The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by RealRacer4 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 pm


RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Tanrar on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 pm

f1fan12 wrote:
unknown user wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Alta wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
Alta wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:My M-Pire rent a car driver entry actually drained me. Do you know how hard it is to sound dumb.
not that hard....
Mine's an freakin border hopper. Not that hard to think of something silly Razz.

Like you yourself Alta Laughing
Hey! I'm legal AND i have my documents.
You're as legal as Michael Waltrips 2007 Daytona car.

Mine is a Hawk Slider 2.0

I made mine up on the spot because I only had 5 minutes and I suck at creative writing.

Im an illegal alien. FROM SPACE!

Mine's... A redneck. Drool
avatar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Sparkz47 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 pm


It's actually still in the Whirlpool, towards the bottom. It's dropping like an anchor, though
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by RealRacer4 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:

It's actually still in the Whirlpool, towards the bottom. It's dropping like an anchor, though

Yeah. I just posted it for the people who wondered if it was gotten rid of completely or not. I just thought it was interesting. Razz

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by bartman97 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:
unknown user wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
Alta wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
Alta wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:My M-Pire rent a car driver entry actually drained me. Do you know how hard it is to sound dumb.
not that hard....
Mine's an freakin border hopper. Not that hard to think of something silly Razz.

Like you yourself Alta Laughing
Hey! I'm legal AND i have my documents.
You're as legal as Michael Waltrips 2007 Daytona car.

Mine is a Hawk Slider 2.0

I made mine up on the spot because I only had 5 minutes and I suck at creative writing.

Im an illegal alien. FROM SPACE!

Mine's... A redneck. Drool

Mine's got a massive ego and wants to be the best.
avatar
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 805
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by teamwhiper on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:32 am

Ever had a vulgar old-age man who does not write properly as a relief teacher?I have.


avatar
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 277
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by bartman97 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:15 am

Apparently my sister says that I was trying to kill her. I was getting off the public bus with her yesterday, and she thought that I was going to run in front of the bus. Then I pushed her on the road because she was being annoying. Then a car I didn't hear came along and nearly ran over her. She tells my mum and says that I tried to get her killed?

People on ISRA TS have heard my sister go off at me.
avatar
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 805
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by navycook75 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:33 am

[Quote=bartman97]mine's got a massive ego and wants to be the best[/quote] like no one ever was?
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4918
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by day500champ1 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:54 am

navycook75 wrote:[Quote=bartman97]mine's got a massive ego and wants to be the best
like no one ever was?[/quote]

Well, to catch them is my real test.
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Cardinals5 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:23 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:mine's got a massive ego and wants to be the best
like no one ever was?

Well, to catch them is my real test.
To train them is my cause
avatar
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Sterling Heights, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Syzygy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Cardinals5 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:mine's got a massive ego and wants to be the best
like no one ever was?

Well, to catch them is my real test.
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide!

_________________

Online Wins: 3 (Most Recent: F5 @ New York Street Course 2/10/2017) THE STREAK IS OVER
Online Poles: 4 (Most Recent: F5 @ Gravis City 9/2/2016)
I eat the weeb pizza.
avatar
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 23
Location : Chagrin Falls, OH

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by JMac525 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 pm

BurningThunder wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:mine's got a massive ego and wants to be the best
like no one ever was?

Well, to catch them is my real test.
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide!

Each Pokemon to understand

The power that's inside!
avatar
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1223
Join date : 2011-08-13
Age : 24
Location : Indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Ben Atkins on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 pm

combo breaker.

_________________


NR2003 Online Wins: 121 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
NR2003 Online Poles: 80 (Latest - EFR Short Track Challenge at Abbotsford Speedway [06/08/17])
iRacing Online Offical Wins: 19 (Latest - NASCAR Trucks at Daytona [06/30/17])
NR2003 Championships: 6 (2013/2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 12, 2014 GOMA Trucks, Formula 5 Season 13, Formula 5 Season 14, Formula 5 Season 16)

Nico Nico Nii.
avatar
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : zura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by flyingturns89 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 pm

^that
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Racerfan275 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:55 pm

JMac525 wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:mine's got a massive ego and wants to be the best
like no one ever was?

Well, to catch them is my real test.
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide!

Each Pokemon to understand

The power that's inside!
THAT"S MY LINE

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 896
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Arkansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by navycook75 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:combo breaker.
yeah? Well you're British.
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4918
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Mother of Invention on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:08 pm



remember this? well there's a sequel.



avatar
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Attended a wake tonight, sadly. He was the father of my fellow senior patrol leader in Boy Scouts. :[
avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1263
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by pennst24 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:08 am

I'm within a tenth of Frank Kimmel in iRacing fixed trucks at Kentucky. WHERE'S MY ARCA RIDE?!
avatar
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1262
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by racingfreak1999 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 pm

pennst24 wrote:I'm within a tenth of Frank Kimmel in iRacing fixed trucks at Kentucky. WHERE'S MY ARCA RIDE?!
Who knew we had so much racing talent here on EFR? First Ben beats Stenhouse, now this.
avatar
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1040
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Long Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by day500champ1 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:34 pm

pennst24 wrote:I'm within a tenth of Frank Kimmel in iRacing fixed trucks at Kentucky. WHERE'S MY ARCA RIDE?!

He probably saw this:
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by bartman97 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:49 pm

pennst24 wrote:I'm within a tenth of Frank Kimmel in iRacing fixed trucks at Kentucky. WHERE'S MY ARCA RIDE?!

Eichholtz you massive hack Razz
avatar
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 805
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by conrail1990 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:52 pm

This morning i watched the 2001 Arca race at Daytona, thinking maybe ARCA has some honor back then............boy was I wrong.
avatar
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by navycook75 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:05 pm

conrail1990 wrote:This morning i watched the 2001 Arca race at Daytona, thinking maybe ARCA has some honor back then............boy was I wrong.
when DID ARCA have Honor?
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4918
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by RealRacer4 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:46 pm

I'd just gotten a call from one of my parents all the way from NJ that one of my cats just died. 2nd time in 3 years I'd lost a pet.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by pepsibottle1 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 pm

navycook75 wrote:
conrail1990 wrote:This morning i watched the 2001 Arca race at Daytona, thinking maybe ARCA has some honor back then............boy was I wrong.
when DID ARCA have Honor?
early 90's

And on a completely unrelated note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GkC0IHCtdc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
avatar
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 845
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 23
Location : Norfolk, VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by flyingturns89 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Turns out that, even though I'm 17, I'm too old to enter the Jeopardy Teen Tournament. Not only that, but my twelve year old brother can enter it.

Jeopardy! Teen Tournament
17 Year Olds = Not Welcome
12 Year Olds = Welcome
What is LOL?
avatar
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by conrail1990 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 am

It may just be me, but I dont think antknee is 99....
avatar
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by navycook75 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am

conrail1990 wrote:It may just be me, but I dont think antknee is 99....
everything is big in Texas, except Chives...
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4918
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Sparkz47 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:28 pm

conrail1990 wrote:It may just be me, but I dont think antknee is 99....

Poppycock. What on Earth would make you say that?
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by AntmanB on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:08 pm

it says so on the bottom of the fourm menu.

avatar
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1459
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by conrail1990 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

AntmanB wrote:it says so on the bottom of the fourm menu.

No
avatar
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1062
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 27
Location : The Cal-de-sac (Delaware)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Chives2112 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:29 pm

conrail1990 wrote:
AntmanB wrote:it says so on the bottom of the fourm menu.

No
This made my day. Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by F1V1 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Yet another scary night in the life of me lol. I was with my girlfriend last night and around 10 PM we were getting up to leave a friend's house. When I stood up, I started feeling really lightheaded so I assumed it was from standing too fast and it would go away if I sat back down. After I sat back down my dizziness continued to get worse and I started sweating heavily even though it wasn't incredibly hot inside the house. Eventually my vision faded to nothing but white and though I could comprehend what everyone around me was saying, I wasn't conscious enough to respond. I was able to move my limbs from the chair but felt too weak to stand or walk. For at least a good 2-3 minutes I experienced whiteout blindness and felt like I had a lot of pressure in my head. Then suddenly as quickly as the symptoms came on, they disappeared and I was sitting in my chair completely baffled by what had just happened. For about 15-20 minutes after the incident I continued to experience mild trembling in my legs and lower body which gradually faded away.

A lot of people have gotten dizzy at one point or another from standing too quickly as have I, but I've never had a full-blown dramatic fainting experience like that before. It's definitely something I'll have checked out by a professional, I just hope it doesn't happen again.
avatar
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Exploring the space-time continuum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by day500champ1 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:00 am

F1V1 wrote:Yet another scary night in the life of me lol. I was with my girlfriend last night and around 10 PM we were getting up to leave a friend's house. When I stood up, I started feeling really lightheaded so I assumed it was from standing too fast and it would go away if I sat back down. After I sat back down my dizziness continued to get worse and I started sweating heavily even though it wasn't incredibly hot inside the house. Eventually my vision faded to nothing but white and though I could comprehend what everyone around me was saying, I wasn't conscious enough to respond. I was able to move my limbs from the chair but felt too weak to stand or walk. For at least a good 2-3 minutes I experienced whiteout blindness and felt like I had a lot of pressure in my head. Then suddenly as quickly as the symptoms came on, they disappeared and I was sitting in my chair completely baffled by what had just happened. For about 15-20 minutes after the incident I continued to experience mild trembling in my legs and lower body which gradually faded away.

A lot of people have gotten dizzy at one point or another from standing too quickly as have I, but I've never had a full-blown dramatic fainting experience like that before. It's definitely something I'll have checked out by a professional, I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Wow, at least your ok right now Duff. Hope everything turns out ok.
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Rykia on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:39 pm

I hope youre okay duff.

And by the way, I sent you a pm.
avatar
Rykia
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Cornfields.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Mother of Invention on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:54 pm

actual comment I saw on an old ARLA video.

"hey CJ, you used to be Cyon44.why did u change your name?"
avatar
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Rykia on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:actual comment I saw on an old ARLA video.

"hey CJ, you used to be Cyon44.why did u change your name?"

Laughing
avatar
Rykia
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Cornfields.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Racerfan275 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:actual comment I saw on an old ARLA video.

"hey CJ, you used to be Cyon44.why did u change your name?"
Wow, that's just sad

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 896
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Arkansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by PackerMan71 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:39 pm

F1V1 wrote:Yet another scary night in the life of me lol. I was with my girlfriend last night and around 10 PM we were getting up to leave a friend's house. When I stood up, I started feeling really lightheaded so I assumed it was from standing too fast and it would go away if I sat back down. After I sat back down my dizziness continued to get worse and I started sweating heavily even though it wasn't incredibly hot inside the house. Eventually my vision faded to nothing but white and though I could comprehend what everyone around me was saying, I wasn't conscious enough to respond. I was able to move my limbs from the chair but felt too weak to stand or walk. For at least a good 2-3 minutes I experienced whiteout blindness and felt like I had a lot of pressure in my head. Then suddenly as quickly as the symptoms came on, they disappeared and I was sitting in my chair completely baffled by what had just happened. For about 15-20 minutes after the incident I continued to experience mild trembling in my legs and lower body which gradually faded away.

A lot of people have gotten dizzy at one point or another from standing too quickly as have I, but I've never had a full-blown dramatic fainting experience like that before. It's definitely something I'll have checked out by a professional, I just hope it doesn't happen again.

I experienced something like that at school one time, and they had to call for the squad and everything. The problem I had was low sugar levels, but I don't know if that's the case with you.
avatar
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2624
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Groveport, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by navycook75 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:actual comment I saw on an old ARLA video.

"hey CJ, you used to be Cyon44.why did u change your name?"
I never knew they had the same voice....
avatar
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Posts : 4918
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 28
Location : Portland, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Sparkz47 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:02 pm

So, our entire school went on lock down yesterday. Apparently someone held the local Regions Bank up at gunpoint and robbed the place. Since it was almost next door to the school grounds, they decided to lock everything down to be safe. Keep in mind this isn't a big city like Chicago or Nashville, this is a little poedunk town in west Tennessee; stuff like this doesn't happen often. Fortunately nobody was hurt. I haven't heard if they caught the guy yet or not, but I do know all the local news stations swarmed the story. The weird part is, it took me a while to realize we were under lock down at all. Maybe I'm just really unobservant, or maybe the school's just really bad at protocol.
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by BBoy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:So, our entire school went on lock down yesterday. Apparently someone held the local Regions Bank up at gunpoint and robbed the place. Since it was almost next door to the school grounds, they decided to lock everything down to be safe. Keep in mind this isn't a big city like Chicago or Nashville, this is a little poedunk town in west Tennessee; stuff like this doesn't happen often. Fortunately nobody was hurt. I haven't heard if they caught the guy yet or not, but I do know all the local news stations swarmed the story. The weird part is, it took me a while to realize we were under lock down at all. Maybe I'm just really unobservant, or maybe the school's just really bad at protocol.

Knowing school systems, it's probably the latter IMO. Anyway, exams have started at my school and I started off really rocky in my Foundations of Geometry (pre-Geometry basically), however I think I did much better on my exam today in Civics and Economics. I still 2 more to go after this weekend off.
avatar
BBoy
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 938
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : North Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by f1fan12 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 pm

I was watching my old childhood VHS tapes, and found my favorite childhood TV movie, If only Nascar had races this exciting



I want that silver jet car Very Happy
avatar
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Bay Village Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by day500champ1 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:04 pm

f1fan12 wrote:I was watching my old childhood VHS tapes, and found my favorite childhood TV movie, If only Nascar had races this exciting



I want that silver jet car Very Happy

You sir, just won the thread with this post.
avatar
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 26
Location : Warren, Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 am

f1fan12 wrote:I was watching my old childhood VHS tapes, and found my favorite childhood TV movie, If only Nascar had races this exciting



I want that silver jet car Very Happy

That movie = my childhood.
avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1263
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by pepsibottle1 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:22 am

f1fan12 wrote:I was watching my old childhood VHS tapes, and found my favorite childhood TV movie, If only Nascar had races this exciting



I want that silver jet car Very Happy
Ruben Vogt would have had that race won by a country mile :p
avatar
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 845
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 23
Location : Norfolk, VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by AntmanB on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:50 pm

I apologize if i have come across as a douchebag/idiot this weekend. thats not how im like in real life.
avatar
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1459
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Mother of Invention on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:43 pm

f1fan12 wrote:I was watching my old childhood VHS tapes, and found my favorite childhood TV movie, If only Nascar had races this exciting



I want that silver jet car Very Happy

did they really make a Death Race 2000 reference? Laughing
avatar
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2427
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by Blake Camphausen on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:17 am

Tanner aka RandomClassic spells Cole Whitt's name, Coal. that is all.
avatar
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum