Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY Interesting List of Former/Current Indy Car Drivers That Tested in F1

+3
Cynon
Tanrar
RealRacer4
7 posters

Go down

VERY Interesting List of Former/Current Indy Car Drivers That Tested in F1 Empty VERY Interesting List of Former/Current Indy Car Drivers That Tested in F1

Post by RealRacer4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 am

http://cfm.globalf1.net/?page_id=100

There are pretty much an endless list of former/current CART/IRL drivers that participated in these F1 tests. Paul Tracy, Al Unser Jr, Marco Andretti, Dario Franchitti and a lot more. Have fun looking at the list for 30 minutes. Laughing

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

VERY Interesting List of Former/Current Indy Car Drivers That Tested in F1 Empty Re: VERY Interesting List of Former/Current Indy Car Drivers That Tested in F1

Post by Tanrar Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Force India (see also Spyker)
JR Hildebrand (2009)

VERY Interesting List of Former/Current Indy Car Drivers That Tested in F1 Raisins_Face
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

VERY Interesting List of Former/Current Indy Car Drivers That Tested in F1 Empty Re: VERY Interesting List of Former/Current Indy Car Drivers That Tested in F1

Post by Cynon Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Hildebrand actually did pretty well if I recall rightly.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:57 pm

The thought of Cryle Betch in an F1 car (especially the red/white Panasonic Toyota) makes me piss myself in hilarity.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:02 pm

pennst24 wrote:The thought of Cryle Betch in an F1 car (especially the red/white Panasonic Toyota) makes me piss myself in hilarity.

That was when Kyle Busch had his breakout season with JGR back in '08. If I recall, the reason the test got called off was because the NASCAR banquet was on the same weekend his F1 test was scheduled.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Barry Sheene tested for a F1 ride? I remember him commentating V8 Supercars in the 90's to like 2001 or 2002
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:48 pm

RandomClassic wrote:Force India (see also Spyker)
JR Hildebrand (2009)

VERY Interesting List of Former/Current Indy Car Drivers That Tested in F1 Raisins_Face
Before Hildebrand came over to Indycar, he raced in Europe.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:41 am

RealRacer4 wrote:
pennst24 wrote:The thought of Cryle Betch in an F1 car (especially the red/white Panasonic Toyota) makes me piss myself in hilarity.

That was when Kyle Busch had his breakout season with JGR back in '08. If I recall, the reason the test got called off was because the NASCAR banquet was on the same weekend his F1 test was scheduled.

Had I been Kyle, I would of said "Piss on the banquet, I'll take a once in a lifetime oppoturnity"

And one that made me lol

Toyota
John Howett (2010) - crashed 2010 car while driving around the factory

I can safely assume that didn't get him any other rides Laughing
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:47 am

RealRacer4 wrote:

I know, Mr. History Teacher. VERY Interesting List of Former/Current Indy Car Drivers That Tested in F1 215644238
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:16 pm

PYLrulz wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:

Had I been Kyle, I would of said "Piss on the banquet, I'll take a once in a lifetime oppoturnity"

And one that made me lol

Toyota
John Howett (2010) - crashed 2010 car while driving around the factory

I can safely assume that didn't get him any other rides Laughing

That, alone, makes Taki Inoue talented. How did I even miss that one? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 pm

The best part of Toyota's 2010 car crashing is when Toyota....

....didn't run in 2010!
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down