel a lot better. I'm usually not that angry. I have problems Crying or Very sad .

Ok I know what that track is.
thta could of gone in the Racing Rumor section, but since your new....

and we are a friendly site, as long as you follow the rules, but that's obvious. you'll fit in just fine here.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Welcome to EFR, I'll tell you that if you wait around, see if any open spots for a league open up and apply a driver, you may get lucky

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Racerfan275 wrote:Welcome to EFR, I'll tell you that if you wait around, see if any open spots for a league open up and apply a driver, you may get lucky

Whoa! Slow down there. He might be able to get a driver entered into a series, but saying that he "may get lucky" is completely out of our control. Wink

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:59 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:
Racerfan275 wrote:Welcome to EFR, I'll tell you that if you wait around, see if any open spots for a league open up and apply a driver, you may get lucky

Whoa! Slow down there. He might be able to get a driver entered into a series, but saying that he "may get lucky" is completely out of our control. Wink

We can't exactly provide that kind of service, and we won't tell you (publicly) where to get that either. Wink Laughing

Welcome to the forums though. Very Happy

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBills Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:36 am

Are you joking or are you serious? It seems like most of the leagues started out around February. If your not kidding I would like to know what leagues you are talking about. It seems like all the leagues are already starting their seasons.

TeamBills
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascar9fan Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 am

TeamBills wrote:

Are you joking or are you serious? It seems like most of the leagues started out around February. If your not kidding I would like to know what leagues you are talking about. It seems like all the leagues are already starting their seasons.

I think the PCC Cup Series still has part-time slots available. & welcome to the forums
Nascar9fan
Nascar9fan
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBills Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Thanks nascar9fan! Hope to become an active member and win 20 TM Master Cup titles.

TeamBills
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by partha Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:10 am

i like this forum .. thanks for add me....A n00bish introduction Tumblr_m6igk2EzKC1qfiwrio1_500

partha
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:34 am

partha wrote:i like this forum .. thanks for add me....A n00bish introduction Tumblr_m6igk2EzKC1qfiwrio1_500

If you are a new member then you should introduce yourself.
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by partha Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 am

i am partha. i am student... when i start finding American Racing League of America information i found this....

partha
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down