Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

49 Page Wheldon Crash Report Released

3 posters

Go down

49 Page Wheldon Crash Report Released Empty 49 Page Wheldon Crash Report Released

Post by Mystrsyko Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:28 am

SPEED's writers went through it and noted some interesting findings. i suggest all read up on it. it clarifies many of the "unknowns" that have been subject to debate recently: http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/indycar-49-page-wheldon-crash-report-explored/P1

Spoiler:
Mystrsyko
Mystrsyko
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

49 Page Wheldon Crash Report Released Empty Re: 49 Page Wheldon Crash Report Released

Post by Vincent Giacalone Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Every element of this whole thing with Dan Wheldon reminds me of the Earnhardt crash and the reaction to it. Including this.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

49 Page Wheldon Crash Report Released Empty Re: 49 Page Wheldon Crash Report Released

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Let me sum up 49 pages for you:

If the cars had a roof, things might look better for Dan Wheldon.

Seriously, from what it sounds like, the reason he died was because he hit his head on the catch fence, which caused the blunt force trauma. Any person off the street could have told you that. Heck, I've known that for weeks now. The question is, will the new car fix that, and the only to find out is crash test dummies. I just hope they have some sense and do crash scenarios with dummies before they take it to the track.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down