Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRC is now Mention Only

+33
Tanrar
Joshua Michaels
Ben Atkins
Electric Wolf
Ceej
PKligBKFan
racingfreak1999
Chives2112
gwoodard41
Dan Mackay
PackerMan71
navycook75
crl
antknee
day500champ1
Magus978
Tigerman
RocketKnight
zac47ulrich
conrail1990
SnakePlissken
Cardinals5
Alpineopossum
JMac525
JPR9192
RyanB06
Milan655
TheMayor44
RACECAR
f1fan12
Mother of Invention
BWard
Rykia
37 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NRC is now Mention Only - Page 5 Empty Re: NRC is now Mention Only

Post by Joshua Michaels Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:38 pm

I sent my schedule, and the right ratings(I believe) to you, Rykia.
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Last Minute Driver Enters
Driver: Juan Escobar
Hometown: Mexico City, Mexico
Number: 82
Sponsor: Taylor Candy
Team: Escobar Family Racing
Manufacturer: LYCOLA
Notes/Resume: None... Mexican midget racer
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Anything needed from me?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:01 pm

Hey, just out of curiosity, I assume with the fields being shorter there's going to be a revision to the points? Just want to make sure I have the spreadsheet set up correctly.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat May 04, 2013 11:43 pm

Running the first race tonight, and I still don't have ratings for some of the full timers. I need ratings for:

#2 Scott Jonathan
#4 Henrietta LaVerne III
#12 Aric Arikovski
#58 Tommy Roberts
#70 Gary Edwards

The cars will still run, but all ratings will run with the -5 stack, so don't expect them to do any winning.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun May 05, 2013 12:12 am

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Running the first race tonight, and I still don't have ratings for some of the full timers. I need ratings for:

#2 Scott Jonathan
#4 Henrietta LaVerne III
#12 Aric Arikovski
#58 Tommy Roberts
#70 Gary Edwards

The cars will still run, but all ratings will run with the -5 stack, so don't expect them to do any winning.

Might wanna pester Tyson about that. You do have the car ratings, just not the driver, right?
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun May 05, 2013 12:41 am

Cardinals5 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:Running the first race tonight, and I still don't have ratings for some of the full timers. I need ratings for:

#2 Scott Jonathan
#4 Henrietta LaVerne III
#12 Aric Arikovski
#58 Tommy Roberts
#70 Gary Edwards

Might wanna pester Tyson about that. You do have the car ratings, just not the driver, right?

Yes. I had PM'ed him telling him I needed her ratings over a month ago.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Sun May 05, 2013 9:26 am

My car still hasn't been painted yet :s. I don't know when someone will paint it.
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon May 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Round of Clairmont Cancelled, Replacement?

The annual Round of Clairmont had been scheduled for Round 6 of 16, with it returning as an over capacity event. However in private, NRC and track officials had held multiple meetings discussing the future of the Clairmont circuit continuing to host NRC events. It seems, however, that said discussions went south. Reports say that track officials were pushing for a second date for the season finale, a move that would have forced NRC officials to cancel the Rockingham event. And now, instead of the track hosting two events, it will cease to host one race in 2013. It has been rumored that Mosport could take the date. The Clairmont event was scheduled to take place during ARLA's Canadian tour.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Mon May 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Round of Clairmont Cancelled, Replacement?

The annual Round of Clairmont had been scheduled for Round 6 of 16, with it returning as an over capacity event. However in private, NRC and track officials had held multiple meetings discussing the future of the Clairmont circuit continuing to host NRC events. It seems, however, that said discussions went south. Reports say that track officials were pushing for a second date for the season finale, a move that would have forced NRC officials to cancel the Rockingham event. And now, instead of the track hosting two events, it will cease to host one race in 2013. It has been rumored that Mosport could take the date. The Clairmont event was scheduled to take place during ARLA's Canadian tour.

So what's the new race? Rockingham?
Tigerman
Tigerman
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:15 am

Just curious, but was there a 2012 RROL Carset put up before or not?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:51 am

BWardboy88 wrote:Just curious, but was there a 2012 RROL Carset put up before or not?

No, I may release it in the near future, after the 2013 season is up and running.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:35 am

Leonard announces sponsor
Cody Leonard's #26 Lycoia is going to be sponsored by Lawn Motors Company for the remainder of the season. WestFall owner Bill Roberts said that "It has been a sponsor for Leonard ever since he was racer back in 2000. We are glad that to have them with us again."
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Race 01 - Carbondale

Results

I know I failed audio wise, sorry.

Last edited by Rykia_RKXK on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Changes Coming to RTR After Dismal Carbondale Performance

Gary Edwards challenged for the championship last season, but the veteran driver struggled in the season opener this year at Carbondale. Former driver and crew chief of RTR's ultra successful sports car program Bill Wood said that "the stock car side has had a lot of difficulty this year and I think that pulling out of the Independent's Trophy sent a lot of talented people to our sports car team and the NRC end really suffered". Thomas Rex, the long time team manager announced that the team is looking to hire an NRC program director. Rex, known to be somewhat of a loose cannon posted a job offering on the internet.

"About an hour after I posted that I remembered what happened when an ASCC team did the same thing. We got all kinds of calls from your average every day mechanic to a whole host of NRC fans. We're instead calling upon veterans of this sport. I've been on the phone with some experienced people from various series and I think we're going to have a more capable operation in the future", Rex told reporters.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Porter House won the first race and he doesn't even have TMpedia page. LOL.
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:13 pm

All Smiles for Noemi Giordano at Carbondale

Noemi Giordano is all smiles after her 2nd place finish on debut in the NRC. The 29 year old Italian set very high expectations for herself for the rest of the season after she had a stellar race, leading a decent amount of laps before losing the race in the closing stages to Porter House.

"She's going really far in this series" said her husband and spotter, Brendon Trevett "I honestly think she could win this championship if she keeps up the speed she shown today. Excellent stuff."

Giordano is now 1 point behind points leader Porter House after the first race. The next race is at Ohio Motor Speedway, another short track.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkAussie Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 am

Tigerman wrote:Porter House won the first race and he doesn't even have TMpedia page. LOL.

What a LOL:lol: 

HawkAussie
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:50 am

Shimoda gives first top ten of the season for CJR

In a race where just a top 20 would've been just enough, Matt Shimoda took it one step further and finished in a career best 10th. The finish was considered exceptionally well considering the team had changed over from Volpis they have been running since they first entered to Inglesbys. "I wanted just to keep the car off the wall and try to log in the laps." Said Matt after shaking the hands of his Team. "We have new cars this year and with not a lot of testing done because of the switch, we didn't have much data to go off for setup and adjusting the car. We didn't have the pace, but I just kept her steady and managed to get a good run in the closing laps." Team Owner Camyron Jackson was also impressed with the unexpected result. "When we were first notified of the switch, we had already gotten so much test data and race data with the Volpi and it was so close to the season opener so we had very little testing time done with the cars. I was really not expecting to have even a top 15 so for one of the cars to finish where it did is a major accomplishment with a new Manufacterer."
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 am

Statement from Farr:

"Well we had the power, but sometimes the parts aren't strong enough. You will occasionally get defects like that. It sucks but hey, it's part of the game!"
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:17 am

RTR Hires Johnnie Ada as Competition Director, Development Drivers

RTR Automotive has announced that it has hired former TM Master Cup Series driver Johnnie Ada as the director of competition.

"Johnnie brings experience and talent to our team that will hopefully propel us to better results in the coming races", the team said in a press release. Ada will be able to compete in other series if desired, and a run for the New York driver for RTR is possible.

Another bit of news from the RTR team is that it has signed on a pair of drivers to development contracts. Robert Jeffers-Smith and Andrew Brently have signed development driver deals with the team. Jeffers-Smith, a native of Newtown, Connecticut has experience racing in regional stock car series and recently won the New England Racing League's most prestigious event at Lime Rock in his home state of Connecticut.

Andrew Brently, who hails from Grand Rapids, Michigan, has been very successful on the Midwest short track scene, winning races at venues such as the Wabash Raceway, Salem, and the West Midland Bullring.

The team hired both after two test days with prospective drivers at the West Midland Bullring and at the Aurora Speedrome. An unnamed team official said that at the Midland test, both drivers "would have been competitive" if entered in the TM Lights races in Lights cars.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Results

Sorry for the delay (again) and not posting results for round one.  Should be up in a bit.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:56 pm

Shimoda gives second straight top ten of the season for CJR

After starting even further back in 23rd then he did at the season opener, the #20 of Matt Shimoda manages to one-up his best finish in the series with a 8th place. Thanks to this result as well as the finishes of the drivers that were ahead, he managed to jump from 10th to 5th in the standings. Here's his reaction after another happy celebration with his crew: "it was an uneventful day for us, which in a way didn't help too much but also meant we never were in any trouble the entire way. I credit the crew for keeping the car as good as it was, we never had any major issues and managed to take advantage of the one caution that came out. Very happy for the team and hope we can keep this up".

Good run gone bad for Mayland

With a solid qualifying effort awarded with 7th, the #18 of Buetch was looking to have a good run as he managed to stay constantly in distance of the Top 5. However, a problem with the car dropped him down 3 laps and ultimately left him with a dismal 31st finish. "Really sucks, we were right there with the leadersm had a shot to go for a top 5 when that happened" Said Mayland "Seems electrical, Not sure what it was but there was no warning or anything that indicated it was going to fail so I'm stumped myself on what just happened."

Team Owner Camyron Jackson on the overall results on both cars. "It appears to have been a electrical failure with the battery. After the car was being serviced, it failed to fire up so the crew had to scramble to the parts box and find another one to plugin. that's why they lost so much time on track. Really feel bad for them as they qualified well and were putting on a good race for us today. As for Shimoda, I'm really impressed with his improvement. He's no longer driving over his head when he doesn't need to, now he's keeping his head on his shoulders. He really should be proud too as he was the one that decided to save his equipment until the end of the race and then pick it up towards the end."
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Escobar notches first top 10 in first start

Escobar, the driver of the 82, had a good debut for his family-owned team. He wasn't caught up into any trouble & made zero mistakes.

Escobar : 9th for a debut is very good, goal was to finish in the top 20, great racing today, let's hope we can improve on today, next race.

Escobar will return at the Bloody X 150 @ IRP
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JPR9192 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 am

Hey been MIA for a while (again) but wondering if James Proctor Racing is still in the series. I saw my driver (Thomas Forester) win the last race of the last season but didnt see any of them in the race at Ohio.....
JPR9192
JPR9192
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:48 pm

JPR9192 wrote:Hey been MIA for a while (again) but wondering if James Proctor Racing is still in the series. I saw my driver (Thomas Forester) win the last race of the last season but didnt see any of them in the race at Ohio.....

I didn't hear anything from you indicating you wanted to return, so no.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Michaels Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:05 pm

I do not know if Ben sent you either of my cars.
Joshua Michaels
Joshua Michaels
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Sorry about the lack of activity here guys. I've been insanely busy with school starting up and everything, but I didn't exactly manage my time well beforehand, either. I'm hoping to be able to dish out a bulk of races this month, but time is certainly a factor. This series is still going on though, and there will be a 2014 season.

To answer your question Josh, no. No need to worry though. You sent ratings, so you're fine.

NRC to New Body Style in 2014

During the weekend of South Boston, NRC competition director Joel Anderson held a press conference to discuss the state of the National Racing Championship for 2014. He started by explaining that little would change regarding team and car regulations, with seemingly open entry lists each race. He went on to explain that there would be a thirty-five car limit for races at tracks with approximate length of a mile or over, and a thirty car cap at tracks shorter in length, excluding tracks such as Wabash and Manhattan, where a special set of rules may apply.

Rumors has slowly began to circulate of a new body coming to the NRC in 2014, and Anderson all but confirmed it, claiming that the cars "may resemble a short track late model." The discussion of engine and chassis regulations for 2014 did not surface in the press conference.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:09 am

Results

Just an FYI, all part time teams are allowed to run at Mosport.  Unless you tell me otherwise, your part time car will be running. I will not be accepting one-offs.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Jonathan has Solid Run at South Boston
Scott Jonathan's season took a turn for the better at the South Boston. The Washington, DC native took forth in the race after starting on pole and dominating the early stages. "Yep, I'm disappointed as heck we didn't win but at the same time there's a bigger goal and that's the title. I'll take a forth" said Jonathan with a wide grin.

Changes at RTR Bring Improved Results
Veteran driver Gary Edwards brought the #70 Holiday Inn Inglesby home 7th. The team recently added retired driver Johnnie Ada as the director of the team's stock car operations and the team stated that the change helped with their results. "For sure, Johnnie has made a big difference. We have more direction and experience with stock cars." It is widely rumored that Gary Edwards may be considering retirement. A team source said "Yes, Gary's thinking about it but we have no indication either way. We'd love to have him back but if he is bowing out we understand. Our team is bringing up two great young drivers and I can tell you that they are in the best position that a young driver can be in. Gary's been a great mentor to Robert [Jeffers-Smith] and Andrew [Brently]. They'll be superstars someday.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:27 am

Qualifying Results for the NRC Memphis 150:
NRC is now Mention Only - Page 5 BW4VZTk

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Due to the render messing up the original video (cutting off the final three or so minutes and screwing the volume level), this race will be in two separate videos. 

First 135 Laps
Final Fifteen Laps

Full Results
Full Points

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:50 am

Final fifteen laps video posted along with results and points.

Once again, all part time cars THAT I HAVE will be running Mosport unless I am informed beforehand that you don't want your driver running.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:22 pm

(OOC: The #37 car looks amazing, Rykia! Do you know what font/set you used for the numbers?)

NRC Debut Goes Well for Fochesato
After qualifying dead last in 34th place for the NRC Memphis 150, ARLA Tornado Alley Truck Series driver Vincenzo Fochesato kept his nose clean, and with the help of patient driving and a well-timed caution flag, the #37 Focus Autosports Lycoia Brute was able to finish in 9th place. The race was Fochesato's first in the National Racing Championship.

Said Fochesato, "I was pretty nervous after starting in last, but I never should have doubted my crew or myself for a moment! We made some adjustments after qualifying, and they paid off! Hopefully we can show speed at Mosport, too; I'm a little nervous about going to a track that treacherous!"
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:05 am

SpeedDemon37 wrote:(OOC: The #37 car looks amazing, Rykia! Do you know what font/set you used for the numbers?)
It'ss the balloon font Cooper posted with the Dash Cup templates.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:09 am

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Final fifteen laps video posted along with results and points.

Once again, all part time cars THAT I HAVE will be running Mosport unless I am informed beforehand that you don't want your driver running.
Do you have mine?
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Escobar collects top 5
Escobar finished 5th in his 2nd race in NRC, and now has top 10's in both races in his career. Though it came with a little bit of controversy. He caused the big one after contact with Lawrence Burr, collecting a couple of race cars. Escobar apologised to Burr after the race.

Last edited by Lucstar88 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Tigerman wrote:

Do you have mine?
Watch the races or look at the results and figure it out.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
Tigerman wrote:

Do you have mine?
Watch the races or look at the results and figure it out.
I'm guessing that's a no. (I was talking about Cody Leonard's car).
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:36 am

RTR Automotive Holding Open Test For Young Drivers

RTR Automotive announced that they will hold a test for young drivers at the West Midland Bullring. The team selected Andrew Brently and Robert Jeffers-Smith as development drivers after a test at the Aurora Speedrome earlier in the year. Team officials confirmed that they will select a third new prospect after the test session. It is widely rumored that racing veteran Gary Edwards is contemplating retirement at the end of 2013, which would leave the #70 open. A return to two full time cars is also possible.

The team is in talks with Huntington Bank, which has sponsored Robert Jeffers-Smith in his career. The Connecticut native's relationship with the company dates back two years. A source inside the team said that Jeffers-Smith is being trained by Gary Edwards to be the team's next competitor.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:02 am

Had planned on having Mosport done by tomorrow, but that's not likely to happen as I've been busy with school and life (was at school for seven hours today for AP stuff).  As far as Silly Season is concerned, go crazy.  A 2014 TMPedia page will be up shortly.  Remember there are no official sign-ups, just post your intent to return in a press release or something like that, and I'll accept any entries I like.  There's plenty of time, though I would like to have at least the full-time entry list for 2014 finalized by the end of the calendar year.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:26 am

Team CTR to Return

Team CTR will return to the NRC for the 2014 season. Jess Zander, who previously ran in the series during the 2012 season, will also return after her short stint in Dash Cup. Team officials have announced that they plan to run two cars full-time in 2014, with no word on whether current lead driver Henrietta LaVerne will be retained. The cars will retain the numbers 4 and 5.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:59 am

Escobar Family Racing likely to return in 2014

Juan Escobar, and his family owned team, will return in 2014, possibly in a full-time role after Escobar's great start to the season. They could possibly add a second car, but that will be a part-time car, for pay drivers.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Focus Autosports to Return in 2014, Seeking New Driver

Giuseppe Fochesato, owner of Focus Autosports, has stated that he is satisfied with his NRC efforts so far this season, and plans to expand the team's single-car program from a part-time to a full-time effort in 2014.

However, with Vincenzo Fochesato intending to run for the FARC LoBo Truck Tour championship and race part-time in the FARC Elite Series powered by Smash Beer next season, he will not return as the driver, although he has stated that he would gladly enter any over-capacity event.

The new driver of the planned Focus Autosports entry has yet to be determined, as does the car number and the manufacturer. While the team will attempt to acquire sponsorship for the car, Giuseppe has stated that they will field the entry regardless.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:42 pm

RTR Test "A Complete Disaster", Jeffers-Smith Leading Candidate

RTR Automotive is today reeling with the effects of a much too open driver test. "We posted an ad on craigslist for aspiring racing drivers to do a test. Big mistake", said team principal Bill Wood in a phone conversation. "We had guys who I don't think should have ever gotten their temps, never mind any license to drive anything." Sources stated that a long line of 'wannabe drivers' were present at the West Midland Bullring, many faking credentials in order to have a chance at driving. "We should've run a check on these guys to see if they really were qualified. Because they were treating our test like on of those 'racing experiances' we V8 Champcars they have at Disney World. But without the instructors," wood added. One of the prospective drivers, Sean Jackson, a 19-year old high school senior, flipped one of the team's practice cars and caused significant damage to the wall of the track. "We had to pay the track a...big sum in repairs, that's just put it that way," commented Wood. Rumors circulated that following the test, no new drivers had been selected, but that Robert Jeffers-Smith was the leading candidate to replace the retiring Gary Edwards in the #70 car.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:11 pm

TDR Likely to Return, Matos Not So Much

Tom Delgado Racing has kept their plans for 2014 very secretive, but some believe that the team will return to NRC to continue their driver development program. The future of Fernando Matos, however, is even less certain. A 4th place finish at Memphis showed what Matos could do, coming from the back to the front. However, it is believed that Matos has been approached by RioSport, the top team in the South American Super Car series, and could be angling for a return to South America.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Big Mac Racing to Return in 2014

Big Mac Racing has official plans to return to the NRC in 2014. The team has had mixed results this season due to unreadability in the engine department and a lot of bad luck incidents on the track, particularly with Sara Gallagher. The team plans to resign both drivers and retain the sponsorship on Jacob Mac's car.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:34 pm

WestFall Looking to Return
WestFall will support two full time cars next year. Tommy Roberts will be returning in the #58 car. The other car has unknown plans for next year. Number will be change for second car.
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Rossini Sport to return in 2014
The Rossini Sport operation run as a subsidiary of FIAM will continue in the National Racing Championship through 2014. With current championship leader Giuseppe Marchetti returning to Europe to drive for the FIAM team in their first Dash Cup season, it is expected David Savoldelli will compete in a dual schedule within the NRC and in the FARC Lobo Truck Tour.

With the great success Giuseppe Marchetti has achieved through his tenure with Rossini Sport, there is great hope and expectation with Savoldelli who has racked up some impressive performances in so far this year on his part-time ATATS schedule.

While sponsorship and numbers are likely to remain, Alessandro Rossini had commented on his uncertainty with the Isanni, "it's a strong car" said the the Tutino TMMC driver and manager of FIAM's motorsport programme, "yet we have complaints from both Giuseppe and our mechanics complaining it is often a difficult task to get the set up correct." A possible choice could be the Saar, which runs a similar engine to the Saar which Savoldelli currently competes with in the Truck Series.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:06 pm

The 2014 season wiki page is now up, and can be found here:

http://tmpedia.wikkii.com/wiki/2014_National_Racing_Championship_season
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend