Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Team Chart/Silly Season Thread (ALL FULL-TIME CARS DUE 1/28)

+62
MPatterson1724
rightdrive1
ParaLanche
BWard
antknee
Okarai55
JPR9192
Sparkz47
hect
Kornography
leon13
RACECAR
SnakePlissken
Jason Hamilton
Woody
zaw24fan
f1fan12
F1V1
usmcstang
Alpineopossum
Groribe
RyanB06
Racerfan275
Dan Mackay
bartman97
DAWGFATHER
Cynon
teamwhiper
Blackout
Electric Wolf
Jahgee1124
tenderman65
racingfreak1999
mong82191
gwoodard41
JMac525
gone-sovereign
Toblerone
Ben Atkins
pepsibottle1
PackerMan71
Griff88
GamerAzuzu
navycook75
flyingturns89
Rykia
Nascar9fan
BJ Falcon
Blake Camphausen
crl
Chives2112
Tanrar
Syzygy
Vincent Giacalone
pennst24
day500champ1
Rovenami
TheRacingExperts
PKligBKFan
Map5497
Magus978
Ceej
66 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

2012 Team Chart/Silly Season Thread (ALL FULL-TIME CARS DUE 1/28) - Page 3 Empty Re: 2012 Team Chart/Silly Season Thread (ALL FULL-TIME CARS DUE 1/28)

Post by DAWGFATHER Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:33 am

Shane Lake still uncertain about 2012, Surprised at Fortner

Shane Lake has yet to make up his mind dealing with his 2012 plans but there might be 1 less team in the running. "Fortner is looking to pull out? Due to a chassis issue? Calling favortism? Thats shakey territory to be honest with ya. Ya know I like the boys at Fortner and they have a good offer on the table but if these hijinks continue Im not sure I wanna be involved in a team like that."

So what does that mean...coming from someone who surrounds himself with...

"Dont even bother finishing that thought. I know what youre gonna say and Im not like that. I tell it like it is and some people just dont like it."
DAWGFATHER
DAWGFATHER
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

2012 Team Chart/Silly Season Thread (ALL FULL-TIME CARS DUE 1/28) - Page 3 Empty Re: 2012 Team Chart/Silly Season Thread (ALL FULL-TIME CARS DUE 1/28)

Post by f1fan12 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Pushanda to The ARLA Elite Series?

Vijay Pushanda, has made it very clear that Formula Overdrive was a stepping stone to eventually going into stock car racing. Vijay now is making it official, that in 2011 he is looking for a ride in the ARLA Elite series. Pushanda stated, "ARLA has gotten more competitive in 2011 with the split format races. I really want to be apart of ARLA. I really think ARLA has done a amazing job in making the league more entertaining." Pushanda has had two top 5 finishes in Formula Overdrive in 2011 which is sanctioned by ARLA.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:35 pm

F1V1 wrote:
Nascarboy426 wrote:
RyanB06 wrote:Bad news: no Juneau, the manufacturer the team partners with in the VSCC.

Juneau is owned by Inglesby.
Inglesby is an approved chassis.
Problem solved.

I've already talked about this with CJay but Ryan's correct Juneau isn't participating in ARLA for 2012.

I meant he could keep his manufacturer ties by using Inglesby.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:58 pm

day500champ1 wrote:GLM to use Saar chassis if teams accepted for 2012

GLM owner Jim More announced this afternoon, that the team would switch to the Saar Carolina in 2012, if both of their current part-time teams are accepted as full-time entries in 2012.

When asked why Saar, More replied, "Look at there track record. They are a very successful make in the TMMCS and we as a team felt that by picking them it was the right decision."

Ike Durbin Inc. will run whatever manufacturer GLM runs if their entry is accepted, full or part-time. This is because Ike Durbin Inc. and GLM will be running joint operations in 2012, despite different teams.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Carcia-Aragon Motorsports to drive Saars next year for the 728 and their new second team tbd
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Alexander Leanowens (which is a pseudonym) is looking for an ARLA ride in 2012.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:47 pm

BCM and Leanowens in talks.
Pending ARLA approval, Blake Camphausen Motorsports and Alexander Leanowens are in talks of putting Leanowens in a secondary car. The car would likey be funded by Safe Crackers new brand, Safe Crackers Taste Explosions. The car number is said to likey be left up to Alexander. Team owner Blake Camphausen had this to comment, "Alex is a really nice kid, and a hell of a driver too. I was in his position a year ago, and I'd really love to help a new up and coming talent." Leanowens has not be reached for comment as of yet.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Big Mac Racing Would Like to Run the Nemoto Celerox

Big Mac Racing has announced that they would like to run the Nemoto Celerox in their 2012 ARLA campaign. Their driver, Makoto Yamada, was one of the main factors in the decision. Because of his Japanese heritage, Yamada did not want to pass up a chance to drive a Japanese manufacturer in ARLA. Thomas Mac agreed with him. Mac said, "I wholeheartedly agree that Nemoto is the right choice for our team. With a Japanese driver and Japanese manufacturer with our team, I hope that it brings in a fanbase from Japan to support our team." While still waiting for approval from ARLA, the team has made their preference of manufacturer known.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:48 am

gwoodard41 wrote:Patriot Racing to the Saar Carolina

The team has chosen the All-American Carolina to represent the team as the Chassis for the ARLA 2012 Season.

More information to come.

Gotcha! Patriot Racing Announces move to the Tonare

After spreading rumors about the team moving to a Saar Chassis, the team owner officially announced the move to the Tonare Thunderbolt, which was the actual choice long ago if the team couldn't field the Lycoia Comanche for the 2012 season, the rumor about the Saar was only to poke fun at all the teams that had actually moved to the Saar Carolina. Gerald Lamb, the owner commented on how he doesn't like the Saar Chassis, as he had difficulty with the actual road models falling apart for some reason, or that the cars weren't really built in America, which in a twist of irony the company supposedly is American. He remarked he would take a Gessler or Bolden over a Saar, just for laughs, and that replacing the engine in a Saar with a Lycoia engine, the chassis itself would most likely fall apart because of the power of Lycoia.

He said that most foreign car manufacturers are more American than the 'American' manufacturers, but hey, you got to build where you can maintain a profit.

Kelly Splison was a major factor in choosing Tonare, because she thought the cars looked... striking (lightning pun get it?) and Barry had no comment as he pouted about how he actually like Saar, most of the team, including poster driver Greg Woodard told him to shut it.

*OOC: With the Saar being represented by RL make Chevrolet, which in my personal opinion can go to the scrap heap (Well GM in general) after my experiences with the Buick Century (1994 3.1 Liter V6 engine... which was built in Mexico) piece of crap that wasn't all that great, the sad thing was that I actually attempted to maintain that car.

Plus there's a lot of side jokes about how Chevrolet cars tend to fall apart.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 am

gwoodard41 wrote:

The team has chosen the All-American Carolina to represent the team as the Chassis for the ARLA 2012 Season.

After spreading rumors about the team moving to a Saar Chassis, the team owner officially announced the move to the Tonare Thunderbolt, which was the actual choice long ago if the team couldn't field the Lycoia Comanche for the 2012 season, the rumor about the Saar was only to poke fun at all the teams that had actually moved to the Saar Carolina. Gerald Lamb, the owner commented on how he doesn't like the Saar Chassis, as he had difficulty with the actual road models falling apart for some reason, or that the cars weren't really built in America, which in a twist of irony the company supposedly is American. He remarked he would take a Gessler or Bolden over a Saar, just for laughs, and that replacing the engine in a Saar with a Lycoia engine, the chassis itself would most likely fall apart because of the power of Lycoia.

He said that most foreign car manufacturers are more American than the 'American' manufacturers, but hey, you got to build where you can maintain a profit.

Kelly Splison was a major factor in choosing Tonare, because she thought the cars looked... striking (lightning pun get it?) and Barry had no comment as he pouted about how he actually like Saar, most of the team, including poster driver Greg Woodard told him to shut it.

*OOC: With the Saar being represented by RL make Chevrolet, which in my personal opinion can go to the scrap heap (Well GM in general) after my experiences with the Buick Century (1994 3.1 Liter V6 engine... which was built in Mexico) piece of crap that wasn't all that great, the sad thing was that I actually attempted to maintain that car.

OCC: Funny you mention that. My family owns all GM made cars, never had an issue. My dad had '79 Blazer which he sold in good condition in 1997. And we have a GMC Suburban bought in '96 and still running great. I've got a 2000 Impala with about 151,000 miles and no serious issues. I guess some people have good luck with cars, and others don't.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:19 am

day500champ1 wrote:
gwoodard41 wrote:

OCC: Funny you mention that. My family owns all GM made cars, never had an issue. My dad had '79 Blazer which he sold in good condition in 1997. And we have a GMC Suburban bought in '96 and still running great. I've got a 2000 Impala with about 151,000 miles and no serious issues. I guess some people have good luck with cars, and others don't.

OOC: Yeah, I just needed venting, I just found out that my 98 Buick LeSabre had a major mechanical failure and the transmission needs replacing, damn, I'm really not having the best of luck. Maybe I ought to switch eh?

Back to the subject!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:39 pm

GLM owner responds to Fortner issues and explains 2012 manufactur choice

GLM owner, Jim More, offered his thoughts on the Fortner issues while being interviewed on a local Michigan radio.

"It's a mess over there right now. That team has had a lot happen to them over the last couple of weeks from the hauler issue to Silverman's questionable driving in the Indy qualifying session to now ARLA not accepting them as a chassis in 2012."

"Don't get me wrong. Fortner is a reliable chassis. My Thunder Trucks team runs Fortners and we haven't had a mechanical issue yet this year. All of Fortner's issues are management things. They need someone to get in there and bring some order."

When asked by the interviewer what he would do if he was in Billy's shoes:
"I would love the opportunity to run a team with the resources they have. But, it is a lot of work and responsibility and I think Billy found that out the hard way. It isn't all fun and games. I'm running a team that may not have the funding like they do, but you don't see me complaining."

Later on in the interview More was asked why his team chose Saar considering the amount of teams that have already sided with the manufactur.

"I said it when I first announced we were going with Saar. It's not about money; it's not about their "American Made" slogan; it's about performance. Of the manufacturs that are accepted for 2012, Saar was the one that stood out to me because of the TMMCS success and that's what we want. Performance and success, that's why we went with Saar."
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahgee1124 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Brinson to Drive the Nemoto Celerox for 2012

As previously stated, i-man and de Brinson team will be drivin' Nemoto for 2012.
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Webster, SuperCharged Energy, DiG Aero, Ask Ad.com All To Return in 2012

It was confirmed today that SuperCharged Racing will return for 2012 with all returning sponsors from 2011. Manufacture for 2012 is unknown and it is rumored that a number change may be in-store for the #095 group as Webster could go to number 95 for 2012.
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Tentative Team Chart

A lot of the TBAs just mean that certain drivers haven't been re-signed yet.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:58 pm

CAM POSSIBLY IN FOR A SECOND TEAM?
after being accpeted into the "tentative" team chart, team officials are now hinting that a second full time team might come along, and now they are confirming the driver, if able, would be american Gavin DeGray.
"We've gotten sponsorship offers from Crimson Insurance Co. and Brock Hodges Buygez n Sanwigez," says team spokesman Eric Wacelee, "so we're considering our options."
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Ceej wrote:Tentative Team Chart

A lot of the TBAs just mean that certain drivers haven't been re-signed yet.

Couple of correction Ceej, Griffin is going to the run the 38 next year while Jarkko is in the 35, they are in affect switching rides. And the owner is Jim More not Michael More.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Pastron intersted in driving for Xenos
According to Treck Tauger's Twitter update, it was announced that Razzo Pastron was released from GasTech.
Later at a press conference Tauger replied, "You know, he's been a real friend to me ever since we met at Quebec Technology Academy, after he Pastron was released, he said that he wanted to drive Xenos and would bring his family sponsor (G-Vestoil Industries) with him if he signed with Xenos."
And shortly after Pastron's release, Vladimir Visscov announced that Italian driver Dan Olivier will drive for GasTech Engineering's #60 Ingelsby, bringing sponsorship from "Burning Fury Games" as his primary sponsor for 2012 if approved by officials.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Leckliter Racing will go with 056 for 2012
Sponsorship and Manufactuer is said to stay the same.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Cash Racing Announces Intent to Return with Lenard; Driver TBA

Cash Racing has officially announced their intent to return to the ARLA Elite Series in 2012, with Lenard. Cash Racing has driven Lenard since their debut in the RROL in late 2007. Y2K Antivirus is under contract with the team through the 2012 season.

As for the driver, that remains unknown. Cash Racing officials didn't indicate who would be driving the 20 next season; however, the latest rumors regarding the situation say that Nico Petrov is in talks with the team to race in their ARLA program again next season.

Petrov did not comment on the situation, but he has said that he is happy in ARLA.
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/RollinRacingOffline

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Ryan Gregory Interested in Karl Inc.
Ryan Gregory has said that he is interested in driving the #4 car for Karl Inc. "If Karl. Inc can't find a driver, I'll drive for them. If not, I'm open for any rides."
Gregory has made a deal with Burnout Tires to go with any team he goes to.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Should I be worried not to see the 70 on there or is it just a number change? Whatever the case, Lautenschlager would be more than happy to stay with Karl, Inc.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Is Camphausen still in the running?
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:05 am

I changed a few of the numbers because I want fewer number patterns among teams.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:26 am

Not trying to sound annoying, but why isn't my team listed?
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:25 am

Are the teams that are competing full time finalized?
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:32 am

Blake Camphausen wrote:Not trying to sound annoying, but why isn't my team listed?

Because from what I understand, it was up to Ceej to select teams, probably based on skill level, I was honestly hoping Patriot Racing would get a shot at the full time bid, but the list is what it is.

I wouldn't try to beg or annoy Ceej (Or any other ERF Moderator/Admin) about getting a ride, I may just have my drivers go to the ASCC if they can't get rides here.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:54 am

gwoodard41 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:Not trying to sound annoying, but why isn't my team listed?

Because from what I understand, it was up to Ceej to select teams, probably based on skill level, I was honestly hoping Patriot Racing would get a shot at the full time bid, but the list is what it is.

I wouldn't try to beg or annoy Ceej (Or any other ERF Moderator/Admin) about getting a ride, I may just have my drivers go to the ASCC if they can't get rides here.

Same here with my team Greg like you, I'd never beg/annoy ANY EFR Moderator or Admin about a ride, especially after several races in the season.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:08 am

Ceej wrote:I changed a few of the numbers because I want fewer number patterns among teams.

Phew. Razz
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:12 am

What happened to Wesley Savage?
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:26 pm

I didn't say that the chart was tentative without a reason.

I'd also like to note that a hell of a lot of people wanted Saar -_-
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Tucker Family Inc not returning as a team, Ashley Tucker looking for 2012 ride

Ashley Tucker relied on her father to give her a ride, but now, she only has his company as backing in means of sponsorship. This means that Ashley Tucker is left looking for a ride. She is currently driving the Jaguar Racing car, with her father's company, Tucker Family Inc sponsoring the ride, and now, she is hoping that such sponsorship will help her get a ride in 2012.

"I know I would do well in the 2012 campaign." said Tucker, "I just need a team, like Jaguar, that would give me a decent car that can run inside the top 10. I would love it if Jaguar re-signed me, as a matter of fact."

Tucker is optimistic she will find a full-time ride in time for the 2012 season, and she promises that wherever she goes, she will always back her team up 100% and drive with all her effort for them.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:58 pm

Ceej wrote:I didn't say that the chart was tentative without a reason.

I second that. Mine was one of them, though I actually didn't WANT Saar. Will we still be elidgible for part-time teams?

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:21 am

Yeah, well, my team did a gotcha on Saar and plan to have the Tonare as their primary chassis.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:31 am

gwoodard41 wrote:

Yeah, well, my team did a gotcha on Saar and plan to have the Tonare as their primary chassis.

And my team plans on run 2012 with Ingelsby as the primary chassis
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 am

You were blacklisted. Meaning, you cannot come back.

I'm not trying to do Ceej's job here, just trying to help him out...
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 pm

alright, it was a simple mistake on my part and if he's gonna blacklist me, that's fine by me
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Falcon Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Just roll with it, man. No soap opera needed.
BJ Falcon
BJ Falcon

https://www.youtube.com/BJFRacing88

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Bloomers Family Racing bought out by unknown group.

Chuck Bloomers has announced that his family's ARLA program has been bought out by an undisclosed group.
"We would officially like to announce that our team has been sold to a new organization. They wish to announce who they are on their own terms. Our reason for selling is to focus on our CRL program."
Speculation is that it is one person that bought the team and that he will be an owner/driver.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:33 am

Chives2112 wrote:What happened to Wesley Savage?

Savage Will Not Return to ARLA in 2012

One week after his best showing of 2011, Wesley Savage announced at Darlington Raceway that he would not be returning to ARLA in 2012. Savage has had a difficult tenture in the ARLA Elite Series, but it looks like his stay in the series will come to an end after the 2011 season.

"I will not be returning to ARLA next year." Savage told reporters, "Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed my time here and I've learned a lot, but my father is looking to make the Savage Motor Company a strong force in stock car racing, and I want to be the driver that puts us on the map."

As of now there hasn't been any indication on where Savage will be racing in 2012.
Woody
Woody
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/RollinRacingOffline

Back to top Go down

Post by DAWGFATHER Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Shane Lake - Its only a matter of time

Shane Lake has seen Fortner have issues with ARLA and now Bloomers get sold off and now looks like GLM is the only option for 2012. Shane Lake had this to say - "Well aint this a punk. My 2012 plans look like they are coming together and I aint had to make a move yet [chuckles]. Unless the person who bought Bloomers needs a driver I might have my plans for 2012 in the books."
DAWGFATHER
DAWGFATHER

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Big Mac Racing Officially Interested in 2nd Team

Thomas Mac, owner of Big Mac Racing, was overjoyed at the team being approved to run the Nemoto in 2012. He said, "I'm very excited that the ARLA officials approved of our switch to Nemoto. We are excited to run the manufacturer in 2012. Makoto is just as happy as I am. His Japanese heritage means a lot to him." Continuing on, Thomas Mac mentioned that he was highly interested in starting a 2nd team next year pending ARLA officials approval. Thomas Mac said, "We would like to add a second car. I believe it would help out with improving car setups so that the cars can adapt to the track quicker. We have a few drivers in mind for the second seat, if it is approved." The team has found the necessary private funding for this.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 pm

New Bloomers team owner reveals himself.

The man who has purchased Bloomers Family Racing has revealed himself. The team, which will now be called ZMT Racing, is owned by Zach Townsend, a self proclaimed racing superfan.

*Note: Yes, that is my real name, and the team name is my initials.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:33 pm

The team chart has been updated, with a link now in the first post.

The field will be capped at 72 cars again, but I'm thinking of running at certain tracks that happen to have fewer than 36 stalls. I'm thinking that for those races, the teams at the bottom of the points standings won't show up.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:08 am

Ceej wrote:The team chart has been updated, with a link now in the first post.

The field will be capped at 72 cars again, but I'm thinking of running at certain tracks that happen to have fewer than 36 stalls. I'm thinking that for those races, the teams at the bottom of the points standings won't show up.

So they automatically get last place points or something? Otherwise it seems afwully unfair for them to just not show up.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:39 am

Guess I'm signing Joe Tree and Lawn care to sponsor the 56 and 58 cars

Looking to return the 3rd part time entry we had last year for anyone that may be bringing some kind of personal sponsorship if possible.
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:54 am

Blake Camphausen Motorsports will use the Xenos for the 2012 season.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:55 pm

CAM SECOND TEAM; GAVIN DEGRAY CONFIRMED
CAM spokesman Eric Wacelee has confirmed the details for the second CAM team. "We have confirmed that Gavin DeGray will drive the 278 car with sponsorship from Buygez N Sandwiges, who will sponsor our potential one off entry of the same driver in the Rockford 200."
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by teamwhiper Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Whiper-Ildest announce plans for 2012

In a late announcement today,Whiper-Ildest co-boss Jerry Motta has confirmed the 2012 Whiper-Ildest lineup....almost.

"We are definitely going to keep our two cars next season,with another part-time car.",said co-boss Jerry Motta."Gary DeSouza is driving the 149 for another season,but there are doubts about the 0 car.Recarmier will drive it if he does not go to the TM Master Cup.If he does,that spot is going to Gordon Moss,Team Whiper's CRL driver.Of course,that will cause some interference with our CRL plans,but I'll be sorting that out later.Now,our part time car would most likely be driven by Mario DeSouza,who is currently in Thunder Trucks.It would either be him or Des Inman."

No comment has been made yet by Mark Ildest,Whiper-Ildest's other co-boss.

Last edited by teamwhiper on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Can an ARLA Thunder Truck driver also drive part-time for the Elite Series in the same year?
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next