Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

+51
SpeedDemon37
24batista24
RetrogradeRenegade
Nascar9fan
crl
Cardinals5
antknee
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
teamwhiper
Alpineopossum
RyanB06
Milan655
Racerfan275
Tanrar
AntmanB
TheRealNathNath
pepsibottle1
Ceej
Dan Mackay
tommykl
GamerAzuzu
FlashRod4
f1fan12
pennst24
conrail1990
Magus978
Kornography
BBoy
JMac525
Jason Hamilton
racingfreak1999
gwoodard41
Cynon
PackerMan71
Blake Camphausen
Mystrsyko
F1V1
Vincent Giacalone
RealRacer4
Ben Atkins
Mother of Invention
day500champ1
bartman97
flyingturns89
Chives2112
Alta
Syzygy
Rykia
BWard
navycook75
Sparkz47
55 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 am

f1fan12 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:Lots of birthdays coming up, must make sure Herman don't get involved! *facepalm* oops Herman ain't coming anyway.

He can have some of my Birthday cake, Im just angry that Ben is two days older than me. Razz

Please don't set Herman on me D=

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by navycook75 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:13 am

unknown user wrote:You know there is something wrong when even a school dodgeball competition is rigged.
how is that possible?

and F1fan, please set Herman on Ben, he stole my Tea, and I didn't have any in the first place.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashRod4 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:49 pm

navycook75 wrote:
unknown user wrote:You know there is something wrong when even a school dodgeball competition is rigged.
how is that possible?
The same way a school poster competition is rigged Razz
FlashRod4
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:51 pm

HERMAN!!!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:55 pm

f1fan12 wrote:HERMAN!!!

Sorry f1, I had to take him for his annual check-up, so he is at the vet right now. So, here is a rocket laucher to solve your problem instead.

BTW, he has been fed.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:57 pm

So the creator of the Porsche 911 died today..
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:01 pm

I seemed to have left my notebook that I write all my stories in, in my Biology class. That's my last class of the day, and we don't have school tomorrow Sad Oh well, I guess. By the way, WSCA Results are going up soon.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 pm

A Navy jet just crashed in Virginia Beach...I hope everybody is ok.....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:24 pm

navycook75 wrote:A Navy jet just crashed in Virginia Beach...I hope everybody is ok.....

Me too... really scary stuff there. Sad

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
navycook75 wrote:A Navy jet just crashed in Virginia Beach...I hope everybody is ok.....

The pilots are alright, they ejected, but what scares me is that they crashed into an apartment complex.....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Hey did someone eat my sandwich?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Well, it looks like the RDT got shortened again...
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:28 pm

tommykl wrote:Well, it looks like the RDT got shortened again...
The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 4772-no_clue
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:01 pm

stupid forumotion -_-

in other news, will antman ever not post a thread thats copy pasted from jayski, tune in at 11
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:38 pm

tommykl wrote:Well, it looks like the RDT got shortened again...
Really? I thought it got longer. /sarcasm
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Anyone know what channel Naruto is on? Like the name of the channel.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Dan Mackay wrote:in other news, will antman ever not post a thread thats copy pasted from jayski, tune in at 11

Spoiler:
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:51 pm

navycook75 wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:

The pilots are alright, they ejected, but what scares me is that they crashed into an apartment complex.....

I got time to take a look at what happened exactly. I hope everyone in the apartments are okay. I think it'll be a miracle if no one dies from this accident. There is always hope.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Anyone know what channel Naruto is on? Like the name of the channel.
It's the Don't Watch It On American TV channel.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Anyone know what channel Naruto is on? Like the name of the channel.

If I had to guess, I'd say Cartoon Network.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Ceej wrote:
It's the Don't Watch It On American TV channel.
this, hell, I stopped watching the anime altogether, I just read the manga now.

and Realracer, so far there's no casualties, which is a good sign.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:24 am

The anime Naruto is now on Toon Disney, aka Disney XD. Of course Viz Media is still doing the Engrish Dubbing.

Anyway, I checked into DMR forums, I couldn't log on... my username had been erased, but when I tried re-registering, it said registration was unavailable, so I figured the forums went down again... I don't recall doing anything ban-worthy.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:56 am

gwoodard41 wrote:The anime Naruto is now on Toon Disney, aka Disney XD. Of course Viz Media is still doing the Engrish Dubbing.

Anyway, I checked into DMR forums, I couldn't log on... my username had been erased, but when I tried re-registering, it said registration was unavailable, so I figured the forums went down again... I don't recall doing anything ban-worthy.

DMR IS EVIL!!1!11!121
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 am

unknown user wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:The anime Naruto is now on Toon Disney, aka Disney XD. Of course Viz Media is still doing the Engrish Dubbing.

DMR IS EVIL!!1!11!121

Okay, I believe I know what's going on:

I believe I was accused of ripping some car and reposting it as my own OR I used their templates, removed the original decals, placed Lycoia Decals upon said template and called it mine, so...?

I'm getting it resolved right now, or attempting to anyway.

Getting banned makes me look bad, and you know what? I don't WANT to be put in line with the Josh Mertz's and RJ Bandsma's of the world dammit! I want to maintain a clean reputation, and I will be willing to get any issues resolved so I can maintain it!

Evil or Very Mad
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 am

gwoodard41 wrote:
unknown user wrote:

DMR IS EVIL!!1!11!121

I believe I was accused of ripping some car and reposting it as my own OR I used their templates, removed the original decals, placed Lycoia Decals upon said template and called it mine, so...?

Getting banned makes me look bad, and you know what? I don't WANT to be put in line with the Josh Mertz's and RJ Bandsma's of the world dammit! I want to maintain a clean reputation, and I will be willing to get any issues resolved so I can maintain it!

Evil or Very Mad

DMR IS EVIL!!! So it's different!
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 am

Sad
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 pm

I remember seeing it on DisXD a while back, but not recently (the only reason I ever check any of those channels is for something like this). I checked about a week ago and couldn't find anything. I forgot about Viz Media. Anyway thanks.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:25 pm

In other news, I trolled the living hell out of my local Ford dealership. Being bored after bowling, I had my mom's car and went to Freedom Ford which is on the way back from my bowling alley. I then B.S'd the salesman to let me drive a 5 speed Ford Fiesta down the road and let me tell ya, a young Pepsibottle was made a very happy man today. Put the revs to 4200, dropped the clutch and laid rubber. The salesman was laughing as he'd never seen a Fiesta launch like that but told me to keep my mouth shut when I went back to the dealership. Fucking priceless! I then got his card and told him I'd be in touch. Only that drive though was for lulz.

This day has been an absolute win and that poor guy was trolled to hell and back. Oh yeah, that Fiesta SES is now nicely broken in for it's future buyer Laughing Laughing Laughing
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:
unknown user wrote:

DMR IS EVIL!!1!11!121

Evil or Very Mad

Believe me, you will NEVER be grouped with them.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:In other news, I trolled the living hell out of my local Ford dealership. Being bored after bowling, I had my mom's car and went to Freedom Ford which is on the way back from my bowling alley. I then B.S'd the salesman to let me drive a 5 speed Ford Fiesta down the road and let me tell ya, a young Pepsibottle was made a very happy man today. Put the revs to 4200, dropped the clutch and laid rubber. The salesman was laughing as he'd never seen a Fiesta launch like that but told me to keep my mouth shut when I went back to the dealership. Fucking priceless! I then got his card and told him I'd be in touch. Only that drive though was for lulz.

This day has been an absolute win and that poor guy was trolled to hell and back. Oh yeah, that Fiesta SES is now nicely broken in for it's future buyer Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pepsibottle, you naughty, naughty boy. What are we going to do with you? Laughing
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:In other news, I trolled the living hell out of my local Ford dealership. Being bored after bowling, I had my mom's car and went to Freedom Ford which is on the way back from my bowling alley. I then B.S'd the salesman to let me drive a 5 speed Ford Fiesta down the road and let me tell ya, a young Pepsibottle was made a very happy man today. Put the revs to 4200, dropped the clutch and laid rubber. The salesman was laughing as he'd never seen a Fiesta launch like that but told me to keep my mouth shut when I went back to the dealership. Fucking priceless! I then got his card and told him I'd be in touch. Only that drive though was for lulz.

This day has been an absolute win and that poor guy was trolled to hell and back. Oh yeah, that Fiesta SES is now nicely broken in for it's future buyer The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 277638789 The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 277638789 The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 277638789
At least you didnt hit a Porsch 911. (Somebody will get that reference) The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 3 277638789
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Dumbest. Salesman. Ever. Yeah, it seems completely possible that a 17 year old could buy a new Ford Fiesta at full price. You know, we've had some cold weather for this time, but I didn't know it was cold enough for hell to freeze over.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:41 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:

Dumbest. Salesman. Ever. Yeah, it seems completely possible that a 17 year old could buy a new Ford Fiesta at full price. You know, we've had some cold weather for this time, but I didn't know it was cold enough for hell to freeze over.
I don't know, strange things have happened this year....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:17 pm

flyingturns89 wrote:

The whole thing was, I came in and started peering at the car and naturally he came over and asked if I needed anything. That's where I BS'd him and told him that I was looking for something smaller and something a little more fun to play with than just my Honda Element (which I had driven in). So naturally he pops the door and I told him I was quite impressed with it over the Civic I was looking at (also BS). Then he asked me if I'd like to take a test drive. He dug his own grave so to speak. What am I suppossed to say to that, no? I don't think you'd pass that up, would you? Very Happy
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:25 pm

I usually test drive cars as if I'm compiling a list or 'comparing' different models in the same class.

I really liked the Suzuki Forenza (It was loaded out!) but the V4 engines, geez, I have a V6 right now, you can imagine me trying to gun an auto V4 and the lag... my god...

The Hyundai Sonata 2.0T (Turbo) was a blast to drive.

The 2010 Focus I test drove I really liked, I wasn't too crazy about the inadequate sound system, but for the price, it was good.

I've even test drove a Chevrolet Cruze, it was Okay and the only way I would get a Chevrolet is if it was free :p (Damn sellouts!)

Cars I want to test drive are:

2013 Ford Fusion Sport (If it comes out Laughing)
2013 Dodge Charger
20XX Nissan Altima
20XX Kia Optima

Um...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:I usually test drive cars as if I'm compiling a list or 'comparing' different models in the same class.

I really liked the Suzuki Forenza (It was loaded out!) but the V4 engines, geez, I have a V6 right now, you can imagine me trying to gun an auto V4 and the lag... my god...

The 2010 Focus I test drove I really liked, I wasn't too crazy about the inadequate sound system, but for the price, it was good.

I've even test drove a Chevrolet Cruze, it was Okay and the only way I would get a Chevrolet is if it was free :p (Damn sellouts!)

2013 Dodge Charger
20XX Nissan Altima
20XX Kia Optima

Um...

I was looking at the Focus but I liked the Fiesta since it was lighter. I may have to drive that one later. The Fiesta was mighty nice I may say, came with the Microsoft doodads and even had "mood lighting" which would be pretty nice at night. Fit and finish was very good, no flimsy crap. My only complaint was that the wheel was a bit awkward but hey, nothing a suede Momo can't fix. Rode very well even though the SES was supposed to be the "sportier" and stiffer of the bunch. Definitly got up and went, far more than my auto Honda Element 0-60, felt like 8.9-9.3. Very lightweight and nimble. If I had $17895, I'd have had that sucker (the lower tier were like $15-16K).

The Cruse, well.....we all know that GM has never made a decent compact (ie: X-body *shivers*)

But that's what I did Woodard too, I told him that I was looking around and that I had already gone to Honda and Mazda. Quite impressed actually, Ford seems to have nailed it. I may the Honda Fit just to compare now.

Last edited by pepsibottle1 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:01 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:I usually test drive cars as if I'm compiling a list or 'comparing' different models in the same class.

2013 Dodge Charger
20XX Nissan Altima
20XX Kia Optima

Um...

I was looking at the Focus but I liked the Fiesta since it was lighter. I may have to drive that one later. The Fiesta was mighty nice I may say, came with the Microsoft doodads and even had "mood lighting" which would be pretty nice at night. Fit and finish was very good, no flimsy crap. My only complaint was that the wheel was a bit awkward but hey, nothing a suede Momo can't fix. Rode very well even though the SES was supposed to be the "sportier" and stiffer of the bunch. Definitly got up and went, far more than my auto Honda Element 0-60 in around 8.9-9.3 felt like. Very lightweight and nimble. If I had $17895, I'd have had that sucker (the lower tier were like $15-16K).

The Cruse, well.....we all know that GM has never made a decent compact (ie: X-body *shivers*)

But crap woodard, you just go up and ask the man if you want a test drive or what? I might have a new hobby......Very Happy
before you know it, you'll be on Top Gear....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 pm

navycook75 wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:

2013 Dodge Charger
20XX Nissan Altima
20XX Kia Optima

Um...

I was looking at the Focus but I liked the Fiesta since it was lighter. I may have to drive that one later. The Fiesta was mighty nice I may say, came with the Microsoft doodads and even had "mood lighting" which would be pretty nice at night. Fit and finish was very good, no flimsy crap. My only complaint was that the wheel was a bit awkward but hey, nothing a suede Momo can't fix. Rode very well even though the SES was supposed to be the "sportier" and stiffer of the bunch. Definitly got up and went, far more than my auto Honda Element 0-60 in around 8.9-9.3 felt like. Very lightweight and nimble. If I had $17895, I'd have had that sucker (the lower tier were like $15-16K).

But crap woodard, you just go up and ask the man if you want a test drive or what? I might have a new hobby......Very Happy
before you know it, you'll be on Top Gear....

Oh lawd.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:32 am

Gentlemen, I have discovered professional lacrosse in the form of the NLL. And I have to say, I think I'll be following this sport very closely from now on.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:20 pm

I have just had an incredible brainwave.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:57 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:I have just had an incredible brainwave.

What about?

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:I have just had an incredible brainwave.

What about?

About making some sort of crash comp video, but I need to keep it private until I upload it soon.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Oh boy, let me guess, you'll use the 2012 TM Lights carset? Very Happy
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:11 pm

gwoodard41 wrote:Oh boy, let me guess, you'll use the 2012 TM Lights carset? Very Happy

So I get to see my driver crashing
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:32 am

Happy birthday to that one british guy on the forum, I think he runs a league or something.....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealNathNath Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:35 am

TITANIC IN3D

If they dont see the iceberg this time, they deserve it
TheRealNathNath
TheRealNathNath
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:11 am

navycook75 wrote:Happy birthday to that one british guy on the forum, I think he runs a league or something.....

I think he likes tea and the Queen.
Happy Birthday you old Brit you.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:01 am

day500champ1 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:Happy birthday to that one british guy on the forum, I think he runs a league or something.....

I think he likes tea and the Queen.
Happy Birthday you old Brit you.

And doesn't he have trouble pronouncing a certain number? All kidding aside, Happy Birthday Ben.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 am

Happy Free hundred and Firty Fird birthday Ben.
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:20 am

Pointless story/rant about April Birthday's, If you have a life just skip over this post.

Hpph... Ben is two days older than me. Happy Birthday from the land of my anscestry.

Fun Fact about today: From my own studies, April 9th is the most popular birthday in the month of April. I don't know why, but I know more people who were born on April 9th than the entire rest of April. If not the rest of the year.

The least popular April birthday, is the day which EFR's favorite Ohioan, was born. Other than myself, my Aunt, and Tony, I know of no one that has an April 11th birthday.

Final Thought: "HEY DAY500CHAMP!, CAN HERMAN'S BIRTHDAY be on April 11th, we need more 4-11 birthdays in this world. Laughing

f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next