Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, I'm back, and I just want to apologize

+8
Sparkz47
Alpineopossum
antknee
Racerfan275
Rykia
BBoy
Tanrar
RJLightning68
12 posters

Go down

Hey guys, I'm back, and I just want to apologize  Empty Hey guys, I'm back, and I just want to apologize

Post by RJLightning68 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:02 am

Now folks, After I made my apology video, I decided to come back, I want to apologize for my past shit here on EFR. It's not gonna happen again, and I'm not gonna act like a dick.

I'm back and better than I was before, and I've matured. This apology is towards all the members here at EFR. I hope you guys find it in your hearts to put the past behind you. I've put the past behind me and I'm looking towards the future. And hoping to get back into NR2003 offline league racing fully.

Once again I do apologize for my past shit. Hopefully you guys will forgive me.

RJLightning68
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm back, and I just want to apologize  Empty Re: Hey guys, I'm back, and I just want to apologize

Post by Tanrar Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:18 am

Welcome back RJ.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm back, and I just want to apologize  Empty Re: Hey guys, I'm back, and I just want to apologize

Post by BBoy Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 am

Welcome back! Hey guys, I'm back, and I just want to apologize  351549032
BBoy
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 am

Welcome back to EFR. I hope you have a great stay here, and remember to follow the rules.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:08 am

Welcome back RJ Hey guys, I'm back, and I just want to apologize  650269930

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 pm

seriously?
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:48 am

Welcome Back.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Ah, RJ, I finally meet you! I'm Sparkz, and I'm one of the newer members to join since your last visit. I look forward to knowing you and having you around. Welcome back and enjoy the spa!
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:18 pm

RJLightning68 wrote:Now folks, After I made my apology video, I decided to come back, I want to apologize for my past shit here on EFR. It's not gonna happen again, and I'm not gonna act like a dick.

I'm back and better than I was before, and I've matured. This apology is towards all the members here at EFR. I hope you guys find it in your hearts to put the past behind you. I've put the past behind me and I'm looking towards the future. And hoping to get back into NR2003 offline league racing fully.

Once again I do apologize for my past shit. Hopefully you guys will forgive me.

^^^^ Not really impressed with the so called "maturity" of your first post back. I can only hope it gets better. I didn't even know that you were allowed back and I sure as heck don't know why you were, but I'll be honest here, if there had been a vote taken about it, I would have cast mine as a resounding "NO."

But you're back now so I suggest that you make the most of it. But be forewarned, I will have "zero tolerance" for any of your drama.

Snake

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:46 pm

I've only heard stories and seen the posts, but I withhold my judgement. But, be forewarned. Herman is watching you. Hey guys, I'm back, and I just want to apologize  215644238
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:50 pm

AS I have only heard stories as well, I'm willing to give you a chance anyway. However, I'm not the one to show patience with people who act out dramatically... of course unless it's an IC post for some series.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:51 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:I didn't even know that you were allowed back and I sure as heck don't know why you were, but I'll be honest here, if there had been a vote taken about it, I would have cast mine as a resounding "NO."

I didn't either... Um...

I don't know what made you think you weren't permabanned, RJ, but if actions speak louder then words, you haven't changed as much as you think.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down