Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SPONSOR] Archie's Pub/Bar and Grill

2 posters

Go down

[SPONSOR] Archie's Pub/Bar and Grill Empty [SPONSOR] Archie's Pub/Bar and Grill

Post by gwoodard41 Thu May 03, 2012 12:18 pm

V1
[SPONSOR] Archie's Pub/Bar and Grill 0RhbQ
V2
[SPONSOR] Archie's Pub/Bar and Grill 9oukV

This is a quick logo set I threw together, it was originally going to be something related to target shooting, but I decided to turn it into an Arch based theme sponsor, hence, 'Archie's'

I left all arch and outline layers unmerged, so, if you wanted to recolor the arch, you're free to do so.

You can get the .psd files here
V1
V2

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Thu May 03, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

[SPONSOR] Archie's Pub/Bar and Grill Empty Re: [SPONSOR] Archie's Pub/Bar and Grill

Post by Cynon Thu May 03, 2012 4:39 pm

I know you like those really soft inner glows, but they make it look like it was scaled up from a really small image.

Maybe even add a bit of red in? One of the arch elements red and the other blue?

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[SPONSOR] Archie's Pub/Bar and Grill Empty Re: [SPONSOR] Archie's Pub/Bar and Grill

Post by gwoodard41 Thu May 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Cynon wrote:I know you like those really soft inner glows, but they make it look like it was scaled up from a really small image.

Maybe even add a bit of red in? One of the arch elements red and the other blue?

Hmm... I'll see what I can do, I have to remember what the font was XD (Found it, it's Arwing)

The circles I started with to create the arches were 600x600, and I modified them then cut them in half (bad idea). Then again I had the idea of changing angles for the sponsor itself after I merged the glow part with the circles.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu May 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Is that what you were talking about? (Overlay and Multiply layers left unmerged, you can hide them if you want to)

Same thing applies, the arch layers are unmerged as well.

NOTE: If anyone wants to have a go at cleaning up the jagedness of the arches, go ahead.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down